A Blackmail Tale Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,379 Followers

"That was incredible," she gushed, pulling her shirt down before taking off her helmet.

She took public exposure very well, even if nobody was around. "You did well, but I'll drive from here." I told her.

She started to get up, but I slowed her down. "Just turn around," I told her. She did, which was a little awkward, but then she was sitting in front of me, facing backwards, and straddling my lap. I was hard, from rubbing up against her, and with a yank on the side of my shorts leg, I was fully exposed.

"Stand," I told her, and she did, her eyes a glitter.

I scooted forward a bit and leaned back. "Now, sit."

She found the right position, and slowly lowered herself onto my hard-on, until I was completely buried inside her. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and her arms around my chest. I was thankful the quad was an automatic.

We took off slowly down the trail, ignoring all safety guidelines. Our helmets were strapped on back, and we were definitely not in an approved two-up riding position. Each bump in the road, bounced her on my cock. The hum and vibration of the big V-Twin passed up through my balls right into her silken insides. Who would ever have guessed that crawling along on a smooth trail would be an adventure in itself?

I stopped before long and peeled off her shirt. She argued a bit, but she acquiesced in the end. She was now naked except for that silly skirt bunched up around her waist. I leaned her back over the handle bars a bit, and stroked her a couple of times, just for fun. The skirt made a great handle for lifting her hips up and driving into her.

I pulled her back hard, settling her back on my cock, and took off down the trail some more. I found the side trail I was looking for and headed down it, a little bumpier now, until I located the clearing by the water. It had two vacant picnic tables, and a great view of the water, only about 20 yards away.

I opened the bag on the back rack, and passed her a heavy blanket. "Put it on the table," I told her, then broke out the outdoor insect spray and gave the whole area a good once over, including our makeshift bed, and the surrounding area.

She was waiting for me, sitting on the table top, knees primly together and tilted to one side, her skirt back in place. Topless, her very nice breasts almost screamed out for attention. As I approached, she leaned back a bit, lowering one leg, and opening up a partial view up her skirt.

"So what did you have in mind?" she asked, as if she didn't know.

I sat beside her, and then carefully eased her back until we were lying side by side. My lips sought out hers, and I enjoyed kissing her, really kissing her, for the first time. I took my time, in no hurry to pound her pussy, which was definitely where we here heading.

I broke off the kiss and lost the shorts. Then I leaned back and waited for her to go to work.

"So it's like that?" She asked.

"Like what?" I answered smiling.

"Just suck you off. No preliminaries, no foreplay." She said. But she already knew the answer.

"Are we dating now?" I asked, amusedly.

"You could be nicer about this," she griped.

"Maybe. But I could also be a whole lot nastier about it. Now suck me." I told her, with an edge to my voice.

She did as I asked, but with less enthusiasm then I'd hoped for. "You can do better than that," I urged her, "or do I need to have a talk with Dave about your technique, or lack thereof?"

She didn't take the comment well. She pulled off of my cock, and held it in her hand. "When did you become such a dick?"

Recalcitrant. Bitchy. Not what I was hoping for at all. But what I'd expected and even anticipated.

I got up and walked to the ATV. "Let me get you a beer, and we can start over." I grabbed my six pack soft cooler, which had a couple of beers, and a few "accessories" I'd had the forethought to bring along.

I popped a beer for her, and passed it to her, while she sat up. I stood directly in front of her, kissed her on the neck, and whispered, "Close your eyes."

I took the beer from her, and gave her a gentle kiss, taking her hands in mine. Once I had them together, it only took a moment for me to loop my zip-tie around them and pull it tight.

"What are you doing?" She cried out, eyes open wide, looking down at her captured hands.

My hand dipped into the bag, and came out with the duct tape. She saw it and really started to worry. "What the fuck is that for?" She asked, almost hysterical.

"Hopefully, I won't need it." I told her. "Now where were we? Oh yeah." I leaned back on the table, slowly stroking myself.

She looked both angry and nervous. I wasn't worried about a little bit of anger, I was much more concerned about compliance.

She sucked me with attitude. Which at the moment was nearly as good as passion. It didn't take her long to get me nicely worked up, and thinking about moving on.

"My hands hurt. Could you just undo this, I'll be good." She asked me nicely.

"I think I can manage that. Just a moment." I went back to the quad, and reached into the big bag, pulling out a plastic coated steel chain. "Raise your foot up for me."

"Why?" she asked nervously.

"Because you want your hands free," I told her.

She lifted up her foot slowly, and I locked a loop around her ankle, and another around the table leg. "Please, Alex, don't." I ignored her until she was well anchored, then pulled out a pair of dykes and cut her wrists loose.

She rubbed her hands, where the plastic had left a red mark. "You don't have to do this, Alex. You know I'll do what you want," she wheedled.

