A Black Knight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
knight13
knight13
178 Followers

"You planned that fall?" Tepus asked

"Oh no, I can't believe I forgot about that trap door. It's been years since i've been here." she replied.

"The result was unwelcome, but my present company surely is appreciated." Tepus said smiling as his hand covered hers, his other holding his side.

Maggie smiled back, she was concerned for him. She hoped he hadn't broken anything on account of her.

"Let me see how bad it is." She asked him as her slender white hand reached underneath his shirt. Her hands feeling his hard body underneath, he was as hard as the floor they had landed on. He removed his hand as her hand explored his ribs.......

"Aaahhh, there it is." he exclaimed through clenched teeth.

"They do not feel broken, I'm so terribly sorry Tepus." Maggie said, her hands reluctanly, leaving his body.

"A small price to pay, to spend such time with you." Tepus said, his forehead wrinkled in pain. As he said this, his hand returned to his ribs. They covered Maggie's hand before she could remove hers. His thumb rubbing her hand.

Their eyes locked, Maggie asked Tepus. "Tepus, may i ask something of you?"

"Anything...." he answered her. Ready to entrust his heart and soul to her.

"Anne and Eleanor, why did you turn them away?" Maggie said, her eyes almost begging Tepus to give her an answer to relieve her worries. To give her the permission to abandon herself to this man.

"They meant nothing to me....Eleanor she caught me at the brook just as you did, then she told that whore Anne. Anne had been forcing me to take her or she would cry that i raped Eleanor. Eleanor, seemed to come after me with great fervor." He explained......

"You continued with them, why turn them away. What if Anne comes through on her threat." Maggie asked leaning closer to him, wanting to hear his answer.

"I've come to believe....hope no one will listen to Anne. Even if they kill me, I would rather have that, then to be their object of desire. Besides, I long ago came to the decision that there is only one that I want. One that I've wanted for so long, yet didn't know her name or what she looked like, until I met her." Tepus said with a true sense of honesty in his voice.

"And who would that be?" Maggie said in a breathless sigh. Her eye brows raised on her pure face. A look of hope upon her.

His hand left her hand, it brushed away her hair as he raised himself abit. Biting his lip in pain.

"I cannot say, for her heart belongs to a man I must call master." Tepus said.

Her heart aching now in pain Maggie's hand held his upon her face.

"No man is your master, ecspecially since I love no man save for one." she replied in desperation. Her body aching for his touch, for him.

Her hand stroking his, a long pause occurred as they stared deep into each other's eyes.

"And who would that be?" Tepus said with the same kind of hope and desperation in his voice as well.

Maggie could hold it no longer, "It's the man who's captured my imagination and had never done anything to hurt me. He's been nothing but true and honest. He's the one I've waited for, I thought I had met him and it wasn't Allan....it was......"

she paused, not sure whether to continue or not. By now their faces were so close to each other's, their eyes locked, any hesitation was killed by the look in his eyes as she continued.....

"It's you Tepus, It always has been."

Their lips met in an almost violent collision as their passions melted within each other's arms. Their hands roaming each other as they enjoyed the softness of each other's lips. Their tongues touching in beautiful coordination as Tepus struggled to sit up more, his hands in her hair and upon her hips. Her hands roaming his strong shoulders and arms.

Their kisses only breaking for chances to catch their breath. Sucking up air they exchanged professions of their love for each other.

"Oh i've longed for you for so long" Tepus said his kisses now exlploring her lower neck as her hands roamed upon his head.

"I've wanted you more and more, I've begun to love you and it only grows with each passing moment" she exclaimed as her leg wrapped around his pulling him closer. Her kisses now exploring her face and then sucking on her ear lobe as he rested his head on her shoulder holding her close.

"No one has meant as much to me as you have, I've been lost since i've left my land, till you." Tepus said, their embrace parting as Maggie backed up. The silence could have been disheartening but the intense passion in the air between them only seemed to intensify in the dimly lighted room.

Maggie reached behing her head, removing the cloths that made the hood of her dress. Shaking her hair free of the collar of the dress, she looked at Tepus with fierce passion. Their faces expressionless save for their eyes, focused intently on each other.

