A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was directly in line with my mouth and my nose was entangled in her fine pubic hair. I couldn't really see much, except for the dark of her bush, so I ran my tongue up her open slit until I felt the little nub of her clit. I knew I had hit it, because Sophia shuddered. At first, I slowly lapped her clit.

As she polished my face with her pussy, her hips began to gyrate on my tongue. This made me lick faster. Her pubic hair smelled sweet. I breathed it in deeply as my tongue circled and tapped against her swollen clit. Sophia was becoming quite vocal now.

"Please, don't stop…hmm."

I licked her quicker. She lifted her chest off the bed and pressed her hips hard into my face. One hand fell upon her ass and I could feel it clench.

"Quick put a finger in me, idiot!" She moaned.

My finger slid quite easily into her vagina. She was very lubricated. Although I could feel the walls of her pussy contract around my finger, the slickness allowed me to pump it in and out rapidly. The tip of my tongue prodded her clit as I could feel her body begin to shake. She whined and moaned and breathed in for air heavily. Her body quivered as she let out a long "aaaahhhhhh!" As her climax passed, she gradually lifted her hips off of me and rolled onto her back.

Her eyes were closed and she was still breathing heavily. One of her hands was on her stomach. Her breasts were bobbing up and down with each deep breath. I looked down across her body, to where her closed legs met her patch of pubic hair. I placed my head on her stomach just above her bush. She looked down at me, but didn't smile. My cock was still hard and was actually hurting now. It was Cat who interrupted our gaze. I had forgotten about the girls for a while there.

"Sophia! It is not fair that you are allowed to do it, but we are scolded for it. You are a hypocrite!"

"Yeah. We are not children Sophia," Alana agreed.

They both must have watched the whole thing. I don't know why, but I don't think I had looked over at them once. That is Sophia's influence for you.

"Hush! Both of you! I am sorry Cat. I didn't know you were so desperate for sex." Sophia said sourly. "So much for having the will to wait until marriage."

"What about you? You didn't wait. Why am I always expected to be the good girl and you can do anything you want?!?" Cat fumed. "I am 18 and until tonight had never so much as kissed a boy."

"18? So what! I didn't even think about having sex until I turned 20."

"And it didn't take you long to actually do it, did it?" Cat retorted.

"Ok fine! If you two girls are so pathetically in need for sexual activity then why don't we play a game," Sophia posed.

"What kind of game?" Alana inquired, clearly curious.

"A game to see how mature you both really are."

__________

Sophia climbed off the bed and walked her sexy body across the room. She pulled out a pair of white panties and pulled them on. This disappointed me I must admit. Then she pulled a deck of playing cards out of the bag. She then went across to two other bags lying in the room, opened them up and pulled out two more pairs of panties. She threw these on the bed.

"Put these on girls. If he doesn't lose that erection for awhile he might implode."

While the girls pulled on the underwear, Sophia left the room. She came back in moments later holding three dressing gowns. Her lush hair swayed lightly as she crawled back onto the bed.

"Here," she said as she handed a dressing gown to each of the girls.

"It is not as cold anymore, but this will keep our temperatures up." Then she added looking at me, "Sorry I don't have anything for you. You can wrap the blanket around yourself if you like."

I wasn't cold but I didn't want to be the only one naked, so I swept the blanket off the bed and draped it around my shoulders.

Now that the girls had underpants and dressing gowns on, Sophia was right, my excitement had faded for a bit and my erection had subsided. Sophia instructed us to sit around the bed in a circle. She placed the deck of cards in the middle.

"Now. The purpose of this game is to play out fantasy, desire and control. Before we start we have to agree that everything that goes on in this room cannot ever be mentioned again. Agreed?" Sophia looked at each of us as we all nodded.

The scene was a bit surreal. A circle consisting of: a small guy; a beautiful, dark-haired Mediterranean model; her striking, innocent young blonde and tanned sister; and a ridiculously sexy fair-skinned brunette. I could not believe where I was. And further more, I had just been told that we would be playing out our desires and fantasies. It isn't like on the movies – meaning I wasn't dumb enough to pinch myself and wonder if I was dreaming. But it was still a very strange and captivating moment.

"The rules are…we go around in turns, one at a time and randomly draw a card. The suit of the card is the only important thing. I have taken out nine hearts. Only the Jack, Queen, King and Ace of hearts remain," Sophia was almost whispering, making the speech dramatic.

"If you pick up a club – your control lies only within your own actions. So, you can do anything you want to one person in the circle. Of course, the only rule is that you cannot cause pain. If you pick up a spade – you have the power to control, but only as an observer. So, you can tell one or two people out of the circle to do anything, but you can only watch them do it. If you pick up a diamond – you have control over the will of one other and yourself. So, you can tell one person to do anything to you and they cannot refuse. The final card is the ultimate card. If you pick up a heart – you have complete control over everybody. There are only four of them, so the game keeps going until one person picks it up. When they do the game is over – and that person becomes God."

Alana, Cat and I were all sitting there with our mouths slightly open, transfixed by Sophia's instructions.

"Ok. I will start." Sophia said between her pouted lips.

She fanned the deck out and picked up a card. She took a glimpse at it and then held it against her robe. She smiled slightly and looked at each one of us. Then she slowly turned it around and showed us. It was a spade.

"Ok. I can make two of you do anything – and u have to do it." Sophia was enjoying the power already. "Let me see. I will start tame. Alana you have to stick out your tongue," then Sophia looked at me "and you have to lick it. But your lips are not allowed to touch. I will tell you when to stop."

This excited me. Alana shrugged and stuck out her pink tongue. She was sitting opposite to me in the circle. So I leaned forward and met her tongue with my own. We both licked each other's tongue, creating excess saliva. We continued this for sometime.

"Suck on her tongue and try not to touch her lips." Sophia interjected.

I wrapped my lips around her tongue and sucked on it. I slid my lips up and down like I was sucking on an icy pole. Except the icy pole was really warm, but just as wet. I used my tongue to lick her as well.

"Stop. That is enough."

I pulled away from Alana and felt my head spin a little bit. This was still all quite surreal.

"We will go around the circle clockwise. That means you are next Alana."

Alana reached into the fanned out pack of cards. I wished I could have seen her milky shoulders. Damn those robes. She pulled out a card and looked at it.

"It is a club." Alana spoke timidly, which was a bit out of character for the usually raunchy girl.

"You get to do anything to one person." Sophia explained.

Alana lowered her eyes. "I-I want to…" She stammered.

"Don't be shy all of a sudden Alana. What happens in the room stays in the room." Sophia tried to relax everyone.

"I want to kiss Cat," Alana said almost ashamedly. Her hazel eyes glanced quickly towards Cat and then lowered.

"Really?" Cat asked, her nose crinkling up cutely. "Ok."

Alana looked up and smiled after hearing Cat's blessing.

"It would not have mattered if she had said no," Sophia told Alana. "The game is about control. You cannot resist any request that does not cause pain."

With that, Alana quickly grabbed Cat's face and kissed her passionately. Her lips danced over Cat's. I could tell that Alana had wanted to do this for a long time. The kiss was the most erotic thing I had ever seen, simply because there was so much emotion involved. I could see Alana's tongue prodding the inside of Cat's mouth and my erection reintroduced itself to the group. Alana eventually pulled back her head and breathed in deeply. Cat laughed giddily for no reason.

"It is your turn Caterina."

Cat took a moment and got her bearings. She picked out a card and held it up for everyone to see, without looking at it.

"You have a diamond Cat," I said and added "You can force anyone to do something to you."

Cat thought for a moment and then said "I want Alana to kiss my breasts." She blushed.

Alana did not say anything. She pulled Cat's robe off her shoulders revealing her chest. Alana slowly moved her hand towards Cat's breast. She traced her fingers gently across the soft globe. Cat's nipple twitched slightly in anticipation. Alana placed both hands on each breast and lifted them up slightly, feeling the weight. I knew that Alana had never been with a girl before. She wasn't as confident as she was when she was making her way around my penis. Alana used her thumbs to tweak the nipples, while Cat bundled her blonde hair into a ponytail and brought it down across her shoulder.

Alana cupped one of her breasts and brought her mouth down to the other. She kissed over every inch of the globe, without touching the nipple. She did the same to the opposite breast. Cat's nipples were clearly hard. I wanted to reach out and grab them. Alana kissed Cat's nipple. She pulled at it with her lips. She then began to tongue the tip of the nipple. Cat closed her eyes and put her hand on the back of Alana's head. Alana began to lick the other nipple while squeezing both breasts in her small hands. Her mouth hollowed out as she worked on Cat's nipples, so she was obviously sucking on them. She licked each nipple once more, slowly sliding her whole tongue over the receptive buds.

"Alright that is enough," interrupted Sophia.

Alana pulled her head away disappointedly and sat back into her position. Cat's hair was draped over her left breast. She did not put the robe back on her shoulders.

It was now my turn, so I reached into the pack, knowing that the outcome would be fantastic no matter what card I picked up. It was another spade. After showing the group, I began to think about what I could make two of them do. One thought kept pushing itself into the front of my mind, but I resisted it. Automatically, my mind only thought of two pairings – either Alana and Cat or Alana and Sophia. Because Sophia and Cat were sisters I had not even thought about getting them to do something. Then I realized that the game was about control. I considered the idea of a sexual encounter between the sisters. An encounter that would not only be incredibly sexy because of its level of taboo, but would also ensure that neither of the sisters could refuse – as it is the rules of the game. I knew that I wanted to see them eat each other out, but thought that such a suggestion might end the game prematurely. So, I came to a self-compromise.

"I want Cat and Sophia to French kiss… while they touch each others breasts." My request got the reaction I thought it would.

"She is my sister!" Cat cried. "Surely there has to be a rule against this."

Alana was laughing and Sophia was just sitting, looking into the cards like she was in a far away place.

"Come on, surely you both knew this would eventually come up," I tried to justify myself. "The game is about fantasies and control."

"Yeah, but I figured that you and Alana would stay away from the sister thing."

"Well, I can't physically force you. But, remember the point of the game. Besides how do you know you won't enjoy it?" The more I argued, the more I wanted to see them kiss.

Cat rolled her eyes, but kept quiet. After a few moments of awkward silence, Sophia had something to say.

"I am game if you are Cat," Sophia set herself up for potential embarrassment.

"Are you serious?!?" Cat raised her eyebrows, looking shocked.

"What is the harm? It is just some fun. We are both attractive people. Haven't you ever thought about what it would be like Caterina?" Sophia spoke softly and for the first time in the whole night, spoke without much confidence. I was beginning to like Sophia more and more.

"No!" Cat cried. "I…"

"Come on Cat," Alana interrupted, "Sophia is beautiful. You must have thought about it."

"Well… I mean I….maybe once just as a passing thought. I certainly didn't want it to happen!"

"It is entirely up to you Cat. But, remember…if you have ever been curious…what happens tonight will be forgotten about in the morning." Sophia offered.

Cat looked at me and frowned. She then made my dream come true. She crawled across over to Sophia, until she was kneeling in front of her. She sat down, with her golden legs out to the side. My cock was utterly pulsing. Alana looked at me with a huge grin on her face. I smiled back. Ever so slowly, Sophia leaned in, brushing her cheek against Cat's.

Their lips lightly touched. Both of them closed their eyes as they embraced gently. Sophia placed her hands on Cat's cheeks as their mouths became one. It was one of the greatest things I had ever seen. Not only were two gorgeous girls kissing – but they were also sisters for Christ sake! It was a very soft kiss, not quite passionate but more intimate.

Cat disrobed her sister, exposing her round breasts. Before getting up the nerve to touch her sister, Cat ran her fingers through Sophia's thick hair. Sophia reached up and grabbed one of Cat's hands. Still kissing, Sophia gradually brought Cat's hand down and placed it on her sizeable breast. Sophia then brought her hand up and cupped Cat's breast. Both girls kneaded the others breasts, while the kiss became more heated. Sophia pinched Cat's nipple and Cat reciprocated.

One of Sophia's hands was fondling Cat's chest, while the other focused on Cat's aroused nipples. It was obvious that both girls were enjoying the embrace, perhaps a little too much, because Cat abruptly broke the kiss. Her enjoyment must have scared her a bit, because she shimmied back to her position in the circle, with a look of embarrassment draped across her pretty face. Neither of them spoke, so I thought I should interrupt the awkward silence.

"See that wasn't so bad."

After a few moments, Sophia reached into the deck of cards and pulled one out.

"It is a club…I know what I want to do. Alana… I want to touch your vagina. I want to know what a woman feels like."

Alana smiled and shrugged. "Fine by me."

Alana positioned herself so one leg lying straight out in front of her (she purposely did this so her foot could tease my cock) and raised the other, so Sophia could get easy access to her. Sophia put her hand on Alana's knee and crawled closer. She angled herself so that (thankfully) both Cat and I could see. Sophia disrobed Alana so that she was naked except for her panties. Gently, Sophia glided her fingers over Alana's breast, down over her stomach and over her covered pussy. Alana shivered. Sophia licked her lips. She took the palm of her hand and cupped Alana's mound. She held it in her hand for a moment then began rubbing circles all over the fabric of her panties. Sophia then used her thumb to trace her visible slit, up and down, up and down causing Alana to purr. I noticed that a small wet spot had formed on the cotton of her underwear.

