A Black Afternoon

Story Info
An eager submissive's first time with anal.
3k words
4.5
62.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left you a voice mail letting you know I was in town and to meet me in my hotel room as soon as you could. You arrive earlier than expected, but there's a key waiting for you at the front desk. When you open my door you can hear the shower running and you smile deviously as you toss your jacket on the bed and take a seat in the chair.

When I step out of the steamy room, my skin is rosy from the heat and on full display for you. Busy patting my hair dry, I don't see you right away but you don't make me wait long. "Hello there gorgeous." You say as you stand up.

I let out a little scream and jump, my hands covering my breasts as they bounce with my sudden movements. It's only a moment before I realize it's you and I squeal with delight as it registers. I toss the towel to the floor and start to run to you but you hold up one hand making me stop in my tracks. My eyes are locked on you, twinkling with excitement and I begin working my bottom lip in anticipation.

You walk slowly towards me, eyeing a droplet of water clinging to my left nipple before it falls. You move around me, not saying a word but tracing one finger lightly down my bare back to the top of my ass. Placing your hands on my hips and pressing against me from behind you whisper in my ear "We're going to have some fun my girl". My body visibly trembles with my excitement and you hear the quick intake of my breath but otherwise I don't move.

You place a kiss on my shoulder and let your hands roam down the back of my thighs and up, cupping my ass and spreading my cheeks a bit. Letting go, you give me a light slap and continue your journey around to my front and up my stomach to my breasts. My skin feels soft and when you squeeze you feel my hardened nipples pushing against your palm.

You guide me over to the bed and stand me by the side. You reach around my body and grab your jacket, removing the black cord and ribbon you had in the pocket. You hand me the ribbon and stand at my back. I slip the ribbon around my neck and then place my hands at my side again.

Satisfied, you kiss the back of my head and take each of my wrists in your hands behind me. Deftly tying them with the cord, you give the restraints a little tug to make sure they're secure when you're finished. You turn me around to face you, using the tip of your finger under my chin to angle my face up. You look in my eyes as you lean in slowly; finally pressing your lips to mine, softly for just a second, before you wrap your arms around me pulling me hard against you driving your tongue into my mouth. As the kiss turns hot, one hand drifts into my hair, grasping it near the roots. Then it slides across my cheek to rest on my jaw as I whimper into your mouth. Pressing your thumb against the peak of my chin you push me back, ending the kiss; trailing sensual and slow until your hand moves around my throat. You squeeze into my skin, cutting my breath just a bit and kiss my nose before you push me back on to the bed.

You watch me land on the mattress, full and ready breasts finally settling down after a moment. Leaning over me, you slip one knee in between my legs, pressing the fabric into my exposed pussy and I know there will be a spot when you remove it. You lean down and capture a nipple in your mouth; sucking and teasing it with your tongue I feel the skin get warm and moist, the little nub standing tall and hard. I moan and you put more pressure behind your knee against me. I gasp when you pinch my nipple between your teeth and pull a little while you slip one hand down my torso, roaming over my side, the swell of my hips, finally tracing a hot trail to my center where you slip it down to take the place of your knee. My whole body tries to press up to you, the sensation of your clothes against my nakedness heightening the sensual tingles your lips and fingers have started.

I feel you cup my mound, slipping one digit between my delicate folds, testing my excitement. I hear you give a lusty grunt of approval and then thrust two fingers into me, moving quickly in and out a few times before burying them to your knuckle. You twist your hand and open and close your fingers while they are inside me, making my breath catch with your movements. Then you curl your fingers and swivel, looking for that button you know will drive me crazy. My moan tells you that's it and you prod it gently, looking up at me from my breasts until my head tips back and you abruptly pull out of me. Sliding your slick fingers down further you push against the forbidden hole you want to claim today. Massaging around the entrance, making it wet with my juices you push a finger in and feel me arch beneath you.

You smile at my reaction and reach for your jacket again. I can't see what you've got, but you roll me on to my side and tell me to curl my legs up toward my chest. I comply and feel you lay behind me and your hand runs down my back followed by something cool and hard. You kiss my shoulder as I feel the chill point slip between my cheeks, running down and under to rest between my legs. I open for you a bit and I feel you slide it into my pussy where my wet flesh warms the intrusion almost immediately.

I feel your breath on my ear as you twist the object around inside me. I know now that it is the plug and my breath quickens in anticipation. You don't say anything as you remove it and slide back to where it's meant to go. Positioning it, I start to feel some pressure. "Deep breath baby," you whisper, "just like we practiced." Your free arm slips under my neck wrapping down across my body until you have a breast in your hand, effectively making sure I can't move away from you. I breathe in deeply and as I begin to exhale I feel you push the plug into me, eliciting a small sexy "Ah" as I feel it pop into place. You hold me against you, massaging my breast, reaching around to stimulate my clit as I adjust to the foreign pleasure.

When my body starts to move against your hands, you know I'm ready and your arousal pushes against my ass, moving the plug and making me squirm in your arms. My bound hands find your cock and begin to rub you, cupping and stroking you to full hardness. You leave my clit and quickly unzip, pulling your erection out, placing it in my open palms. A moment later, I hear you curse under your breath and then I feel you moving your cock in line with my pussy. Swiftly you part my lips and find the entrance and without hesitation plunge yourself into the soft, wet opening. You hold still for a moment and then thrust hard and fast a few times before you pull out.

You leave the bed and tell me to stand up. Once I'm in front of you I watch your clothing find its way to the floor. Seeing your naked form, I squeeze my legs together to keep from moving toward you. The movement causes my ass to clench around the plug and my mouth opens in a silent gasp. Smirking at me you place your hands on my shoulders and turn me around, quickly manipulating my hair into a braid down my back and securing it with an elastic from the night table. You tug hard on the end, bringing my head back toward you and I feel you wrapping your hand with it until you have enough to control me.

Turning me around, you kiss my forehead and pull me by my hair down onto my knees. My mouth readily opens for your pleasure and you guide your cock onto my tongue. I can taste myself as I wrap my lips around you and the groan you let out stirs me. Without the use of my hands you are left to hold yourself as you pull my face down your shaft. Fully stuffed with your cock, I twist my tongue around you as you rest in my mouth a moment. I look up at you as you ease out, my tongue licking up the underside of your cock, pressing up against the sensitive point under the tip. You hold me there by the fist of braid, keeping your eyes on mine as you watch my tongue trace along the edge of your head. I move it up and around your tip, flicking the small hole as I pass. You push the head into my mouth pulling out quickly so my lips make a popping sound around it. Each time you remove from my lips you slap me in the mouth with it and then push it back in until you want more and shove my face forcefully down the length of you.

You push so deep you hit the back of my throat, making me gag slightly and you pump my face with the pleasure of getting me to take all of you. I feel your cock throb in my mouth and I feel the slickness between my legs at my excitement of pleasing you. You groan, thrusting once more and pull me up off your shaft, using my breast to help get me to my feet. You tug on my nipple when you tug on my hair, tilting my head to the side as you lick up my neck to my earlobe. Giving it a little bite before you turn me around by twisting my hair, my naked ass pressed against your hard on, your other hand never leaving my breast.

My body tingles; I wonder if this is the moment you take me. You breathe against my ear knowing it sends shivers through me and makes me even more wet for you. You're slow and determined as you put me on the bed face down, my hips on the edge and legs over the side enough that I have to spread them to hold the position. It's slightly uncomfortable but I know that's what you want and I moan into the mattress hoping to feel your cock slide into me at any moment. I hear you chuckle and realize you are far from done with me.

I hear the tell tale sound of a picture being taken. Then another. Then I hear nothing but I suddenly feel your lips on the cheek of my ass. My legs twitch at the surprise causing my ass to again clench around the plug. I feel your mouth move lower, past my rosebud to the sweet wetness of my pussy. You lick me from my clit back as you rest your hand on my ass. You put light pressure on the insides of my thighs and I walk my feet out a bit further, spreading wide for you. When your tongue returns with a vengeance to my pussy, tracing my lips with your tongue briefly before you stab into my center, my body rocks forward with the rush of pleasure and I moan again into the mattress. I can feel myself leaking my lust into your eager mouth and then I feel your hand move to the handle of the plug. You push in a little; turn it a little, and when I let out a testing whimper, you break from my pussy just long enough to say "Yes, my girl. I know you like that and I can't wait until it's my cock baby."

A new thrill rushes through me hearing you confirm that this is going to happen. You're going to finally have me completely and my pussy clenches in anticipation around the tongue you've thrust back inside me. The cheeks of my ass ripple with the twitch of excited muscles beneath and you start moving the plug in and out of my forbidden hole in time with your invasion of my pussy. I feel your tongue on my clit now, engorged and sensitive from my arousal and when you begin tracing it with sexy circles I almost come off the bed for you.

"You will not cum unless it's on my cock." You instruct in a husky voice as you stand up and wet your tip in my juices. I twist my head to look at you and my eyes tell you how much I want to feel you inside me. I know your view must be exquisite right now; lining your cock up to my wet hot pussy, plugged ass in the air, naked and bound beneath you with my braid running down my back. I'm right where you want me and you waste no time driving into my flesh in a powerful thrust. I cry out with the fulfilment of you buried inside me and feel your hands on my hips preparing for the next.

I'm so wet and warm and you reward me with a minute of furious fucking, knowing I'm close and how much I like you slamming into me. One hand leaves my hip, grabbing my hair and wrapping it once. You lift me up and back as you drive into me. With my throat stretched and my body being rocked by your hard cock all you hear is a string of orgasmic sounds erupting from my lips and you know I'm cumming for you. You slap my ass, heightening the pitch of my sexy music and wrap your hand around the handle of the plug. You pull it out slowly, and while I'm still in the grips of my orgasm you ease your cock out of my pulsing pussy. Your cock slick with my juice, the rest of my cum starts spilling out onto the sheet beneath me. You release my braid so your hands can spread my cheeks as you aim your tip at my ass hole and begin pushing forward.

I squirm against this new sensation, face in the bedding and delirious in my passion but when I whisper yes baby you push until your head pops through to this new territory. I vaguely hear you grunt with male satisfaction as my body adjusts to you. After a moment you feel me relax, my ass still trembling a little with this new pressure. You inch forward slowly, giving me time every step of this new journey and eliciting stuttered aaahhhh's of encouragement from me as you move deeper.

Buried in my ass now, you sigh with a mix of relief and pleasure that I could take all of you. You reach forward and tug on the cord binding my wrists in a sure sign of possession; I've never been more yours than right now. You run your hand up my back to my shoulders and back down, changing the feeling of your cock inside me. When I moan deep and lusty you know I've had enough time to get use to this and your hand slips down underneath me, directing your fingers through my damp sex to my clit where you start to rub. Still sensitive, I jerk my ass against you and that's all you can take staying still so you ease back a little and then move back into the tight grip on your cock. My last virginity gone now you move again, in and out slowly, one hand on my ass, keeping me spread so you can watch.

My arousal becomes more obvious as your fingers continue to stimulate my clit, keeping my ass ready and relaxed on your cock. My moans become louder as you begin to pick up the pace of your thrusts into my ass, reveling in the tight warmth of your claimed territory. You can feel your urge rising so you massage and flick vigorously at my cunt to bring me to the edge with you.

I call out and it's your undoing. Feeling my body tense in the pleasure you've created, you pump against my ass chasing your own. I clench around you and your cock erupts inside me, filling this new portal of lust with your hot sticky seed. Your heavy breathing and my satisfied whimpers are the only sound as you let your cock drain itself in orgasm.

My breath hisses through my teeth when you ease out of me and I feel a wet dribble down to my inner thigh. I'm not sure if it's yours or mine and I don't care as my hips sag down to the support of the bed edge beneath me. I feel your hands then, running up the back of my thighs, over my ass to my bound hands. You loosen the cords and toss them on the floor; laying beside me on the bed and pulling me up into your arms. Finally able to touch you, my hands move to your chest first, up your shoulders and down your back. I dig my nails into your skin as I bring them back up your arms and then rest my hands on your cheeks, pulling you down toward my lips. I kiss you deeply as one of your hands absently massages my ass, perhaps in penance for the pounding it just endured. Once I've had my fill of my taste on your tongue, I lean back and look you in the eyes. "Well, hey there lover; I didn't hear you come in."

;)