A Black Night in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, oh yes," he murmured, "that's good, that's so good."

"Then fuck me Carl, fuck my tits, fuck them now," Charley moaned in a voice that was tight and croaky from sexual expectation and want.

He started to slide up and down between them and, astonishingly, on each upward sweep so the tip of it reached past her chin. Putting her tongue out she was able to lick the tip of it as it reared upwards. It was a glorious sensation to have him surging his giant cock in between her tits while at the same time she could lick it. It was made even more dramatically visual for Charley by the contrast between the white of her skin and breasts and the blackness of his huge cock with its vivid purple head.

Without being too demanding, for that's not the role of an escort, Carl placed his hands on the back of Charley's head and gently pulled that forward. It was an encouraging movement, an inviting gesture, not an order or demand but a request or perhaps a suggestion. It was one that made the bottom of her jaw rest on her chest. One that meant her mouth was in the path of his penis each time it thrust up between her breasts. And one that Charley knew only too well was asking her to do just one thing. It was the perfect gesture on Carl's part. The most appropriate suggestion and the clearest and most exciting invitation to the white woman.

So she let her head be pulled forward, she allowed him to bend her neck so that her mouth pointed towards her breasts and she did that one thing that this gesture asked her to do. She opened her mouth. Yes she opened it as wide as she could. She opened it so that Carl could shove his big, black cock right through her tits and into her mouth.

As it surged into her mouth so she heard him grunt and sigh.

"Oh baby, that's soooo good."

The penetration of her mouth made her gag a little at first but that was rapidly overcome by the elation she felt at having him there. The elation that any orally adventurous woman feels when she starts to suck her lover's cock. And Charley was orally very adventurous indeed and was loving every moment of sucking her "lover's" gorgeous cock

Her hands fell away from her breasts as Carl filled her mouth. The earlier surrogate pussy wasn't needed now was it? Carl didn't need the pressure of two small tits round his massively swollen cock did he? Not when he now had her mouth, lips, tongue and teeth to do that did he? No he didn't need to fuck her between her tits for now he was completely fucking her mouth.

He thrust more and more as Charley seemed to find space she would never have thought existed inside that cavity. Whether she'd subconsciously learned the art of deep throating or not she didn't know. What she did know, though, was as she looked down so she could see well over half of his thick, sturdy manhood disappearing between her pale lips that were now devoid of the lipstick she'd applied just before this amazing escort arrived.

Her hands greedily found the cheeks of his arse. The cheeks that alternated between being soft and so strokeable and hard and so exciting.

Charley had as long as she could recall loved mens arses. She adored the look and the feel of them. She always had reveled in touching and squeezing and stroking and caressing them and Carl's arse was a magnificent specimen. Her hands roamed unashamedly all over both cheeks and then between them as it thrust up shoving his other wondrous appendage deeper and fuller into over-filled mouth.

"Oh my God Charley, this is amazing," he gasped his hands in her hair now pulling on it a little too firmly so that it hurt her a bit. But that didn't alarm her. No the slight pain seemed a natural accompaniment for what they were doing. His fingers dug into her neck and scalp and pulled even more firmly on her hair as one of her fairly long, white painted fingernails pressed right against his anus.

Carl bent forward even more. Charley was still kneeling but her legs had slid open so she was lower and now he was bent over her head his waist at nearly ninety degrees so that his chest pressed against her scalp. She was still wearing her white Armani trousers as she sucked and slurped at his cock her fingernail still pressing against the entrance to his back passage.

Even though she was paying for a man's services she never abused that position. She knew that she could but somehow it made everything more exciting and more like being with a real lover if she didn't. So Charley didn't do what she wanted to, what she liked doing with men and what her body was, almost demanding her to do. No she didn't shove her finger up his arse but waited for a sign from him. Pressing a little harder and more enquiringly as she felt him bending even further forward and opening his legs wider she waited for a sign, a signal an acceptance.

And then it came. Then she got the signal in three ways. First his cock surged even deeper into her throat and to her lips and tongue seemed, if that were possible, even harder.

Second he gasped. "Oh God Charley, yes, yes, yes."

And thirdly and so magically to her she felt him push back with his hips indicating so clearly what he wanted her to do.

With no further delay she pushed. Not too hard or too quickly. Just firmly and insistently feeling the initial resistance and then, accompanied by a deep grunt from, Carl, the loosening of the muscle. Her slim finger slid easily inside him. Not too far just about half way between her first and second knuckle. She simply held it there the tip of her finger touching that interesting bulge that lies inside there and provides the sensation that makes anal penetration so exciting for most men.

She held her finger there as he grunted and moaned his pleasure at having this amazing client's finger up his arse while he thrust and slid his cock in and out of her mouth. With her other hand Charley was stroking and cupping the massive black sack that hung down holding his balls. It was a strong cocktail of feelings and sensations for both of them.

"Oh Jesus Charley, you keep this up and I'm gonna cum. I'm sorry but I just can't help it?" Carl told her feeling a little embarrassed at his lack of professional staying power. Usually he never came until the client wanted him to but with all that Charley was doing to him his normal resistance had withered away.

Even at a time like this her bankers mind never completely switched off. Slipping his penis half out of her mouth she mumbled.

"How long before you can cum again?"

"Between a half and an hour."

"Then bring it on baby, bring it on," Charley said once more licking the bulbous end of the giant phallus that was in her hand and resting on her chin.

Carl took over. He eased pushed her backwards so she was laying flat on the sofa her finger still up his anus for he moved with her so that his muscular legs were straddling her just beneath her breasts. Bending his body he reached down and slid his hand between her opened legs rubbing the lustrous silk of her white Armani trousers that were soaked with her juices.

What with aids and everything cumming in a client's mouth was nowadays almost unheard of so Carl said in a very husky voice.

"Where do you want it Charley, where do you want me to cum?"

She looked up at him her eyes half closed her body so alive with sexual feelings as she whispered.

"On my tits Carl, cum on my tits."

He took his cock in his other hand and with Charley still fondling his balls him still rubbing her clit through her trouser he pumped himself two or three times. She could feel his sack contract and the surge of energy in his cock as, without further ado, he started to cum. The sight of the stream of sperm gushing out from the end of his cock together with his fingers that had now pushed the material of her trousers slightly inside her lips made Charley cum yet again. They clung to each other as he shot more spunk than she'd ever imagined was possible all over and between her boobs. The splat of the warm, acrid goo on her body sent her even further into her climax.

"Oh God. Oh my God, oh fucking hell," she moaned now losing all control of herself as she wrapped her legs around his hand and felt the tip of his cock moving from one nipple to the other as he wiped his seed all over her chest.

"Charley you're absolutely amazing," he sighed pushing and pressing his still leaking cock all over her upper body.

Smiling she replied lightly. "Hmmm and you're not too bad yourself Carl."

They laughed as they fell into each others arms and without even thinking of them being client and escort they kissed just like two lovers would.

Charley wiped her chest and breasts clean with some wet wipes as Carl stood alongside her still half erect.

"OK to use the bathroom?" Carl asked.

"Sure, help yourself."

She watched him walk away from her his gorgeously pert arse wobbling so enticingly from side to side the muscles on his black back rippling as he moved. He really is a marvellous specimen Charley thought feeling a little surge of anticipation of the pleasures that were surely still to come from his wonderful body and more to the point his amazing cock that, incredibly, was still half erect

"Not being pushy or anything Charley," Carl said after he came back wrapped in one towel and drying his chest with another. "Don't you think you're a little overdressed?"

She smiled, "yes I suppose I am really, anyway I need a shower I think."

She strolled from the lounge into the bathroom very aware that his eyes followed every single wiggle of her bum in the tight trousers. She didn't see the point of shutting or locking the door and was looking at herself in the long mirror when it suddenly opened.

"Thought you might like some company," Carl said leaning against the door staring straight at her.

"Mmmm sounds interesting, I thought you'd never ask," Charley smiled looking at Carl in the mirror. He really did look awesome she thought letting her gaze run admiringly up and down his body. The black of his skin was set off perfectly by the white of the towel tucked round his waist. His muscular but lean body conveyed such power to her that his pecs, biceps and six pack almost took her breath away as she ogled them. She saw him smile as he watched her eyes in the mirror.

"You still seem so overdressed to me Charley," he said smiling his eyes looking at her trousers,

"Well if you're going to keep me company in there," she said nodding at the large, walk in shower cabinet "so are you?"

His face lit up in a beaming smile as he responded. "Well that can soon be remedied can't it?"

She watched entranced as his hand tugged at the towel pulling one end from where it was tucked in. It seemed to hesitate before then deliciously sliding away from him and down his legs.

"Better?" He asked putting one elbow against the wall and resting his head on his hand his muscular legs crossed near his ankles.

"Mmmm much," Charley replied her eyes drawn as if by a magnet to his long, sturdy dick that was hanging down in front of him as soft as it could be. Even like that its girth and length shocked yet also excited her.

Looking right into his eyes she undid the button on the waistband of her trousers and started to slide the zip down. She stopped though when it was an inch or so down. Walking the few paces to the shower cubicle she turned the tap on and said to Carl.

"In you go then and let me see that lovely body all soaking wet."

Shiny and glistening he stood there with the water pouring down on him as Charley looked on from just outside the shower cabinet. She was thinking how absolutely gorgeous and how ravishingly sexy he looked as she suddenly had a thought. What prompted that she had no idea. It wasn't thought about or planned it just happened. It seemed appropriate, right and perfect for Charley to walk into the shower still wearing those white, pure silk Armani trousers.

They, and her entire body, were soon as soaked as Carl's black skin. He took her into his arms crushing her slim body against his strong frame his hands going round her and grabbing both cheeks of her ass.

"You sexy little bitch," he growled into her ear as her hand found his cock that she realised with pleasure was starting to grow.

She ground her small tits against his firm muscular chest as she snarled back, "not complaining are you?"

"Not a bit ma'am, not a bit," Carl replied as his hands slid into the waistband of her trousers, "but I've got to get these fucking things off you."

"I wondered when you would," Charley grunted back both her hands now stroking his almost erect cock.

As he struggled to shove the soaked material of her trousers down her legs and as she rubbed his cock and kissed his chest so they started to slip and slide around in the wet cubicle. Charley almost fell a couple of times only for Carl to hold her up and then as he got the top of her trousers just beneath her crotch so he slipped and fell pulling her with him. Fortunately neither were hurt as they hit the marble tiled floor of the shower. They weren't hurt but they were still kissing. Not hurt but her hand was still grasping his now full erection and not hurt but Carl's hands had pulled her trousers half way down her thighs.

Giggling a little they lay on the floor of the cubicle that was, thankfully, sufficiently large for them to almost stretch out. With the water still pounding down on them, Charley found herself half laying on Carl's legs with her's, still with the trousers around them, draped across the soaked, marble floor of the shower. He was propped up against the glass of one side of the cubicle. Her breasts were pressed against his shins her chin was resting on his thigh and her hands were on his hips. And there rising up right in front of her face and just inches from her hands was the magnificence of his long, thick, black cock that seemed swollen to its fullest erectness.

"Oh God Carl, that is absolutely fucking awesome," she breathed taking it in her hands almost reverently.

"Hey whitey likes the black cock, does she?" he said putting on a strong Jamaican type accent.

"Oh yes she does," Charley breathed running fingers and lips along its length.

As well as never having had sex quite like this before, well not many people have it in a shower with the woman still having her pants on do they, she'd never felt quite like it before? The vision of Carl's beautiful body, so black and now glistening from the water pouring onto it made her feel so aroused and excited and the sight of his huge manhood somehow made her feel daring and adventurous. It was almost as if she had to prove how much of a woman and a lover she was by being able to take as much of it as possible inside her.

They kissed. They stroked each other and Charley whispered.

"I think I want you to fuck me now Carl."

"Here, in here like this?" he asked a little surprised for most clients liked to make love in their bed.

"Yes right here and now," she replied.

"Charley, he said quietly, "have you ever had a cock this big before?"

"No, no I haven't."

"Then can I suggest that we do it from behind, most girls find that easier."

"Honey," Charley smiled, "you can do it any fucking way you want but please do it and quick."

"Your word is my command ma'am."

He pulled her so that she was half kneeling her hands in front of her resting on a low sill round the base of the shower. She rested her head on the back of her arms as Carl knelt upright holding her slender hips in his hands. He rubbed himself against the cheeks of her bum letting the bulbous knob end run along and between the cheeks.

"You want me to fuck you with these pants on?"

"Yes leave them there," she said for some reason finding the idea of being fucked with her pants on stirringly exciting.

"But not these," Carl said thickly as she felt him pull at her silk panties.

"No, no."

"Then lets get rid of them shall we?"

She felt the pressure on her as he pulled them and thought that he was merely pulling them down. But then she heard the tearing sound of the material and that aggressive action seemed to add so much to the mood.

"Oh yes," she breathed her heart pounding now that the moment when she was going to receive his giant offering was nigh, "yes Carl tear my knickers off and fuck me."

"You want my big cock don't you Charley, you want it don't you?"

"Yes Carl I want your cock and I want it now."

"My big, black, hard, cock's what you want isn't it?"

"Yes your big, black cock Carl."

"Where do you want it whitey?"

"Up my pussy Carl I want your big cock up my pussy."

"Your white pussy, you want this big black meat right up your white pussy don't you? Tell me"

"Yes I want your hard, black cock right up my white girl pussy."

And then she felt the head of it on her lips. She opened her legs as wide as she could, the Armani trousers restricting her though. It went in a little the full, tip stretching her lips as she'd never experienced.

"Oh Christ," she growled.

"Ok?"

"Yes, yes."

She felt it slide further in. There was some pain and for a moment she wondered whether she would be able to take it but once the globular knob had opened her up and slipped inside it got easier.

He reached round and held her breasts leaning forward a little as he whispered, "the worst is over Charley its all magic from now on."

And it was. How much of it went up her she couldn't really tell. She couldn't see. But she felt totally and utterly stuffed by it. She'd never had such a feeling. It was as if she was being filled more and more, as indeed she was of course. She knew that she could take a pretty large vibrator but she'd never used one quite his size. And still it went in and up.

"Oh my fucking Lord, oh yes, oh yes," she whined the feelings just getting better and better the more of it that went in her.

"More? You want more Charley?" Carl asked from where he was kneeling behind her his black hands gripping and contrasting wonderfully with her white hips.

"Yes," she moaned through gritted teeth. More, give me more."

Carl held her hips more firmly. He positioned himself, held himself still for a moment and then with one jerk he thrust hard into her.

"Arrrrrrgggh," she screamed as the massive cock surged so deep into her it felt as thought it would come out of her mouth and completely tear the tender skin of her labia.

"You've got it all Charley. You've got all my big black cock up your tight white pussy. You want me to fuck you now?"

"Yes, yes," she whimpered her insides feeling as though they were being irrigated. It was so far up her pressing against a part of her that nothing had ever pressed against before. It was more than the length though for its girth had opened her lips up so much that her clitoris seemed to be in a different position and angle. It felt as though her clit was pressing against his cock so that as he, slowly at first, pushed up and down, the length of his cock pressed continuously against that most sensitive of places. Having both her lips and tender insides probed at the same time as her clit was stimulated and all with his cock sent Charley crazy. Its was new, so different and so plain fucking exciting she thought that she soon started to cum.

"Yes cum for me whitey," he moaned. "Let that white pussy cum on the end of my big black cock."

"I am, I am, Carl" Charley groaned as wave after wave of such strong orgasmic feelings swept over her she thought she might faint.

Carl now rammed into her fully and hard.

"What's it like having such a big cock fucking your cunt whitey?" he asked.

"Oh Carl, oh Carl," was all she could moan as she climaxed fully, so hard and totally satisfyingly.

She slumped further forward her face falling to the floor of the shower the middle of her body raised up still impaled on his still hard cock, her legs splayed apart as she whined and moaned and struggled for breath. Carl lifted himself and picked her up in one arm using his free hand to pull her trousers and the remnants of her ripped panties away from her body. Charley wrapped her arms round his neck and planting little kisses over his face and neck whispered.