A Black Man in a World of Young White Couples Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake fucked her up and down even harder, and Monica turned to her fiancé once more. “Tyler, I love you,” she said, “but this is the best fucking I’ve ever had. I had no idea sex could be like this. I’ll be your wife, but Jake’s black cock owns my pussy. I hope you can deal with it.” Then she put her head down and groaned again. “I’m cumming on his huge fucking black dick – he’s making me cum again,” and she shook and shuddered as the orgasm took over.

Jake waited until the petite redhead had stopped shuddering and then scooped her up and sat down on the edge of the bed, this time with Monica on top, riding his dick as she faced toward her future husband. She pumped herself up and down on the 11 inch black monster, while her bull cupped his hands under her ass and helped her fuck.

Tyler was mesmerized by the sight of his tiny fiancée riding Jake’s bull cock. Her pussy was engorged and stretched, the inner walls clinging to the black cock as she rode up so it looked like another mouth fastened around her lover from inside her. Tyler’s cock was so hard it hurt, and he was now continually leaking precum as he watched Monica cuckold him.

Monica looked her fiancé right in the eye and in a husky voice said, “Come here baby and eat my pussy while I fuck our huge black bull.”

Tyler knelt in front of her, and leaned forward, sticking out the tip of his tongue to lick her clitoris while avoiding the black cock that she was riding. The result was that he managed to hit her clit only erratically.

Monica was having none of Tyler’s fastidiousness. “I said eat my pussy,” and she grabbed her fiancé by the back of his head and pressed his mouth forward. Tyler resisted for a second, and then gave in, opening his mouth and licking her as she rode. The result, of course, was that he was pressed against her clitoris and labia, but also against the slick hardness of the black cock that was inside her.

“That’s soooo good,” Monica hissed. “Such a good white cuck.” Gradually she became aware that Jake was getting harder and hotter inside her. She knew he was going to climax soon. She pulled Tyler’s face away from her pussy. “Lie on your back on the bed,” she instructed. Then she dismounted from Jake, and straddled her fiancé in a 69, while Jake took her from behind, doggy style. She reached beneath herself to push Tyler’s head up, but he had already grabbed a pillow to prop himself up and was licking her pussy as Jake pumped in and out of her.

Monica groaned loudly and pressed herself down on Tyler’s face, mashing her soaking wet pussy onto his mouth and lips as Jake fucked her harder and harder. She felt her own orgasm approaching as her pussy spasmed and clamped down hard on Jake’s cock. “Fuck my hot white cunt, baby. Fill it full of your cum, come on and claim it now,” she screamed as her orgasm built in intensity.

Jake needed no more encouragement. With a roar, he thrust himself as deep into Monica as he could get and felt himself pour into her, squirt after squirt of his sperm shooting into the inner recesses of her womb. “Fuck, yeah, you hot white cunt, take my black cumload until it fertilizes you. Oh, goddam, you are one serious hot white fuck,” he groaned. He finally felt the last of his sperm leave his cock. Catching his breath for a moment, he slowly withdrew, trying to keep as much of his seed inside the little redhead as he could. Finally, he backed away, leaving Monica in her 69 with Tyler.

Monica wasted no time. She pulled the pillow out from under her fiancé’s head, turned nimbly around so her pussy was above his mouth, and lowered herself down to him. As she did so, Tyler opened his mouth wide and grabbed her hips, pressing Monica down harder. A moment later, he could feel, and then taste Jake’s sperm as it ran out of Monica’s pussy and into his mouth, while he thrust his tongue inside her. The black bull’s cumload was huge, but he licked and sucked and swallowed while his fiancé moaned in excitement and ground her pussy down.

“Jerk your cock, Tyler,” she whispered as she rode his mouth. He needed little encouragement and started vigorously stroking his big white cock. “Come on, sweetheart, shoot your cum all over. It’s not going to get in my pussy tonight – that’s reserved for black cum.”

Tyler groaned and bucked his hips as his semen shot high in the air and spattered down all over his stomach and chest as he continued to suck Jake’s load out of his fiancee’s sopping pussy.

Keep it in your mouth, baby,” Monica said, as she drained. When she finally finished, she leaned down and kissed Tyler, pulling his mouth to hers and they swapped the cum, kissed each other and finally lay quietly.

“What do you think, sweetie?” she asked.

Tyler smiled. “I think my sweet fiancée’s just been fucked a hundred times better than I’ve ever fucked her. I also think your pussy is most likely now owned by a huge hung black bull, and I know we’ve just become a white cuck couple to big black cock. I can’t wait for round two.”

“Amen to that,” was all Monica said.

Jake laughed. “Next time I’m going to take you and your sister. Together.”

12