A Black Man in a World of Young White Couples Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his orgasm finally subsided, he slowly withdrew, once again leaving Monica gaping open. She immediately pushed herself down onto her husband, who opened his mouth to cover her pussy and started tonguing her. Monica squealed in pleasure as her climax continued and then intensified as she furiously sucked her husband's cock, stroking him faster and faster until with a groan he began to spurt his own cum into her mouth and down her throat. Finally, the young couple wearily cuddled together and watched as Elaine and Jack reached their own climax.

As Jack thrust upward harder and harder, he felt a sudden burst of heat at the base of his spine travel forward and up his hard cock. He let out a strangled cry as his orgasm exploded with such intensity that he spasmed for several long moments without ejaculating. At the same moment, Elaine climaxed, forcing her pussy down onto her father's pelvis and grinding her hips as Jack shot his cum deep into her pussy. She lay quietly on top of him, feeling the warmth and wetness to her inner core. Finally satiated, she rolled off and lay panting next to her mother on the bed, feeling a large wet spot forming under her hips.

Jack and Tyler gathered up their clothes and stumbled out of the bedroom to take showers in the other bathrooms. Ron lay on the bed, his cock slowly growing flaccid. He looked at the three redheads and smiled.

"So," Lisa said, looking him in the eyes, "do I understand correctly that you want to make my daughters and me pregnant?" Ron nodded. "All at the same time?" she asked. He nodded a second time. "Well then, I guess we better stop taking our birth control pills at the end of the month. I wonder what the neighbors will think when our bellies swell up together. I can only imagine what they'll make of it when all three of us give birth to brown babies." All three of the redheads laughed merrily at the thought.