A Black Door Swings Open

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

"That's it, baby," he crooned, "Just relax. I'll go slow until I've got it all in you. You can take it, and it will feel good, I promise."

Ed meant it. He had fucked more than one housewife in our neighborhood, lured by a husband's need to be closer to Angel. Angel was perfect for his needs, giving him the entrée he needed to enter these apartments with their lily-white housewives who needed his talents. Their husbands had let them suffer with need while they pursued the elusive Angel. He smiled to himself. A few had even caught her and gave her exactly what he gave her every night. While they were chasing Angel, he had been busy with their wives. More than one had started out protesting loudly and long, but once he got his dick in them, very few weren't ready for a repeat – soon. He smiled again as he took a mental roll call of the ones that were still using his services, but this one was different. He had never gotten so far with a husband so close. He knew he had Angel to thank for that too. She had kept this one's husband so busy he didn't really seem to care that he had been kissing and fondling this woman's assets.

He didn't know that I had been watching him too, although Angel was giving me the most latitude I thought she could while her husband was only feet away. I knew when I saw him kissing Linda that he would be feeling her lovely tits. The action of his throat told me how deep he had his tongue in my wife's mouth. Once I even saw him run his hand down her side, getting a nice feel of those bountiful beauties. I had hoped, even as I watched and enjoyed, that he would be back. I just hadn't expected it to be so soon.

Linda hadn't been ready for a black man either. She had never had one before. She had heard all the stories about their cocks being larger than average, but had put little credence in them. She wondered, as she felt him going deeper into her, if she really had impressed him last night. She hadn't been able to resist. Ed was so black he was almost blue, and those lips….. She shuddered as she remembered how they had felt on hers before that long tongue snaked into her mouth. She couldn't resist him then any more than she could now. She had considered what Earl would think if he saw her, but her cares had been destroyed when he saw how he had been going after Angel. It had been easy then to let Ed have his way. His hands had been so warm as he stroked her. It had been tempting to let him go all the way then. Only the fact that Angel had called a halt to it when Earl's hands had slid beneath her skirt prevented it from happening right then and right there.

Ed's hands still felt good….so very good! She felt him squeezing her breasts gently. His hands covered them completely as no other man's could. He was so big! And yet he was gentle. The fearful anticipation she had felt when she saw that long, thick cock pointing to her unprotected pussy had given way to an anxiety of another kind. She wanted to feel him all the way inside her, filling her completely as he seemed intent on doing right now. Without conscious bidding, her legs spread wider, exposing more of her crotch to his loins. He was already so deep…….

Ed fucked her slowly, letting her become accustomed to the feeling of ten inches of hard dick, over three inches in diameter, entering her and building the juicy pathway to the end of her cunt.

"Damn, she is so beautiful," Ed thought to himself. "Just as perfect as last night when I had wanted to fuck her so badly." He smiled again when he thought of how he had fucked Angel last night and again this morning, warning her about Earl. He wanted a piece of Angel and he just might get it if she let him get too close. Instead, here he was fucking Earl's wife, pressing his engorged cum-loaded cock in her lovely, hot, sweet pussy. "It would be worth it," he thought to himself as he entered my wife, "if I can get more of this hot pussy." He curled his arms beneath her knees and pulled them up until he almost had her resting on her shoulders, forcing himself deeper into her. He groaned with the sensations that were coming from the tip of his shaft to flood his brain. He pressed harder and then relaxed as he felt his own wiry pubic hair mixing with hers as he bottomed out in virgin territory.

"Oh, oh, oh," my wife chanted softly, feeling that enormous invader filling her like she had never been filled before. "Damn, he feels so good!" Her eyes opened as she felt him lift himself slightly, taking out too much of that lovely cock, then they closed again as she saw him grin widely and sink into her again, praying he wouldn't make her pregnant. She thought she was far enough from her fertile period that he wouldn't, but she had never felt anyone this deep in her before. She could feel that monstrous head pushing hard into her cervix with each gentle nudge. What was even better was the thrilling sensation of his pre-cum crushed between the walls of her vagina and that pummeling cock. Without thinking, her arms went around his broad shoulders and began pulling him down until his lips locked on hers once more.

"Fuck me," she whispered. "Fuck me! Oh, damn, that feels so wonderful! Screw me with that beautiful tool of yours. Make me cum."