Her hands reached under the bottom of his shirt, his hands raised as he helped her remove his shirt. The light bouncing of his ebony body. Hard and muscled, shinning like marble from his sweat. Maggie stood from the bed and turned her back to him.

She turned around her hair all to one side as she eyed him. She then bent over and kissed him hard and full on the lips as she reached about his pants and took them off. Tepus raised his buttocks from the bed, although in slight discomfort and let his pants fall to the ground. He lay there in his nakedness. The light casting shadows accentuating his rigid body and long, dark penis.

Still in her heavy dress Maggie kissed him again, her hand roaming his chest. She broke the kiss and pushed him back upon his elbows. She took a step back, looking at him with his buttocks slightly off the bed. His long thick shaft laying back against him, almost to his belly button.

She bunched her dress in her fist and she sat down upon one of his legs. She had not worn underwear and her pussy was covering his legs in her juices. She enjoyed the sensation of the little hairs on his leg as she leaned close to his face.

"Tepus, no man has made me want him this much. Tonight I want to give myself to you. All of myself, everything. My soul, my heart, and tonight I want to excite you fully." she huskily said, her fingers dragging across his chest as she began to rock her hips along his leg.

He sat up, his hands resting upon her knees and then traveling up and down, rubbing her strong thighs as she rocked back and forth on him. He kissed her neck and lips as she rocked harder and harder. Her arms wrapped about his head and pressed his face against her full, yet covered breats. He tried to cover them with his mouth even though the cloth seperated his mouth from her well developed mounds. Her grip upon his head tightened as she began to press down even harder against his leg. His one hand finding her lips as she begain to rock more and beg for his finger even more.

Her body then seemed to freeze and convulse at the same time as wave of pleasure washed over her. She released his head and his mouth now found hers again.

"Mmmm, Tepus you excite me to no end." she said giggling

"As you do to me." he said, and Maggie looked down to see his thick member standing at half mast. She stood off of his leg and turned around.

She bent down with her back to Tepus. Bent over, feet crossed one over the other, she began to pull the dress over her head. Tepus watched with a dry mouth as his heavy breathing continued.

As she pulled the dress over her head it raised from behind slowly exposing her beauty.

Raising above well formed tight calves, which led to milky smooth legs...ending upon a swelling of hips and a stong buttocks, clenched it pronounced it's shape as it led upward narrowing at a slim waist, the smooth arch of her back metting her long blonde hair. The turned slightly to look at him.

His thick penis standing in the air at full attention. An obelisk to be worshipped, she turned around slowly to see him, his rich skin, hard muscles, and large member all for her.

He looked out of breath at his prize, long blonde hair framing angelic eyes and full lips leading down a beautiful neck to two generous swells with amazing pronounced nipples which cast a shadow, her beasts leading down to a toned abdomen, trailing off to a light patch of hair and strong legs.

Her legs sexily flexing and her breasts bouncing in amazing rhythym as she approached him. She stood between his legs, she stepped over his left leg with her right, he slid his ass off the edge of the bed more allowing her to step over his other leg. She sat down on his strong legs. Ass hanging in the air, her firm legs balancing her, pussy dripping upon his sack. She looked down to see his black spear up high against her own body.

"Are you ready for this?" Tepus asked in loving concern.

"More than anything in my life. I want us to happen," Maggie said with great love in her voice.

She stood up and Tepus could only watch in amazement. Her strong quads positioned her thick pussy above his phallus. Her pussy lips were full and felt amazing as they slowly made the head of his penis disappear. A small grunt escaping Maggie's lips.

"Oh my, more than i could've Imagined...."Maggie said, rotating her hips as she slowly worked her wet pussy onto Tepus

"Oh goodnesssss............." Tepus hissed as the feeling of her tight wet pussy engulfed his member. Never had anything felt so warm and inviting in his life.

Maggie slowly worked, her breathing increasing. Tepus eyes her magnificent breats as her lungs made them heave. The shadows her breasts cast accentuated her movements. They moved toward him as the muscles in her abdomen strained along with her. She slowly began to move up and down upon Tepus until she had reached the bottom.

His penis had completely entered her. They both stopped, Tepus with his arms on the bed, Maggie her hands on his knees as she reclined back to see the contrast of her white body upon his black body. Then with gentleness Tepus lowered himself and ever so slightly began to thrust himself up into Maggie.