Sophia grasped one side of her panties and drew it across, exposing Alana's aroused cunt. This was the first I had seen of Alana's pussy and I automatically wanted to bury my tongue into her. Because of her fairer skin, her pussy seemed a lot more pinkish than Cat's and Sophia's. I was right about her pubic hair. It was shaved down as fine as it could go while still being visible. Her light brown strip matched the color of her eyes. Sophia lowered her body so she could get a better view. She took her fingers and spread Alana open. Meanwhile, Alana's toes were holding onto my cock and her eyes were transfixed on mine. My penis was dying to be fucked, but hey, it wasn't my turn and I could be patient.

I watched as Sophia ran a finger all over her pussy, before inserting it into her vagina. This caused Alana to kick slightly – right into my balls. She laughed and mouthed sorry. It didn't really hurt, but I winced in pain for sympathy. Cat helped the healing process by cupping my testicles and massaging them gently. Sophia was finger-fucking Alana, while using her palm to rub her clit. Alana was bucking her hips, dictating the rhythm of Sophia's thrusts. Sophia's intention was clearly to only get Alana aroused because she withdrew her finger quickly, before Alana ever had a chance to come. Sophia moved back to her position, while Alana made a sound of longing and disappointment. Sophia still had Alana's juice on her finger. She licked the top of finger, tasting her pussy. Sophia then stuck the finger into my mouth. I grabbed her hand and sucked the finger, licking every last remnant of Alana off it. It tasted good.

Alana reached into the deck for her second go. I was wondering when the heart would come up. I wanted ultimate control. She picked up a card.

"Another club! Ok. I guess I would like to taste… Cat."

Cat lied back on her elbows and spread her legs. Alana moved in between her legs and kissed the fabric of Cat's underwear. Alana didn't waste any time from that point. She feverishly pulled Cat's panties down to her knees and buried her face into her pussy. Alana had obviously dreamt of this for a while – and who could blame her. My view wasn't spectacular but I saw Alana's tongue lick her vagina furiously, while her small ass bobbed in the air. Her licks changed from rapid to long and slow, taking in the entire slit. I saw her eyes cemented on Cat's eyes. This was definitely her fantasy. Short lived, however, as Sophia broke up the cunnilingus session – probably realizing that once Alana got going – she wouldn't stop.

"Alright Alana… slow down. Come on, that is plenty."

Alana used the flat of her tongue one last time, and ran it slowly up over Cat's closing lips. She then sat up, kissed Cat on her mouth softly and went back to her position and said jokingly "if only I had gotten the heart."

For some reason, Cat pulled her panties back up. Probably just to frustrate me. She smiled at Alana and then reached in to the pile of cards that had been thrown about after Alana's romp with Cat. She did exactly the same thing as she did last turn. Without looking at the card she held it up and showed everyone.

"Another spade." Sophia stated and I exhaled, knowing I was still in with a chance of the big one.

Cat thought for a moment and smiled devilishly. "Sophia…you have to…suck his penis."

This was more like it! I couldn't hide my gigantic grin. I was about to get head from a fucking French model! My enthusiasm and confidence took a blow though as Sophia made a disgusted sound, like she had just been told to eat a bull testicle.

"Cat! You bitch," Sophia cried disgusted yet slightly amused. Then she looked at me, realizing I didn't feel too appreciated. "Oh no, it isn't you. It is just that I once told Cat that the thought of sucking dick offended me. To this day I have never done it."

"The rules say you have to Sophia."

"Ok, ok."

Sophia took the blanket off my shoulders so I was completely naked and exposed. My penis was in desperate need for attention. Sophia looked at it momentarily, before putting her hand around the shaft. She retracted my foreskin to the limit and looked into my eyes. She must have seen the desperation in my eyes because a small grin crept across her face. She blew on the exposed head, which caused me to buck my hips into her face. She stuck out her tongue and flicked the head. I moaned. She tasted me again. Her licks became a bit more courageous and she sent me into my own world of pleasure. She then put my dick into her hot mouth. She slid her lips over it, while using her tongue to make it better. It felt awesome to be inside her mouth. Her lips ran down my shaft and back up again. If she hadn't of stopped the blowjob so quickly, I probably would have came. But she pulled my cock out of her mouth and sat up.