A Black Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
410 Followers

"Stop all that carrying on....I came up here to keep from smelling up our bathroom, not to hear you."

DeShawn was just a jerk. Not a man like my Elroy.

Rachel's boyfriend flushed the toilet. I yelped and jumped away from the scalding water.

"Whoa, what happened to you?" he asked.

I felt my butt pressed against the glass. "Shut off the water and get out here bitch."

I opened the door. DeShawn grabbed my arm, jerked me out and spun me to look at my ass. He turned me back to him. I looked down. He was wearing his black boxers, the material straining to hold in his manhood.

"Who tenderized that ass? Did Rachel do that?" It seemed like everyone felt they owned me.

"No, sir."

"You get punked?"

"No, sir."

"Rachel," he yelled. "Get your white ass up here...now, bitch."

DeShawn picked up my chin. "Go stand on the edge of the tub, Dana. I want to see that."

"Morning, DeShawn," Rachel said. Her hair was bundled up, her breasts were bitten, her lips were still full from accommodating his girth all night.

"What the hell's going on with this bitch? You put your hands on Dana?"

I started getting stiff.

"Course not."

"Dana's my bitch. Don't nobody be on that ass like that."

It was humiliating to be inspected and have a black man laying claim to me but thrilling at the same time. I always thought he hated me.

"He's trying to be a woman. He's got a daddy training him. I told you about it."

"Bitch, I don't listen to a word you say...Dana, get your faggot ass down from there. Rub something on that bitch's ass, Rachel. It's making me sick to look at it."

Rachel pushed by me to search the cabinet over the sink.

"Dana, make me some sausage gravy," DeShawn said. "You go naked just wear the apron over your front. Got damn don't even want to fuck no more. Just thinking about food now."

I went about breakfast imagining I was in front of Elroy naked except for an apron but still just used my subtle enticements and pleasing him with food.

"Damn, that nigga done turned you. Look at that gravy...you shoppin' that ass and that fresh little puss around here. Gettin' you some back too."

I got close to pour him more coffee. "You want DeShawn to pop that thang?"

"Yes, sir," I said in a perfectly pitched girl's voice. It came out unprompted.

DeShawn grabbed my waist. His hands were so big they touched. Oh it sent chills through me. He slid a hand up my belly to my nipple and pinched at it. For the first time, I did nothing to resist. I invited more.

"Go on before I tear up that broke ass of yours," he said. "Rachel, come sit on this dick. Damn bitch got me stone hard thinking about some pussy."

Rachel walked in naked fresh from the shower and plopped down on her man. "Both of us," she said. "Dana's finally of some use around here."

"Shut your ass up and work," DeShawn said after slapping her butt. "Now, Dana, what you letting that old man beat on you 'bout?"

I turned to him and he was staring me up. "I want to be totally feminized and submissive to black cock."

He scrunched up his upper lip. "What's left to do?"

"I'm a mess," I said. As I said it I realized I was flirting. I was a flirt. "My voice, the way I walk. I'm getting lost as a woman but it only makes me realize how far I have to go."

DeShawn slapped the table. "That's the first thing anyone's ever said around this crazy motherfucker that makes any sense to me. Dana, get upstairs and put on something pretty. Make me get hard again after I get this nut."

I started to tear off upstairs but Deshawn's voice halted me. He stopped pumping Rachel, holding her waist in place.

"Baby, that old man hurt on you like you don't want, I'll whip his monkey ass."

Upstairs I went this way and that finally coming up with 5" black strappy heels and a tiny black mini dress. I went a little heavy on the make-up for him and used red lipstick. I put on a black choker I knew he loved those."

Rachel was spent sitting in the chair across from DeShawn drinking coffee when I returned.

"That's my girl. That's what I'm talking about. Damn you got pretty legs, white as snow and those lips was made for my cock."

Whether or not he meant it, this was the first time DeShawn was intentionally nice to another human being that I ever heard of or saw. It made me feel so pretty and feminine it almost made me cry.

"You keep on that training, baby. I got to get to work. Rachel you get yourself cleaned up so you can come give me some on my lunch break. I'm be thinkin' bout them high heels and legs all morning."

Chapter 7

The weekend was a blur. I blew money on five new dresses and a daring pair of strappy heels to try out on Elroy. I was ravenous to please him. All those wasted days of worrying about going shopping in women's stores and what people thought were gone. Maybe I was blinded by lust and didn't see the disapproval but the whole conspiracy against me seemed to be evaporating.

