A Blackmail Tale Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,383 Followers

"Oh, God, please Krista," she moaned in frustration.

"Say it or I'll let Misty have him," Krista warned.

"Please, please let him fuck me. Make him stick that hard dick way up inside me again, please, I'm begging." Krista begged her, convincingly.

Krista seemed happy enough with that, and she slid her hand up my shaft, and pulled my cock back into Krista's eager slit. As soon as she let go, I was at it again, fucking her, slowly picking up the pace.

Misty was behind me, "I'm so jealous," she told me, "that should be me." She was stroking my ass and rubbing my cock. "Bend her legs forward some more and get more up on her," she told me, "I'm going to diddle her ass."

I did as she asked, and heard the immediate response, "Noooo!" she moaned. "Misty!"

"Just enjoy it, slut" Misty teased.

All the attention put Krista over the top quickly. Not only was I fucking her hard, and Abby was nibbling her chest, but Misty was finger fucking her tight little butt. On top of that, both Abby and Misty were trying to wiggle their hands in and work over Krista's clit at the same time.

She came like fireworks, and I quickly pulled out. "I have to stop or I'll cum," I explained, panting.

"Cum in the tart, your next one can be for Misty. You'll last longer on that one, anyway." Abby told me.

Misty had wasted no time, and as soon as I had pulled out, she was sliding around me and had already laid claim to my suddenly exposed member with her infinitely talented mouth, keeping me right on that edge. It was with regret that I pushed her away and settled back into Krista. Not that I didn't want to fuck Krista, mind you, but the first time in anyone is kind of special, and I wanted to see Misty swallow my seed.

Nonetheless, I reentered my dear sex slave Krista, and fucked her to another series of climaxes, until Krista had to cover the girl's mouth with her hand, to stop her from screaming. "Use your mouth," I told my wife, who looked at me in shock, then obediently did, kissing Krista deeply, as I came deep inside her.

The willingness that Misty and Abby showed, for playing with Krista's body was at least as exciting as the whole scene of having beautiful naked women available for me. I stood there in awe, my hips thrusting, squeezing out every bit of cum into the pretty, pliable Krista.

When I left Krista gasping, trembling from her multiple orgasms, I looked to retreat to the spa for a second and get my breath. I slid into the water. breathing heavy. "You're not done already, are you?" Misty asked.

"No, just recovering a bit." I told her pulling her close and hugging her, tasting those huge distracting tits again. The truth was, I was feeling drained. It had been a very busy day. But I surely didn't want this wonderful opportunity to end yet.

"Oh, I think I can help with that." Then she was dragging me back to the side of the spa, and doing her best to swallow my cock, whole. Abby was soon helping her, and I got to watch my darling wife, and her sexy diminutive friend, deliver a memorable dual blow-job.

Krista slowly recovered, and came to me. She kissed me deeply. "God, I can't believe what we just did," she said. "And you two are the worst! You just couldn't let things be," she grouched at her friends.

"You know you liked it," Misty teased, while letting Abby have sole control over my newly rising erection.

"At least I'm not the only slut for his cock," Krista teased back.

"Oh, I admit it." Misty answered, taking my cock in her hand and poising her mouth over it. "I'd be a willing slave to such a," she swallowed me to the root and pulled off quickly, "hard," she took me again, all the way, "thick," and again, "long", again, "juicy" ... "cock."

Krista slipped into the spa, leaving Misty in the middle, and now I had three faces fighting over my pole.

"Next time he's fucking you, I'm going to find something big and long to stick up your butt," Krista threatened.

Misty laughed. "I guess we all know that wouldn't be Rich."

"Oh! You bitch!" Krista snapped, and she reached out from behind Misty and grabbed both her tits, squeezing the nipples hard.

Misty gasped, then blinked hard, "God, Krista, you're getting me wet." Krista pulled her hands off almost in shock. Then Misty turned around to face her, took Krista's hand in her own, and placed them back on her tits. "Squeeze them, slut," she told her best friend.

