A Blonde in Chocolate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not only that," Mr. Avdushev gloated, trying to make her humiliation even worse. "But she came from all-white town and the only cock she has ever had was her kid boyfriend's. C'mon, slice into her. Go man go!" the coach cheered his friend up as he felt about to cum.

With her father down the street, his daughter's screams went unheard as Mike's black rod pounded in and out of her. Sveta fainted from the pain of the huge invasion and she was too weak to protest as the perverted coach said, "Turn her over into doggy-style position so that the stupid girl experienced more of your black meat!"

Mike turned her over the way his friend told him. She was happy to change her body's position, because it seemed limp, but her poor pussy was sore as hell after all that penetration and she couldn't move her legs together because of the pain. Sveta became shocked as the thought of unsafe sex struck her and she wasn't on the pill.

While she was lost in her own thoughts, Mr. Avdushev sat down on the sofa and his cock was pointing out straight into her mouth. By the time Sveta noticed it his strong palm pushed her head to his spit-covered cock and the girl submissively got down to sucking it again. Every time his hand pushed her more and more and soon half of his cock was in her mouth, making her choke and slurping on it. The cheerleader never swallowed her boyfriend's cock so deep.

Suddenly she felt Mike's hands on her ass cheeks and she felt several stinging slaps on them. She screamed but no one heard her with her mouth stuffed with a thick cock. Mike's hand made her raise one leg up and put it on the sofa's arm so that all her whorish holes were on full display. What an amazing sight it was looking at her privates! There were two holes; one very tight and virgin and the other ruined so much with the black cock that it didn't manage to close and it was very red. The girl already thought it would never stop as she felt her asshole be stretched hard and Mike asked her, "Girlie, what do you think about having your ass stuffed?"

His words shocked her very much and she was about to prevent it but couldn't say a word as the coach's hand lay on her head solidly.

"The way I thought ass-trading slut! You like my cock so much that you wanna have it in your filthy asshole," Mike replied in a mocking voice.

Quaking from fear, Sveta felt his rough tongue licking her virgin ass. In a moment excitement added to her fear as his thick tongue protruded inside her backdoor. Licking her virgin butt, Mike slowly entered two fingers in her well-used pussy and finger-fucked her a bit. As in a trance, the cheerleader began answering his moves with her ass swaying. Sensing his time had come he got his fingers out and stood up, looking down at the abused town girl. Slowly he drove two of his fingers into her rectum. Sveta tried to relax her asshole, because his fingers were more welcome than his cock.

"I want some of her virgin butt, man!" Mike said enthusiastically. "I wonder what her daddy would say if he saw a black cock hungry for his little girl's pink asshole?"

"Hey, wait a minute," Mr. Avdushev said. "Don't kill her, Mike. You are too big for her back there so don't ruin her cheerleading ass!"

Only now Sveta understood that the guys weren't joking as she felt him get his fingers out and changed them with his cock touching against her sacred spot. The cheerleader called up her reserve strength and became very freaked out, although she was very worn out. The girl never allowed her boyfriend do it but some old pervert was going to stick his cock into that tight sacred orifice. Maybe it wasn't a big deal in her condition, but his cock was king-size. Fucking blackzilla! Sveta didn't like that at all because his fat cock hardly fit in her abused pussy and that hole was much larger.

Mike wasn't about to back down as his big schlong broke into her tiny rectum her screams were louder now as Mike held her lifeless body up by her hips, spreading her ass cheeks and revealing her still tight puckered asshole for his anal lust. He pounded her poor ass harder and harder, trying to poke as much of his cock in as he could but her ass's ring didn't allow him to do it.

"Hey, that's enough," her coach yelled at her torturer. "Mike, you are gonna tear her ass in two!"

With over half his length buried in her tight pink asshole the old man let out a war cry and pumped her bowels full of sperm. Sveta fell limp and the coach's cock started throwing out hot streams of cum. The girl had never had cum in her mouth before and tried to swallow as much cum as she could. She didn't feel any respect to herself but came to herself thinking she had done it only for her future and for the future of the people who surrounded her. When she was about to get her face away from that cum-covered cock, Mr. Avdushev grabbed her by hair and moved back, "Did your kid boyfriend teach your ass to suck his dick clean after he is done? Lick all the cum off of my dick and then you are free!"

Only now Sveta saw how good her coach was! But she was glad that she was through with all her duties and the victory was in her pocket. She got down to licking his cock up like it was her boyfriend's. Now everyone would be proud of her since she would be the chosen cheerleader. Sveta was doing her cleaning as Mike was still milking his sticky cum out onto her snow-white buns.

"Man, maybe you'd better go now, she's pretty zapped. I need talk to her. Go on!"

As Mike kissed her on the back he told her, "I really, really enjoyed you, and I'm almost sure you'll become a good cheerleader if you continue your real tryouts!"

She didn't understand his words at all and didn't want to. Then Mr. Avdushev helped her to sit up.

"Are you okay, Sveta?" he asked. "You were great, honey! I shall see you make the team on Monday."

"Will you please just go?" the poor girl said in a weak voice. "Just go. So I can be alone, okay?"

"Okay, honey, but don't fall," her coach said as he watched Sveta waddling to the bathroom. He became aroused again, seeing Mike's sperm oozing from her poor rear end and running down her legs.

"Oh girlie, I forgot to mention that to get into the squad you need to be chosen by the superior judge, I mean Mike, a cheerleader squad queen and a football captain." Seeing the fear in her eyes, he added, "You know, it's your right to choose the way to get their votes. If you don't have the vote of one of them, you'll be rejected! Remember it! I think you'll arrange something and I advise you to try the cheerleader squad queen first."

After that, he and his cock-hound retired. As Sveta soaked her sore body in a hot tub, she was still feeling the effects of the black man's huge cock and her butt and pussy were too sore to sit down. The girl was relaxing in the bathtub and touched her poor pussy and ass. They were stretched so much that her finger easily entered either hole and didn't meet any resistance. One part of her was glad that it was all over and that she would be on the cheer team, but the thought of how she had gained the spot was disgraceful to her. She only hoped her parents would never find out what had happened to her. She wanted to call her father who had been fast asleep in the motel but she knew she would only get more upset hearing his comforting voice.

Then Sveta remembered that she would have to have to get two more votes and went to bed. With those thoughts she was turning and tossing in the bed for hours until she finally fell asleep.

If she knew how bad her condition really was!

As always, send me your comments, feedbacks and request to let me know what I should depict later They are the only reward for any writer and without them a story fades.

12