A Blackmail Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers

I wanted to come, and I was close, but the end seemed just out of reach. I used my free hand to slap her butt cheek hard, and she cried out at the contact. I slapped her again, leaving a big red hand print.

"I could fuck you forever," I told her, spanking her again.

She mumbled something, and I smacked her again. Her right cheek was starting to show the effects of my spanking, and was much redder than her left cheek.

"Speak up," I told her.

"Do it," she told me, clearly.

"Do it?"

"Fuck me. Like this. Use me, however you want."

The words were electric, and I felt them to the base of my cock, which suddenly exploded again, once again bathing her inside with my cream.

God, I was going to enjoy owning this girl.

----------------------

I enjoyed writing this little vignette. If you enjoyed reading it let me know! A vote works great. As does email. Thanks to all.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers
12