Ed knew he had done that twice already, feeling the juices spraying his cock as he slid ever deeper into this lovely cum pot. But he wanted something else too, something that so many objected to but he always made them perform.

"Sure, honey," he almost whispered, "and when I'm through you're going to suck my cock so you can taste all this hot cum I'm putting in your box. I'm going to fuck you all day. I know your husband never gets home before four and I intend to have all that time making us both very, very happy."

Linda almost gagged. She had only sucked one cock before, her lover's, Mike. Even it had been almost too big for her and it was several inches shy of this one and nowhere close to being as big.

Ed continued. "I'm going to eat your pussy while you suck my dick," he whispered.

Linda immediately felt better. She knew that once that long tongue was in her cunt it would feel like her husband's cock. She hoped he would taste like Mike's cream, not the salty acidic taste of her husband or Tim. But first she intended to feel the load that was boiling in his balls flooding her cunt. She began pushing up against him, humping that lovely tool while he fucked her.

Ed groaned too. He had never been in such a hot pussy! The gripping sensations of this woman's cunt around his cock were indescribably wonderful. He could literally feel her drawing his sperm from his balls until, with a final groan, he felt the involuntary spasms of his cock shooting jets of his baby-making seed against and into her cervix. She clamped her legs around him tightly and pulled him down until he fell on her like a massive tree, flattening her breasts against his chest. Still she humped against him, trying to get more of that wonderful dick into her pussy as her own body jerked and twisted in the throes or her own third orgasm.

It took several minutes for both of them to get their breath back. Linda was almost crushed beneath her black lover, but he was too heavy to move. Besides, he was still inside her, seemingly as rigid as ever. She didn't want to let that go. Her orgasm had peaked, but it was still flooding her body with the sensual delights she had never expected.

"No one has ever made me cum that easy," Ed murmured, lifting himself up slightly and staring down the length of his body to where his cock was still wedged tightly in my wife's nooky. "Why don't you just crawl up on top of me and see if you can do it again. "

Linda was all for it. She wanted more. The feeling of all that hot cum spraying the inside of her vagina had been even more of a jolt to her. He came in geysers, flooding her cunt with his sap until it filled her and ran over her thighs onto the bedspread. It leaked from her pussy as she straddled him, providing all the lubrication she needed to allow her to take him with one agonizingly slow slide down that delightful path.

Ed's hands reached for her breasts, and she gave them to him without reservation. His mouth closed over one nipple when she leaned forward, fearing for a moment that the perfect connection might be lost. It wasn't. Even in this difficult position, Ed had more cock inside her than any lover she had ever felt before. His other hand stroked her left breast as he sucked at the right nipple, bringing it up like a miniature log. She felt his cock stroking her clit just as she had been feeling minutes before when he blew that hot load into her. It was more than she could take, and she felt the rising heat of her orgasm peak just as Ed began humping his dick into her all the way once more, driving it so deep that it penetrated far into her cervix. She prayed once more that he wouldn't make her pregnant, but she wasn't about to let him go until he filled her again…..and again….and again!

Ed watched my wife peak and then shudder with bliss as orgasmic bliss found her once more. He smiled to himself and asked innocently, "Would you like some more?"

"Oh god, yes!" my wife managed to groan with passion, kissing her lover as he fondled here breast and continued stroking her pussy with that hot log. "I want you to fuck me all day and all night," she gasped.

"I'd love to, but Earl might object," he laughed. "But I'll be back, you can bet on that. You've got the sweetest little pussy I've ever been in." he muttered sincerely, already thinking of ways to get to my wife again.

"Let me show you what I'll do if you promise to come back," Linda murmured, sliding off that magnificent steed only to see it spring back like a coiled spring, into the vertical once more. Hesitantly she lowered her head to touch it with her lips, kissing it, tasting her own juices as well as her lover's. Her hair fell over her face, masking her expression. She was glad. She would have hated for Ed to see her actually wanting to gobble his cock like she felt like she must. Without thinking, she turned her body until her pussy was almost directly over his head. She felt him pulling pillows down to put beneath his head as her lips encircled that sweet shaft for the first time. It was diabolically sensual. Ed tasted like none of her other men. He was sweet, yet tangy, thrusting into her mouth like he had into her pussy, feeding her that delightful nectar. She opened her throat and took several inches into her as he fucked my wife's face. She started to shake her head in protest, but that's when she felt Ed's tongue enter her.

