A Blonde Goddess is Conquered

Story Info
An old American on an abroad journey, encounters divine love.
8.6k words
4.34
25.9k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The American's Conquest of his Nordic Goddess

The Seduction — Chapter One

I had been in Norway for just two days when the incident occurred. I had a strong perception of Norwegians before I arrived here on my visit, but after that incident — my perception had changed. I now thought of the next generation of Norwegian men in a disappointing light, but my perception about the beautiful women here had been misplaced — because I met a woman so incredibly beautiful that I mistook her for a Goddess at first. Apparently, this country housed women of a calibre that I had never seen and as I sit here — waiting at the dinner table for her arrival — I remember the incident and what happened after.

I had been shopping some souvenirs to take back home when I had seen it. Three young men I had seen. They weren't scary looking, not to me, after all — I had been in the army and seen real men up close - thus I could tell that these punks weren't men. A fact that became clearer when I saw how they treated the single most stunning woman I had ever seen. From my first look at her, she seemed to be in her mid-twenties and what I also saw, was that they spewed comments at her and their intent was to degrade her beauty, not because they hated her or because they knew her — because they didn't. I knew why they shamed themselves with such a horrid behaviour — it was jealousy and anger over the fact that they weren't worthy of her. I remember how the blonde endured it as she went past them and it was like she had armed herself with an impregnable façade as she walked away from them, but the moment she turned the corner and found herself outside of their vision — she sank to the floor in tears.

My world stopped in that moment and never in my lifetime had I been more ashamed of my gender, thus I felt obliged to show her that there were men like me in this world that protected beauties like her and treated them like the Goddesses that they are, thus I walked towards her. I could tell that she was an experienced woman when it came to abuse and thus I equipped my warmest smile when I approached her. "Are you alright dear?" I said to her as I knelt by her side and it took her awhile to understand what was happening. Perhaps because this was the first display of kindness that she had ever received from a stranger, but she seemed genuinely shocked at my concern. I remembered how beautiful she had been from a far, but in that moment when she looked into my eyes - it took my breath away and I felt my heart beat rapidly. "Don't listen to their words dear. Whatever they said to you — it isn't true. Just breathe and be yourself dear. Because you are beautiful and never let a man tell you otherwise." I said to her as I stroked her arm to comfort and reassure her, but she didn't answer me. Instead she remained looking at me as if I was a strange object that didn't fit in with the rest of her surroundings. I offered her my hand and a genuine smile to let her know that she could trust me — and she did.

The feeling of her little hand in mine made me tremble and as I helped her to her feet — I found myself looking into her eyes. She was slightly shorter than me, but not by much. In those blue eyes, I saw wonder and disbelief and I believed for a moment that she questioned my motives — which any woman would do when a man in his sixties showed an interest in them, but she did not run away. Instead she stood before me — speechless and in awe. It was like Thor had struck me with his lightening in that moment — because for some strange reason, I understood her and I could see her, thus I wasted no time and hugged her to me.

I was a stranger and a foreigner from a different country, but yet I understood her vulnerability and I saw her pain, thus I gave this Goddess some genuine care and when she hugged me back — then it felt her whisper into my ear with a nearly broken voice: "Thank you."

I felt for her in that moment and I had already decided then and there that I would try to show her how such a Goddess should be treated. I went to pull away, but she refused to let me go and it became clear to me that this woman needed to be shown both care and love. Thus, I whispered into her cute ear: "A woman shouldn't have to be treated like you have been treated, especially someone as beautiful as you. You should be on a hill somewhere with the stars and the sky above you. Take it from me — if there is one thing age has taught me — then it is values and morals." I had to gasp a little as I felt her press herself further into my embrace and I believe she found the truth in the tone of my voice and perhaps she felt security in my embrace, but that's not why I gasped — I gasped because I felt her breasts press into my chest.

I stroked her majestic blonde hair with a tender and gentle touch and I held her as she cried on my shoulder. However, our embrace had to end, despite the fact that I didn't want it to and when her body had left me — I felt a need to feel it against me again.

She looked at me with a sincerity that I hadn't seen in the depths of her blue pearls until now and yet, despite her firm stare —her eyes still had a teary look painted within God's gift to her, but when she spoke to me without a trace of her whispering tone and when I heard her natural voice in all its feminine charm and sweetness — then I felt something within me, but I knew not then what it was.

"Thank you so much Sir! Thank you for your kindness, for your empathy and for the care you chose to give to me. I thank you for it." She told me before she picked up her bag and then she gave me the prettiest smile I had ever seen. It was so bright that I smiled with her and it was bright because of me. I could see her white teeth appear behind the veil of her pink lips and her beaming face spellbound me. But then she turned to walk away from me and her blonde hair spun with her.

If I wasn't already smitten with her beauty, then the sight of her in those skin-tight grey trousers did the trick. I was powerless to avert my eyes from the Goddess before me and the mere sight of her lovely ass was enough to freeze me in time. It was shown off to perfection in those trousers and I could see just how round and perfectly toned it was. It swayed in such a hypnotic way that I began to take steps towards it and if the sight of her ass wasn't captivating enough for me to run after her — then the sight of her fantastic thighs, which strained the material of her trousers as she moved, made me sprint after her like I was a young man again. I had to stop her from walking out of my life, because I couldn't let such a Goddess slip out of my fingers, but I knew not her name, hence I called out the name of the Goddess that I believed her to be: "Freya! Stop! Freya!"

Luckily, the blonde Goddess stopped and turned around to see me come to a halt in front of her. Perhaps she had recognized the tone of my voice, or perhaps I had simply caught the Goddess in her human form by calling her true name, but regardless of what I thought of it, she had stopped and thus I gave her the offer which would change my life. "Let me show you! Let me show you how you are meant to be treated - so that one day you may recognize a real man from a despicable one. Let me take you to one dinner and if I fail to treat you like the Goddess that you are — then you never have to see me again, but if I succeed in showing you just how much you deserve — then please, remember that feeling. So, what do you say Freya?"

It was a magical moment, because the more I spoke, the brighter she smiled and I remember how sweetly she said yes and how she had blushed when I bowed my head to place a kiss on the back of her hand. And now I sit here, dressed in my finest clothing and while I wait for the Goddess whose name I know as Freya — I feel younger than I have ever done before. It is like I'm a young man again with nerves that breach the high ceiling of the restaurant, but luckily, this fine restaurant had a soothing background music to calm my nerves. I see couples and business partners chat and laugh while the waitresses — scurries past them with sweat on their faces and the place is so alive that I can see it boil, but then the world stopped around me before it disappeared from me slowly but surely until it had become one with the tunes of the background music. I see with disbelief my blonde Goddess walking towards me - dressed to kill and she is so breathtakingly beautiful that my heart began to pound with a combination of adrenaline and nerves.

I had expected Freya to be dressed nicely for our dinner, but never in my wildest dreams could I've imagined her in something so sexy and tempting as what she was wearing. And it made me realize, that this wasn't just a dinner where I showed her some good company that she could take with her in the future — no — she had felt it too. The connection that I had felt when we had met, the attraction that had driven me wild with nerves in anticipation of this moment - she felt the same and her appearance told me so. Her appearance displayed her personality to the very core. Glued to her skin was a daring black mini-dress and the material emphasized the heavenly nature of her curves.

It was short at the hemline and with the dress barely keeping her modest, it served a stunning display of her treasures in bronze to absolute perfection and had it been a few inches shorter - then I might have seen the forbidden fruits which she concealed underneath. With every step she took, I saw with my own eyes how her brilliant thighs shook with each impact and the muscles which glistened under the chandeliers — were so seductive as they brushed against each other — that I took a quick sip of my wine to combat my dry mouth. Her wide hips swayed as she went past table after table and I could see that they were perfectly symmetrical with her bare shoulders. I couldn't see much of her chest because of her ravishing blonde locks that kept the treasures buried from my gaze. The entire room feasted their eyes on her and I could instantly tell that it made her uncomfortable, thus I stood up and went to meet her.

The closer I got to the incoming Goddess, the more of her I saw and that's when I noticed it for the first time — her shoes. I had expected her to wear high heels when I saw her revealing dress, but she wasn't. Instead she had on a pair of shoes that perfectly captured her personality and combined with the rest of her outfit — I realized that she was unique and as I looked up from her white sneakers — I saw her blue eyes shining towards me. I didn't waste any time with nervous formalities, instead I hugged her incredible body tightly to me and told her she looked spectacular.

After we ended our hug, I offered her my arm as an escort and she smiled so brightly when she leaned into my offering that I looked for a plug that connected her to a socket, but there wasn't one in sight. I felt eyes on me and people might have wondered why it was me that escorted her to our table and why it was me that held back her chair as she planted her delicious behind down in the red seat, but I would let them wonder and perhaps if they stared long enough — then they might learn a thing or two or laugh at my expense as I embarrass myself before them.

When I sat down opposite her, I called the waitress over while I secured Freya's little hand in mine and I loved how soft it was. I wanted to squeeze it a little and offer her some sense of unity — so that when she trembled with nerves — she could feel that I shared those nerves. I saw her smile at me and it seemed that she could communicate a hundred different words with her smile alone and then I felt her stroke her thumb over my fingers as she gave a precious squeeze in return. It was then that I knew — I would treat her like a woman deserves to be treated, but I would also try my hardest to seduce her and there was something about her that made me feel confident that I'd manage the impossible.

When the waitress came over, I gave her both of our orders and it surprised Freya that I ordered for her, but I had studied the menu and I wanted her to simply focus on the moment and be guided through the experience by my hands. Freya's pink and plump lips formed another wonderful smile as she understood the purpose behind it and still I held her hand, but she made no move to remove it. Perhaps because she felt safe from the others around us as long as we remained united. "You really do see me, don't you?" Freya asked me and it was more a rhetorical question than an actual question, hence I simply squeezed her hand to give my answer and I saw her sweet cheeks become a little flowery as she bit her upper lip.

"As I said, you are breathtakingly beautiful and I will treat you accordingly my dear Freya" I said to this stunning woman as I leaned forward and kissed her hand once again. When I looked into her captivating blue eyes, I saw them gleam with what I believed to be happiness and something else that I couldn't wrap my head around.

"You are so sweet to me!" She beamed as her lyrical tone pleasured my ears and it felt like her personality shined through the room the more she relaxed in my company. I don't know what it was about her that captivated me to such a degree, but it felt like she had an aura that I simply couldn't resist and when I looked at her angelic face — then I began noticing how some of her blonde strands where braided above her left ear. It felt like I could see every little detail and it seemed like the more I saw of her — the more powerful my obsession became.

"Forgive me for asking dear, but If you may be so kind, could you tell me something about yourself? Something you've never told anyone, but only if you may be so kind." I asked her and I applied some pressure in my hold of her hand, which seemed to fit my hand as if it was meant to be held in my grasp — and I could see her sparkle to life as she began speaking, but to me she wasn't speaking — to me she sang the words with her soft lyrical voice and with every word she sang for my enjoyment — I began to fall for her at an alarmingly rapid speed.

"Alright, Anthony. I will tell you something about myself that is considered a buried secret. I have never met my mother, but there was one time when I laid atop of my surf board in the cold winter lake - when she appeared to me in the northern lights above me. I could see her face wave within the green colours and it felt like the ripples in the water talked to me — telling me that she protected me and watched over me. Does that make me deranged?" she asked me while she giggled lightly and it was the first time I'd heard her cute giggle and after having heard it one time — I noticed it whenever she did it.

"No — I don't think you're deranged. I think you're special and I think these lands are aware of it. I'm sorry about your mother dear, but from what I've come to know of you — then I can say that she must be a proud mother." I felt her hand squeeze mine as she blushed and when she smiled then — it was like a flower had blossomed on her cheeks.

