A Black Night in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, thank you, thank you Carl," she whimpered as he held her off the ground in his powerful arms. She knew that she was almost delirious and was really making a little bit of a fool of herself by thanking a $1000 a night male hooker. Carl picked her up so easily in his arms. With his cock still inside her he carried Charley from the shower the water pouring from them onto the bathroom floor. Picking up two large fluffy towels he pressed one against her drying some of the water from her and ran the other over himself.

"I'm going to take you into the bedroom and fuck you on that nice big king sized bed," he said.

Charley whimpered as he said that, "Oh yes, yes."

Her arms wrapped tightly round his neck she was kissing his face as he carried her to the bedroom with the, probably, ruined trousers and definitely ruined panties flapping around her legs. Stopping alongside the bed he laid her in the middle of it the end of his cock sliding from her as he did.

"Ooooo," she grunted as she suddenly felt herself being emptied.

Carl smiled, "don't worry baby you'll soon be filled up again."

Kneeling alongside her he ran his hands over her body gradually pulling the trousers and panties from her so that for the first time she was naked.

"God you look fantastic," he groaned his eyes running up and down her, pale lithe body.

"Fuck me again Carl, please fuck me again now."

He lay on top of her. She opened her legs. He slid between them the bulbous end of his erection nuzzling right against her lips.

"Ready?"

"Yes, yes completely."

Then once more she had that amazing set of experiences as her insides were invaded by his giant cock. Deeper and deeper he went. Further and further up her until once more he filled her completely.

"Ok Charley?"

"Oh yes, yes very ok," she smiled back finding it considerably easier this time.

Then he again fucked her. He fucked her long, hard, deep and extremely well. He made her cum several times before he was even near. And then he finished with a series of deep grunts and low moans.

They lay there in each others arms as his penis softened and eventually slipped from her.

He stayed the entire night not leaving her suite until seven the next morning. They fucked again just before he left and this time she took his length and girth with apparent ease. "Oh yes without doubt," she smiled kissing him as he left and adding, "we'll see each other again and very soon.

During her meetings that day she continually found her mind straying onto Carl and the incredible events of last night. And the more she did the more the focus of her thoughts was on his huge cock. "It really was," she thought again and again, "true what they say about black guys and big cocks."

She realized that she wanted more of both of those for her experiences with Carl had been like nothing she'd ever known before.

That very evening she went to a travel agency and booked herself a ten day holiday in Jamaica.