A Black Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave it some thought and remembered what Brit had said. I began to do as Derrick suggested. My eyes opened more and more as his nuts came closer and closer to them. I froze looking at the sack holding them. Derrick lay motionless and was not eating me. I slowly lowered myself more because I was not chocking or gagging. I lowered my hips so Derrick knew to eat me. I then began to slow mouth fuck Derrick and felt the head was down my throat. I know a smile came across my face. I continued with the mouth fucking but in short strokes. As time went on the strokes became longer. Derrick's eating had slowed down and was keeping me at a study level but not building me to a cum.

The longer the strokes, the bigger my smile became and the self confidence became stronger. I made sure I did not break the seal. By then my jaws were getting sore. I back off slowly and there was a loud popping noise when the head was freed.

I spun around to face Derrick who had pussy juice all over his face and leaned down to kiss him, broke the kiss and said, "Feed me Derrick." He moved a hand to guide the cock to my pussy and I slowly slid backwards to take it into the hot furnace while returning to kissing.

We heard "Oh God, oh God."

I broke the kiss and grinned and said, "I wonder who Brit is with. Did you hear them come in?"

"Yes I heard voices Amy but did not want to interrupt the action."

Then we heard, "Ohhhh!!! Oh, oh, oh, Bob. And then "Oh yes, oh yes, Bob eat me, please don't stop, that's the spot, Oh my god Bob." Bob must have been eating her out nicely.

I was slowly fucking myself on Derrick's cock with my face nuzzled in his neck and my tits pressed into his chest. His cock felt so good filling up my pussy.

I strained to hear more from sis and then I heard, "Oh my Goddddddd!!!" coming from sis and then we heard, "I'm going to cum Brit, better stop." There was a period of silence and then, "Oh my god Brit it's on its way, "Aaarrrggggghhhhh!."

Then we heard Brit moaning and Bob panting.

"Delicious tasting sperm Bob; I just wish you had more to deliver, maybe next time."

We next heard, "Oh my god Bob this cock feels so good in me. I've wanted it since we got here. Oh god fuck me with it, make me cum with it."

Knowing my sister was getting fucked I began to fuck harder on Derrick's cock because I wanted to cum like sis would be in a short time.

I reached that point and convulsed on top of Derrick as the orgasm ravaged through me. When I came back to reality, Derrick was still hard and flexed his cock to let me know it was there. I asked, "Want me on my back so you can get off?"

"No babe I'm saving it for later. Are you still interested in beginning to learn how to take a cock in the other hole as you referred to it?"

"God yes Derrick."

"Okay, so slide off and onto your stomach. I will retrieve a baby dildo from my sweats while you do that and don't tense up on me in the mean time. Ninety nine percent of ladies scream with ecstasy when they cum."

Hearing that made me relax in addition to what sis had said.

Derrick lay next to me on his left side and showed me the small dildo which looked like a hard hot dog. I grinned at seeing it and was wondering how I would enjoy a thing like that in me but trusted Derrick and sis.

He scooted his left hand under me, palm against my stomach and slid it to the mound. His right hand went to my leaking pussy as he shoved my legs apart with his right foot. He then began to insert fingers into my pussy and brought out juices and slid them to my other hole. In the meantime his left hand found the clit and was massaging it.

Between his two hands I was going into a trance of having another orgasm. Soon Derrick's finger was massaging the anal bud with my juices. Slowly he was applying more pressure to the ring. I was shocked that I was enjoying the sensation there. That caused me to relax more and I heard, "Good girl Amy, relax and enjoy."

I was nearing a climax and hearing that pushed me over the edge. At the same time the orgasm intensified as a finger stretch the ring and buried itself in my anal canal. I was shocked at the intensity of the orgasm as a result. It was great and I decided I needed a dildo to do that when I am playing with myself.

When I had calmed down a bit, Derrick said, "Babe I am going to replace that finger with that toy. But first I am going to use my finger that is there now and finger fuck you by pulling it all the way out and pushing it backing a lot so you get accustomed to the feeling."

Derrick did that. The finger and hand doing that caused my body to move slightly which rubbed my clit over Derrick's finger which he had not taken away. I found myself going for another cum as he continued fucking my hole with his finger. As the orgasm started, it quickly intensified from a sensation at my ring which had stretched. I could not think but screamed, "Oh my god yeah."

When I recovered I realized just at that moment when started my orgasm, Derrick inserted the toy. I realized my ring tightened around Derrick's finger, telling him I was on my way and there was no turning back, so he inserted the larger diameter dildo.

I then heard, "Amy I am going to leave that there and I want you to roll over so I can fuck you face to face so that you begin to get a sensation of a cock in each hole."

I did as Derrick asked. He lifted my legs at the knees, spread them and then buried his face at my mound to eat me to another cum.

As I was settling, Derrick shoved my knees to my sides next to my breasts and over his shoulders. He then placed the head of the cock at my smoldering pussy and slowly pushed more and more in. He was smiling as my eyes widened at the sensation of the dildo in my ass and his thick cock stretching me.

He then began to slowly back out once his balls had touched my butt, looked at me and asked, "You okay."

"God yes Derrick."

"Mmmm, good. You are coming along just fine."

He then buried his face next to mine and began to kiss my neck and hump.

"Derrick can you free my legs so I can lock them in the center of your back?"

"Sure babe, no problem. So you like it deep huh."

"Oh Derrick yeah; it seems my body wants all the cock it can grab onto."

