A Bittersweet Love Story?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve took a breath and continued. "Everything was going perfectly 'til it came time to...do the deed...if you know what I mean." She paused. "When he first entered me, I freaked out...I'm sorry. I tried to tell him I was sorry."

"Why did you freak out?" Karrie demanded.

Eve mumbled something Karrie couldn't make out.

"What? Speak up, I can't hear you."

"I was raped...a couple of years before you and I met."

"Raped?" Karrie shouted, torn between anger and sympathy.

"Yeah, my step-father, step-brother and a couple of their friends. I was gang-raped."

Karrie was baffled. "I know you've been having sex with some of those losers you've been seeing. Why freak out this time with Jonathan?"

"With the others, it was different. I felt nothing for them. It was just sex."

"And you felt something for Jonathan?"

Eve began to cry. "Oh, Karrie...I think I'm in love with him."

"Hold it right there!" Karrie stopped Eve before she could say anything else. She firmly grasped Eve by the shoulders, sat her on a chair at the table and went to the cupboard, returning with two large tumblers. Then she went to the freezer and came back with a bottle of Stolichnaya vanilla-flavored vodka. She filled the glasses half full, sat down and said. "Okay...start with the rape and work your way to falling in love with Jonathan. If you leave anything out, I'll know."

"Well...I told you...I was gang raped. It was awful. I hated it...and...."

Karrie cocked an eyebrow, but said nothing.

Eve went on so softly Karrie could barely hear her. "...it was also the most exquisite sexual experience of my life."

Karrie stared, open mouthed and dumbfounded.

Eve went on with a weak smile. "My therapist thought I was nuts too...in the beginning."

"Go on...." Karrie said not trusting herself to say more.

"When I was very young, I saw a movie with my parents. There was a scene where a huge barbarian dragged a woman into a hut." Eve stopped long enough to sip her vodka. "At first, the women was screaming and trying to get away. Of course, the movie did not show what happened inside the hut...but later, in another scene, the barbarian and the woman were together. And, you could tell that they were both in love. Anyway, I asked my mom what had happened in the hut and she told me in...probably too much detail. I think she was trying to frighten me." Another sip of vodka. "Well...to make a long story short, mom's plan failed. The thought of being taken like that woman in the movie turned me on...excited me. I dreamed of it often...even through my parents divorce." She sighed heavily, finished the vodka in her glass and then refilled it. "I was a real slut in my early teens...gave up my virginity at only fourteen...I loved sex...still do. I loved to be controlled...and I was a very submissive lover.

"Then, just after I turned eighteen, my mother remarried. His name was Simon and I had a huge crush on him while he was dating my mom. He was so handsome...." Eve stopped long enough to gulp down some of the vodka. "...Of course, me being the brat I was, I flirted with him shamelessly." She took still another drink of her vodka.

"About a year after they got married, mom caught him in bed with another woman. She ordered him to pack and leave. Then she left to wait for him to be gone." Another long drink. Karrie started to wonder if Eve could remain sober and rational enough to get her whole story out. "I didn't know about this until much later. I was on the other side of town, to visit my then boyfriend, Will. And the same way my mother caught Simon, I busted him screwing some blonde haired, big titted bimbo. I came home early, too upset to call anyone...." Eve continued to recount her story....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Eve entered her house and knew immediately something was wrong. Simon and his 22-year-old son, Luke was sitting in the living room, drinking Jack Daniels. Both were drunk...as were a couple of Luke's friends that Eve did not know. She reached out and gently took Simon's glass and drank deeply from it. Between her attraction to her stepfather and her anger at her now ex-boyfriend, she figured a little harmless flirting would be in order. Eve couldn't know it was a huge mistake, but too late to take it back.

Simon stood and leered at Eve. "So...you really wanna fuck...or are you a cock tease like your mother." Before she knew what was happening, he reached out, grabbed the front of the tank top she was wearing and tore it completely off her. She hadn't worn a bra this day in anticipation of having sex with Will...before she found him in bed with that dammed blonde-haired woman.

Two things happened at the same time. Eve was now afraid...like no other time in her life. She was also as wet as any time before...wetter. Her panties were soaked clear through and her essence trickled down her inner thighs. Simon and Luke noticed it right away. "Damn Dad...she really wants it!" Luke said as he started tugging at Eve's short denim skirt.

Had her body betrayed her? "No...no...please don't do this." She whispered to them both. She looked at Simon. "Not in front of them." Looking at Luke and the others. A savage jerk left her skirt and panties around her ankles. "Oh God!" She pleaded as she came. She couldn't believe it...here she was being raped and she was having an orgasm? Raped? Yes and no...she'd wanted Simon since she'd met him. But not now...not like this. Fear and lust battled for control of her emotions, but neither won. Her mind flashed back to the woman being dragged away and raped by the barbarian in that movie she saw so long ago. Her orgasm was the most intense she'd ever had. She loved it...hated it. Nothing left to do but scream. So, she did.

Her scream was cut short however, as a hand clamped over her mouth. She looked over and saw Simon shedding the last of his clothes as Luke and the other two held her. His cock was big...much bigger than Will's and thicker too. She was lost...confused. Part of her was begging for this not to happen and another part of her couldn't wait to get that big cock inside her. Simon stepped up to her and made ready to slip that huge hunk of meat in her. Then her traitorous body and mind committed the vilest sin. She looked at him and nodded weakly. He slammed fully into her waiting pussy and her treasonous body came again. Her mind was thoroughly frazzled. Oh, please God. Let this stop now...no! Wait! Don't let it stop...ever! She came yet again.

After a short moment, he withdrew, looked at his son and nodded. "Lay her on the floor. I want to really pound that pussy. Hell I might even let you have some." Eve started coming to her senses and began to struggle. Then Simon produced a small pistol from somewhere and brought it within an inch of her nose. She'd seen the gun before. A small .22, but to her it was like starring down the barrel of a canon. Two things hit her then...more fear and something else.

It started in her chest, where her heart was. Then it spread rapidly. It went through the pit of her stomach and then to her pussy...and then it consumed her entire body. It felt like both fire and electricity. Her whole body burned deliciously and tingled. Then she spasmed and jerked as if she was being electrocuted. Then a new sensation started between her thighs. She came...as she never had before. She looked down to see her cum literally spraying half way across the room. Finally, she closed her eyes as they rolled back and let it happen. The fire was gone...now it was like riding a tsunami. And then again, as she felt Simon's cock swell a little and then shoot his seed into her depths. So soon...too soon!

She vaguely remember all four men using her Every time she started coming back to herself, one of men would wave the gun in her face and fear...with another monster, killer orgasm took her away again.

Eve awoke on the living room floor the next morning. She was still naked, completely, sexually satisfied for the first time in her young life and cradled in her weeping mother's arms.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After nearly consuming half the bottle of the vodka, Eve was still talking, though her speech was quite slurred by now. "Mom called the copsh, of coursh. But it didn't do any good. At the trial, their lawyer tricked me into admitting that I'd had over twenty organishms. He ushed that to convince the jury that I wassh in his words...a willing victim...the charges were dismished.... Shorrry, my mouth ain't working quite right." She giggled.

Karrie could only shake her head. Truth of the matter, she was a little drunk too. "That still doesn't make it clear to me."

"My therapist told me that I was actually in love with my stepfather on some subconscious level. And now I equate love to the rape...that the only way for me to be sexually satisfied totally, is through fear of death or the fear of serious bodily harm. And...I have to be in love with the man." Eve laughed humorlessly. "I call it the rape fantasy from hell.

Karrie looked Eve right in the eyes. "You have to tell him about this."

"Oh God, no! He'll think I'm some kinda freak...or weirdo! Jonathan can never know about it!" Eve cried, the slurring of her speech inexplicably gone.

"He's probably the best thing to come into your life, since I've known you and you're just going to throw it away?" Karrie asked incredulously.

Eve starting crying again. "There's more...."

Karrie looked at her skeptically.

"I lied to him...I told him the real reason I didn't let him...you know, was because I really wanted Casey."

Real anger flashed across Karrie's face

Eve held out her hands supplicating. "I didn't want Casey...don't want him. I could never do that to you Karrie. I panicked...The words just fell out of my mouth before I realized what I was saying. I had to say something...anything but the truth."

Karrie's anger lessened, but did not completely go away. "Dammit Eve! You have to tell him the truth."