Ed washed his prize mare's sodden pussy with his tongue, spitting out the loose hairs as he ran the flat of his tongue over that chestnut colored pelt. He let the tip touch her clit and felt her jerk and inhale more of his dick as she gasped with delight. He kissed up and down those cum coated white thighs, coming back each time to that little man who stood so bravely in the boat formed by her upper cunt lips. Finally he could resist no longer. He inhaled my wife's clit into his mouth and began slowly fucking it; his lips curling around it like a pussy would have a hard dick. It responded exactly as he had hoped. My wife's head was bounding up on down on his cock like a mad person's as she pressed her cunt to his face, literally bathing him in the juices he had left inside her. She came twice more in rapid succession, jerking and shuddering as he took her color virginity. Then, with a groan, he exploded in Linda's mouth.

Linda was shocked to find herself gulping copious jets of cum down like they were a chocolate soda. Still she saw some slide down that rampant log to disappear in the curls of his pubic hair. She regretted it immensely. He tasted so good she wanted all of him.

It was Ed's turn to jerk and shudder now as he felt the thick, viscous jets blasting my wife's throat only to be swallowed and have her tongue swirl around the purplish knob of his dick as he fucked her face, both hands losing their grip on her breasts to pull her head down and feed her more of that hard cock. He rolled her over onto her back and continued fucking her mouth even as he sucked another orgasm from the swollen clit that stood upright like a miniature penis now.

"Oh, god, I gotta go," he said, standing up and staggering over to the pile of clothing he had discarded as he prepared to fuck my wife. Linda, looking disappointed, followed him slowly as he started down the hallway. He had gotten all the way to the doorway before realizing that he hadn't kissed her again. Turning, he took her into his arms.

It started all over again. The feeling of those magnificent breasts in his hands made his still semi-rigid dick swell beyond even what it had been before. The softness and sweetness of her mouth on his as their tongues swirled and danced together was indescribably delightful. He fucked her again, right there in our living room, pushing her face down over the arm of the couch and taking her like that. It was the culmination of the lust that had been subdued last night emerging full blown. Her cunt was at the perfect height for his penetration from the rear and he jammed it home in long, hard, thrusts, driving it directly into her vagina, even into her cervix. He felt her flooding his dick with her juices as almost mad with desire they fucked each other. He lost track of how many times his load filled her cunt and how many times he had felt that shuddering of her body that told him she too had cum. He felt his magnificent tool, satiated for the first time ever, slowly going limp inside her and begin slowly shriveling itself out of her pussy.

"I'll be back," he promised. "I'm coming back to fuck you again."

She said nothing. Instead she shocked him when he felt her jump upwards in his arms and lock her legs around his waist. His cock couldn't take it, despite the exercises it had gone through. It came between them once more and centered itself automatically on her cunt. He groaned as he felt her slide down slight, accepting him inside her. She leaned back, held only by his hands, thrusting her cunt against his cock, shivering her way down that hot length once more.

"You asked for it, lady," he grunted, pulling my wife to him as he started walking back to the bedroom, holding her perpendicular to his own body, connected to his writhing cock as he felt her absorb him once more, "and you're going to get it." Each step they took down that hallway drove him in and out of her precious pussy.

More than four hours later, I saw Ed's little Citroen pulling away from our apartment's visitor space. With a jaunty wave, he disappeared down the hill.

Linda was waiting for me inside. Her gown was torn and spread wide, displaying her body like the wanton woman I wanted her to be. Her hair was mussed, the tile floor at the doorway slick with their juices, her pussy wearing necklaces of cum like trophies. Her breasts were still white from the pressure of Ed's fingers on them and red from where her nipples had been sucked until almost raw.

"Come inside and let me tell you what happened today," she managed to say, leading me toward the bedroom. She was smiling.

I never learned how many more times Ed buried that big bone of his in my wife, how many times he shared the bed with her on the nights when I was gone, but I did learn that she was no longer afraid to have a black man's cock fill her with his seed. It happened with other black men too as Linda realized that color has no relationship to how a hard dick felt inside her. I was glad. I liked the idea of her lilly white calves riding over her black lover's back, ankles locked to keep him deep inside her as she absorbed the cum with which they filled her pussy and her mouth. The sight was beautiful!

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12