Krista looked on her friend, and then squeezed. Misty moaned for her. Krista grabbed the hard little nubs between her fingers and pulled, hard, and Misty moaned louder. My cock was hard enough to drive nails when Krista leaned over, her mouth just beyond the nipple while her hand squeezed the whole breast. "Beg me for it, slut," Krista told her, with no sound of humor in her voice.

"God, just do it Krista," Misty said.

"Beg me, you little cock slut, you dirty little whore" Krista said, flicking her tongue out and connecting for just a second with the swelling nipple.

"Ahh, suck them," Misty groaned out and pulled Krista's face against her breast.

Krista seemed to swallow half of Misty's huge tit, her mouth wide.

It looked so wild but I wanted to play. I convinced Krista to relinquish her hold for a moment, and then I stood Misty up on the seat ledge, her body completely exposed. I moved behind her, bent her over at the waist, and entered her again. Sinking myself to the root in her warmth, I looked her over from behind. Misty was cute as a button, but her butt was her weakest feature. She had almost no curves there, unlike the three other women I'd been plowing lately. She was so thin, and so small, that if not for the huge tits glued to her front, she'd have passed for a middle schooler, even though I knew she was somewhere in her early thirties.

Holding her firmly by the waist, keeping my crotch pressed up into hers, I lowered us both back into the water, nuts deep in the little hellion. I leaned back while she faced away from me, my ass on the edge of the seat, my neck against the spa side. She settled in, with a nice wiggle.

Abby and Krista let me work my machinations in peace. When I reached around Misty and pulled her back against me, squeezing those full mounds, and told them to make her come on my cock, they attacked the vixen with a vengeance. They worked over her breasts, far rougher than I would have been able to. They had their hands between her legs and I could feel them rubbing her and playing with her. Stray fingers squeezed past my cock into her tightly filled pussy. They took turns feeding their breasts to her, and then Abby stood over her, straddling her body, and lowered her twat to Misty's mouth, putting an end to the stream of moans and profanity that had been escaping her.

It was so far beyond anything I'd expected is was surreal. Krista was still being bad, I could feel her hands down where I was buried in the tiny Misty. She was wedging two fingers into Misty's already thoroughly filled pussy, her fingers rubbing against the head of my cock, inside of Misty. It was unbelievable.

It was a long time that Abby stood there, putting Misty's naughty mouth to good use. I watched Abby tremble, and then she stepped away, telling Krista, "Your turn, come all over the little cock whore's face."

Krista had left any role of inexperienced little church mouse far behind. She took Abby's place, and pulled Misty's face into her bare twat. "Lick it, bitch," she groaned, and from all of three or four inches away, I watched the horny little Misty suckle at Krista's dripping pussy like a newborn baby eager for a meal.

Abby's hands joined mine, teasing and toying with Misty's tits. She was much more active, and seemed to be able to elicit moans on demand from the target of our passion play.

I don't know how many times Misty came on my cock, more than I would have thought possible. I whispered to her constantly, how good she felt, how she was built to take cock. How her mouth was a wonder for all the sexes. My hands never stopped touching her all over, playing with her, enjoying her. I wasn't able to get much leverage fucking her, so I just had to sit completely sheathed, while she worked her muscles on me, and I tried to do the same, flexing hard, forcing my cock to swell within her, working the PC muscle to get just a little more action in. Each of her orgasms worked a wonder of its own, the tightening, clenching of her tight twat around my rod, the spasming, not only felt incredible, but the knowledge of WHY it felt so good was just wonderful.

When the girls finally left Misty alone, she was all but used up. She lay collapsed against me. I picked up her buoyant body, and slowly fucked myself with her. I'd lift her up, and then pull her down, hard, while thrusting upward. The water was making things a little difficult, but I was still enjoying it immensely. I desperately wanted to come in her, but it wasn't going to happen in that position. I finally stood her up, leaned her over the edge of the spa, hanging out over the pool, and entered her from behind again. Now I had a good position and leverage, and I was able to fuck her thoroughly, before finally reaching the release I'd looked for.

