A Black Businessman in Ottawa

Story Info
The adventures of a bisexual Haitian businessman.
2.6k words
3.59
25.6k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

What's up everybody? My name is Alain Joseph, and my friends call me A.J. I was born on January 30, 1987 in the town of Cap-Haitien, in the north coast of the island of Haiti, and my family moved to the City of Montreal, province of Quebec, in the summer of 1997. I recently graduated from McGill University with a Master's degree in Business Administration and after looking for work all over Quebec, I decided to try my luck in provincial Ontario. That's how I ended up in the City of Ottawa, working for the Canadian Revenue Agency. It's a good job if you can get it, I guess. Being stuck in Ottawa after growing up in lively Montreal sucks so I've resorted to making my own fun.

The City of Ottawa considered one of the most diverse places in Canada but it's also the most boring of our major cities. I mean, there's a lot of people from Africa, the Caribbean, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East here and they form about thirty percent of the population. Too bad this growing diversity does absolutely nothing to liven up this town. I used to go to the City of Montreal every weekend because staying in the City of Ottawa was depressing the hell out of me. I make eighteen hundred and eighty eight dollars every two weeks after taxes. I live in a two-bedroom apartment in the east end near downtown. Rent is eight hundred a month. I've always believed in living below my means, a remnant from my days as the son of struggling Haitian immigrants in provincial Quebec.

My parents, Sylvester and Anne-Marie still live in the City of Montreal, and they own a Caribbean-themed restaurant in the environs of Laval. I visit them whenever I can. As you can probably tell, I miss Montreal very much. The metropolis of Ottawa is a racist place, far more so than metropolitan Montreal or the City of Toronto. I find that the smaller the town, the more close-minded and xenophobic people tend to be. I am speaking from experience, alright? I visited the City of Berlin, Germany, and I had a good time. I saw lots of Asians and Arabs, and some Black people. I didn't get obnoxiously stared at or hassled. The people were polite enough and honestly, that's all I ask when I am a stranger in a strange land.

Just between you and me, Canada could learn from other Commonwealth countries when it comes to dealing with people of color respectfully. In the City of Ottawa, if you're Black and male, they think you're either a crook or you're condemned to doing menial jobs like working as a security guard or a cleaner for the rest of your life. You should see the way white folks in downtown Ottawa look at me when they see me, a tall Black man in a business suit, going to work. Most of the other employees of the Canadian Revenue Agency wear T-shirts and jeans to work, though some of the ladies wear pantsuits and blouses. Me? Always with the suit and tie, thank you very much. And my work ID is always prominently displayed on a lanyard around my neck.

They stare at me with fascination, curiosity and hostility. Is there an unwritten rule somewhere that a Black man living in Canada can't be educated and successful? I honestly don't know. I do alright for myself, I drive a nice car and I live in a decent building. I've never been the flashy type. Most of my coworkers fall under two categories. You've got the Old Guard, a bunch of white guys and white women over the age of forty and they tend to live in the suburbs. Then you have the New Blood, the handful of Black, Asian, Arab and Hispanic men and women who work for the Canadian Revenue Agency. They tend to live in the high-rise buildings in the Core of Ottawa. Lofts and townhouses. Not my style, thank you very much.

My parents taught me well. When we left the island of Haiti, our ancestral home, it's because we wanted a better life for ourselves. They instilled the values of hard work, having a good Christian foundation along with caring for one's family and community. I know who I am and I don't have to prove anything to anybody. I see so many people in Ottawa who've lost their way. Take my co-worker Catherine Seymour for example. She's a tall, pretty young white woman with dark brown hair and light blue eyes. She recently graduated from Carleton University with a political science degree and she's a temp with the C.R.A. Catherine is kind of sweet on Muhammad Hamoud, this tall and burly Arab guy who works in the auditors division.