"But you don't know anything about me!" she beamed and giggled as she said it and her smile was so contagious that I felt myself smile back at her.

"I know, so let us change that!" and when I said it, I saw her bite on her upper lip as she gave me a look that amounted to something which I had never seen in her before — attraction. It had to be! I could see it within her eyes. She was attracted to me and she didn't hide it, despite me being possibly forty years her senior, she was attracted to me and if she was so obvious — then I could imagine how my attraction for her was written on my forehead.

"Then you go first Anthony, tell me about yourself!" Freya said in a playful manner and I could see a barely noticeable smack of her lips, but if it was intentional or not I didn't know.

"My dear Freya, I'm afraid I'm far too traditional to not let a lady go first" I said to her with sincerity. Because despite how much I wanted this Nordic Goddess — I had promised her a treatment worthy of her, hence I was committed to the cause. It surprised her and while the waitress arrived with our meals, she stared at me like she had done back in the mall. She had never been called a lady I suppose, but it was like I didn't belong in her world and that my way of treating her came across as too foreign for her to understand.

I never let go of her hand and her skin was so precious and soft — that it reminded me of silk. The warmth in her bronze hand was unlike anything I'd ever experienced and when I looked into her blue pearls — I saw that look once again and it seemed to become clearer and clearer that she was attracted to me, but I dared not hope for the impossible just yet.

"Thank you, Anthony, for being so sweet to me and I believe you. I believe that you can treat me the way you described, but why me? Why did you decide to shine your light in my direction?" Freya asked me, and in that moment - it felt like her heart was in my hands and I had been in the army — but I had never been more scarred in my entire life. This could happen, I might actually have a chance! I told myself as I gave her the truth.

"Because you were stuck in dangerous waters and needed to be picked up and shown that there were other waters in life." I told her and I felt her clutch my hand as her blue pearls held back the tears. She is so vulnerable I thought as I sat there, within that fine restaurant and holding the hand of the most beautiful woman I had ever met.

"But you didn't have to! I'm beyond grateful, but you didn't have to." Freya told me and I used my thumb to stroke atop of her fingers to reassure her of my sincerity, but if that wasn't enough to calm her — then my words would do the trick.

"I'm a soldier! I might be a retired soldier, but that doesn't mean I stopped being one and as a soldier — you protect the innocent. You are their guardian in life while they embrace the safety that you provide for them. So, when I saw you, such an innocent woman of unimaginable beauty, then there was no other choice than to pick you up." I told her and it had it not been for the table I would've hugged her, but it seemed that with my hand in hers — she felt safe and secure. However, to make certain of her comfort — I leaned forwards and planted a kiss on the immaculate skin of her hand.

"I wish I had met you sooner..." was all that she said and there was an odd mix of both sadness and happiness in her magical voice. She was so beautiful in that moment and we were so captivated by each other that the food on our plates remained untouched.

"I'm here now" I told her as my entire focus remained on those brilliantly blue pearls and the way they sparkled as her eyes tried their best to check me out without me noticing, but I did and internally I was at the edge of my seat.

"You are and you have succeeded, because I know now what to look for in the future, but the only problem that I now face - is that what I'm looking for...Is sitting right in front of me" Freya told me with such a dreamy look on her face that my heart nearly stopped.

Is she implying what I think? I was certain. I had never been more certain about anything, thus I summoned the waitress and asked for the bill. I think the suspense was killing her because she nearly squirmed in that chair, but when the bill was paid for the food which we hadn't touched — I took her hand and raised the Goddess up from her chair.

She stood awfully close to me and thus I hugged her close to me before I whispered into her cute little ear: "So let's go solve your problem." Before I left her embrace, I planted a soft and tender kiss on her now rose red cheeks and I heard a light gasp escape her mouth. When I retreated from her embrace, I could swear that I saw stars in her eyes and when I offered her my arm as her primary tool for escort — she leaned into me as she took my offer.