Maggie had never had anything so large moving within her. Within a few strokes she grew accustomed to his size and she began to move and thrust her pussy abit towards Tepus causing an amazing sensation. His penis exciting her with each thrust, her moving effecting him to no end as well.

They both began to grunt in animalistic passion as Maggie was standing above this amazing black man seemingly dancing as his black pole ascended into her. The dimly lit room seemed nothing but shadows, the light showing Tepus' sweaty abs help thrust his penis into her as her abs seemed to rotate, each muscle with a purpose as her movements were ment to excite her new lover.

Tepus hands ran along her sides, occsionally grabbing and covering her large full breasts. She held her hair in her hands as she danced upon his penis. Her legs feeling weak from the standing she came down totally on Tepus and wrapped her legs around his torso. Her hair covering Tepus face as she fell completely onto him. Their lips and tongues finding each other. The velvet feel of their tongues was only rivaled by the feeling of their bodies intertwined in each other. Tepus rolled her over and his hand underneath her grabbing her shoulders as he continued to thurst into Maggie.

"Oooooooooohhh Tepus, you monster. Ooooooooooo love me, don't stop don't.....aaaaiiiieeeeeeeee" Maggie screamed as Tepus could only moan.

"Uuuhhhhh Maggie.....Maggie maggie......." He could only repeat her name as he entered into a warmth he could've only dreamt about. He lowered his head and played his tongue upon her full breasts as he entered her repeatedly. Nearing his climax he propped his arms about her head and raised himself. He began to pound Maggie increasing his pace. She encouraged him, her muscled legs drawing him closer, her hips meeting his every thrust. They both neared their ends and Maggie then in threw her arms up and held onto him as tigh as possible.

Crushing her huge chest against his she held onto him tight. Her legs tight along his slender hips, his protruding buttocks clenched as his semen rushed out of him. His balls tightening as he filled Maggie with himself.

Maggie bit his shoulder to keep from screaming in undescribable passion, his mouth was speechless as his body reached a point he never had before. He toppled onto the bed, with Maggie atop him.

"Oh.......never in my life....." Tepus said looking at the ceiling

Weakly Maggie moved her hips abit with his long penis still inside of her.

"Me neither, oh Tepus that was amazing." she said lovingly kissing his chin.

Her ontop of his did nothing but excite him. Her firm breats pressed against him. As she moved her hips and tight body over his she not only worked his penis but dragged those amazing breasts across his chest. His hardness grew quickly as their lips met.


He grabbed her in a hug as they kissed and began to thrust once move into this now cumsoaked princess. Easily sliding into her she broke the kiss. Placing her hands on his shoulder raising her chest to his mouth as he greedily sucked upon her breasts. She then proceeded to turn away and let his penis reenter her. She rode his penis as he could only watch her amazing ass move as she clenched it, moving around and around upon his thick phallus.

Tepus' watching her body only brought about the animal in him as his arm wrapped around her abdomen. He pushed her foward onto the bed and held onto her slim waist and occasionally rubbing her thick hips, he took her from behind. His grunting growing louder and louder.....Until Maggie stopped him.

She turned around and pushed him down. She mounted him and held her hands upon his wrists. He could easily overpower her but she was in control. She slowly rubbed her pussy upon his thick cock as her breasts hung in front of his face. Without the aide of her hands she arched her hips and slid his thick head into her warm pussy.

"Mmmmmmm, my love....how is this..."Maggie asked him as she worked his penis. Clenching her pussy about him when she pulled up on his cock.

As his cock began to throb she quickly raised off his cock and stuffed his half hard penis into her mouth. She greedily sucked and teased his head with her tongue until he came. She clamped her mouth and beautiful lips upon his black cock until he had came into her mouth. His same sweet taste invaded her mouth as she whole-heartedly swallowed every drop.

She then slowly climbed up his muscled black body and rested her head on his chest as the torch died out leaving the room lit in moonlight.

* * * * * *

Maggie left Tepus a note saying she could not stay and wished to see him again. She went to her room so as not to arise any suspicions. Then the next morning a loud commotion awoke the princess in her bed room.

Maggie threw on a gown as she ran about the castle looking to see what the hustle was about. She then saw Allan.

