A Blowjob from a Nice Girl Can Cost

Story Info
Cock-teaser Tammy has to take it in her mouth.
2.7k words
4.44
24k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a fair number of pals around town, boyfriends sans sex. It always begins the same way. A guy hits on me, very politely, and I accept the initial proposition, which is never sex. So, we go to dinner, Bay Street Theater, the beach, Sunday afternoon cruise in his boat. When he puts the moves on, I put on the brakes, but in the friendliest way.

Most stay around, so I keep getting invitations that get me out of the house and away from the laptop. That's the imperative. Else my mind senesces in my skull.

So...an early 40's divorced guy, options trader in New York, mostly weekender in the Hamptons, invites me to a meeting of his paddle boarding club—I almost wrote "water boarding."

Paddle boarding? Well, he is a jock. Built, tanned most of the year, blond good looks, very active. Also, an upmarket stalker. He belongs to the paddle boarding club because who else belongs? Mostly female, mostly in shape, mostly youngish, mostly in bikinis—at least when they paddle board.

But not at this meeting at the home of Paddle Board Queen, Tammy Wright, not only organizer of the club but with a part-time business giving paddle-board lessons. Part-time meaning summer, of course.

I accept Antonio's invitation to attend a meeting, then dinner, for no good reason. Not to become a paddle boarder. But I do know Tammy, slightly. It weans me from my laptop, my teeth pried open to release the overworked tit.

I know Tammy from around town. She's what we call a "character." Went to the local high school, knows everyone, and has a reputation. For a big mouth about sex, ample dirty talk and jokes, and au currant slut-wear.

She's not bad looking. A little heavy, roundish face, but cute with curly black hair, full lips, tilted nose, and nice brown eyes that glitter with narcissistic craving for attention. When the weather permits, she wears halters with straps: twin bags for the melons still high on her chest. Belly bare, when possible, and shorts. Again, legs on the heavy side, but shapely, and she usually she wears heels to streamline them. I bet you know the type.

She talks the way she looks, which I guess girls don't mind and guys like. And sometimes she wears T-shirts with an off-color comment blazoned over her tight boobs. You know, "I'm coming already!" or "Free the E.H. Two!"

Her reputation, frankly, is as a "cock teaser," and generally I don't call women that. She seems to lust for attention but not for lust.

So, Tony and I are at the meeting in her living room. As promised, the wine is good. There are eight of us. The other five are three girls and two guys who live up to the paddle-boarding image. Late 30's, early 40's, fit, but mostly carrying weight that would be nice to lose. I'm the only one who looks as though she urgently needs to gain.

From the start, Tammy's mouth is going. "Hey, did you know the club's going nude this summer?" (It isn't.) "My boobs can't wait for June." And so on. Tony keeps glancing at me with a smile that somehow looks a little dangerous. Or maybe I am reading that in only in retrospect.

Meeting comes to order. Tammy acts not only as president, but, apparently, treasurer. The club needs a truck. Carry paddle boards, life jackets, lunch, and other stuff. So, we have to raise some funds.

I'm wondering, since Tammy's business is paddle-board lessons, and is drawing a nice clientele, how the truck is really going to be used. I mean, there appear to be only seven members of the club (I'm an observer).

Funds for a new truck would be nice, but a used truck donated by a dealership or a private individual would be fine. I'm wondering what this little group is supposed to do. I'm also aware that Tony makes lots of money with options trading, has a spectacular house, several cars, and moves in money circles in the Hamptons.

But, as a genuine alpha male, permanently in heat, he roams far and wide. As far as I know, no one else in this group has a few thousand extra for a good cause like Tammy's Truck.

Talk mostly from Tammy, about "organizing ourselves" and "reaching out." Desultory suggestions from members. Getting pretty boring. Tony has said nothing, but people are glancing at him. Great opportunity to be a hero. This little skit by Tammy seems to be intended to put pressure on him since everyone knows he's got the money.

And then... An absolutely classic Tammy statement. She sighs, heaving her massive brown décolletage, and says, "Well, I don't know how many blow jobs I'm going to have to give, but I will raise this money by summer!" She looks up smiling, cheeks slightly pink. And each man in the room, I assume, indulges a little fantasy about Tammy's brown eyes gazing up from below..

A few polite giggles.

A guy asks, "Should we spread the word, Tammy?"

Not sure how the girls are reacting.

And then, Tony says, helpfully, "I suppose it depends how much you charge for each one."

Tammy likes the banter. Keeps her at the center of attention. She asks, "What do you think I could get?"

"For a good cause," says Tony thoughtfully, "and considering professional competition around town, and since you are a fresh face..."

"Toni understands markets!" a guy calls out.

A girl says, sounding annoyed, "Let's not take the joke too far, all right? It's demeaning to women." Been listening to too much CNN.

Tony is not deterred. He says: "And assuming you aren't withholding..."

"And that means what?" asked Tammy.

"You know, you do it nude. Give touching privileges. Make it nice and..."

"All right shut up!" says the same girl. "Not funny,"

Tony does not shut up. Not used to taking orders from secretaries.

In fact, Tammy says, "No, I want to hear this." She doesn't sound like her usual sprightly self, though.

"Maybe a thousand bucks," Tony says thoughtfully. He adds, "Assuming this guy is a gentleman and understands he is getting a one-time special from a classy girl."

"Better make a date, right now," quips one of the guys.

"Yeah..." says Tammy slowly, very off balance at this moment.

"Nope," says Tony, "offer is good right now, here."

"I'm fucking leaving," protests the same girl and stands up.

Tony says, "And only if everyone is here to watch. This is a club thing, right? Tammy shouldn't be in this alone."

"Can you shut the fuck up, Tony," says a guy. "You're carrying this much too far."

Tony nods. "Sure. Sorry."

"No," says Tammy. "You're serious about a thousand? You have your checkbook?"

Now I get it. This is being videotaped for one of those "impossible moments" shows. Tony brought me along to watch the fun. Someone is about to pop out and say, "Guess what? You're all being filmed!"

Tony has not replied. He has "shut the fuck up."

Not Tammy, and I suddenly think I get it. All that cock teasing and dirty talk. Exhibitionist. Look at me! Now, Tony has proposed the ultimate, all-time exhibitionist's wet dream. I wonder if Tammy is getting wet. She says, "Are you? Serious, I mean?"

"For you, Tammy? For the club? For the cause? Let's call it fifteen hundred."

He adds. "If no one leaves."

"Right," says Tammy firmly. She looks around the room, frowning, nodding...

"I have to watch this bullshit?" squawks the same girl. "No way!" She has stood up, face bright red, staring in fury at Tony.

"Please?" asks Tammy. "All you have to do is watch."

The girl plops back onto her chair with a thunderous sigh of despair.

Tammy says, "I'll get a couple more bottles of wine, okay?" She heads for the kitchen.

"You really are a..." begins the girl.

"Okay, Patty," says one of the guys, impatiently. "We get it."

"I doubt it," mutters Patty.

"Yo!" yells one of the guys. Tammy has reappeared carrying a tray with two bottles of white wine. She also is topless, now. She walks regally, breasts held high and proud, defying gravity. Nipples dark, crinkled and elongated, now, and sticking straight out.

She bends over to put down the wine, straightens up, and says: "You're the customer, Tony."

"The patron," says Tony reproachfully. He saunters to the couch and plops down, slouching, crotch toward the edge, legs spread. There is a scraping as everyone turns his or her chair to watch. Silence, now.

Tammy stands in front of the couch. A moment of drama, as tension builds. She takes her big boobs in her hands. She is half-turned so the audience can see as well as Tony. Quite poised, this young woman.

Then, her thumbs are over her shorts at the waistband, pushing down. We see red bikini underwear. Most of her big butt cheeks are exposed. Tanned, too, and smooth. This girl has powerful hips!

"Okay," she sighs, "you said 'access,' and she pushes down her panties. On the hefty side, but it all works, the boobs just slightly pendulous, but swelling so the nipples are presented to the world.

She straightens up, turns slightly. I had wondered if this girl shaved. She doesn't. The muff is jet black, thick, and spread from high on her belly down to fluffing over the creases in her thighs. I love hairy pussies, so feminine.

"Your trousers, sir?"

Tony nods. As she bends forward to undo his belt, we can see her crack from behind. She wantonly stands with legs spread. The hair is a riot even up her butt crack. I can barely discern her pussy lips-down there. Dark and lost in all that hair. I do see the glint of wet, though. Definitely right in my exhibitionist hypothesis. And I ought to know.

Faces on either side of me are tense. Definitely engaged. I think I see some swelling at crotches of guys. Love to take out a dick and play with it, while I watch. I'm getting envious.

Tammy is hauling down Toni's underwear. He has raised his hips to make it easier. All eyes are on fixed right where his dick pops out. I haven't seen it, but I know it must be lordly. He has that kind of swagger.

It is rapidly getting hard. Raising itself from his leg. At the same time, the swelling is hauling back his foreskin. The head of his dick is deep red and glistening, now.

He reaches forward. Tammy halts her pulling of the underwear over his knees. His hands take each big tit, enclosing it, squeezing, and drags her toward him. She lets herself be hauled closer till her face is almost touching his. He kisses her, obviously driving his tongue into her mouth until she pulls back with a gasp for air..

His hands still hold her boobs captive. As they kiss, again, I see the fat breasts bulging sideways as he squeezes harder. Even from the back, I see that Tammy is beginning to pant.

One hand leaves her boob and reaches farther down. Grabs a handful of pussy between her legs. Her ass begins to wiggle in excitement, her knees cave for a moment. Is his finger up there? This really is "access."

Yes, she heaves her thighs, clenching and unclenching. I assume she is fucking herself on his finger.

I glance aside. Men and women alike are glassy-eyed. I wonder what would happen if I slipped down my blue jeans and began to finger my pussy? You know me! Once the action starts, I get more and more petulant at being left out. What the fuck?

"Solidarity with Tammy!" I proclaim. I whip my sweatshirt over my head, toss it. Unhook my trainer bra (just kidding, 32B) and toss it. That's better, all eyes on me. I say, "Solidarity, girls."

Two girls immediately go for their buttons. Our protestor girl is frowning. In in a few second, I have two more women with bare boobs. I stand up, take my place beside Tammy. They do the same on the other side of her.

Okay, Tony has four pairs of titties for his money. And, to boot, it's the first time he has seen mine. I wonder if my days of resisting his advances are over, now?

Tammy bent way over Tony's lap. His ass is thrust out, his legs spread wide, now, crotch shoved to the couch's edge. I can see about two inches of thick cock. The other five are down Tammy's throat. Tony's eyes are on my chest, where firm, conical boobs swoop down slightly, then up to apexes, each topped with a nipple too long and too dark. Now that I have the attention, I twiddle my nips, stiffening them.

Tammy's head pumps up and down on the monster. Occasionally, for showmanship, she lifts her lips off so everyone can see the wet meat. Now that the girls are beside Tammy, the guys have stood up and come up closer behind in order to see. I notice one guy has reached around his girlfriend and cupped her boobs.

Whoops. One guy is standing behind Tammy now, right at her big butt and hairy spread crack. His hand rests on her tight bent back, for a moment. I think I she jerks, startled, but sticks to her job. The hand slides down over the full ass, keeps sliding. A pause. He glances at me, grins. Dives into the ample crack.

"Hey!" yells Tammy, her mouth coming off the cock. But she is giggling.

His hand is in there, somewhere. Can't tell if his finger is up her cunt or he's diddling her clit. Probably both. Tammy's whole bottom has a pulsating rhythm. There's the first drop of lube dripping between her legs. Enjoy this, girl!

I am watching the whole scene with a big grin on my face. Not pretending anything. One of the guys catches my eye and gives me a big, big smile. I return it.

Hmm. He's coming over. I watch—sort of. Also watching the main action as Tony's face goes bright red. Yes, hands are slipping around me from behind. Cupping my titties. I let him. I reach back and fumble for a second till I feel his crotch through his pants. I think that a good-sized iguana is curled up in there.

Not sure about professional blow-job etiquette. But Tammy seems to be coming first. Her mouth is closed, but I hear her squealing and her hips are flipping like a mermaid's trying to swim up a salmon jumping spillway.

Her head flies up off the prick. I lean forward to see the action and my admirer's hands get pulled off my titties for a second.

"Oh fuck!" screams Tammy, "Fuck! Fuck!" Face bright red.

She has not neglected her duty. Her hand is around Toni's swollen dick—actually, she cannot quite close around it. Big fucker. And she is pumping for dear life. On the downstroke, she is dragging it so mercilessly that the foreskin stretches, even tilting the dick to the side.

"Ouch!"

Oops, dissatisfied customer.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" mutters Tammy feverishly. Another spasm, "Oh, fuucckk!"

I think Tony is coming. His head has lurched forward, he's lifting his knees. Tammy's hand is on the job, but...

She shoves her bare boobies forward, dragging the dick toward them. The foamy jets of white hit Tammy's face, her lips. More is lazily running down over her big dark nipples. She is panting like a wrestler. Her hand is on his dick, but she's back to business. Takes it in her lips, eyes closed, sucking softly.

My admirer has been playing with my nipples. Getting rougher. I kind of like it. Now, he's trying to slip his hand down inside my waistband. Sorry, orgy's over.

Tony's face has an angelic smile. Tammy's cute curls are still bent dutifully over his lap to clean his dick.

The guy behind Tammy, who had been doing her, looks forlorn now that she has come. He looks over at me. I smile and shrug. Hey, I didn't get to come, either.

Maybe bid another thousand to do Tammy's asshole?

Or mine?