A Blank Page Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks killer," Nathan said, putting his mind back to the food. "This is so much more than I expected."

There was a jump in Dani's step as she moved to serve him a bowl of salad. After setting it on the table in front of him, she stood straight until he moved to take a bite before going about setting her own place.

Dinner didn't contain any formality after that. Dani ate across from Nathan, and together they spoke about their own excitements for one another. Nathan admitting to the tingle that shot down his spine when she called him 'Sir'. Dani recalling the monstrous butterflies that took over her stomach when she asked if she could call him Sir.

Bumping lightly and touching each other, they cleaned up as a team after the meal. When order was restored to the small kitchen they moved into the living area and shared the couch to watch television.

"Sir," she said half an hour later. The voice was quiet and gentle.

"Hmm?"

"Do you need anything else," she asked. "I know you went without last night."

Nathan managed blink away the thrall of the television and sit up. She was sitting on her knees next to him, and her big eyes were looking straight at him. Left hand extending to stroke her cheek, his right went to his pants and began unfastening them.

Dani stiffened. Her eyes were unable to move away from Nathan's hand as he worked his belt loose, and then unbuttoned the front of his jeans. Lifting up off the couch, he pushed his pants and underwear down his thighs.

"Take them off," he said, and Dani shivered just before her hands went to his clothing. She had gotten them off of his ankles and was beginning to fold his jeans up neat when Nathan stopped her.

He didn't speak. Leaning forward, he reached out with his right hand and took her hair in his fingers. Relaxing back into the couch, he pulled her head down into his lap. Holding the base of his hardening cock in his left hand, he placed the head at her lips and then with one motion, pulled her down over it.

There was no resistance in Dani. Nathan's actions had electrified her core. Pink hair bobbing over his manhood, she was charged with sexual desire. For his part, Nathan released a long sigh of contentment.

Needing to please him, Dani let her tongue free, and used its tip to tease the sides of his thick cock. Wetting each inch of it with happy dedication, she took him into her mouth deep, stimulating him from root to tip. Loving his intent to try and care for her, she set about showing him her appreciation.

Without guiding or influencing her movements, Nathan kept his hand on her head, fingers grasping her hair tightly. Dani pressed on, taking him deeply into her mouth, letting him slip into her throat until her eyes could see no more than his abdomen up close and personal.

Growling in pleasure, Nathan tightened his grip. Not letting her retreat, he enjoyed the feel of her all around him. After a moment, she coughed trying not to choke on him. He let her up, only to pull her right back down to the base. Now in control, he drove her onto his cock, dictating her movements as she sucked him. Dani grabbed the tops of his thighs with her hands for balance. Holding tight, she worked her tongue over the underside of his shaft, wanting him to know her need to make him happy. Faltering in movements, Nathan had to use his left hand on her head to keep himself steady.

Lost in the world of Dani's mouth, Nathan couldn't manage to stay coherent. All he was aware of was how soft and warm and wet and utterly amazing he felt. It was impossible to make it last.

With a great shuddering groan, Nathan felt the oncoming explosion. Dani felt his hands go slack, and took on his pace by herself, needing to feel his release. She took him down her throat over and over, glancing up to see her man with his eyes clenched shut, and his jaw set.

Just like that it came to an end. Nathan lifted his hips from the couch and felt the pressure release, his cock blasting her tongue with his release.

Dani managed to back off of him only slightly when he did so. His seed filling her mouth as she took it down. Not even thinking to do otherwise, the slowed her movements trying to prolong his pleasure. Careful to leave him satisfied, she swallowed everything he gave her, and continued to lick him clean.

When he was spent, she dropped her head, and started licking and massaging his balls with her mouth. Nathan was no where to be found in the pile of released nerves and muscles on the couch. Somewhere he managed to smile though.

"If I manage to get up, I'm going to make it back to bed," he said. "Get the kitchen cleaned up and join me."

"Yes, Sir."

12