The ornery girls, Abby and Krista, were just sitting back in the spa, watching Misty get hers. I'm not sure why they enjoyed taunting Misty so much but they were absolutely merciless. When I finished with her, she just remained there, leaning over the edge, her swollen, cum-filled and much used pussy like a bulls-eye.

Abby and Krista sat side by side, and I realized they had their hands in each others laps, just playing away. I had thought my wife was some kind of boring lover, and now I found she might be even more of a freak than me.

Abby was against the wall, so I sat next to Krista, reaching out and playing with a breast just for fun.

"God, I wish I didn't have to go home," Krista bemoaned.

Misty showed the first sign of life, "Shit, no kidding," she sighed, slowly rolling over and stretching out on the side of the spa, arms and legs akimbo. "I don't EVER remember feeling anything like that," she said. "Man, I feel like a used up porn star. My jaws ache, my tongue is raw, and my pussy feels like I've had a baseball bat shoved up me for a few hours. My nipples are so sensitive I'm afraid to even put on a shirt."

Abby got up and stood beside her. "Listen Misty, I don't want you fucking him behind my back. We'll work out something for one of these days I'm off, and give him his second play date, like I said. But only when I say, Ok?" She was gently caressing Misty's body, and her hand slowly traveled up and around her tit. By the end of her statement she had her fingers wrapped around a super-sensitized nipple, and she squeezed.

"Shit, oh shit," Misty gasped, her hands reaching up to her chest. "I understand. Anyway, I'm thinking it might be more fun to play with him when you're there, then with just him alone." She gasped.

Abby released the pressure, and then leaned over and kissed the poor abused nub. "You bet your ass it will be."

"No warning for Krista?" Misty asked, accusingly.

"I trust her to play by the rules," Abby said. "She's not the cock-slut that you are."

"Yes, I am," Krista interrupted, annoyed. "I can be just as big a cock-slut as her!"

"Ok, ok," Abby acceded, holding her hands up. "My best friends are all cock-sluts for my husbands meat."

"Not Donna," Misty teased, with a laugh.

"Like that would ever happen," Abby laughed, joined by Krista.

I watched the girls get dressed slowly, and depart for home. I managed to get a nice kiss from each one as they slipped out the door. Poor, worn out Misty still managed to reach down and give my worn out cock a squeeze.

I took my wife by the waist and lead her back into the house. "That was quite a nice unexpected offer," I told her.

"Purely selfish." She told me.

"You got a thing for them?" I asked, curious.

"No, you ninny! Let me ask you a question."

"Shoot."

"Do you know anybody who would let their husband fuck their best friends, especially friends that look like those two?" She asked me, sitting down on the bed.

"Are you kidding? Of course not."

"Do you understand now, that there is nothing, sexually, I won't do for you? Tie me up. Fuck me hard. Fill every hole. Share me. Use me on demand. I can be your #1 cock slut, and the queen of your harem." She told me. Then she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth, sucking me for just a moment.

"I understand," I said, and I was starting to.

"I'm also the mother of your only child, who you are utterly devoted to." She added.

"Yes, you are." I said.

"Knowing all that, and knowing I can continue to bring those girls to your bed, and more if you tire of them, is there any chance at all you would ever leave me, even if I did do something stupid like I did the other night?" Her hand was playing with me, slowly bringing me back to life, which I honestly didn't think was possible.

"Never," I told her.

"Exactly. You may own me now, but I own you." She gave me a push back into the bed. "Now lay down, relax, and enjoy remembering in detail all the wild things you just were a part of, and I'll suck you to sleep, my stallion." And she slipped under the covers, and gave me the sweetest, easiest blow-job, just pure pleasure, without and pressure to complete the act.

"So are you now my cock-slut too?" I asked her lazily.

She pulled away for a second. "Silly boy, I've always been your cock-slut. I just don't think we ever let each other know it until recently."

She went back to sucking me to sleep. It was nice. I could get used to something like that.

=======

I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. I know it's not likely, what with me having the lovely Misty, Krista and Abby helping at this end. Still, if you did enjoy it, please vote.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,383 Followers
12