A Black And White Christmas

Story Info
Bisexual Haitian meets sexy Cuban BBW in Ottawa.
3.6k words
3.58
20.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

I first spotted her on the number nine bus heading from downtown Ottawa to Hurdman Station in the east end. I had been waiting a while for the bus, and got on at the Coventry street stop. The five thirty bus showed up ten minutes late that afternoon, and after waiting in the snow for a while, I was just glad to get on the bus. The bus was packed, because that's an afternoon in wintertime Ottawa, Ontario, after all. The fact that I found myself attracted to her on sight surprised me. I've always considered myself bisexual, but lately found myself responding visually more to men than to women. Considering I led a mostly straight life even after coming out as bisexual to my family and friends, I found that somewhat alarming.

In case you're wondering who this is, the name is Stephen Watson Dorvil. A big and tall Black man who moved from the town of Kingston, Jamaica, to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, three years ago. I'm twenty seven years old, and go to the University of Ottawa, where I study in the Telfer MBA program. Although I grew up in the island of Jamaica, I wasn't born there. I was born on the nearby island of Haiti. My father Joel Dorvil is Haitian and my mother Wanda Watson is Jamaican. I consider myself a proud son of the Caribbean motherland, pure and simple. Anyhow, I noticed the curvy, thirty-something Caucasian lady. She looked at me and didn't quickly look away or look uncomfortable when I came near her the way most Ottawa folks do when they see a Black man. The Capital of Canada is a very bigoted place, ladies and gentlemen. Most of the bigots down here are quiet about it but some are blatantly in your face with it. I've had numerous bad experiences with such people in public spaces like the bus, the mall and other places where ordinary residents of Ottawa congregate. If you're Black, they're allergic to you.

Given what I've experienced in this town, I was used to certain things. It's the little things that get to you at the end of the day. I'm six-foot-one and weigh two hundred and forty five pounds. And I'm dark-skinned. I was used to white folks, especially white women, acting squeamish when they saw me on the bus. Not this lady. She looked at me, smiled and offered me the seat next to her. I hesitated, because, well, I wasn't used to such kindness from residents of Ottawa. I sat down, and hugged my backpack. The lady smiled at me and asked me if I was cold. I nodded, for I had left my apartment in the Vanier sector of Ottawa without any gloves. The lady opened her purse, took some lotion and offered me some. I looked at her and she winked, telling me that the lotion would actually warm my hands. I smiled back at her, and took the lotion. I unscrewed the cap, poured some on my hands and rubbed it on my palms. Then I gave her back the bottle of Aloe cream. The lady shook her head, smiled and asked me where I was from.

When the lady asked me where I came from, inwardly I sighed. In the City of Ottawa, there are a lot of immigrants. Many of them from places like Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. A sizeable number of folks of Afro-Caribbean and continental African origin have been moving into Ottawa lately. The ones who "look" white or near-white seldom get asked about their origins. Those who are visibly different, like black folks, the Chinese, the Indians and others, we often get asked that loaded question "where are you from?" I smiled at her and told her I came from the Caribbean. To my immense surprise, the lady brightened up like a Christmas tree and told me that she came from there as well. I looked at her, stunned. This woman was around thirty, with Black hair, light bronze skin and pale brown eyes. She looked Italian rather than Hispanic to me. In the Caribbean we have mostly Blacks and Hispanic folks, with some white expatriates from North America and Europe thrown in.

The lady smiled that decidedly infectious smile of hers, introduced herself as Lima Montello, and told me she was born and raised in Havana, Cuba. I stared at her for a moment, grinned, then extended my hand as I introduced myself to her. Stephen W. Dorvil, born in Haiti and raised in Jamaica. Lima gently elbowed me, pointed through the window, at the snow falling fast outside and asked me what brought a Caribbean like me to cold-ass Ottawa. I pointed to my backpack. It had the University of Ottawa logo on it. I'm an international student, I told Lima proudly. Lima smiled and told me that she was an international student too. She took out her wallet from her purse, and showed me her Carleton University student identification card. Still surprised at how forward this broad was, I looked at it. On the photo, Lima looked pretty but different, with short spiky hair bleached bright blue. Lima noticed me staring at the picture and grinned, telling me that she went through a "blue hair chick" phase a while back. I smiled at that, and took out my Samsung touchscreen phone. I logged on my Facebook account and showed her my profile picture. Me sporting a Mohawk haircut and dressed like Mr. T. Gazing at the picture, Lima shook her head and laughed. I did it for Halloween, I said somewhat defensively.

