A Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Here,” he said, turning it around so I could see the image.

I almost died on the spot. It was undeniably me, with a huge dick almost all the way in my mouth. My throat was bulging and my eyes were huge. He had gotten a perfect shot at that angle, even capturing my hanging breasts.

I slid my mouth up and off it.

“Delete it, I said in an almost foreign, husky voice.

My throat was so numb, and the abuse it was obviously taking, had me sounding an octave lower than my normal tone. Ron just laughed.

“Oh Honeypot, no way am I deleting that.”

A second later he had emailed it to himself.

“That is my insurance policy,” he said. “In fact, I think I’m going to want some more of this and I think I like you being a lot more compliant.”

I just stared at him in outrage.

“This is blackmail!” I rasped.

“Uh huh!” he laughed. “You may not have gone to an Ivy League school but you aren’t completely a dumb blonde are you?”

He looked overtly at my pubic hair again and added, “Well not a blonde anyway.”

Then he gave me the cockiest expression, almost one of condescension.

“Soooo, you aren’t done yet here either,” he said. “Now go all the way down. I want to feel your nose in my curlies.”

I looked like I didn’t know what to do. I was a successful business woman, a member of the local chamber of commerce, the Junior League. I had a reputation!

One that would be trashed if a pic of me giving a big fat blowjob on a nude beach got around, I knew. With a monstrous sense of defeat, I resumed my position and started swallowing his penis. He put his hand on my head again pushing gently but firmly.

“Morrrrre, morrrrrrre...”

I felt the bulging sensation going farther down my throat. It was offensive and disturbing, but the numbness was the only saving grace. Still, I couldn’t believe the awful realization of how far down my throat it was going and going and going.

Then I felt curly hair on my nose. I opened my eyes in disbelief and a new sense of self betrayal. It was a perfect expression for what Ron had in mind. I heard the camera shutter sound effect several times in succession. I looked right into it with a mustache of his pubic hair under my nose.

“Now I want you to come up super slow,” he said.

He was documenting what a cock sucker I was, a deep throat girl and on his cock. I hated him. I loathed myself even more for getting myself into this. And worse, I was over a barrel with him now too. Slowly I slid up and up and up as more and more of his shiny rod slid out of my mouth. Of course he took shot after shot so there was no denying my feat. I finished with it rigid and fully erect next to my face.

“Now that was a good girl,” he said and started to rub it. I should have guessed what was coming next, but I didn’t. He started to flog it harder, and he was already very aroused from what I had done. He reached out and put his hand on my head so I stayed in position as he pumped himself with the other. He didn’t last long. He gave me a filthy look, then falling back and arching, erupted right in my face. I started to pull away, but he had his hand holding my hair and I got a big spurt right next to my nose. Another blast landed as a thick warm jet on my other cheek. I screwed my face up in disgust, but couldn’t escape. Then a really vigorous shot landed on my forehead.

“Ohhhh shit,” he said, letting me go.

I start to wipe my face, but even though he had not fully recovered, he had other ideas. He lifted the cell. I could not believe he intended to...

The shutter sound happened again. He had documented my glazing.

I looked over at the men that for the last few minutes at least, I had forgotten were looking. Several were addressing their own erections to what I had done. I was horrified.

“Ron please, can we get out of here?” I begged.

He looked at me and chuckled. “You want to walk out looking like that?”

I reached up and felt the congealing spunk starting to liquefy and run down my face. He smiled and pointed at the towel on the sand.

“Better wipe that off,” he said.

I started to pick it up.

“Uh noooo,” he said putting a hand on it. “Just bend over and rub your face off on it.”

I could have killed him. We both knew that would have me facing directly away from those men. We both knew I would be on my knees face on the ground and we both knew what they would see. And worst of all we knew they would get a completely open, unobstructed view of my shaved anus and pussy... a pussy that was amazingly, disturbingly, and undeniably, now very, very wet.

To whatever degree Ron might have set me up and calculated how to get me humiliatingly nude in public, he did at least keep his word. I sat back on my knees aware of how too many men had just seen me give Ron that outrageously embarrassing blowjob and then have to wipe the result off my face with my bare crotch up in the air. Knowing was one thing, having to make eye contact as a bunch of middle aged opportunists rubbed their penises to my plight was a completely different thing. For that reason I kept turned, facing away from the beach. Unfortunately Ron guessed what I was doing and why.

“Don’t you want to acknowledge your adoring public,” he mocked as his flagging cock went from gargantuan and abnormally erect to half soft and sluggish. It lolled over heavily, and as he turned on his side, the monstrous thing slumped over hang all the way down to his beach towel.

“You said if I did it we could leave,” I said. My voice still husky from the bludgeoning, my deep-throating him had caused. On top of that, the frozen chlorasceptic popsicle--he had given me to numb my throat so I could deep throat him--was starting to wear off a little and I could feel a kind of scratchiness at having that monster that far down my throat.

“Nooooooo,” he laughed. “I said if you won the bet then we would go. You didn’t win. When you lost you had to suck my cock, remember?”

He wiggled his eyebrows like some perverted imp.

“And you did! Boy you really, really did.”

He chuckled, infuriating me. My face reddened in a mixture of resentment and shame.

“Now go on, turn around and smile.”

It wasn’t a request. We both knew that. Even more so, we both knew I couldn’t exactly refuse now. He had snapped a bunch of pics of one of the area’s most stellar young businesswomen with a freakishly large dick down her throat, in the nude, on a beach outdoors. If I didn’t want that all over the web by the time he dropped me off at my townhome later, I had to make good.

He seemed to read my mind.

“Yeah, you really have no leverage here, Jana,” he said smugly. “The pics alone are just soooo filthy. Add to that it’s you, “Miss Prim and Proper” doing the deed, and well, the curiosity factor alone would be enough to have every guy you’ve ever done business with wanting a look.”

I stared at him almost numb with the unfairness, with the audacity and outrageousness of it. He shrugged.

“And don’t even get me started on what all those society matrons and jealous competitors of yours would make of them. Can you imagine? All those women with these photographs in their possession? I doubt you could live with the catty comments and verbal shots you’d have to take... for as long as you tried to maintain any public persona anyway.”

He just guffawed as my face blanked with the comprehension of that. He was right. I’d be a laughing stock, an irresistibly, juicy bit of gossip for everyone that had envied or interacted with me. The men would be gross, overt and horrid, but the women... they would rip me to shreds.

He reached down and scratched his big hairy balls. It was just so rude. The fact that he felt no compulsion or reluctance to do it in front of me now spoke volumes. I think I must have looked shocked and little disgusted, because he just got a huge smile on his face. At the very least I know I cringed inside.

“Well?” he said spacing the words like I was an idiot, “turn... around... stand up... smile big...and give them a little bow.”

I stared at him incredulously.

“I think I feel like sending some emails,” he said picking up his cell.

That jarred me back to life.

“No!” I said holding my hands up too quickly.

He grinned. He had “pushed my buttons” again and he knew it.

It was difficult, but I forced a smile on my face like some well-trained beauty pageant veteran and I turned to greet my audience. I was not quite prepared for what I saw. Dozens of men were staring. All of them had sprouted erections, of every size and a wide variety of shapes. Some curved upward. Some were straight. Some were bent in a sideward arch. About half of the men were, well, “tending” to them as they stared at me. For the second time in less than ten minutes, I wanted to dig a hole in the sand and disappear. Instead, following orders, I stood up— with my big breasts jiggling—and put one arm behind my back and the other across my tummy. Then I leaned forward in a theatrical bow. At first they were silent. Several looked a little sheepish that they were openly and obviously “wacking-off” to my nude form. Then one of them yelled.

“Bravo,” said a short older man with a belly.

“Brava,” I corrected in my head.

It was so odd, even in that situation I was being “correct” with my grammar, a real grammar snob. The rest of the men just started to clap.

“Nice big titties,” said a skinny, suddenly emboldened man with a short stubby hard on, jutting from his pubic hair.

“Nice grooming,” added one with an upwardly curving erection rising from his grey nest of hair.

They started laughing as each attempted to one up the others.

“Nice shave job!” said a fat guy who looked like he could be my age.

“Nice high beams,” said a medium built man with a thick straight penis.

It was completely humiliating.

I turned back around and sat down next to Ron.

“Happy?” I asked bitterly.

“Oh deliriously,” he said. “Now with them all looking, lean down and lift my big dick up, look at them... and kiss it.”

I looked thunderstruck.

“You are such an asshole,” I said reactively.

He just smiled.

“We’ll get to that too soon enough,” he said. “But right now, pick it up, look them in the eyes and smooch old Mister One Eye. Now!”

I was trapped. I knew it, but this was just so emotionally manipulative of him. I reached down and grasped his thick sea slug of a cock gently and lifted it. The fact that it was long enough that I could heft it and have it still hanging out of my hand was not lost on anyone. I lowered my face, turned it slightly so I was seeing them all looking at my face, and puckered my lips. As I kissed the big head, I saw several men who had not been flogging themselves before, join in with the others that were doing it to sight of me.

“Snuggle it against your cheek, like you’re a good slut and it’s your favorite teddy bear,” I heard Ron laughingly say.

Just dying, I did it and saw two men lose control, shooting onto the sand. I felt completely exploited and ashamed.

“Oh my fucking God,” said the older man that looked like he could have been your basic, benign middle class neighbor start to erupt.

I felt so dirty and low, snuggling and kissing an obscenely large penis as men gratified themselves.

“Give it another lick, like it’s your favorite flavor of ice cream cone,” instructed Ron.

I turned and looked at him with his big organ next to my face. I am sure I look confounded and offended, because he burst out with a laugh.

“Yum, yum or email here I come.”

I turned back toward the horndogs on the beach and ran my tongue up one side with my eyes closed. I didn’t need to see. I could hear several groan. When I did open my eyes some were still exploding, some were red faced from the strain and a few were just starting to “get there”.

“Again, Honeypot.”

I licked again as the rest started to reach orgasm. At the same time my body was reacting, responding with a sexual flush that had me confused and terrifically , sadly, aroused.

When they had exhausted themselves, Ron tapped me on the head. It was so condescending. I turned again to look at him. His penis was starting to expand in my hand and I guess I looked kind of uncertain and vulnerable, because he raised the cell and snapped another indicting pic.

“Okay, well, I think we have done enough public service here. You’ve been very obedient. Want to get out of here?”

I nodded.

“Yes!”

He smiled.

“Yes, what?”

I wanted to kill him. I wanted to tell him off and storm off the beach. At least that would be some kind of reaction I could live with.

Instead, I said, “Yes, Sir.”

He just smiled wider as his penis grew even more.

“Yes, Sir, what? What is the magic word?”

“Yes, Sir, please?”

He chuckled and patted me on the head.

“See, blondes are trainable, even bottle blondes.”

Then adding injury to insult, he reached down and gave my pubic hair a little rub. The sensation went through me like an electric charge. Unable to speak, I gathered up my things and loaded the beach bags as he watched me do all the work. I stood up holding all the stuff and looked at him expectantly, almost pleadingly. He took his time, stretching and yawning. Then he scratched himself again and finally stood up, with his big trunk swinging back and forth.

We started walking back into the dunes. I didn’t look back once. I didn’t care if they were getting a look at my little buns working overtime as I walked hurriedly away. I just wanted out of there. Ron followed intentionally delaying as we walked together. When we descended into the little valley between the dunes, I presumptively started to grab my bikini and the warm up suit that I had worn during our drive over in the car.

“Hang on a sec,” said Ron. “I didn’t tell you to do that did I?”

I froze, confused.

“I, uh, what? I can’t ride home naked!”

He nodded and then rubbed his chin contemplatively like he was working out a problem. The expression on his face was an exaggerated consternation, completely fake, I knew because his penis was starting to lengthen and thicken again. He was messing with me.

I thought about the ordeal of blowing him earlier. I just hoped there was another of those numbing popsicles in the cooler. I didn’t have long to consider it because he walked over with his cock rising and pulled me to him. His penis was between us, pressing against my tummy as he looked me in the eye and said, “Kiss me like you want me.”

A kiss is an intimate thing, a nonverbal contract and confession of the heart to another. To give that to him like this, in that setting, was beyond objectionable. To do it after the way he had treated me, to become an active participant in my own betrayal, not just physically and sexually, but intimately and spiritually was too much. It would feel like I was being robbed of something so precious and central that once gone, if I did get it back, would be soiled and compromised.

He knew it too. He wanted me to kiss him like a lover. I had no choice. I pressed my mouth against his and tried to block out the context. Now, I like to kiss, I am in fact a sucker for the physical effects of kissing. Making out, even if it was the Devil, if he could kiss, would get a reaction out of me. So as Ron and I entwined tongues and worked our mouths in a perfectly pressed, soft union, I felt my nipples harden and my pussy became slick. He was not bad at it and he didn’t rush. I think he realized how devastating having me aroused then reaffirming the humiliating, real, power exchanged between us now would be.

I don’t know how long we had been making out there naked in the dunes, but all of the sudden, I felt his fingers softly pressing and stroking my clitoris. I gasped and broke the kiss. I was really wet and a sexual flush had covered my chest, neck and face. It was difficult to believe, but Ron was fully erect again. He didn’t say anything. He just assumed.

That in particular was so awful! His assumption was right.

He pushed me down onto the sand next to the little board walk and pushed my legs apart as he moved between my thighs. I remember looking at his erection and thinking, “There is just no way...”

But there was.

He positioned himself and began sliding the big head up and down getting it wet against my lips. Then with a slight cocking of his eyebrow and barely perceptible thrust, he guided the tip into my vagina. I gasped again and looked at him helplessly as he started to gently rock and slid his cock out and then in. Out and in, each time introducing it a little farther. I felt like I was being stretched more each time he moved.

Soon I had a good eight inches of the thickest cock I had ever seen, going in and out of me. Each time he pushed in, it was so overwhelming physically that I felt like I was being stuffed and I actually gave a little involuntary grunt. It really felt like he was so far inside that I was sure he couldn’t go any farther. Then I looked down and realized that almost half again as much of his cock hadn’t even made it through my lips. I can’t guess what the expression on my face looked like, but it seemed to delight Ron.

He pushed up on his hands and increased the angle so that as he was sliding out, the ridge around the bulbous head dragged along pulling the most sensitive aspect of my pussy and then bumped up under my clitoris. It was a terribly violating sensation and, at the same time, the most intense stimulation I had ever felt and I nearly lost my mind as he shoved back in. I ground my teeth and arched my back with my eyes closed in a sort of near delirium. Then I felt the completely foreign sensation of Ron at full length inside me. It was unbelievable. I felt his scratchy pubic hair against my shaved lips and the head of his penis up inside, beyond my belly button. I opened my eyes is shock as he hit maximum depth.

“Oh my God,” I blurted with soul deep gasp.

It seemed to excite him even more. Now he started pounding away with the head of his cock rubbing along the deep sensitive front side of my vagina where it traumatized and overwhelmed my g spot. In spite of what I thought of Ron, of the situation, of where I was, I lost control and locked my legs behind his hairy back as he plundered me deeper and harder than any man ever had. I groaned and grunted, in a base expression of sound. It was undignified, humiliating, and completely honest.

He was starting to build toward his climax. I could tell it. I turned my head away as I struggled for some decency but lost out to the irresistible sensation of my stretched stimulated pussy.

“Ohhhhhhhh fuck,” I gasped as I spasmed and gripped his cock in the most shattering, soul busting climax of my life.

Ron just gave a growl and thrust deeply. My eyes rolled as I felt like I had been impaled by a baseball bat. Then I felt the familiar twitching of his orgasm. A second or maybe a century later we lay still, locked together in a post coital haze.

“Now that was a show!”

I opened my eyes and looked over his shoulder. Several people from the beach were standing on the wooden walkway. They had seen us having sex. They started clapping.

I have never been so ashamed in my life. Ron, on the other hand, handled it like a curtain call. He stayed in me and looked backward at them grinning. Then he sat back up between my legs exposing my spread thighs, pubic hair, and worst of all, his penis still penetrating me. Any other man would have been out of me at that point, but he was a freak of nature. When he did intentionally extract himself, my pussy made a sucking “pop” and I gaped open looking like I had been stretched all the way to my tonsils. I closed my legs as people stared in shock.

Eventually they moved on, but the damage had been done. I was about to reach for the bikini I had worn in the car, when I caught myself. I looked at Ron. He was watching me.