"Ahh my love thank god your safe." he said to her.

"What are you talking about Allan?" Maggie asked him in a bit of a fury.

"We found the moor in your old playroom!, lying there naked. He could've raped you. You know those beasts and their lust for white women." Allan growled

"Noooo....." Maggie said in horror as she saw down the hall they were leading Tepus down to the dungeon.

"He's going to be chained up downstairs, I know how upset you are. I can see it upon your face my dear. Everything will be alright now, I'm here." Allan said trying to embrace Maggie.

She broke away from him and ran to her room in tears. She cried for hours about poor Tepus.

Suddenly............

"BOOOOOOOOOOM"...................... A huge boulder smashed into the castle wall. Maggie looked outside to see an army advancing upon the castle. The soldier's of the kingdom all rushed out in hordes to fight the attackers.

"Oh god," Maggie was filled with fear, it was then that she knew she had to free Tepus and escape with him.

Maggie ran down the stairs, but quickly remembered a guard would be guarding the entryway to the staircase.

She quickly looked for the bricks the led to the end of the hallway she hadn't found with Tepus. She found it and quickly slid down the slope. She reached the trap door and took the same hard fall as before. This time Tepus would not break her fall. The princess was knocked unconcsious.

* * * * * *

She slowly awakened the room still reeked of the smell of sex. It even made her pussy wet from the smell. She then remembered her task, she ran down and into the dungeon where she found tepus chained to a wall by his hands.

"Love!" Tepus weakly yelled.

"I'm here, Oh goodness how can I free you!" she yelled in a scared hurry.

"I saw an axe down the hall you must try and get it!" he yelled.

The sonds of battle could be heard outside the castle walls.

Maggie came dragging an axe which she struggle to put atop her shoulder

"Love I fear my aim will not be true." Maggie cried

"You must, I trust you, I love you." Tepus said looking at her, it only filled her with confidence as she weekly swung once, setting sparks flying. A second time and nothing. Finally a third time and she caught a weak link which freed his left hand. He then took the axe in one hand and freed himself of the other chains with it.

"Maggie look, I love you so go to your the playroom and wait there until I come back!" Tepus urged her

"but but....we..." she stammered

"Go now!" he yelled as he ran out of the cell.

* * * * * *

Allan of Gale was lost on this battlefield. Years away and fighting nothing but his imagination was proving his worth now. He had mastered running and only helping out his fellow knights when he could. He helped the valiant King as he fought off attacker after attacker.

Then out of the corner of his eye he saw the moor running shirtless with a battle axe. Allan looked in fear as Tepus ran at him and with two hands swung the battle axe.

The axe whizzed above his head as Allan saw a horse fly by him carrying a lifeless attacker. He turned around to see Tepus continue to battle with the axe. He killed man after man while Allan began to advance behind him. Allan readied his sword and was about to stab the slave in the back when........

"Allan!!!!!!!" the king yelled as he layed on the ground his sword shielding him from an attacker's blade.

Allan simply turned around and proceeded to thrust at Tepus when he missed, Tepus turned and swung the axe in a blind swing beheading Allan. Tepus then ran to the king and swung his axe into the attacker's side. He helped the King to his feet as they both fought off man after man. The attacker's began retreating as the two stood side by side watching.

Maggie came running towards them,

"Father, Tepus!" she yelled.

The King then saw a horse riding attacker approaching his daughter. The king ran to her as did Tepus. The King grabbed his daughter and turned himself as the attacker dug his sword into the King. Tepus jumped and swung his axe, burying it into the side of the attacker.

The horse kept on riding with the lifeless man on it's back as did the previous one. The King could only look at his daughter, his mouth agape. Tepus ran to them both and looked as the King muttered in his dying breath.......

"Watch over my daughter.......Knight" and with that he fell to the ground.

Maggie fell over him, crying tears. "Father no, nooooooo" her hands beating upon his body. She began to sob upon him when she felt Tepus arms on her shoulders. She buried her head in his chest as she continued to cry.

Tepus lifted her up into the air and carried her back into the castle. She looked up with tear filled eyes as she brought her lips to his and the met in a soulful kiss.

"Take me to my room, love. please." Maggie cried, putting her head against his strong chest.

knight13
knight13
178 Followers