Lima smiled, and told me all was good. She shot me a conspiratorial look and told me that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. I nodded at that. It's amazing how many Canadians try to be like Americans, to the point of imitating their expressions. I bet this gal hasn't even been to Vegas. Still, she seemed cool, though. The average white woman in Ottawa is definitely not that open towards a guy she just met on the bus. Hell, I've gotten sour and cold, analytical glances from Black women I ran into in the streets, movie theaters, restaurants and shopping centers of metropolitan Ottawa. Black or white, straight or gay, these people aren't that friendly. I still shudder when I thought of this gay bar I visited one time with Lucas Wahid, a tall, decent-looking biracial dude from the Wal-Mart warehouse where I work. Lucas is half black and half Lebanese, and totally gay. When we got to the bar, everyone stared at me like I had two heads. This was my first and last visit to any gay establishment in Ottawa. Lucas Grey had our fun for a few weeks, then stopped seeing each other. I don't have much faith in relationships these days, whether male/female or male/male. People are fucked up, you know?

Lima's fingers snapping in front of my face got me out of my reverie. She looked at me and told me I had zoned out for a moment. I smiled and told her that I get distracted sometimes. I looked out the window and saw that the bus was pulling into Hurdman Station. I looked at Lima and smiled. She took out her cell phone, and asked me if I wanted to be Facebook friends. Again I was surprised, but nodded and sent her a friend request on the spot. I shook her hand, wished her a good afternoon and rushed to catch the number ninety five bus heading to downtown Ottawa from Hurdman. That afternoon while in class, I checked out Lima's profile on Facebook. She was thirty two, and had a lot of pictures and interests. On a picture dated Christmas 2010, I saw her hugging some Black guy. I smiled. So she's one of those, eh?

My whole time in Ottawa, I've never gone out with white girls, though most of the Black guys I knew did. A few months before I met Lucas at Wal-Mart, I was going out with this tall, fine-looking Somali chick named Aisha Abdul-Hamid. You should have seen her, folks. Tall and fine, with the face of an angel, light brown skin, a curvy figure, big tits, a slim waist and a killer booty. Five feet ten inches and one hundred and forty pounds of east African loveliness. Aisha and I came from different cultures and different faiths. I'm a Christian from the Adventist faith and she's a Muslim, from the Sunni branch of Islam.

Although I felt attracted to Aisha when we met at the University of Ottawa library, I was reluctant to pursue her. We were so different. Aisha told me she was open-minded about dating guys from other backgrounds. We dated for four months, and I was honestly starting to fall for her. Unfortunately for me, her family wasn't as 'forward-thinking' as she was. Her brother Mohammed and her cousins Washim and Kader weren't keen on having a woman in their family dating a guy from another religion. I ran into them in the parking lot of the Saint Laurent Mall. I put Aisha in a cab after kissing her, at the end of a fine meal we had at East Side Mario's restaurant. I waved her goodbye, and turned to go back into the mall. That's when her family members emerged from the shadows. I'm a big guy but I can't find three men at once. Especially since one of them had a baseball bat. It, um, didn't go well for me. I survived without any permanent damage, though. The Ottawa Police Service arrested the three culprits, and that was the end of the incident. Unfortunately it was also the end of my relationship with Aisha Abdul-Hamid.

