A Blow Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers

As I reach a full upward extent of my head pumping motion, my lips pressed firmly around your shaft, I feel the first pulse. Not wanting to miss a smidgeon, I immediately engulf your entire shaft as pulse after pulse of surprisingly liquid cum escapes from you. I knew, when I felt those pulses earlier, against my thumb, that you had really climaxed in all but final action, and this lack of thickness is the result, but that is how it is, I still enjoy the flavor.

I let each pulse shoot against the back of my throat. I fight the urge to swallow, rather letting your running joy juice to drain down into my mouth.

When you, at last, pump your last, I open my mouth, keeping your still harden he-tool loosely encased and I let the combined juices of my saliva and your jism drain downward onto your genitals.

I then release you cock, letting in bounce against my cheeks and nose as I proceed to lick those juices back up. I lap at your discharged testicles, I lap at your assaulted abdomen, I lap at you suddenly re-hardening rigid weapon.

You have cum, as far as I am concerned, for the first time today. I climb up onto the bed and onto you. My legs splay outward astride your stomach, my sopping wet and exposed slit just inches away from your man-tool, my breast, with their rock rigid nipples pressing firmly against your muscular torso, I kiss you passionately, our tongues mashing together in a war of wanton lust, them joining together in a ecstatic exploration. You are getting re-excited enough that I know that I am now in for the ride of my life.

Now, silly boy, aren't you happier that I decided to keep you here to play with me as opposed to letting you go play with your soccer friends!

sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers
12