A Black Lesbian's Indian Wife

Story Info
Stephanie Voltaire seduces Ankita Shaji in Ottawa.
1.5k words
3.23
10.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet Stephanie Voltaire, a young woman of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Tall and curvy, with dark chocolate skin and a stylish Afro, Stephanie is fiercely proud of her Haitian origins. While attending Carleton University, Stephanie studies business administration and hopes to make her mark by also celebrating black art and literature...

Stephanie Voltaire was born in the town of Quartier Morin, northern Haiti, and although her family has lived in Ottawa for a long time, she never forgot where she came from. Stephanie remembered the strong and hard-working people of her quaint hometown. She wanted to celebrate their lives through her art. Stephanie felt driven to make a difference, which wasn't easy since she lived in a world determined to keep her down...

Stephanie Voltaire is tall, brilliant and beautiful, but she's also a black woman, and there are certain things in Canada which she cannot escape. A lot of white Canadians, even the friendly and so-called decent ones, have a problem when they meet a black person who's attractive, smart, and more talented than they are. A kind of knee-jerk insecurity causes them to lash out at such a person. For reasons like these, Stephanie is cautious around people of other backgrounds. They tend to see her as just black, rather than, say, a human being...

Fortunately for Stephanie Voltaire, kindred spirits do exist. That's how Stephanie Voltaire met the woman destined to change her life forever, an Indian cutie named Ankita Desai. To say that these two young women came from different worlds would be an understatement. Ankita Desai is originally from the Kerala region of India, and came to study biology at Carleton University in preparation for a career in medicine.

Ankita Desai is one of those demure beauties that a lot of people can't help but notice. Short and sweet, soft-spoken and smart, with enchanting brown eyes and a ravishing smile, Ankita Desai took Stephanie Voltaire's breath away from the moment they met. Stephanie felt drawn to Ankita and went after her because, well, that's the kind of woman she is.

At first, Ankita Desai resisted her feelings for Stephanie Voltaire because, let's face it, the Indian community isn't known for its tolerance of gays, lesbians and bisexual people. Ankita's parents Kesavan and Mariam Desai want her to go to medical school, find a good husband and get married. Stephanie could totally relate to what Ankita was going through because she'd undergone the same thing.

Stephanie Voltaire's parents, proud Haitian immigrants Stephen and Amelia Voltaire, raised their only daughter to be a good Christian gal. When Stephanie told them of her love for women, they were surprised but ultimately supportive. Ankita was happy for Stephanie when the other woman revealed that little tidbit, but knew that her own family, being deeply traditional Indian immigrants, wouldn't be so kind.

India is a beautiful but complicated place, especially when it comes to issues of race, gender and sexuality. In India, it would be considered problematic and downright dangerous if, say, a Sikh Indian man were to get involved with a Muslim woman. The country also has a race problem. Lots of Indian mothers tell their fair-skinned sons not to bring home dark-skinned brides. In the face of all that, Ankita Desai's affection for Stephanie would be problematic, to say the least...

"I want you, Stephanie, but we have to be discrete," Ankita Desai told Stephanie Voltaire, as they began seeing each other. Stephanie smiled understandingly at Ankita. For ages, Stephanie felt out of place both in the so-called straight world and the lesbian community of Ottawa. When Stephanie came out as a Haitian lesbian, she thought the LGBT world would be supportive. Well, Stephanie was quite wrong about that...

As Stephanie Voltaire got to know the LGBT world, she realized how racist, sexist and exclusionary it really was. White lesbians seemed to look down on lesbians of color. The lesbian community of Ottawa was also full of weirdoes, masculine women who fit every stereotype about women who love women. Stephanie wanted to date a woman who was normal, and not prejudiced, thank you very much. She lucked out when she met Ankita Desai...

"You have my word, darling," Stephanie Voltaire replied, and then the tall young Haitian woman pulled her favorite Indian cutie into her arms and kissed her passionately. Thus Stephanie Voltaire and Ankita Desai embarked on a relationship destined to change their lives forever. They went everywhere together, from movie theaters to malls and museums. They danced in night clubs, and went to art galleries. The two young women became virtually inseparable...

Stephanie Voltaire has had a few lovers prior to meeting Ankita Desai, but decided to wait before getting her into bed. A lot of lesbians and bisexual women hop into bed with random women and dismiss them. Either that or they get extra clingy. Stephanie believes in getting to know a woman before taking her to bed. This rather firm policy is designed to help Stephanie avoid both diseases and heartache, and it definitely works...

One night, after Stephanie Voltaire took Ankita Desai to watch the hit movie John Wick Parabellum, Ankita kissed her and declared herself ready. The two young women took an Uber from the movie theater in the east end of Ottawa to Stephanie's apartment, located close to the Rideau Shopping Center. Once there, they kissed, hugged, and began exploring one another for real...

"This feels nice," Ankita Desai said softly, as she opened her legs wide, wanting to feel her lover's fist inside of her. Grinning, Stephanie Voltaire gently but firmly worked her fist inside Ankita's pussy, taking care not to hurt her. The short, curvy young Indian woman moaned, loving what her lover was doing to her. For ages, Ankita had been wanting to feel such awesome pleasure, and finally, Stephanie was showing her what she got...

"Babe, you haven't felt anything yet," Stephanie replied, and she continued fisting Ankita's sweet pussy. Earlier, Stephanie buried her face between Ankita's legs and ate her out. Sucking on Ankita's clit and fingering her, Stephanie drove her lover wild. Ankita's passionate screams echoed throughout the apartment and probably beyond. Neither of them cared, though. Passion is as passion does...

"Go for it," Ankita squealed, and Stephanie went to town on her, sucking on her tits while fisting her. Stephanie fisted Ankita with gusto, and didn't let up until the short, curvy and absolutely gorgeous young Indian woman cried out. After Ankita tapped out, Stephanie held her in her arms and kissed her passionately. It was astonishing how much she loved this gal...

"Sit on my face, gorgeous," Stephanie told Ankita, a little while later. Grinning, Ankita sat on Stephanie's beautiful visage, for the short, curvy young woman relished the thought of smothering her tall, athletic lover with her ass. Stephanie caressed Ankita's thighs as the shorter gal sat on her face like a queen on her throne. Inhaling the scent of Ankita's ass, Stephanie slid her tongue into her lover's hole. Just like that, their fun continued...

"Hmm, eat my ass," Ankita moaned, loving the feel of Stephanie's tongue in her asshole. As Stephanie ate her ass, Ankita rode her face, fingering her wet, hairy pussy with one hand and rubbing her erect nipples with the other. Stephanie ate Ankita's ass voraciously, savoring the way the other woman's ass smelled and tasted. Stephanie is an ass woman through and true. A nice ass is definitely the first thing she notices on a woman...

After giving Ankita Desai's ass a tongue bath, Stephanie Voltaire was in a receiving mood. Ankita was more than happy to oblige, spreading her lover's dark, muscular thighs and inhaling her womanly scent. Stephanie held her breath as Ankita kissed her sex and then began fingering the hell out of her. Stephanie's pussy was the first that Ankita had ever tasted, besides her own, and she relished the experience...

"Don't stop," Stephanie squealed as Ankita licked and fingered her pussy. The short Indian gal was new to pussy licking, but she listened attentively as Stephanie nudged her along. For Ankita, seeing her tall, strong and athletic, black wonder woman of a lover open up to her like this was wonderfully empowering. I'm going to show Stephanie, Ankita thought as she continued to lick her down.

"You taste wonderful," Ankita paused to say, and she winked at her beloved Stephanie before she resumed eating her out. Ankita fingered and licked Stephanie's pussy until her lover came, gushing hot girly cum all over her face. Ankita, marveling at the loud and beautifully orgasmic Stephanie, eagerly tasted her. Stephanie shuddered violently as she came, and looked at the smiling Ankita. The two women embraced silently, savoring the moment...

"I can't imagine my life without you, little one," Stephanie told Ankita, as they lay in bed together. Ankita grinned and kissed Stephanie while patting her derriere. Stephanie smiled, knowing that Ankita was as crazy about her big tomboyish ass as she was about hers. They fell asleep in each other's arms, happy as can be after a night of lovemaking. All is well that ends well...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers