A Black Prince in Beirut

Story Info
MIT-educated Black engineer meets feisty Arab lady.
1.3k words
2.9
14.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

"I put on the Hijab to please my Lord, and I stick my booty out to please my man," Fatima Khaled said with a smirk as she turned around, giving her boyfriend Luther Kingsley a glimpse at her thick bronze ass, her bright red thong underwear revealing probably everything it was meant to conceal. From the satisfied smirk on Luther's dark, handsome face, the Lebanese Muslim cutie could tell that he liked what he saw.

"Well, cutie, your man is pleased, now come here and let me tap that ass," Luther said in that slight Jamaican accent that Fatima found oh-so sexy. Grinning, Fatima walked up to her man. Glancing at the full-length mirror on the bedroom wall, Fatima Khaled briefly admired her decidedly tantalizing reflection. What she saw there pleased Fatima immensely.

A tall, curvaceous young Middle-Eastern woman with dark bronze skin and golden brown eyes, her Black hair tucked away under a bright red Hijab, her curves hugged by a red bra and bright red thong underwear looked back at her. Winking at her reflection, Fatima Khaled finally joined her man on their bed. For ages she'd been craving him.

From the moment Fatima Khaled first laid eyes on Luther Kingsley inside the Beirut International Airport, the young Lebanese Muslim woman knew that he was special. On that fateful day, Fatima accompanied her uncle, Lebanese Minister of Public Works Mahmoud Khaled, to the airport where they would meet the American business party. It was a day that Fatima would never forget.

In a sea of well-dressed middle-aged White businessmen, a tall, handsome and well-dressed Black man will definitely stand out. Luther Kingsley was nothing like the meek African guys that Fatima was used to seeing on the streets of the Lebanese Capital. Migrant workers from Ghana, Nigeria and Senegal didn't carry themselves with the swagger and utmost confidence of Luther Kingsley. This brother from America acted like he owned the world.

Standing six feet two inches tall, athletic and chocolate-hued with a smooth shaved head, Luther Kingsley definitely stood out in the crowd of Europeans, North Africans, South Asians and Filipinos, the typical visitors to the Lebanese Capital. Everyone in the airport stared at Luther, and it wasn't just because of his dark skin. Luther Kingsley carried himself like a prince, and spoke haughtily to the Arabs, causing them no small discomfort since they weren't used to outspoken, strong Black men.

In the Middle East, Arab prejudice against Africans, especially African men, was as old as the sands of this mysterious land of many nations. Luther Kingsley did his homework on the Arabs, the Lebanese in particular, and before he set foot on their soil, he prepared himself for what he knew he would encounter. The Arabs were more racist towards Africans than the meanest gun-toting, Dixie-flag-waving redneck to be found in the American Midwest, but this was a closely guarded secret of Arabian society.

Born in the City of Kingston, Jamaica, and adopted by a wealthy White American couple, Judith and Marcus Kingsley, and raised in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, Luther Kingsley was destined for greatness. Naturally bright, Luther studied civil engineering at M.I.T. and graduated summa cum laude. At the age of twenty three, Luther Kingsley was one of the youngest executives in the fast-growing Global Acquisitions Division of the Boston Engineering Corporation.

When B.E.C. got hired by the Lebanese government to oversee the construction of a new international entertainment center in the City of Beirut, Lebanon, the American company had a rare opportunity to gain access to the Arab market. Charles Winston, CEO of the B.C.E. asked his protégé Luther Kingsley to accompany him to the Republic of Lebanon. This was a controversial decision since Luther Kingsley had only been with the company for a year, but the CEO liked him, as did the Board of Directors and the shareholders, so that was that.

"I've missed you so much," Fatima said, gently kissing Luther on the lips, and he embraced her passionately, affectionately smacking her thick ass just the way she liked it. Fatima could feel Luther's hardness, and grinned. Gently she tugged on his goatee, causing Luther to wince. Laughing, Fatima straddled him, and caressed his groin through his bright blue boxers.

"I've missed you too, let me show you how much," Luther said, and he smiled as Fatima unclasped her bra, and tossed aside her panties. When Fatima moved to remove her Hijab, Luther stopped her. For some reason, the sight of a naked woman wearing a Hijab ( and nothing else ) turned Luther on more than he could say. The mixture of the sacred with the naughty was deliciously intoxicating, and he couldn't get enough of it.

"Hmm, show and tell, I like it," Fatima said, and Luther grinned, and caressed her tits, then whirled around in one fluid motion and put Fatima on all fours. Fatima grinned as Luther literally kissed her ass, then slid two fingers into her pussy. Oh yeah, the young woman knew she was definitely about to get the business, as Luther would say. Spreading her ass cheeks, Fatima giggled as she felt Luther's tongue slide in, and just like that, the Jamaican-American stud began eating his lady's ass.

"Love the way your ass tastes," Luther said, and he slapped Fatima's big Lebanese booty as he began eating it with gusto. Drilling into Fatima's clean, tasty asshole with his tongue, Luther worked three fingers into her wet, hairy pussy. Soon the young woman was moaning like crazy, and Luther knew that he had her right where he wanted her.

"I like your tongue in my ass, Habibi, but I think I'm ready for more," Fatima said with a wink, and she grabbed a bottle of Aloe cream hand lotion and handed it to a smiling Luther, who made good use of it. Luther lubricated Fatima's ass, and then rubbed his hard dick against her butt hole. Without further ado, he pushed his dick into her ass, and a happy sigh escaped Fatima's lips.

"Damn that ass is tight," Luther said, and he gripped Fatima's hips as he began fucking her. With slow, deep strokes, Luther worked his way into Fatima's ass. The Bostonian stud had been checking out Fatima's ass ever since he first saw her at the airport. Discretely Luther gave her his card during their first meeting, and Fatima surprised him by getting in touch. The villa which B.C.E. rented for Luther provided a perfectly secluded spot for their tryst.

"You're the only man I've let in my ass, I really like you, Luther, " Fatima whispered, much later, as she rested her head against Luther's hairy chest. The handsome young Jamaican-American looked at her, eyes filled with incredulity. Fatima smiled, and kissed Luther on the lips. If only he knew the effect he had on her. With his inherent masculinity and fearless, Luther was unlike any man Fatima had ever known. If only he was Muslim...

"I like you too, Fatima, when this is over, you should visit Boston with me," Luther said, and he took Fatima's hand and brought it to his lips. Fatima grinned, and her heart soared. The thought of going to Boston with Luther thrilled her to no end, even though her mind cautioned against it. As the unmarried daughter of a wealthy and powerful political family, Fatima Khaled had certain responsibilities which she couldn't neglect. Still, perhaps a week in the U.S. would do her some good, if she could get her uncle to approve the trip...

"We shall see," Fatima said, and Luther nodded, and moments later, he was fast asleep. For the first time in a long time, Fatima Khaled felt happy. In her twenty two years, she'd met quite a few interesting men, and had discrete liaisons with a few, but none were like Luther Kingsley. The handsome Black prince wanted to take her back to his homeland, and even though Fatima would love to stay there with him forever, she definitely knew better.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers