A Blackmail Tale Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,386 Followers

I on the other hand had more pressing needs. I lifted upwards on Abby hips, raising her up in the water, and then put the head of my very stiff cock, at the entrance to her pussy, and in spite of the water, slowly worked my way into her. Within a minute she was fully skewered at both ends, my cock buried inside her tight twat, and her mouth engulfing the entirety of Rich's meat. I reached over and turned on the spa light, and I could enjoy the view of my staff sliding inside of her, while she tried to finish Rich.

Krista slid into the water, beside Abby, and reached around and under her, filling her hands with Abby's sensitive tits. "How about these tits, Rich? Pretty incredible, huh? I bet you liked sucking on them. The real thing, too. Big and juicy. Did her nipples get hard? Real hard? Did you want to fuck these tits? I bet she'd do that too. I don't think there's anything the little slut wouldn't do."

Rich was gasping and the combination of blowjob and dialog were too much. He reached forward and grabbed Abby's head and pulled it into his lap as he cried out and came. As soon as he released her, she pulled her head up gasping and cried out in her own orgasm, pushing back onto my cock and reaching up to squeeze at Krista's hands, on her tits. I kept going, fucking her hard, the water splashing around us, as Rich and Krista watched me finish her, bringing her quickly to the brink of orgasm again, and pushing her over, as I came inside of her.

Rich slid into the water, and I released Abby's hips, guiding her to sit down beside him. I then took Krista's hand in mine, and pulled her to the opposite side, the four foot gulf between us and our spouses a virtual chasm. I pulled her into my lap as I sat, and I whispered to her, "You were great. That went even better than I'd hoped."

"I don't know," she mumbled. "The bastard certainly went along easy enough," her words were spoken softly but probably could be heard across the way.

"Yeah, but they owe us now. Big time." I teased. I gave her a kiss on the cheek, and stood up, letting her stand beside me, her gorgeous breasts exposed to the whole world, or at least the three of us with her. I reached out for Abby, who gave me her hand, and I pulled her to her feet, as I climbed out of the spa.

"I'm becoming a prune," I told everybody present, "and it's getting late. I hope you won't think me a spoil-sport if I call it a night. You all can stay up if you like."

"No," Krista answered quickly, "I think we need to be going anyway, but thanks for having us over."

"No problem, I'm glad you came. You had a good time Rich?" I asked him.

"Uhh," was all his short-circuited brain could manage.

---

They dressed, while we cleaned up after the visit. I walked them over to their house, to pick up my truck. Not a word was spoken on the whole walk. I didn't linger, I just got in my vehicle and drove home. Abby was sitting in the living room dressed in her 'fuck-me' teddy, sitting facing the turned off TV. I locked up and reached out my hand to her as I walked past towards our bedroom. She stood and placed her hand in mine, following docilely.

I left her at the foot of the bed, while I undressed. Then I stretched out in the middle of the bed, and beckoned with my finger. She crawled up between my legs, and proceeded to do for me what she'd just done for our neighbor of 6 years. While she brought me back to life, and continued down that path of pleasure I talked to her softly.

"How long?" I asked.

She choked and pulled up. "It was the first time."

"Right." I answered.

"No, really. I've never done anything like that." She argued.

I reached for her and pulled her face back down into my lap. She accepted the direction and once again did her best to swallow me.

"Who else?" I asked.

She took it easier this time, pulling off and answering softly. "Nobody."

"Nobody? Since we were married? No fucking, no sucking, no kissing? Nothing?" I asked her.

"No." She hesitated. "There was Ken at FMA, but it never went beyond him kissing me, I swear." She eagerly engulfed my cock again, her mouth stretching wide.

"He never touched your breasts, never reached inside your panties. You never came for him? You never helped him come?" I continued my interrogation.

"We never had sex." She said briefly, before continuing to suck me. I didn't answer and eventually she back off. I could see tears in her eyes. "I gave him a few hand-jobs, that was all." She waited for my reaction.

I wiggled my hips upward, and she took the hint and went back to work.

"Never again." I told her. "Never behind my back." I grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth harder, bouncing off the back of her throat. "If you need to be with someone else we can talk about it. I can share. I don't like it, but I can do that. But no more hiding." I warned her. "I hope Krista and Rich survive this, she didn't look pleased."

I let her suck me closer and closer. "You enjoyed being a little slut out there didn't you? Giving Rich his first blowjob, in front of his wife, no less. Getting fucked at both ends. Making two men come hard for you. You liked being our slut, I could tell." She was sucking me like a $2.00 whore, her hand and mouth moving a mile a minute. "You should have let him take your ass, right there. You would have owned him for life. And Krista would have crumbled at your feet. Everything he'd ever dreamed of and couldn't get at home."

Abby pulled her face off my cock, gasping. She scrambled up my body and straddled me lowering herself onto my thick prick. She eased my cock into her, gasping and then she leaned back, spreading her legs wide, and showing me my cock was in her tight little ass, not in her pussy. "Like this? Take his little cock up my ass? Should I have done that? Maybe I could have you fill my other hole at the same time." She sat up and started butt-fucking herself on me.

She continued, "I should go over there right now, and make him fuck me in the butt, after you've got me all stretched out. I wouldn't even feel him. And make his little priss of a wife watch."

I pushed her off, and put her on her hands and knees, entering her ass again from behind. I was so hot, I knew I couldn't last much longer as I pounded away at her. "Never without me. Never behind my back." I fucked her ass like a pussy, leaving her moaning as she rubbed herself. I came for her, and smiled at the thought she'd gotten a load in all three openings that night. Maybe she could be my little slut.

As I pulled off and laid back down, I reminded her. "Never again. And you owe me. Two."

"But Ken wasn't really..." she started in, and I interrupted her.

"Uh-uh. Two. You're lucky I don't charge 2 for 1 for going behind my back." I pulled her up onto my body. "Get me hard, I'm not done with you yet." She reached down and cautiously took me back in her mouth, after having her ass used so well. "That's right. You can be a little slut. A wild little slut. But you have to be my slut." I told her.

"Only your slut. To use as you want." She answered before taking me back in her mouth. It wasn't long before she was riding me again, back in the front hole this time.

"God you were hot, getting fucked front and rear." I told her, while we screwed away. "Did you like getting two cocks like that?"

"It was the nastiest thing I ever did," she confessed.

"And you liked it?" I asked her again.

"I loved it."

"You looked like you liked Krista fondling those tits of yours." I teased.

"I loved that she was playing with me, while I was sucking off her husband, right in front of her, knowing he'd never, ever forget that moment. And neither would she." She told me.

"But you liked her touch too, didn't you." I asked again.

"Yes. Yes. I wish she had to lick me while you and her husband both used me. Everybody's fuck toy." She gasped, fucking me hard.

"Well, we'll have to see what we can do about that." I told her, and relaxed, letting her work her passions out on my cock, bringing me to one last climax that night.

I couldn't help but think things had worked out perfectly. I had to wonder how it was going with Rich.

----------

How crazy can things get? If you're enjoying the story, please vote.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,386 Followers
12