Dating at the office is frowned upon, to be sure, but that didn't seem to stop either Muhammad or Catherine. Everyone knew they were fooling around and nobody talked about it. Until things got heavy. Imagine our surprise when Catherine, the proud daughter of a Protestant family, showed up at the office one Monday morning wearing a hijab and long skirt. Apparently she'd gone and converted to Islam to please her boyfriend Muhammad. Damn. White women really aren't too bright. I am a Christian and proud to be. Not converting to any other religions no what any random dude ( or chick ) with a funny name and persuasive words might say. In everything you should consider your exit strategy. No matter how cool something or someone seems, ask yourself what would happen to you if you wanted to leave. If you don't like the answer to that question, then you definitely shouldn't join up. Some people say I have a paranoid way of looking at the world but I tell such people that I am a realist.

Catherine and Muhammad's relationship took a turn for the worse, and long story short, the romance fizzled after her conversion. He started pressuring her to marry him, she said she wasn't ready, and they got into shouting matches at work. The manager got involved and Muhammad eventually got fired. Catherine boldly told him that she was leaving Islam as he was escorted out of the building by security on the big day. Three days later, Catherine Seymour was found dead in her Gloucester apartment. She was three days shy of her twenty-third birthday. The police arrested Muhammad for the murder and he's currently awaiting trial. I think Catherine Seymour is the first white female victim of an Islamic honour killing in Canada but I can't be sure. Whatever. Many people at work felt bad about it, they said they should have done more to protect her. Man, when you're dead everyone's your friend! As for Catherine, all I'll say is that I warned her that Muslim guys are cold and mean as hell underneath their charming exterior. She didn't believe me until it was too late. Sorry, toots. You lost. I truly believe that the weak deserve their fate!

Life goes on, I guess. I like my job and my myriad interests outside of work keep me busy but I do feel like there is something missing. That's why, one day, an idea came to me while browsing the back pages of the Ottawa Sun newspaper. I saw an ad featuring two ladies, a natural woman and a sexy transsexual. Both of them advertising their services and promising a good time to whoever was down for it. I called them, and set up an appointment for the next day. The whole thing cost me about two hundred and fifty dollars, or one twenty five per escort. I'm not exactly a big spender on anything ( my parents raised me to be a miser ) but I must admit that it was money well-spent.

I drove to Montreal Road in the east end of Ottawa, and knocked on the door of the address texted to me by the ladies from the newspaper ad. After a minute, someone came down to let me into the brownstone building located not too far from a cemetery, of all places. The person at the door was a short, perky young woman with long blonde hair and pale green eyes. I'm Barbara, she said with a grin. I smiled and introduced myself as A.J. since that's an alias I have gone by since my university days. Barbara led me upstairs, where her fellow escort awaited. She introduced me to the transsexual half of their dynamic duo, a tall and curvy, perfect imitation of a brown-skinned, raven-haired and green-eyed woman. Afro-Brazilian by the looks of her. This mysterious creature smiled at me and introduced herself as Mistress Clara, the transsexual dominatrix of Ottawa. Rubbing her thumb against her index finger, she cocked an eyebrow at me. I smiled and took the cash out of my pocket. Let the fun begin, I said wistfully.

I definitely had a great time with Mistress Clara and Barbara, man. Those two ladies absolutely rocked my world. The three of us got naked, then went to the bedroom. I feasted my eyes on these two sexy women. Barbara looked absolutely gorgeous, with that nubile beauty that only a twenty-year-old gal possesses. With her perky tits, tight round ass and hairy pussy, she was hot and tempting. I pulled her to me and licked her tits as she fondled my cock. Mistress Clara watched us, stroking her long and thick, veiny cock. The Afro-Brazilian transsexual dominatrix looked hot in her own right, with her big tits, curvy and athletic body, and her big thighs. And I couldn't take my eyes off that big ole dick of hers.

I explored Barbara's nubile form, delighting in how she moaned as I licked her tits and fingered her pussy. Next, she went to work on me, grabbing my dick and sucking it eagerly. I gestured for Mistress Clara and she joined us, and true to her obviously dominant nature, she just grabbed Barbara and started fucking her from behind. Watching a sexy dark-skinned transsexual beauty with fucking a hot white woman as she sucked my dick turned me on like you would not believe. I've only seen stuff like that online, on websites dedicated to kink. And now this was happening to me. Hot damn!

Barbara sucked my dick until I came, then swallowed my cum. Wow, I didn't even ask her to do that. Mistress Clara fucked Barbara with gusto, smacking the young blonde's perky little ass while slamming her dick into her cunt. Barbara stopped sucking my dick and squealed as Mistress Clara rammed her big brown tranny cock up her cunt. I stroked my dick, watching the action between the two of them. Mistress Clara winked at me and asked me if I'd ever done double penetration. I shook my head, and she nodded before telling me that now was my chance. I gulped at that. Was this broad serious? I looked at Barbara and the young woman smiled at me. Hmmm. If the lady's down with it, who am I to disagree?

Mistress Clara and I sandwiched Barbara between us. Since I'd never had anal sex with anyone before, male or female, I decided to fuck Barbara in the ass. She didn't mind. We changed positions. Now Mistress Clara lay on the bed with her big tranny cock sticking up. Barbara climbed on top of her and lowered herself onto the tranny dominatrix's thick member. Barbara impaled herself on Mistress Clara's dick, and the sexy transsexual immediately began thrusting her dick into Barbara's cunt. I positioned myself behind Barbara, condoms and lubricant in hand. I squirted some lube on her ass then rolled a condom on my dick. Gently I rubbed my hard dick against her asshole. With a swift thrust, I eased it inside of her.

Man, I had never fucked anyone in the ass before. The feel of Barbara's tight asshole around my dick was like nothing I had ever experienced before. I placed my hands on her hips and thrust my dick into her. Damn, her asshole felt so warm and tight around my dick, I could feel it even through the condom. Mistress Clara slammed her dick into Barbara's cunt, and the vivacious young blonde rocked back and forth between us, filled at both ends. Barbara was screaming as Mistress Clara and I fucked her, and we totally double-teamed her, man. I pumped my dick up her ass until she couldn't take it anymore, and I got my nut shortly before pulling out of her. Man, that was absolutely fucking amazing!

Next, Mistress Clara asked me if I'd ever gotten fucked before. Hmmm. Good question. I consider myself bisexual, though I lead a mostly straight life. I date women, and I bed them on occasion. I've gotten my dick sucked by a couple of guys but that's about it. I could never bring myself to take things further. Mistress Clara smiled as I revealed that to her and promised me that she'd be gentle with me. We got the fun started again. Mistress Clara took my dick in her mouth and sucked me to full hardness, then asked me if I was ready for her. I ran my hands over her big boobs, curvy body and big round ass. Hot damn I was turned on! Yeah, I was definitely ready and eager for her!

As Barbara watched, Mistress Clara and I got our freak on, as they say. I lay on my back, and the sexy Afro-Brazilian transsexual dominatrix got between my legs, raising them in the air and stroking my dick. Winking at me, she rolled a condom on her big ole dick, sprayed some lube on my ass then asked me if I was ready. I nodded, and she rubbed her dick against my ass. This was the moment of truth. I was really about to get fucked in the ass by a sexy tranny. Barbara ran her hand all over my chest, playing with my chest hairs as Mistress Clara eased her cock into my ass.

How to describe how it felt? Let me try my best. When Mistress Clara was gentle with me, I'll admit that. She pushed her dick deep inside of me, but oh so slowly. I gasped as she entered me. Watching us, Barbara winced in sympathy and stroked my dick for a moment before sucking on it. Man, the feel of Mistress Clara's big tranny cock up my ass and Barbara's soft lips around my dick just about sent me to nirvana. I found myself screaming in pleasure as Mistress Clara fucked me and I bucked wildly. Barbara stopped sucking my dick for a moment and smilingly told me to settle down. I nodded, and resumed moaning and groaning as Mistress Clara shoved her dick so far up my ass, I'm surprised it didn't come out of my mouth. We're talking about balls deep here!

Yeah, I definitely had a great time with Mistress Clara and Barbara. She pumped my ass with that big ole dick of hers until I begged for mercy. It felt oh so good but proved to be too much for me after a while. Afterwards, I thanked the ladies for a fantastic time, showered and left. I went back to my apartment feeling like a million bucks. Man, I hadn't gotten laid in a while and this was my first time dealing with escorts. Now that I think about it, I don't know why I haven't dealt with them before. Sounds like good clean fun to me as long as one is discrete and takes precautions. Much better than the atrocities of dating in the metropolis for sure. Sounds good to me!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers