A Blessing in Disguise

Story Info
Rough anal sex can, sometimes, save a relationship.
2.5k words
4.04
51.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
663 Followers

"So, that's it, huh?" Ralph asked in disbelief. "After seven years, it's just...over," he fell heavily back on the couch, averting his glance from Lita.

"Honey, it's..." she mumbled, her heart already sank. "I want this job, I...you don't want to follow me!"

"Follow you?" He shrieked. "To Brazil? Are you even listening to yourself? What would I do there? Huh? Be your housewife?"

"No, Ralph, we could..." she touched his hand, but, he quickly retracted it and slid further away from her, curling, and silently sobbing, next to the couch's arm.

"Lita, look," he said in a hoarse voice, heaving in an effort to suppress his sobs, "Tom saw you. I know what's in Brazil and it's not this fucking dreamjob you've so suddenly landed!"

"Ralph, what are you talking about?" She exasperated, once more attempting to get close to him, to touch him—he repelled her touch with more force and boiling anger.

"Tom saw you, damn it!" He erupted, his voice raised to a high-pitched, half-broken scream. "You can admit the truth, finally! I've been waiting for two weeks to hear the truth from your lips, but, all you ramble on and on about is that stupid dreamjob bullshit!"

"I don't know what that idiot friend of yours thinks he saw, Ralph. And I don't know what you're implying, either. Why don't you just tell me, straightforward?"

"You really want to play it like this, huh?" His lips curled sorrowfully and he sighed. "Fine; Tom saw you with that Brazilian football player! The one recently signed with a team back in his stinking country?

"Yeah, Tom instantly recognized him—the first time his gambling addiction came in handy—and, of course, instantly recognized you, too!"

"Of course, I met him, Ralph!" Lita protested. "It's my job, remember? I was trying to get him to sign the contract with the agency! It went well, hence, I'm going to Brazil; it was my final test, to show them I can handle being on my own, make deals without supervision!"

"So, how did you secure the deal, huh? Promised him great riches? Or, did you simply offer him what he wanted, a nice quickie?"

She slapped him; immediately thereafter, she retracted her hand and leaped to her feet.

"Ralph, I'm sorry, I just...how could you even believe such a thing? After all these years, do you really think I'd..."

He simply lifted a scornful glare at her, holding his scarlet cheek.

"Tom," he said in a rusty voice, "saw you kissing that rotten bastard. Not on the cheek, not as a friendly goodbye gesture...a real, passionate kiss."

"Tom's drinking heavily, Ralph! Of course, he sees visions, or whatever. He's a moron!"

"A moron I can trust; unlike someone else, with whom I thought I had a bright future. So, tell me," his tone abruptly changed, as he got up and took a sturdy step towards her, "what is it about that guy, huh?

"Is it the money he has? The half-fame he enjoys? Does he have a huge cock? What is it?" He demanded.

"Nothing happened! How many times do I have to tell you?" She protested and landed on the wall, as she backed away.

"Come on, you can tell me," he grabbed her neck and pushed her head against the wall. "After all, we've broken up, right? We're to remain just friends, right?

"So, come on, friend, talk to me about your new boy toy, about that great Brazilian star, who couldn't get a contract anywhere in Europe."

"You're hurting me," she squealed, his grip tightening around her neck and blocking her airway.

"Don't you like it? I recall plenty a-conversations we've had about how you wanted it rougher. Is that is, huh? Does your Brazilian star give it rough to you? Is that why you're going with him?

"Or, did he just ask you to follow him, in order to sign? Are you part of the deal, Lita? Huh?"

He pressed his lips on hers, driving his tongue in her mouth, while still choking her. He slipped his hand under her yoga pants and rubbed her raw and hard, inserting one finger in her tight pussy.

"Stop it," she whispered pleadingly; alas, her knees buckled and it was his grip that held her up on her feet.

"You love it, Lita," he whispered harshly in her ear. "You fucking love it; I'll show you I can be far rougher than that faggot of a new boy toy you've found. Or, should I call him client?"

He tore the crotch of her yoga pants off and thrust three fingers in her pussy, slamming them in and out raw.

Lita wrapped her arms around his neck, moaning loudly and uncontrollably; he pushed her head back against the wall, staring dead and fiercely into her eyes.

"You love it, don't you?" He teased her with a harsh, hoarse voice. "Say it, Lita; say you love it."

"I..." She screamed, when he thrust his fingers deep in her.

"SAY IT!" He demanded once again.

"I love it," she mumbled amidst heavy panting.

"I know you do," he smirked wickedly, then pulled his fingers out. "Come on, taste yourself, babe."

He shoved his three fingers in her mouth, slamming them down her throat; Lita gagged, staring pleadingly—and with watery eyes—at him, as his smirk widened.

"Good girl," he caressed her cheek with his wet fingers, then slapped her. "Now, get down on your knees. Now," he yelled, when at first she did not comply. "There you go," he nodded and buried her face in his crotch, holding her by the hair. "Was that one of the things you did for that football star of yours, huh?

"Did you suck him off, so he'd sign? Did you suck cock to get your job, Lita?"

He whipped his hard member out of his basketball shorts and slapped it on her cheek; he rubbed it all over her face, grinning at her grimaces and frowns.

"Oh, come on," he mocked her, "don't be like that! It's not like it's the first time, is it?" He jerked her hair violently and as soon as her lips parted, he shoved his cock in her mouth.

Lita's eyes popped wide open, tears welling from them, as he drilled her throat hard, his swollen balls slapping her jaw. Quickly, she found herself in a euphoric state, as he held her hair up with both hands, thusly keeping her head steady while driving his manhood down her throat.

They'd never fucked this way before—even though, admittedly, it was her who had asked for things to roughen up in the sack—and despite the insults and how it had been initiated, Lita immensely enjoyed it.

"You fucking love it, you fucking slut," Ralph remarked with a dry laugh. "God, if only I had heard you sooner," he added, some regret creeping in his voice.

He slammed her throat in a loud, sloppy fashion, as Lita drooled and saliva dripped down on her breasts, soaking her shirt, and eventually falling on the carpet.

"Did your star also fuck your throat like this," Ralph said, "or, did he just let you suck him off, huh?"

Lita retained her glare fixed into his beaming eyes; she passively accepted the mistreatment, her hand mechanically moving down to her clit.

"Mmm, yes," he moaned, "that's it, play with yourself like a good little slut. That's why you want to go to Brazil, isn't it? So you can fuck all these up and coming stars, huh?

"Hoping one of them will sign a deal with a big club and bring you back to Europe with him, so you can live in riches. Is that it, Lita? Well," he answered his own question, choking her with his dong, "I better train you a little; we don't want you disappointing all these future millionaire stars...do we now?"

He pulled out and Lita heaved, drool dripping down her chin in long, white lines.

"Oh, poor baby," he knelt beside her and lifted her face by placing two fingers under her chin. "Was I too rough? Would you like me to be soft and tender again?"

She did not respond; she panted fast and warmly stared into his eyes.

"Get the fuck up," he pulled her hair and she was back on her feet, crying out in pain—and secret enthrallment.

He roughly turned her around and shoved her against the wall; with one hand he pinned her arms on the cold concrete, while with the other he rubbed her soaked pussy. He leaned forth, resting his chin on her hot shoulder.

"Let's try to make this a night to remember, huh? Try something new...a good, brutal fuck, before you go."

She tilted her head on the side, catching a brief glimpse of his fiery, filled with excitement eyes, before he straightened his back and spat loudly on his palm.

Lita watched him rubbing his palm over his rock-hard prick; she squirmed, when he spat on her still-virgin asshole, and spread his saliva with the head of his cock.

"No, no, please, not there...you know I've never..." she begged in a low, unconvincing whisper.

"Oh, you're going to love it... besides, your faggot football star might prefer your ass, babe..."

He shoved his prick in her ass, breaking all resistance from her sphincters slowly, but steadily, until he was balls-deep in her.

Lita writhed and cried out in pain, when he propelled her tight ass hard; gradually, the pain subsided and her cries of pain turned into screams of sheer pleasure.

It was an unprecedented feeling of ecstasy and submission, one she never thought she'd experience, and her enthrallment only increased as her breasts were pressed against the cold wall—tighter with every hard, deep thrust in her ass—and her erect, sensitive nipples rubbed against the coldness, sending orgasmic shivers up her spine.

He let go of her arms, so he could have a better grip around her waist, subsequently being able harder and better to drill her ass.

She hold on to the wall, moaning deeply, as each thrust rendered her legs and body weaker, her mind numb.