"Let's try that blow job again." I told her. "If you do better, I may not leave you like this when I'm done with you." I said it coldly, matter-of-factly, making sure she got the message.

When I introduced my semi-hard cock to her mouth, she was a new woman. She did her best, sucking me deeply and using her hands to her best ability. Donna had me hard as a rock shortly. I still wanted to fuck with her brain, before I did her body. I eased her onto her back, caressing her body, watching her perky little nipples wake up. I reached into my bag of tricks for another, cruel tool. I pulled out a squeeze bottle of chocolate syrup. She looked at it oddly, and I squirted two dollops on her nipples.

I sucked the chocolate off, teasing and nibbling, and then mentioned casually. "Imagine what it would be like if I left you here, tied down even more securely, but covered you in this syrup, first."

She was nearly in tears. "Please, no. I'll do what you want," she assured me.

"Of course you will. That was our deal. And you wouldn't dream of backing out of our deal would you? I'd be so angry. You wouldn't like me angry." I pinched her nipples, which I'd been playing with. Pinched them hard. She squealed at first, then groaned, as I didn't release them. When I let go, she gasped in relief, but only for a second before I slapped them from the side, stingingly. I backhanded the left one, letting my nails rake across them, leaving little red trails on her skin. She reached up to cover them with her hands.

"Hands to the side. Don't move them or I'll duct tape them in place." I warned her.

She was crying now, softly. Good. I recovered her shirt, and pulled it over her head, not tightly, just leaving her in the dark.

"Just so you understand me, Donna. Bad girls are punished. You're not a bad girl, are you?"

"No," she cried softly.

"Good. And good girls, well, good girls can be rewarded. Are you a good girl, Donna?"

"Yes, I'll be good. Very good." She answered fervently.

I massaged her breasts gently, kissing them lightly. She twitched at first, then lay still. Sitting up, I let my hands move down her body, and drew little circles with my fingers around the next play area.

I massaged her mound, rubbing her pussy, letting my fingers press against her, before I finally let a finger slide into her. She took it quietly. For about five minutes. Then as I worked on her pussy more and more, I had her trembling, and pushing up against me, looking for more. Her hands wiggled, grasping the edge of the table. I could tell she wanted to move them, but she knew better. Good.

"Good girls, Donna, are allowed to come. They are made to come. But only when I let them." One hand played with her breast now, as the other toyed with her pussy.

"You are a good girl, right, Donna?" I asked her, thrusting my fingers in and out of her forcefully.

"God, yes," she whispered.

"So you'll only come when I say, correct?"

"Please," she moaned, her pussy throbbing against my fingers.

"Was that a yes?" I asked, teasing her clit more aggressively.

"YES," she gasped loudly.

I pulled my fingers out abruptly and gave her a stinging slap down there.

"OW!" She cried out.

"Not yet," I told her, massaging her mound again, before slipping a finger back in her sopping slit.

I got off the table and urged her down, bending her over the end of it. I took the shirt off her head, and had her spread her arms wide, holding onto the edge of the table again. She looked incredible, that round white ass sticking up, waiting for attention. I spread her legs a bit, and she could barely reach the ground, most of her weight on the edge of the table.

I spread her cheeks and licked her thoroughly from the vee of her butt cheeks across her tight little sphincter, through her swollen nether-lips, all the way to her peek-a-boo clit. Up and down I licked her, nibbling that clit, tongue fucking her, and poking away at her tight little butt hole.

She was hot as West Texas asphalt, and moaned continuously, her legs trembling.

"Can I come, Alex? Can I come," she was gasping, pushing back against my tongue. "Please, let me come."

I backed away and gave her ass a hard firm slap, I believe you could have heard back at the parking lot.

"Ahhh," she cried out, almost climbing up the table.

"Soon, my sweet, but not yet. Not quite yet." With that I introduced the head of my still swollen cock to her moist valley, and slowly entered her, until I bottomed out. She grunted at the intrusion, but it didn't sound like she was complaining.

"God, you have a sweet pussy. So tight. How often does your husband tap this thing, and don't lie to me."

"Maybe once a week, maybe three times a month, I don't know exactly. He'd like it more," she admitted.

"You're holding out on him?" I asked her, while slowly stroking in and out.

"He's so weird. He comes down from a late night 'work' session in his office with a hard-on and expects me to do him right then and there. I'm not sure I like where those hard-ons came from." She was the opposite of Krista, very open about all this.

"Morning sex?" I asked her.

"Please. He's gone most of the time before I even get up. He's got to hit the gym by 6:00 am. I don't get up until after 9:00 usually. Although I guess that will have to change if we ever have kids." She grunted while I fucked her.

"Anytime soon? Kids I mean?" She felt wonderful. The cool breeze off the water, the warm sun beating down on us, the heat of her tight little twat enveloping my stiff rod.

"We're trying. Nearly two years now." She said. "I've seen a doctor. It's not me."

"Three times a month wouldn't give great odds." I told her, pounding her a little more forcefully. I was starting to get more than a little distracted from the conversation.

"It used to be more than that. A lot more than that. Until maybe a year ago." She gasped.

I couldn't talk anymore, I wanted to just fuck her cute little brains out. The height was very good for me. I could just slam away with my hips, without wearing out my legs.

I pulled out of her abruptly. "Sit up and wave to your admirers," I told her.

She looked up sharply and saw that a bass boat was trolling along about 10 feet off the shore and the guys were watching our interplay eagerly.

"Go ahead wave, then turn over on your back." I ordered her.

She was red as could be but she obeyed, sitting up, covering her breasts with one arm, while she waved a quick princess wave with the other. Then she was lying down, hiding most of her God-given treasures from her new admirers.

I nudged her further up the table, then pushed her legs back until the chain was pretty close to it's limits, and took her again. "Rub yourself for me. You're going to come when I do."

She had a breast in one hand, and the other rubbing circles at the top of her pussy.

"You need any help with that?" One of our voyeurs shouted out.

"Please no, please no, please no. Not them, not now," she moaned to me.

The idea was tempting. But that was a lesson best saved for a more opportune time. I had to be getting out of there soon, obligations, you know. Add two more men to the fray would probably delay us at least an hour.

"Not today guys. Maybe some other time." I shouted to them before I lifted her legs and pounded her harder and harder. It was a little hard on my knees, but worth it.

"Thank you, Alex, thank you. I'm so sorry I was bitchy earlier. Thank you." She was almost crying her relief, and her hand was working a mile a minute down below.

I was glad to see that she took it for granted that I might have said yes.

"I'm close baby, I'm close. You're gonna come for me," I told her, breathing hard, the sweat dripping off of me.

"Come in me, Alex, come in me hard, do it." She said it fiercely.

It was only a couple more strokes before I was ready. "Fuck," I gasped, thrusting hard, burying my cock in her 20-something snatch, and blowing my wad.

She screamed out, her legs kicking free and pulling me deeper, her heels on my ass. "YES, YES, YES!" She cried out, coming hard.

I filled her sweet pussy to the brim, squirting shot after shot of my juices into the back of her tight little chamber. When done, I pulled out and stood beside the table. She stayed on her back, holding her hips high, and crossing her ankles above her. "Was I good enough for you to take me with you?" She asked, giving her ankle chain a jingle.

"Why don't we ask our friends if I should take you with me or not?" I teased.

"Shit. They couldn't handle this." She smiled at me. But I could tell she was still a bit nervous, so completely out of control.

I unsnapped the chain off the table, then off of her leg. She breathed a sigh of relief.

She eased off the table top, closed her legs tightly, and sat on the bench.

"Clean me," I told her, waving my sticky cock in front of her face.

She looked up at me, then looked over at our watchers, who were passing a pair of binoculars back and forth between them. She grinned and gave me the sexiest, most salacious cleaning I could hope for, licking me clean and sucking every drop out of my softening cock. She was well on the way to getting me hard again, when I pulled away, painfully aware that I was running short on time.

"That was nice, sweetness," I told her, caressing her hair.

"It was. Thank you." She answered with a smile.

I got dressed, pulling my shorts back on, and she put her shirt back on and straightened out her skirt, which had somehow made it through the whole affair. I folded the blanket on the front of the ATV seat and let her sit on it, in front of me again. This time facing forward.

"Go ahead, you can drive," I encouraged her.

She surprised me once more. She pulled her shirt completely off, and passed it to me. "Hold this a second," she asked. Then she put on her helmet, and turned the quad around. Sweet little Donna drove down to the shore, and paralleled it, now only 20 feet or so from the men in the boat. As we slowly cruised past, she called back to me, "Play with my tits."

As I did, she waved to her admirers, then drove slowly back to the trail. As she turned onto the main trail, she asked for her shirt. I was tempted to hold out until we got to the parking lot, but I figured she'd been a pretty good girl except for that one little moment, and she'd cleaned up her act after that.

We made it to the cars uneventfully, but I was a little surprised to see another vehicle with a dirt-bike trailer parked beside us. I'd never heard them tooling around the trails, they must have gone a different direction. Luckily for Donna.

I gave her a big kiss at the car, and let her put her panties back on so she wouldn't mess up her leather seat.

She closed the door, then opened her window. "That was so incredible."

"Ditto."

"Call me soon," she said, then started up the engine, and backed out while I drove my quad back into the truck bed.

Soon. Count on it. The lessons have just begun.

-------------

Go ahead, Vote. You know you want to do it.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,379 Followers
12