Saturday night, Rachel and DeShawn went out with Pam and her husband, Nick and Nan came over. We chatted. I did her toes and fingers, she showed me make-up tips and I washed and combed out her long black hair. I always had fantasies of nailing her of her being my first Asian woman. It was foolishness. She would have been disappointed and I would have been devastated. Instead, she kissed me at the door after a night of having a real connection.

It was only a few hours before we went over to Elroy's for supper on Sunday when I finally had time to catch up with Rachel.

"You've been going like crazy this weekend," Rachel said as she sat down at the vanity table wrapped in a towel. "Friday night must have went well."

"One big problem," I indicated into the mirror with my hands.

"Big?"

"Big as my arm big," I said. We both giggled.

"Seriously...I thought they got smaller as they got older."

"If it did, I'd hate to have been on the receiving end of it way back when."

We laughed and Rachel patted the small of my back.

"So what happened?"

"He was such a gentleman. He had me look at it rather than spring it on me in the dark. He cared enough about me knowing why we didn't go all the way."

Rachel handed me the tweezers and I cleaned up her brows.

"So nothing..?"

"I used both my hands but they never touched. He let me take the tip when he got his nut so I could have him in my belly."

"I can't help it. I've got to finger myself."

"My mouth was stretched and I bathed the tip with my tongue. He sprayed down my throat but I took it all. He let me lie next to it all night."

Rachel grasped my arm as she came.

"Naughty bitch...get me a new pair of panties."

On the drive over, I recounted all the details of the night at the VFW and my spanking.

"So you're not going to be able to get it in your pussy?" Rachel asked going back to our earlier conversation.

"I want it so bad. I'm going to ask him about inflatable dildos to get me ready."

"That's what you were on the internet about."

I felt so close to Rachel now. Before we talked at each other and I lay on top of her sometimes but nothing like the feelings we were having now. When I was trying to be a boy I forget the importance of feelings over a quantity of times or conquests.

We were having a great time as we turned onto Elroy's block and I saw a car parked in the driveway.

"I guess I'll be cooking for more than one."

A beautiful older black woman answered the door. She looked so elegant so womanly. The way she moved was an intoxicating siren's call.

"Good evening," she said. "Welcome, I'm Olivia Wagner."

Olivia kissed Rachel and I before Elroy came in from the kitchen.

"Evening ladies," he said paying no attention to me. My heart sank. "I see you met my lady friend."

"What is that aroma?" Rachel asked. "It's wonderful."

"Prepare yourself. Olivia is the best cook at our church. Pastor Bennett tries to squirrel his way over wherever she cooks Sunday supper."

"Elroy," Olivia said touching his forearm.

I wanted to burst into tears. I was so far from being her, a garish fraud...an imposter. I wanted to stomp out to the car and sulk. A bitch would have done that.

"Olivia, it smells exquisite. I can't wait to try it."

"Don't be oversold, Dana. Come help me put things on the table. You've done such a wonderful job getting a woman's touch back in the kitchen. Everything is in its place."

Rachel and Elroy sat and we served. Her culinary skills far exceeded mine and I complimented her for it. At the end of the meal, I offered to clean up and get dessert so the rest could visit.

"We'll take our cobbler and coffee in the living room," Elroy said.

My hand quivered as I handed Elroy his plate. He noticed but made no effort to soothe me because what comforted me made me the type of girl that doesn't get invited to Sunday services. I wondered if Olivia was as ravenous to accommodate him, whether she could take it deep inside her.

"Thanks," I said when we got back in the car.

"I saw it coming, Dana." Rachel wanted to compliment the way I handled the devastation but stopped herself. She started the car and said, "It's not like you wanted him to kiss you and hold your hand."

I smiled.

"That us," she said. "That old man start moving in on my territory I'll whoop his monkey ass."

I teared up a little and looked out the window. "It was good for me. Everyone has been so good to me. I've been a little bitch."

"DeShawn taking up for his women," she said.

We both giggled.

Rachel cuddled me in bed that night.

Chapter 8

I went with the strappy heels and another flirty dress. I was Dana not Olivia or Elroy's deceased wife. I was ready to fight off the word 'baby' if it came my way until he went right through me with his smile. "Perfect," was all that he said.

I quickly put the house in order and prepared a list for the market. As I reached the front door the phone rang.

"Dana, call Archie's Liquor and ask them to stock me up. He'll know what I need."