He slapped her on the ass, smiling widely at her sonorous cries and quick jerks of her body.

"You're so fucking tight, baby," he pulled her head backwards by the hair and kissed her.

She welcomed the kiss and reciprocated it weakly; he wrapped his hand around her neck, once again choking her, lifting her body towards him, the back of her head now leaning on his shoulder.

Lita breathed heavily in his ear, as he pounded her ass and rubbed her pussy hard. She threw her arms backwards, crossing them behind his head, and swayed her hips to assist him with the penetration.

They were both panting, their lips once more locked in another—this time more passionate and fiery—kiss.

"Harder, baby, harder," she pleaded with a whisper.

Eagerly, he pushed her forth, pressing her face again against the wall, and moved his hips as fast as he possibly could; he stopped, suddenly, allowing her ass to engulf him with its tightness and warmth.

Lita writhed and squirmed throughout the intense pounding; she moaned heavily and Ralph felt her stomach contracting—instantly, a beaming grin illumined his face.

He slowed down his thrusts, turning them more methodical and deliberate. Shoving his prick balls deep in, then pulling his shaft out until only the tip remained inside, thus keeping her hole stretched, then one swift push and he was once more balls-deep in.

Her moans grew louder and heavier, her sweaty palms slipping down the cold wall; her legs trembling violently, her pussy convulsed, and she cried out loudly, when she climaxed, a phantasmagoria of fireworks exploding in her head, while she squirted all over the carpet.

Ralph momentarily paused, impressed and enraptured. "Look at this; all these years, dating an anal slut, and I had no fucking clue!"

He maintained his firm grip around her waist, while she squirmed, and continued pounding her; she was panting heavily, lost in the euphoric sensations, her legs barely holding her up.

It took only a handful of long thrusts for Ralph to climax; he buried his shaft in her and ejaculated. His throbs sent even more shivers up her spine, as his cum flooded her ass. A second, even stronger, orgasm overwhelmed her and her contracting muscles embraced Ralph's pulsating shaft.

"Shit," he moaned heavily, his cock still buried in her. Finally, his meat softened and slipped out.

"My God," Lita moaned weakly, remaining still in her bent position, "that was so...good."

"Too bad," Ralph said sardonically, "you had to cheat on me for us to discover good sex."

"I never," she once more attempted to protest, but, quickly gave up.

He let go of her and without a single word hit the shower. Lita remained still for a couple of minutes, listening to the running water and trying to regain her composure.

After Ralph came out with only a tower wrapped around his lower waist, it was her turn to rush to the shower.

"Do you still want us to break up?" She asked, when they both sat in the kitchen, damp from the shower and wearing only their towels.

"Of course," he said coldly, sipping on his coffee and dragging from his cigarette. "Just because we had great sex once, doesn't mean I've forgotten you cheated on me."

"Baby," she exasperated and rubbed her forehead. "I never did; I don't know what your friend thinks he saw. I don't care, either. I want you."

"And yet," he interrupted her, his voice hoarse, "you're still going to Brazil."

"It's the opportunity of a lifetime! I can't simply give it up!"

"Fair enough," he nodded, suddenly with an understanding gaze. "Besides, you would grow to hate me, if you were to stay here for my sake; right?"

"I..." she sighed in resignation. "I'm afraid it is a possibility, yes."

"Then, go," he shrugged.

"Why are you so adamant in not even thinking about coming with me?"

"I'm not planning on staying home, while you're out all day working, meeting clients, flirting with dozens of hopeful football stars...having you pay the bills, earn money, do whatever you want, while I'm trapped in an apartment cleaning, cooking, and waiting for you to come home.

"I'm not going to be a 50's housewife in your little fantasyworld, Lita."

"What is it that you're so terrified of?" She insisted. "You don't like your job, you hardly like this place, your friends are all working and are in relationships, you see them, at best, once a month...

"What is it you refuse to give up?"

"I told you," he replied, unconvincingly. "Alright, I'll tell you what," he suddenly said with a changed voice and disposition. "I'll start sending CV's out, okay? I'll search for work in Brazil—Rio, isn't it?—and...if something good pops up, I'll join you."

"So, it's not over yet," she said, her lips curling in a bright smile.

"I don't know," he lifted his shoulders, also grinning. "Maybe, it's just a new beginning."

Maria24
Maria24
663 Followers