A Blank Page Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few awkward seconds later, Nathan feinted a look at the clock on his cell phone, and looked directly at Dani.

"It's getting late, we need to run. I still have work tomorrow," he said evenly. Then, looking at Aimee. "You should have dinner with us. We would love to talk to you about some things."

"What kinds of things?" It wasn't said, but Nathan felt like the words came straight out of her dark eyes.

"Things like what you're looking for," said Dani, not missing a beat filling in the blanks that Aimee was drawing.

Nathan had her punch her phone number into his cell, and then saved it for later.

"We'll call you tomorrow, and have dinner Saturday night. I'll give you the time and place on the phone," he said.

Aimee nodded, and reached to gather herself to leave just as Nathan and Dani walked out. Back in the truck, Nathan put his arm around Dani for the drive, and noticed how hot she was. Removing his arm, he turned the heater onto a low setting.

"Getting cooler out here, guess it'll be winter soon," Nathan said with a sly grin.

"Oh, I don't know. I think we're just hot from dancing with Aimee...she's gorgeous," replied Dani resting her head on his shoulder.

"Do you think she's up to being with both of us," Nathan was almost whispering, as he asked.

"I know she is. We were lucky to catch her on a night that she was feeling bold. I bet that any other night, she just plays the two finger dee jay on herself and passes out."

Feeling his heart speed up with Dani's vulgarity, Nathan clicked the heater to a higher speed, and glanced over at her.

"Do you have class tomorrow?" he asked her softly.

"Nothing I can't miss. What did you have in mind?"

He picked up his volume and put a bit of steel in his voice. "Lose everything but your panties and bra. You're staying with me for a few days."

Starting to get used to the different tones of his voice, Dani only made the slightest glance to see if he was joking before sitting up straight, and unbuttoning her shirt. Pulling the rearview mirror down hard, Nathan ensured that he could watch without losing sight of the road.

"Tomorrow, you call Aimee and make the arrangements. If it works out, I want her to know you're the one in control of her," Nathan ordered, as the bra came into view through Dani's now open shirt.

A quarter through their ten-minute drive, Dani was down to just her scarlet lace and satin bra and panties, lounging on the seat next to him. Having seen the bottom earlier, most of his attention was on her bra. Satin three-quarter cups topped with a discreet amount of lace, pulling and pushing her chest just right so that her boobs looked to be on the verge of bursting loose at any moment.

"I need to touch you, put your feet on the dash...wide," Nathan commanded as he was getting off of the highway. When she gently slouched down into the bench seat, and placed her left foot up near the steering wheel, he was exhilarated. It was dramatic enough to make someone follow commands under the power of one of his locks, but to have Dani follow his every order completely aware and willingly...that was just amazing.

"You like this?" he asked.

"Mmm Hmm" It was a half coo, half purr.

Taking his right hand off the wheel, he ran his fingers over her ankle. Nathan was trying to appear casual, but the tension building in his pants was a clear distraction. Letting it rest on her ankle he started circling his thumb over the ball of the joint for a few seconds. Then slowly raised his hand so that only his fingertips touched her, and slid it slowly down the inside of her leg. Dani bucked slightly in her seat, biting her lip with the sensation.

When his fingers reached the satin covering he cupped his hand over her, feeling her rising heat in the palm of his hand. Squeezing her slightly, he ran his fingers over the satin, pressing them into her just enough to see her head fall back to the top of the seat, her eyes closed.

One mile from the trailer, he stopped at a light and looked over at a car in the neighboring lane. With no attempt to look like he was doing anything but gawking, an older man in another pickup was staring straight out of his window at Dani. The man was clearly impressed. Nathan nodded to him. The man's response was a big thumbs-up, and Dani's face turned a deep red when she noticed the interaction. As the light changed, Nathan pulled away feeling decadent, and more than a little confined in his pants.

It was all he could do to not fly through the remaining streets at a hundred miles an hour. Sliding the fingers of his right hand over the smooth fabric, and trailing the tips up and down the inside of her thigh, Nathan could hear her soft breath escaping at irregular intervals, and his own pace quickened at the sight of her bottom lip caught between her teeth. Trying hard to keep focus on the road, and still not let Dani cool off, Nathan was both excited and relieved when the trailer came into view.

Parking as close as he could to the front door, and checking his mirrors for onlookers, Nathan reached over Dani and seized her discarded clothing in his fist. She was stammering weak protests at him as he got out of the cab and walked around to her side. Dani was still trying to convince him to give her the skirt and top when he opened the passenger side door and held his hand out for her.

"C'mon lets go inside," he said warmly.

Dani was staring back at him with a look of complete surprise. For an instant all she did was stare, then knowing what she was going to end up doing, she began turning left and right, trying to scan out the windows of the truck to see if anyone would see.


A bit reluctantly, she leaned forward and took his hand in hers. Shuddering inside, she descended to the ground, acutely aware that if any one was looking she would be revealed in her flimsy satin bra and panties, panties that were a distinctly darker shade of red in the front from Nathan's teasing in the truck. Gripping his hand tightly, and keeping her head down in fear and embarrassment, they walked up to the door.

Nathan was walking far slower than the mad dash she had been hoping for; as a result, she kept a terrorized hold on his hand, and forced herself to walk at his pace. Once they got to the door, Nathan unlocked it, and held it gentlemanly open for her. There was no way on earth that Dani could have possibly gotten through it faster. Smirking happily, Nathan followed her in and shut the door.

Once in the door, Nathan wanted to waste no time. Dani was staring at him, an exasperated look on her face. He simply ignored it, and reached around her placing his hands on her rear, and lifting her up onto his hips. With her legs locked around him, he walked her down the hall of the trailer, and dove onto the bed with her beneath him.

"Oh god Nathan, this is so hot," Dani moaned beneath him.

Reaching between them to slip his hands beneath her panties, Nathan watched her eyes roll back, and her mouth fall open. Just rubbing his palm over her hot wet center seemed to drive her insane, so he kept at it. Then bringing his mouth down firmly over hers, he watched as her eyes fluttered back to lock onto his.

Moaning onto his lips, Dani lifted her hips into his hand as he stroked her. The excitement from the parking lot, meeting Aimee, and stripping down in the truck coming to a head quickly, pushing her quickly through the earlier stages of arousal, and dropping her right at the edge of climax.

Feeling the quivering girl under him getting so close, Nathan rubbed her harder, pushing his fingers into her slick lips and over the soft button inside. Drawing them back and forth over it, he felt her arms gripping him tighter around the shoulders, her body shaking on his hand...wetting it with her orgasm.

Dani whimpered into Nathan's kiss through the wave that was riding out of her. Feeling him still manipulating her with his hand, she shook on him. Long seconds drifted past, and still she whimpered and shuddered. Finally breaking their kiss and breathing deep, Dani gazed upward at him. Nathan smiled down to her, kissed her warmly on the forehead, and lifted himself off of the bed. Seeing her on the bed, arms and legs spread and forgotten, seemingly unable to move more than just following him with her eyes, Nate discarded his own clothes, and lay down beside her. She turned to one side, as he did, putting her back against him. Pulling a thick blanket over both of them he slid his arm under hers, and across her chest, gripping her side with his fingers.

"Wonderful Dani....you were wonderful tonight," he cooed in her ear.

They were both asleep in minutes, breathing deep and clinging to one another.