"Yes, Daddy," I said.

At Maggie's Corner Store the black boys stood at the corner chirping to each other and dogging girls as they passed but luckily they only got out a few calls before I went inside.

"Good morning, Ms. Maggie," I said upon entering.

"Morning, Dana. What you making for Elroy tonight?"

"I want to make mac and cheese. Do you have a good recipe for me to use?"

Maggie helped me shop and wrote down the recipe then rang up the groceries.

"You earn your place in this neighborhood Dana. You got a long road to go but some of us will cut you a break, some won't."

"Thank you, Ms. Maggie."

"About Brandon and them boy's on the corner," she said. "Boy's like him are hustlers, they hunt what's wounded or half-dead; there's nothing in them that will accept a challenge. They'll turn tail and run from something healthy."

The boys never made a single comment to me after that morning.

We had a marvelous supper. Elroy made me feel so good the way he gobbled up the mac and cheese and asked for seconds. I watched television curled up next to his knee. We were settled into a routine.

At 7:30 Elroy didn't ask for the belt. I wasn't a woman yet so I expected the worst. My emotions took over and it felt like tears coming. About 7:45 a man approached the screen door.

"Any beer in this motherfucker?" the man with the USMC cap from the VFW post grumbled.

"Get the door, baby," Elroy said. "Dana's coming to open the door, Dallas."

"Good evening, Dallas," I said.

He put his hand in the middle of my back and kissed my cheek. "You smell like a flower. I like those pretty shoes except they make you taller than me."

Several other men were coming up the drive or parking out front. Someone called out about playing pinochle.

"Elroy, I'll get my purse and run to the store for snacks," I said.

Stanley, a black gentleman that danced with me several times at the VFW opened the door and said, "You're the snack sweetheart."

"Come make drinks, Dana," Elroy said.

It took an hour to get everyone settled and some music playing. I rearranged things and brought up chairs from the basement to gather the group in the living room. I worried myself silly being cheerful and entertaining more than thirty men while keeping fresh drinks in their hands trying not to get too upset about the cigar smoke clouding the room.

About that time someone stood up and closed the front door. As I turned to ask them to keep it open, Elroy said, "Dana, come get your nut."

I started hyperventilating. The men in the room didn't say anything to me but I felt their encouragement. I walked directly into Elroy's presence. He stood in his wife beater t-shirt and crisp white boxers that I'd ironed. I knelt before him looking into his eyes.

"Nuzzle it out, baby," Elroy said. Once I brought it out, he sat back and I crawled up between his knees and did my best to engulf the head.

"Took right to it," Rachel said from somewhere behind me. The conversation turned up again as I accepted that Elroy's cock was much too big for my mouth, even completely flaccid. I worked the knob and made a few attempts to take more with no success. Elroy kept me steady with his easy demeanor.

Once I relaxed more went in my mouth but it was all work, all trying to get it all in. I didn't enjoy the taste or the feel of it on my lips but somehow he became more erect. As it happened I released more of me and accepted him. Pleasing him became the goal. That's when the voices faded out and I got into a rhythm. I focused only on pleasing my man. I kept adjusting to the ever growing size only gagging a little bit but staying serene and breathing through my nose. My world was this beautiful black cock and my mouth.

The thought ignited my lust. What seemed impossible before happened without effort. I bobbed up and down until I could feel the ridge of his head touching against the white choker of pearls around my neck. It made me cum in my panties. Cumming did nothing to change my desire to please my man.

There was no way to get him all inside me but I fucked Elroy's cock with my mouth and throat until he held the back of my head to prepare me for the release. There was no fear of it spilling out as it felt like it was shooting directly into my stomach. That's where I felt the heat from it...in my belly.

I cleaned him and put him back in his boxers. At that point, I realized that it was quiet in the room except for the music from Elroy's favorite station. Tommy, another one of the guys from the VFW stood up and offered me his hand. "Come dance, pretty girl."

The boys got drunk and danced with Rachel and I until Elroy shooed them out at 11. They each hugged and kissed me goodbye at the door. As the last man left, my mouth and throat started feeling a little sore. It tasted like cum.

"Dana, go get my belt," Elroy said.

"Yes, Daddy," I answered.

When I re-entered the living room DeShawn sat next to Rachel on the loveseat adjacent to the couch. I handed Elroy the belt, stripped, took my place and took 50 spankings.