Derrick released my legs and I placed them in the center of his back and then he showed me what he could do with his cock by pulling it all the way out and ramming it forward time after time.

I was close to cumming and uttered, "Oh my god Derrick."

My eyes flew open as he pulled out and did not come forward.

"On your knees for doggy, Amy."

I wanted to cum so much I flipped and lifted up and presented myself as he desired.

The cock buried itself as well as the dildo but then there was no movement.

"God fuck me, take me over, pleaseeeeeee."

There was nothing.

"Derrick, stop teasing. I need to cum."

There was some minor movement from the dildo and his cock but I began to hump to get more of what I was in need of.

Derrick's left hand went around me to my mound and his finger found my clit and he started to play with it.

"Oh, Oh yes, yes, Oh."

Derrick began to hump and the dildo moved to fuck me.

I was going for the edge hoping he would not stop. It was going to be a huge orgasm from the long time building.

I arched to go over the edge and as I started Derrick pulled the dildo out of my hole and his cock out of my pussy and rammed his cock into my asshole. We went crashing forward to the mattress. Derrick's finger was working the hard clit and his cock was fucking me in the ass as I went sailing and screaming, "AAAAhhhhhhaaaaaa," from the shock as well as the full impact of a huge orgasm.

I heard Derrick growl and felt his cock firing his nut juice. The sensations of a cock in my ass, a finger massaging my clit, his cock erupting kept me over the edge a long time. I think I passed out for a few seconds as everything went dark.

I realized we were both covered in sweat when I came back to reality with the hand on my clit gone, Derrick rested his face looking me in the face but still plugged into my asshole, smiling.

"You okay babe?"

"My god Derrick, oh my god what a cum. I think so Derrick."

"But I am afraid I will be sore when you pull out."

"Not for a few hours Angel. I used a condom with a cream on it to desensitize your ring. A short sit in a warm tub in the morning will have you as good as new. I suggest though doing this every day with a guy or a toy so you get stretched and used to it. I will leave the cream with you. I wanted to introduce you to it before Charles did. To make Charles feel good, play along that a cock has never been there. It will make him feel good thinking he got your virgin ass cherry."

"Okay Derrick I will do that for you because you taught and showed me how much more satisfaction one can have when having sex."

"We can roll on our sides and I can finer you to another orgasm and remain plugged in all the while if you are interested Angel. What's your preference?"

"Derrick let's roll on our sides. We can snuggle with you plugged in and wrap your arms around me pulling me tight to your chest. I want to catch my breath and calm down some but stay in me to stretch me; later you can play with my clitty again."

"How does it feel to have a little naughtiness in sex?"

"Feels nice Derrick and the orgasm are so much more intense." Derrick flexed his cock when I said that and I had to grin.

We drifted off to sleep. I woke up feeling Derrick massaging a breast. I cupped his hand with mine and said, "That feels wonderful Derrick. Make yourself feel good fucking my ass. I will play with my clitty while you indulge yourself in the virgin asshole."

"Damn babe you are as sweet as your sister. Hold on now and let's make ourselves feel good."

"Just tell me when your close Derrick in case I can not tell. I want to cum with you at same time."

"Okay angel."

Derrick kept his hands on my breasts and began to hump. I raised my right leg to have lots of room to play with myself. I closed my eyes and started to sail. Derrick's tempo was increasing and the strokes were lengthening. I decided to use my left hand then on my clit and my right hand through my legs to hold Derrick's nuts. When my hand felt the sack, Derrick let out a moan of pleasure. With his thrusting he massaged his balls in my hand. I soon heard, "It's on its way babe."

When he rammed hard forward and stiffened I climaxed knowing he was going to fill my canal with warm nut juice. We both moaned and growled as we enjoyed the joint orgasm. That was the first time I felt a guys nuts tighten next to his body when unloading the baby making stuff.

We stayed in that position and fell back asleep.

When I woke up Derrick had unplugged and was on his back with his morning hard-on still encased in the condom filled with his semen which put a smile on my face. I debated whether I should mess with him or not. I felt a little sore so decided to go sit in the tub as he suggested.

I was relaxed when out of the blue sis came in to pee. She scared herself and me. "What are you doing soaking? You are a shower girl."

"Derrick took my cherry last night."

"You have to be bs'ing me. It took him two weeks to take mine."

"Well sis it happened that's all I can tell you."

"So what do you think?"

"God the cums are so intense when you feel a little naughty doing it, aren't they?"

"They sure are sis."

"Where is your date?"

"Snoring with his morning thing pointing to his chin. I'm going to go back in there and make him feel good about it."

"Enjoy!"

Sis left me to soak and to replay the last twelve hours in my brain. I reached up to play with my nipples but eventually a hand found its way to my clit which lead to me enjoying a soft orgasm in the warm water.

When I returned to the bedroom, Derrick had removed the condom and had his hands behind his head looking at the ceiling. He smiled at me and said, "Everything okay angel?"

I crawled to him, pressed my breasts into his muscular chest, lowered my lips to give him a quick kiss and said, "All is well Derrick and thanks, thanks, thanks for making me a woman."

"Your welcome angel and later when and if you desire three or more guys for some hot sex Charles and I can arrange it. I have been trying to talk Brit into night of it with lots of guys but she has not agreed yet. Maybe when you are more at ease you two can come together and we can have a wild party like four or five girls and twenty plus guys. We can fuck and screw all night long."

I blushed at the concept he was proposing and then reality came back when I heard, "Well angel I need to shower and get to work. I wish I had more time to fuck you one more time but Charles will take care of you tonight."