"I can't!" Eve cried tearfully. Then she shifted into sarcasm. "I can see it all now...Jonathan, the only way you can truly satisfy me sexually is to threaten my life and then rape me." She said in a derisive snort. "I can't even imagine having to face him again."

Karrie said. "Eventually, you'll have to."

That thought terrified Eve. She knew that in her heart she'd really fallen in love with Jonathan, but what could she say to him? He would never understand...couldn't understand. Her heart was breaking. In desperation, she started grasping at straws. "Maybe you could explain it to him, Karrie? I just can't."

"Oh no...it's your problem." Some of Karrie's anger was returning. "You broke it...you fix it."

"But...but...but." Eve said helplessly.

"No! Look Eve...Jonathan's a terrific guy. I bet that he'd be a lot more understanding than you give him credit for...if you'd give him half a chance." Karrie sensed than Eve was on the verge of freaking out. She hoped she could prevent that.

Eve sat there thinking her mind going a million miles per hour. And what if he found out what she did for a living? He wouldn't understand that either. Oh God! She moaned to herself. She'd found a real 'keeper' and things were not working as they should have.

Then Eve let out a scornful laugh. "Would you believe I got mad at him for not listening to my lies? I was mad at him! Oh...oh...." She jumped up and sprinted to the bathroom. A minute later, all of the vodka she drank was in the toilet bowl. She sat there slumped on the floor and called out weakly. "Karrie, come help me...please."

Karrie came into the bathroom, flushed the toilet, got Eve to her feet, and watched as she brushed her teeth. Then she took Eve to her bedroom and put her to bed. She placed a wastebasket by the bed. "In case you need to throw up again. We'll talk more later." Karrie walked out of the room closing the door behind her. Within minutes, Eve was sleeping soundly.

***************************************

April 15, 2012: Eve and Karrie's apartment.

Eve moped around the apartment all day, torn between calling Jonathan and telling him the truth about what happened between them...or trying to move on with her life. She couldn't choose. Besides, both choices sucked...big time. That she'd somehow fallen in love with him even after knowing him only a few hours was no longer in dispute. But how could she face him with her past the way it was? Yet...going another day without him in her life was just not acceptable either.

Then there was her job. She simply couldn't imagine ever saying to him. 'Jonathan, what would say if I told you I'm a phone sex operator?' That just wouldn't do. Not that she disliked her job. It was fun albeit frustrating at times. Talking about sex on the phone was okay, fantasizing while on the phone and masturbating was okay too. But some times, she needed a good hard...well, you know. She normally worked only four nights a week and was off on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. She also knew she could make two, maybe three times more money on the weekends, but it paid well enough as it was and she didn't need that much money.

It was a slow, quiet Sunday. She and Karrie took care of their weekly housecleaning chores. After all, the workweek began tomorrow. When they finished, Karrie suggested they watch a DVD movie and produced a small box of DVD's borrowed from Casey. The first one out of the box was "The Bucket List" with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. Eve wasn't interested until Karrie 'casually' mentioned that it was among Jonathan's favorites. Then as Karrie had expected, Eve 'reluctantly' agreed to watch it.

So, they settled in to watch the movie with pretzels and beer. The both enjoyed drinking Bud Light Lime and fortunately, they both had a high enough metabolism, that neither had to worry about gaining weight or developing a beer belly.

Just a few minutes into the film, Eve was pleasantly surprised to find that she was really enjoying it. By the end, when the assistant, 'Matthew' was putting the 'Chock full o' Nuts' coffee can on the side of mount Everest, Eve sat there enraptured with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"That's so sad." She said, crying.

"They finished their list."

"But they died." Eve began crying inconsolably. Karrie knew it was about a lot more than a movie. She knew that Eve loved and missed Jonathan, but was afraid to face him. Karrie just wasn't able to get Eve to contact him.

It was going to be a long week. Due to Eve's stupidity...yes, Karrie thought Eve was being stupid. On top of that...Casey's job was taking him out of town until Friday and she was missing him already. That man could sure scratch her 'itch.' The really bad part was that he hated cell phones so much, he refused to own one, saying he never wanted to be that accessible. At least she could reach him by landline...when he was in the office.

**************************************

The week dragged by even slower than Karrie feared it would. Eve was so terribly disconsolate; she was barely able to work. Fortunately, she was so good at her job that she was always in demand. This meant that even this early in the year, she'd made enough that she could afford to take a week or two off. Karrie tried it once, but found that she had no talent for phone sex.

And so...life went on....

***************************************

April 19, 2012: Eve and Karrie's apartment.

Karrie was furious! Not at Eve. Not at Casey...not really. The situation was what was getting to her. Casey called her on Wednesday saying he was going to be out of town a day longer than he planned.

"You'd better be ready to take care of my conjugal needs when you get back, Buster...I may really fuck you to death. God! I can't believe how much I need and miss you." She'd told him.

"I'll be there as soon as I can." He'd said.

Eve came out of her room in sneakers, jeans and a t-shirt. She stopped and asked Karrie. "So, I guess since Casey won't be back until tomorrow, you're not going to the club tonight?"

"No...I'll probably go out for a little Italian food later and come home early.

"Well, I'm off to spend the evening with my Aunt Agnes...see you later?"

Karrie was reluctant to bring it up again, but.... "Why don't you call him? You know you really should."

"You already know why I can't. Besides, I'm sure he's moved on." The heartbreaking sadness in her voice was clearly evident to anyone who might have heard, anyone, except Eve of course. She didn't know that Karrie knew better. Casey had informed Karrie that Jonathan talked of nothing but Eve over the last week. But...Jonathan had been adamant! Eve had to come to him if she wanted to talk.

Casey and Karrie knew that these two belonged together...anyone could see it. And, if they ever pulled their heads out of their asses and quit being stubborn, they'd know it too.

Eve left to go to her aunt's. Karrie showered, put on some nice clothes and went out to a small local mom and pop Italian restaurant for lasagna and garlic bread. She thought to herself that she really should bring Casey here once...after he gets back. She recalled his mentioning that he too, enjoyed Italian food. At about 8:30pm, she was just pulling into the parking lot of the apartment complex, when she looked at her apartment and saw a flashlight beam moving around inside. A prowler? Karrie did not expect Eve back before ten or ten-thirty...but somebody was in there! She drove to the nearest corner gas station to figure out what to do. Call the police? No, unless it was a real emergency, it would take far too long. And Casey was still out of town. Then an idea came to her. Jonathan only lived about fifteen minutes away. She'd call him. Karrie took out her phone and began dialing.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Eve pulled back into the parking lot. She'd arrived at her aunt's to find no one home and a note on the saying she was gone to visit a niece, Eve's cousin and wouldn't be back until the next day. Eve wasn't upset. She knew that her Aunt Agnes had a horrible memory and had probably forgotten Eve's promise to visit. Eve decided to go home, watch a little TV and go to bed early.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Elroy Johnson had quickly and quietly defeated the lock to that bitch's apartment. He found it amusing that those who built these complexes were unwilling to spend the money required to put good locks on the doors. He didn't expect them back any time soon. The tall, black-haired roommate was most likely spending the night with that asshole, Jonathan's tall blonde friend. That sweet chocolate morsel...he learned that her name was Eve, would be gone for at least a couple of hours.

He wasn't here to steal. He moved around the apartment rapidly, looking for...ah, yes! This had to be her room. He went to the chest of draws and pulled one open. Ha! Guessed right the first time...her panty drawer. He lifted a handful out and sniffed them. A small bulge appeared in the front of his jeans. Next, he cleared a small spot and left a card...then buried under all of that silly cunt, Eve's panties. Mustn't make it too easy to find. The card was simple...no name, no phone number, and no e-mail address...just three words. On the dark purple (Elroy's favorite color) card in gold lettering, 'Soon Baby, Soon.' Just as he was closing the drawer, he paused. He removed one pair of her panties...small, white and lacy. He hadn't meant to steal anything, but it was just one pair of panties, right? He shrugged and took them and then slipped out of the apartment the way he came in. He would hide in the bushes until she got back and watch her a while before going home.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Eve stopped. Walking to the front door to her apartment when she sensed something was wrong. She could have sworn she saw some one with a blonde afro skulking in the bushes at the corner of the building. Fear gripped her. An image of that guy from the club last week popped into her head. She shuddered. The guy had creeped her out. The thought that he might be stalking her, scared her half to death. She hurried inside.