A Black Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elroy came in the door. I greeted him and took his fedora. I knelt and took off his shoes. When I stood, Elroy looked up at me and said, "Dana, I'm gonna take that ass tonight."

All the breath went out of me. I dropped the shoes.

Elroy took my wrist. "Dana, I'm gonna take that ass twice before morning."

I fumbled through supper and did my best to clean up afterward and get to his side by 6. Before I walked into the living room, Elroy stopped me with his stare. "Dana, go get in the hottest bath you can stand and stay there until I come get you. Keep it hot."

I was a mess of emotions. I wanted to call someone for advice, all the time waiting for the moment and I'd never figured out what to do. How was I going to take that thing? How was I going to please him with my pussy? I remembered the night he came out of the shower behind me as I was wiping up the floor. His erection stretched from the base of my ass to well past my spine.

All my thoughts of being intimate involved how I surrendered to him, how I was open for him, him touching my legs and me accepting him. This was one time when thinking about the practicalities would have helped.

"Dry off and lay on the bed," Elroy said as he passed the bathroom.

At the edge of the bed I stood not knowing whether to get up on all fours or lie on my back. Elroy turned me around. He held my waist in his hands. The warmth of them the way they controlled me help settle my nerves his presence set my desire. "Lay back and let it happen," he said lifting me up and setting me down on the edge.

Elroy hooked my legs under his arms. "Put your hand over your clit, Dana," he said. "Play with it like a girl. Use the palm at the tip and your fingers at the base. That's it girl. Be easy."

Elroy put his weight on me. It drove me wild. After nibbling my breasts and neck he moved back leaving his black cock resting over me. His balls were under my butt, the tip touched my belly button. It pushed me to the edge of ecstasy. Instinctively, I used my other hand to spit cover his knob.

He dragged the weight of the head down to my opening. "Get them toes on my hips baby. I want to feel those feet on me."

As I positioned, I felt the burn of him pinching one nipple and the sharp pain of his biting the other. I gasped and he used that moment to thrust inside me in one motion.

I blossomed for him.

I released myself into the pain like when I was spanked. It comforted me. I touched my clit as a woman creaming my hand as he thrust deeper inside. I felt beautiful and desired and clawed at Elroy's back as I came. Elroy withdrew leaving me burning, sore and empty. I couldn't hold back sobbing.

"Get that knob in your mouth," he said.

Enflamed, he forced himself in my mouth. I tasted his pre-cum and my ass. I sucked it and prepared for him to explode. Just before that moment, he pulled out of my mouth and shoved inside me again. He blasted my pussy full then used his cock to push the cum in deeper between his throbbing bursts. My body responded. My heels prompted him to probe me. My hips arched forward. His cum scalded my insides. I was full of it as his nut subsided and he softened. It allowed him to press further.

"Look at me Dana," he said. "I'm taking your ass."

"Yes, Daddy. Take your pussy."

Daddy worked my pussy, the torrent of cum being used to make me slick and open. I was on my back with a massive black cock bringing me beyond anything I'd ever felt. I might have passed out momentarily a few times from the pleasure or the pain. No matter how much he used me it did nothing to quell my craving. Finally, he flushed my insides again.

"Please don't, Daddy," I cried as he withdrew.

"Show me you're open for me, baby."

I opened my legs as Daddy slipped a pillow under me to hold the cum inside. "Soothe yourself on that knob, baby."

"Look at you sweetheart," Rachel said as she turned up the lights and moved a full length mirror to the end of the bed.

"Keep pacifying on that knob...good girl. Look in the mirror."

My pussy gaped open with cum brimming over. Rachel brushed back my bangs and caressed my face. I hadn't realized how much I'd been sweating.

"I'm so open. Thank you, Daddy."

"Shhhh...stay on that knob until you get all calmed down."

Rachel placed a plastic plug in me. "You're too open for tampons," she said.

I rested more and more into the knob feeling the fullness of the plug and mini-spasms that kept coursing through my pussy.

"You're so messy, Dana," Rachel said looking down at my juices on my belly. She could feel the waves going through me as she placed her hand there.

"I'll clean that too."

"You are a good girl," she said.

With both of them looking on, I held his knob and sucked at it until I stopped crying.

"Ok, Dana. Crawl up under the covers and sleep. Rachel's going to cuddle you up tonight."

"Thank you, Daddy. Thank you for taking my ass."

I fell to sleep full of Elroy's seed in the arms of my loving wife.

Chapter 10

When I awoke at 4 am, I expected to be sore and regretful. Instead, my pussy ached to be filled again. It was a deep wanting that I doubted would ever be satisfied. My clit was engorged at the feeling in my bum. I rolled on my back and felt for my pussy. I was wide open. With the slightest movement, the plug would have fell out. It felt like I could take a fist.

In the bathroom, I watched a mound of cum pile up before douching with warm water until it came out clear. I got ready and waited for Elroy in the bathroom.

As soon as he saw me, he pushed me to my knees and put his messy cock into my mouth. I went after him until he unloaded in my mouth. I wanted to offer my ass.

"Stand up," he said.

Before fully on my feet, he ripped my panties from my body and lifted me off of the floor. I was lowered until impaled on him. I eagerly wiggled my butt down to get him in.

Elroy popped my butt. "Settle down, baby. Put your feet on the sink and ride me."

The feeling of controlling his invasion sent me to the moon. I moaned out and kept getting him deeper and deeper until he forced me to stop. Daddy spanked me over and over but it only made me more crazy with lust.

"Take your pussy, Daddy."

"Don't move," he said popping my ass.

It made my legs tremble to stop but Daddy held me. I went limp and he worked me in the bathroom, on the bed and sitting on his chair cupping my ass raising and lowering me like his fuck doll. He shot my insides full.

The back up alarm went off in my bedroom. It was 5:10.

"I don't want you to be late, Daddy."

He picked me up off of him and I reached under to catch what dripped out. I was sure a baseball could fall out without me knowing it.

"Let me clean you while you shower," I said.

"Go make coffee," Elroy said. "Make it to go and an egg sandwich."

"I'll put it in foil for you."

I dumped the hand full of cum into my mouth having no where else to put it as I tried to get my robe on. I leaked through cleaning my face and hands through making coffee and an egg sandwich and as I arched to see Elroy backing out of the driveway.

"I came four times listening to it in the bathroom and watching you in the bedroom. You looked beautiful then. You look fulfilled right now."

"I feel empty...don't you feel empty after?"

"It's part of being a woman, sweetheart," she said staring down at my legs.

"I'm leaking," I said.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of someone today. This is making me so hot. What is it about seeing you on a black cock that gets me so hot?"

By noon, I had most everything under control. The house was cleaned except for the bloody sheets where Elroy took me the first time. I threw them away and used the spares. I soaked three pairs of panties and 3 maxi pads before the leaking reached a manageable level. I couldn't keep my hands off my pussy. I kept laying back to touch it and look at the gaping opening then I'd rub my clit, then slip a finger in and explode. If I didn't get up immediately, it would start over again.

"Dana!" I heard Nadine yell through the screen as I pulled up my panties in the bedroom. There was no time to clean up. Nadine waited for no one.

"Hello, mother," I said as I rushed to the door.

With the door opened, I rushed into an explanation only to be silenced. "Have you lost your mind?"

Nadine jutted out her chin and I kissed it.

"Wait a second," she said. "Goodness gracious...you've been plucked."

"I don't think I'll be needing a colonic," slipped out before I stopped it.

Nadine slapped my face. "That's enough of that talk. One cock and you've turned into a gutter whore."

"Sorry, mother."

"Don't cloud up on me. It's alright, Dana. I remember my first time."

"I should shower first," I said.

"Make me a sandwich and I'll eat while you get yourself in order."

Nadine threw away the rest of her sandwich as I came into the kitchen. She was anxious to get me on the table to have a look and I wanted her to see.

"Not so bad," Nadine said. "You're in charge of your little pussy, dear. You make sure you're ready before you let him have his way or he'll tear something open."

"Yes, mother, but I was so..."

"Hush, I don't care, Dana."

She jerked me over to the mirror and pulled and picked at me and made the tape measure too tight until she got over her anger.

"I'm worried for you dear. What takes a lifetime for a female you're trying to learn in too short a time. I don't want you to get hurt. I never thought you'd come alive like this...Give a man what he wants but insist it be done in a safe way. Don't let lust get the best of you."

"You've done so much for me, Mother. I'm so sorry for all my...."

"Stop talking," she said. She turned away and tugged at her nose. "Come tell dad on Saturday afternoon. I'm not doing your bidding. Dad is the hard one but he loves you too."

"Yes, mother," I said. "I'll tell dad."

Nadine was barely out of the drive when the phone rang. It was Nan all excited about me getting fucked. We gabbed for a while then she told me Elroy told Rachel it was ok for the girls to come by that night.

It made me want to do something special for my man. Plus, I was dying for Maggie to know. As I entered the door she called out, "Ah nah, Ms. Hitchin's...Elroy done got him that ass. It's a wonder you ain't walkin' bow legged."

"How does everybody already know?"

She smiled and came around the counter. She brushed back my bangs and hugged me tight. "Nobody knowed shit until you just told me. You did him right didn't you?"

"I'm not sure."

"What time he leave for work?"

I put my face into her huge breasts.

"Said it all...that's my girl...now you be careful cause you stir up something in a man that he ain't got in long time, he'll be takin' too much if you don't keep him in line."

"He can't take too much of me."

"Listen at you. That's why I like you Dana. You honest. Sometimes not the brightest or maybe just naïve, but you honest." Maggie let me loose but rubbed up my back. I really felt close to this wonderful woman that had nothing but disdain for me a few weeks before, a woman that I'd never have talked to in my old life. She warmed me up inside.

I told her everything while we got groceries for me to make spaghetti with meatballs and Caesar salad with homemade dressing and anchovies, my man liked anchovies. I found that out the night we went to supper.

"What perfume were you wearing?" Maggie asked as I paid for my groceries.

"Should I have worn some?"

"Girl, you still got so much to learn about being a woman."

Maggie's eyes got big as soon as she said it. Tears were already coming down my cheeks. She ran around the counter and cuddled me into her. "I'm so sorry, Dana. That was a stupid thing to say, baby."

"It's ok Ms. Maggie. I'm just feeling empty without Elroy inside me. I want him to want me."

"He want you...no doubt. Look I'll give you this stuff I keep special. None of these other bitches 'round here use it. They all wear the same shit."

She took off the top and put it up to the side of her neck. "Like this on both sides, backs of your elbows and insides of your wrists, then a special secret is the backs of them calves. Black men loves pretty feet. Think about where his face is when you be trying to get started. You want him remembering what he got when you want him to get it again."

"These bitches putting it on them titties and on they couchie, who wants to be licking all around them cute little titties of yours if they tasting like perfume." Maggie put her face down to my chest and ran her tongue all around pretending to be licking me until I was laughing.

"Thank you, Ms. Maggie," I said hugging her again. "My wife and her friends are coming over at 7:30 if you want to come. I'd love for you to meet her."

"Ok," Maggie said. "Who knows maybe I'll stop hating skinny white bitches if they all are like you."

The sauce was perfect, the noodles were going to be ready at 5:30, the salad was ready and my perfume waited for him. I debated all afternoon when to freshen the lube in my pussy but as I looked into the window to watch Elroy drive up, I realized I was out of time. No matter, I could do it as I took his clothes to the bedroom to hang.

I had Elroy's patterns down to the second. I had time for a final taste of the salad dressing but as I touched it to my lips the door opened.

"So sorry, Daddy," I said. "Where is my head?" I ran to him and was bursting with happiness until I got into his presence. It felt odd, uneasy odd.

Elroy wasn't wearing his fedora. He stared at a spot on my cheek and said, "Take off those glasses, Dana...goddamn."

Taking the lord's name shocked me. I bought the magnifiers at Ms. Maggie's so I could read the tiny print of the marinara sauce recipe but thought I looked cute with them on. Elroy never said curse words. His forehead was wet with sweat.

"Sorry, Daddy," I said. I didn't take off the glasses. Daddy locked me in a stare. He thumbed a spot of salad dressing from my cheek. His way was scaring me so much before I got control of myself I licked the white speck off his thumb.

After another odd moment, I decided to be extra cheerful to change his mood.

It didn't need tasting but I moved my hips with his eyes on me and brought the wooden spoon up to my mouth. "All from scratch, Spaghetti, meatballs, and salad with anchovies, all for my man," I said. It was the first time I'd called him my man in his presence. "I just wanted to make sure it was ready before I came over to take off your shoes."

Daddy still hadn't said a word. I knelt in front of him. "Dana, get off the floor," he said turning his head away from me.

"You're sweating," I said standing up in front of him with my chest at his face. His eyes went to my elbow. I reached out and wiped the sweat from his brow. It seemed like his nostrils flared. The look on his face scared me.

"I'll get a towel for you to wipe away the sweat," I said and started to rush away.

Elroy grabbed my wrist and stopped me. He started to stand then settled back down.

"Go," was all he said.

After handing him his towel, I made his plate. He wasn't looking at me any more though I tried to be as flirting and cheery as possible. I came around behind him and set down his marinara sauce on the right hand side then stopped to his left.

"I made the dressing from scratch," I said. "See you just drizzle it all over like that."

I took the boat into both hands, something frightened me again. I made it to the sink before Elroy grabbed me slinging me around. The porcelain boat smashed on the floor the dressing splattered the refrigerator. Elroy grabbed a handful of my dress reached under and tore off my panties. He threw me onto the kitchen table as if I were a loaf of bread. I looked between my opened legs to see Elroy fully engorged.

"Oh, no," I said.

Elroy got to my legs before he stopped. I probably wouldn't have gotten fucked if I just laid still but I moved my leg up ever so slightly. It was either the scent of the perfume on the back of my calf or his seeing my toes wet with tomato sauce.

Daddy first bit then sucked at them. "Use your cream, Dana."

Splayed out on the table, I realized Daddy could see my clit poking to the sky. I covered it and felt around the table for the butter. There wasn't any cream on the table. I got it on my fingers and pushed some on my hole. Elroy came up from stepping out of his pants.

He took one look at my buttered hole and went wild pulling me to the end of the table. He was heaving breaths as he put his forehead to my breasts. "You killing me, baby. Your cream...I'll split you in half."

The thought of him splitting me open made me cum. I pushed it all around and in my pussy. Elroy's throbbing head was soaking from his own pre-cum. He placed it to my opening. Elroy was such a kind and loving man. He wanted to go slow. He apologized with his eyes before he pulled my hips down and thrust inside.

"Take me, Daddy," I encouraged happy to suffer the pain. "I'm yours, fuck your pussy."

Elroy put his hand on my throat and closed his fingers just shy of choking me. "Be still baby. Be still. Be still and take this nut. It's wrong of me to make you take it rough like this."

Daddy fucked me hard. He was way deeper than before fucking my insides putting his weight on me. He bit my nipples bloody trying to control himself. I lay there still as night air taking him the way he wanted me to let him take me.

I thought he was ready to release into my belly as he stood up. He saw me crying and moved forward to wipe away the tears. While he looked at me, he turned my hips ever so slightly and went in even deeper. You could tell it was in his mind to work me from that depth but he drenched me deep with his eruption on the second thrust.

It made me cum again as he withdrew in a measured way coating the rest of my insides as he went. Daddy knew that I'd know he was laying claim to wanting more.

He left me open and dripping and went off to the bathroom. The butt plug was down the hall. There was no way to get up and keep all the cum in me. The thought started the tears coming faster. My purse was hanging at the door. I had a smaller plug and used it, then set about cleaning up the kitchen. As I was cleaning the dishes, the late day sun crossed my chest illuminating the bite marks on my breasts. I clutched the material of my dress loving the feeling of being used.

I thought Elroy might have gone to take a nap. It took a long time for him come back. The kitchen was clean a plate was covered in tin foil in the oven as I crawled the floor turning into the living room searching for any stray broken pieces.

Daddy clamped on my ankle and turned me over. This time I knew the look. It didn't make it any less scary. "I have to have that pussy again," he said. Daddy took me on the floor this time. My neck was bitten and sucked instead of my tits. This was fast with long thrusts meant to give me another nut and I took it bathed in the pleasure and pain.

He got off of me and sat over on the couch.

I came to my knees and said, "May I clean you Daddy."

"Stop it, Dana. Shut your mouth, girl," he pleaded. "Goddamn get on this knob."

I knelt in front of him staining the carpet with what leaked out of me. It was the same mixture I tasted as I cleaned my man. He didn't last long. I was licking the underside of his shaft when he gathered me up under my arms and pulled me up over him then sat me down.

He pumped me two or three times, then spun me around. He moved up to the edge of the couch and sat me down on him again.

Elroy guided my hips. He turned me to get in deeper like before. It wasn't all of him but I had more than 10 inches of thick black cock in my pussy and I rode it and gripped it with my pussy and twisted on it making Daddy have to close his eyes and moan with pleasure.