"Take that knob in your mouth, baby," Elroy said. "Get settled down."

I curled right up on that knob.

DeShawn said. "My brother, what's that bitch got to do? She's fine as hell. She took that nut. It don't seem right you putting on her like that."

As soon as my breathing calmed down Daddy said, "Ok, baby. That's 'nough for now."

I stood up and dressed.

"Walk the guests to the door."

Rachel kissed my cheek, then my mouth. "I love you, Dana."

"Fuck this," DeShawn said. "You fine, bitch. I'll bust a nut in you any time."

"Thank you, sir," I said.

I got Elroy into his pajamas and into bed then cleaned until the alarm went off at 4:30.

"Good morning," I said to him freshened and ready for a new day.

"Come get this nut," he said.

"Yes, Daddy."

My throat was raw and he had his morning wood. He was more insistent with my mouth gagging me more often than not. He finished by fucking down my throat until he sent the first spurt inside me. Then he pulled out and unloaded the rest on my face, hair, and dress. I offered my cheek for him to wipe himself clean.

"Thank you, Daddy."

With a new dress and re-applied make-up, I served Elroy breakfast and continued my subtle enticements.

"You get to sleep after you clean the kitchen, Dana. I'll wake you up with a nut and we'll go out to supper."

"Yes, Daddy," I said. "Have a wonderful day. I'll be looking out that window until I see you drive off."

Chapter 9

Three weeks went by with Elroy and me in our routine. I took his seed whenever and wherever he wanted, and his spankings, and dances with the boys on Friday nights. Boners of all shapes and sizes pressed against me. For those hours, I was delirious in men.

Most of the time, I forgot about being male or trying to be feminine. I wish the flow never ebbed but now when it did it didn't last. My introduction at the post helped. I socialized with the ladies and several treated me well giving me little time alone to brood. Others only spoke to me so they could gossip but that's true for any person.

My best friend ended up being Maggie. I tried to go to her shop each day.

"Hi Ms. Maggie," I said as I entered the store after taking one more look at the beer delivery truck parked out front.

"Hi, Ms. Hitchin's," she said. I don't know why she called me that but I liked it because it sounded kind of flirty like me.

"Yo, yo, yo, it's my 'round the way girl," DeShawn said as he pushed his dolly up from the refrigerated cases in the back. "What you doing on my route?"

"Nigga, this ain't your route. This Ronnie's route 10 years."

I never saw DeShawn embarrassed about anything.

"Maggie, you stepped in without an invitation. Step your ass out," DeShawn said still not sure of himself. "Dana, how you been?"

After DeShawn raped me, he ordered me to always say 'sir.' I hesitated to answer feeling odd at saying that now but hadn't got approval to change. DeShawn nodded like he knew what I was thinking.

"Great. You look great. It's good to see you again."

DeShawn smiled his crooked confident smile. He tugged at his cap setting it back on his head. "Maybe I'll come by for some sausage gravy," he said with a wink. DeShawn came to me and gave me a big exaggerated hug taking his liberties all the while looking back at Maggie.

"I'll look forward to it," I said.

"How do you do, Ms. Hitchins," Maggie teased. "He done had 'dat ass. He's fine as hell too."

"He was my first...and only."

"Girl, don't lie. Done everybody know about you taking Elroy nut. Everybody know everything."

I stood stunned.

"It ain't nothing. They know about your beatings too. Baby mammas screaming out at they kids, 'Don't make me beat that ass like you Dana gettin' it from Elroy."

"My gosh..."

"I'm teasin' bout that part. But what the fuck do you care? You know they secrets. Look, Elroy a good man and you his woman. What else happen don't matter."

"DeShawn took my virginity. That is what I meant."

"Where you meet DeShawn?"

"He was with Rachel. I think they might have broke up because of my spankings. She's got a new man now. He's young and hungry."

Maggie laughed then turned serious. "Don't get worried. Elroy will tap that."

Back at the house while I made supper it came to me why Elroy spanked me. It kept my emotions at the surface. Now I thought with feelings rather than goals. I wanted what was best for everyone, for Elroy rather than me. In the old days, I rationalized and explained. I remembered the first day I got spanked getting mad wondering what else I could do to avoid the hurt. Like there was some list to tick off, a deadline to meet.

When I saw Elroy's monster black cock, I knew the other reason. My ass could take a pounding my first time with him that wouldn't hurt any worse than what I already felt every night.

frezrevup
frezrevup
410 Followers