Yeah, I've tried relationships, with Black women and with Black guys. It seems that my own people got no love for me. Lucas was too white-washed to see that the gay bar he frequented was full of intolerant people, judging by their reaction to me, and Aisha was too wrapped up in her own culture to see that Muslim guys and the double standards they operate under aren't cool. Aisha's brother and male cousins can date women of any race or religion, but she can only be with a man from her faith. That's a double standard that women from her religion seldom question. Whatever. I've had it with relationships. So why was I browsing through Lima Montello's Facebook profile with interest? She described her astrological sign as Scorpio, and her interests as both male and female. Hmmm. A bisexual woman, eh? Cool. I smiled and commented on a picture of her in a bikini. Damn she looked good. I've always liked curvy women. And I must say that Lima's big white butt looked pretty hot and tempting. Much to my surprise, a moment later she "liked" my comment, and wrote down her thanks. And then she invited me to chat. That afternoon, I did something I hadn't done in a long time. I took a chance on someone, whatever pain may come. I offered Lima my phone number, and she texted me right away. We talked quite a bit later on that night, and I asked her to check out a movie with me. Three days later, I took her to the Blair Cineplex and we saw The Hobbit. I'm a big Lord of the Rings fan. I love that universe the way women love the Twilight vampire universe. You feel me?

I had fun with Lima Montello at the movies, and I must say she looked really good in her white silk shirt and black dress pants. She told me she worked at the downtown branch of the Royal Bank of Canada as a teller. That's a pretty decent job. I'm qualified to work in many places but the Canadians won't hire me because I'm a foreigner and I'm a visible minority. I have a bachelor's degree in business administration from Buffalo State University in upstate New York, where I studied on an international scholarship before moving to Ontario, Canada, when I discovered that the U.S. government wasn't very welcoming of immigrants in the post 9/11 world. They denied my request for permanent resident status in the U.S. even though I was an educated, law-abiding man. The kind of person who could contribute to American society. Well, I'll say this for Canada. They're slightly more open. My request for permanent residence in Canada has been approved. I'm just waiting to get the official forms in the mail. Soon I'll be a regular student instead of an international one. I won't have to pay as much at school, you know?

Lima and I had a good time, and I definitely wanted to see her again. The next time we saw each other, I took her to Baton Rouge, a fancy restaurant in downtown Ottawa. Lima looked absolutely stunning in a short red dress that showed plenty of cleavage. I feasted my eyes on her thick thighs and big butt. I was definitely attracted to this woman. Lima kept looking at me in such a way that I knew she was feeling me. When I asked her if she liked what she saw, she grinned and touched my thigh under the table. Impulsively, I leaned closer and planted a kiss on her juicy red lips. Lima smiled, and kissed me back. Thus we shared the first of many kisses together. A couple nights later, the two of us went to a nice Italian restaurant on the other side of town. I offered to put her in a cab, but she invited me over for a night cap. I smiled to myself. Looks like I'm in like Flynn, ladies and gentlemen.

Lima lived in a house not far from the Carleton University campus, on Bronson Avenue. We kissed and flirted on the way there. Truth be told, I was really hoping to sleep with her. I hadn't had sex with a woman in almost a year. I hadn't sex with ANYONE in months. Lima's big butt looked pretty tempting in her too-short dress. I found this plump, bronze-skinned chick really hot. She's kind of tall, around five-foot-nine or taller, and I really like that. I'm not into short people, female or male. I'm a tall guy who goes for the tall ones. Lima jiggled her key into the lock, then smiled coyly and welcomed me into her humble home. I smiled and took a look around. The place was nice. A two-bedroom apartment with a small living room, a kitchenette and a washroom. Nice. Lima Montello pointed to the living room couch and told me to get comfortable while she went to the bathroom. I nodded and sat down. I turned on the TV, and saw that Save The Last Dance was playing on BET. I love that movie.

When Lima came back from the washroom, I was in for a surprise. She wore a bathrobe, and I had the suspicion that she had nothing underneath. I smiled and gestured for her to come to me. Grinning, Lima did just that. She was about to sit next to me but I boldly grabbed her and pulled her into my arms. Sit on my lap, I told her. Lima kissed me, and sat on my lap. I looked into her eyes, and told her she was beautiful. Man I wanted her. Lima told me that she wanted me, but we had to get some things out of the way. Lima told me that she saw something on my Facebook profile that gave her pause. I frowned. Looking me in the eyes, Lima asked me if I was bisexual. I sighed, and nodded. On my interests on Facebook, I wrote women and men. I've always been honest with myself and those close to me. My parents know I swing both ways, though we don't discuss it. I shared those facts with Lima. I also pointed out that her Facebook profile indicated that she was bisexual herself. Then I looked at her, waiting for her response. Lima licked her lips and told me that although she identified as bisexual, she didn't normally go for bisexual guys, but she made an exception when they looked like me. I grinned broadly. Good answer girly!

Lima and I began making love shortly after. She disrobed, revealing her sexy naked body. I grasped her big boobs in my hands and began sucking on them. Meanwhile Lima grabbed my dick and began stroking it. Soon she had my seven-inch, uncircumcised rod hard as a piston. Lima and I got our freak on. I laid her down on the bed and sucked her tits while fingering her hairy pussy. Lima began moaning as I pleasured her. When I spread her thighs and began licking her cunt, she just about went nuts. This sexy curvy lady turned into a movie director, man, directing my every move. I pleasured her, licking her pussy, teasing her clitoris with my fingers and tongue. Normally I love oral sex, with both women and men, but I don't like people who won't let me do my thing. I know what I'm doing, I told Lima. She locked eyes with me, nodded, and then relaxed and enjoyed what I was doing to her.

Lima sucked my dick, and although she went down on me with gusto, my dick remained unimpressed until she started playing with my ass. Out of nowhere Lima produced a slim pink dildo. She stopped sucking me long enough to tell me that her dildo was clean, and she just wanted to try something. I'm as kinky as the next guy, maybe even more so, that's why I nodded and went along with it. Lima gently eased the dildo into my ass while sucking my cock. Man, it got me hard and kept me hard. Next, Lima rolled a condom on my hard cock and climbed on top of me. Reaching behind herself and underneath me, she thrust the dildo up my ass at the same time that she impaled her cunt on my cock. I put my hands around Lima's wide hips and thrust my cock deep into her pussy. Lima wrapped her arms around my neck, and gently bit my neck. Fuck me hard, she said with authority. Grinning, I did just that. I slammed my dick into Lima's pussy and smacked her big white ass.

Lima and I continued with our freaky fun, and this time I put her on all fours. Her big white ass gave me a great visual to work with as I rammed my dick into her pussy from behind. Lima went nuts, telling me to smack her ass and pull her hair. I grabbed her curly hair, and yanked her head back while drilling my dick into her cunt. We'd been at it for a good hour or so when she told me she wanted to try something new. Lima looked at me mischievously and asked me if I'd ever fucked a woman in the ass. I shook my head. I've fucked a lot of guys in the ass and a couple of guys have fucked my ass. I've fucked my share of pussy but have never fucked a woman in the ass before. Lima smiled, and told me she'd make my first time ass-fucking a woman memorable. Folks, the lady did not lie. It was a memorable experience.

Lima spread her ass cheeks and handed me a bottle of Aloe cream, the same one she offered me when we first met. I pointed that out to her and she laughed, saying that lotion had many uses. I smeared the lotion all over her anus, and applied some on my dick after rolling on another condom. Gently I pressed my cock against her anus, and asked her if she was ready for me. Lima nodded, and I pushed my dick into her asshole. How to describe that first moment? It was fucking great. Lima groaned as I penetrated her asshole with my dick. I went in deep, for her ass was tight but not unyielding. She'd done anal sex before, and fairly often too. Still, the feel of her tight asshole gripping my dick was great. I smacked her big white ass, and filled her hole. Lima was still talking trash while I fucked her in the ass. I fucked her real hard, harder than I usually fucked my male first-timers. I wanted to own this bossy woman's ass. And so I did.

A while later, Lima and I lay side by side on her bed, having gone there from the living room after fucking. She was playing with my chest hairs while asking me how I felt. I smiled and told her I felt great. My first time doing a woman in the ass was awesome. Lima asked me which ass I preferred to fuck, male or female, as a bisexual man. I shrugged and she elbowed me. Laughing, I kissed her forehead and told her that her ass was fantastic. Lima asked me what I was doing for Christmas. I smiled and told her that I had nobody in town, so I wasn't planning on doing anything. Lima smiled and told me that I got her. I nodded, kissed her and asked her to spend the Christmas holiday together. We could order Chinese or Lebanese food, watch TV and fuck around, you know? Lima nodded, and told me it all sounded good to her. I kissed her again, then we went to sleep. Yup, that's how I met and hooked up with an awesome lady. I just opened my mind and my heart, and let the universe do its thing. Merry fucking Christmas, people!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers