A Blue Tank Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ben, I think that you could do well with this course. I'm sure you could learn what you need to know pretty quickly I'm sure you have the maturity and are a very responsible person."

"Thank you," he replied. He wondered a little about what she meant by saying he could learn what he needed to know quickly.

They spoke about the course, about the young men and women who might be ready for this extra segment of the course, and how it would fit into the time frame of the course. After 30 minutes or so Melinda realized the afternoon had gotten hot and she was quite warm.

"Ben, would you like to go for a swim?" she asked.

"That would be nice," he replied, "but I didn't bring my swimsuit."

"Ben," Melinda said quietly, "You don't need a swimsuit."

"Mrs. Lovejoy?" Ben didn't believe what he thought he was hearing.

"Ben, you don't need a swimsuit. We're good and close friends. To be frank, when I was in college I visited a nudist resort a few times with some of my friends. There was nothing sexual about it – well, at least at while we were at the resort there was nothing sexual about it. It's quite private here and no one will interrupt us. And, I think, being around a nude woman for a little while will help you understand some of the things we hope to teach in this new segment of the class."

"But what if I, you know, what if I, you know..."

"Ben, if you get an erection that's ok. If we were at a nudist resort I'd tell you to just roll over until it went away, but here, well, here, just between us, it's ok. I don't mind. In fact, if you do get an erection I'll just think that you're giving me a compliment."

"Yes, ma'aam," Ben replied. He was a little confused, but also a little excited. Mrs. Lovejoy would like it if he got an erection in front of her? Surely that couldn't be right.

"And Ben, call me Melinda. We're friends, close friends. You can use my first name. So now, I'm hot, there's a nice, cool pool right over there, so let's go swimming." And, saying that, she stood up, peeled off her tank suit, and walked over to the pool.

Ben was stunned. Mrs. Lovejoy, Melinda, was standing naked in front of him. He couldn't help but stare. She was stunning. Her skin was pale, with only the slightest hint of tan lines. Her breasts were full and round, capped with large, dark pink, oval areola and long nipples. She had long slim legs and, when he finally dared look, her pubis was covered with neatly trimmed chestnut curls, almost the same shade as the hair on her head.

"Ben!' Melinda called him. "When a lady asks you to skinny dip with her the polite thing to do is to remove your clothes and join her in the pool." She was teasing. She'd purposely stopped at the edge of the pool and turned so that Ben could look at her. She also knew that if she waited much longer to jump in the pool she'd chicken out and run into the house. But it was ok. It was just like at the nudist resort. Ben would get a little education and she'd get to skinny dip. And see a good looking guy naked. She'd be teaching him how to behave in the presence of a nude woman. It would be ok.

"Oh, sorry," Ben replied. He stood up and quickly stripped off his clothes. It didn't feel right, but Mrs. Lovejoy, Melinda, had told him to.

"Don't be sorry, Ben. It's ok to look. I suspect you haven't seen many nude women in person."

"You're the first," he admitted, walking over to the pool. He tried to keep his eyes on hers, but they kept wandering down her body.

"Well, I'm pleased I could be your first. Let's cool off and then we can talk some more about the course."

Melinda stepped down into the pool and floated out into the middle on her back. Ben walked over to the pool and dove in at the deep end, then swam a few laps.

Melinda watched him. He had a tight little butt and a flat stomach and he really, she thought, was a good looking man. Yes, she thought to herself, he was a very good looking man. And she could teach him. She floated on her back, enjoying the caress of the water on her body.

Ben finished his laps and stood next to Melinda where she was floating. The water covered him up to his waist. He looked down at Melinda. Her legs were slightly parted, and he could clearly see that she had shaved the hair from her labia and the hair he had seen before had been trimmed into a neat triangle that ended just above where her labia began.

Melinda floated quietly, aware of how Ben was looking at her body. It had been a long time since anyone other than Gerald had looked at her, and, she thought, it felt good.

Ben lay back into the water and floated next to Melinda for a while, enjoying the feel of the water on his body. He was surprised that he was not erect, especially because he was very, very aware of the feeling of the water as it moved over his penis and testicles.

"It's different without a suit, isn't it?" Melinda asked him.

"Yes," he replied. "You can really feel it everywhere."

"You sure can," she replied. "I always thought the best part about skinny dipping was the feel of the water flowing over my breasts and vulva. It's very stimulating."

They talked about nothing in particular for the next ten or fifteen minutes, floating around the pool. In the back of her mind Melinda wondered a bit about how Gerald would react if she told him about being naked with Ben. She didn't think about it again, not wanting to deal with the thought of Gerald being upset with her. She was teaching Ben. It was OK.

After they'd gotten out of the pool and dried off, Ben reached down to pick up his shirt.

"No Ben, don't. Don't put your clothes back on. Let's just sit here together. There are some things we can talk about and the more comfortable you are being around a nude woman and being nude yourself the better a job I think you'll do with the responsible sexuality part of the course."

"If you say so, Melinda," he replied. It was kind of exciting to sit there in the nude with her.

"Ben, is it really true you've never seen a woman in the nude before?"

"Umm, yes, well, I mean, I have seen pictures in magazines and on the internet. But no, I've never been with anyone like we are now."

"Ok. Well then, I think you need to look at me carefully. Pictures in magazines and on the internet don't show you real women, at least for the most part. For example," she said, standing up and turning around, "look at my butt. It sags a little. When I was eighteen maybe it didn't, but age and gravity work on everybody."

Ben was looking. It sure didn't look to him like Melinda's butt was sagging at all. It looked round and tiny and just about perfect.

"The same goes for my breasts," Melinda said, turning back around. "If you look, you can see the right one is a little bigger than the left one, and they're starting to sag a little, too. And my areola aren't perfectly round and light brown. They're pink and oval and the right one is different from the left one."

"Melinda," Ben said, "I think you're gorgeous. Your butt is amazing and your breasts, well, they're incredible." He blushed bright red. He couldn't imagine that he could ever say anything like that to a woman, much less a minister's wife.

"Ben, you're a flatterer. And it's sweet that you're blushing. But, sweety, when you have 38C boobs and you're 27 years old they don't stick out like a teenager's."

"They're still gorgeous," he replied.

"Thank you," Melinda replied. She blushed a little herself and looked at Ben. He was handsome. He was sweet. He was her friend. OK, she told herself, I'll push it a little. He needs to know about this stuff anyway. She sat quietly, thinking about what to do next. What did he need to know?

A moment later she sat up a little.

"Ben," she said. "Get down here on your knees in front of me. Here, put this towel down so you have something between your knees and the tiles."

Ben did as he was told.

"Now look at my pussy, Ben," she said. "Look at it carefully. Now, every one you'll ever see will be different, but they all work pretty much the same way. Right now I'm not really aroused. Just a little."

"A little," Ben said, looking up at her.

"Yes, Ben, a little. You're a very good looking man. You're naked. I'm not totally immune."

"Oh, wow," Ben replied. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. So look at me. You can see that my pussy is just a little swollen. My inner labia are just starting to poke out a bit. A lot of women are like this – when we're not excited you can just see our outer labia, pushed together, or maybe just the edges of our inner lips poking out. Other women are shaped a little differently. They're inner labia may be longer, or more prominent. Anyway." She hooked her hands under her knees and pulled her legs up and open, exposing her mound and her ass. "Underneath here is my anus. You know what that's for."

"Yes," Ben said. He couldn't believe that he was staring at Melinda's anus. And that she wanted him to do it.

"Now," she said, letting her legs down but keeping them spread open and then grasping and pulling open her labia, "look inside me here. This hole here, down at the bottom, that's my vagina. That's where your penis goes, like my finger is doing now. You know that.

Ben did. Melinda pulled her finger out of her vagina and he looked at the round, pink opening.

Now, here," she said, pulling her finger up a little, "here's my urethra. That's where I pee from."

"Yes," Ben said. He tried to memorize what it looked like.

"Ok, now, here's the most important part. Do you know what a clitoris is?"

"Umm," Ben replied, "Umm, that's where your nerves are. The ones that make you feel good during sex."

"Right," Melinda said. "Look here, here where my inner labia come together at the top. This little bit of skin here, at the top, that's the hood of my clitoris. It covers up my clitoris – it protects it. A woman's clitoris is very, very sensitive. A lot of times it's too much if you touch it directly...it hurts sometimes. So just rubbing here, on the hood, feels really good. It rubs against the clitoris and feels incredible." Melinda rubbed herself gently, sliding the skin of her hood up and down her clit. She felt it starting to swell.

"Yes," said Ben. He felt himself starting to get hard.

"OK," Melinda said, taking a deep breath, "I'm going to pull back the hood so you can see my clitoris."

"Good," Ben said.

"Yes, good," Melinda replied. "Look carefully." Slowly she began to pull back the hood and expose her clitoris. She was getting more excited, and as she slipped the hood back fully she felt herself lubricate.

"That little pink nub, right there, that's my clitoris. Can you see it?"

"Yes," Ben said. "It's beautiful."

"Well, no one's ever said that to me before," Melinda laughed gently. "I never really thought of my clit as being beautiful."

"It's gorgeous," Ben replied. "All of it is, just like the rest of you." He meant it.

"Well, thank you Ben. And look, if you look at my vagina, you'll see that it's starting to get wet. That means I'm really starting to get aroused." If only he'd be a little bolder. If only he would lean forward and start licking her. She had to resist. Showing him her pussy and pointing out its parts was pretty aggressive.

"Oh," Ben said.

"And so are you by the looks of things," Melinda said, looking down at Ben. He was erect and Melinda couldn't help thinking about it in comparison with Gerald's. Ben wasn't quite as long, but he was noticeably thicker. She scooched forward, hoping he would get the idea and start licking her.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Ben said, blushing and sitting back a little.

"Don't be, it's ok," Melinda told him. "It's normal and natural. And it gives us an opportunity to talk about what responsible people do in this kind of a situation."

"Yes," Ben replied.

"Yes. Go sit down." She had to make herself say it. She wanted his mouth on her. She wanted to feel his tongue poking into her and lapping all around her clit.

Ben got up off his knees and sat down in the chair opposite Melinda's.

"Some people, in this situation," Melinda continued, "would move right to intercourse. They'd say, 'we're good friends, it would be fun, let's do it.' And they would."

"Umm, right," Ben replied.

"But in a responsible relationship, they might choose to do something different, especially if it was during a time of the month when the woman was particularly fertile."

"Like what?" Ben asked. He had some ideas, but wanted to see where Melinda was headed.

"Well," she replied, "let's start with the situation you and I are in right now. For whatever reason, we're sitting her together, both naked, both beginning to be aroused. Skinny dipping isn't all that unusual. You might be at a cabin at the lake, sitting in chairs like we are, with a woman on a warm evening. You might know her fairly well, like we know each other. You may both have romantic feelings for each other. Since you were comfortable enough to skinny dip with each other, maybe you've kissed a little, or even more."

"OK," Ben said. He was getting a little more excited.

"So, one option, assuming they didn't want to tempt themselves too much by doing anything where they touch each other, could be to watch each other masturbate."

"They could?" Ben asked. He'd never thought about watching a woman masturbate. He wasn't really sure they even did.

"Yes, they could Ben." All right, Melinda thought to herself, I'm really getting in deep here. But I'm not touching him and he's not touching me. It's just a demonstration. It's ok. "She might start pinching her nipples, like this," she said. With her left hand she pinched and tugged are her nipples as Ben watched. She looked down at his crotch and saw his cock harden even more.

"And he might start rubbing his cock," she continued. "Go ahead, it's ok. You need to know how the responsible actions feel – what your emotions will be when you do it. Go ahead. Now."

Ben did as he was told, taking hold of his cock with his right hand and beginning to stroke it up and down. It was a familiar action, but for some reason felt different with Melinda watching him.

"And then she'd reach down between her legs, and rub herself, like this," Melinda said. Her left hand stayed crossed against her chest, the fingers worrying her right nipple and with her right hand she reached between her legs and began to rub herself.

Ben's grip tightened on his cock and he began to stroke himself a little faster.

"That's looks so good, Ben," Melinda said, her fingers working steady circles around her clitoris.

"You do, too," Ben replied. He was fascinated. Melinda was actually masturbating in front of him. He was really, really excited. He stroked even faster.

Melinda watched, fascinated as Ben's hand moved faster and faster. She pushed two fingers into herself. "Oh god," she moaned. It felt so good. It had been too many days since Gerald had been inside her. She pulled the fingers out, and then thrust them into herself again, the heel of her hand pushed against her clit. Another moan escaped from her throat.

Ben gripped himself even harder, sliding the skin on the shaft of his cock up over the head and then pulling it back down again. "Oh geez," he moaned. He was getting close.

Melinda looked up. This was going a little too far. She pulled her hands away from her body and sat up.

"Stop Ben, stop now!" she said, firmly and loudly.

Ben dropped his cock, a bit confused.

"We don't want to go too far," Melinda said. "We want to be responsible," she explained.

"Yes, responsible," Ben replied.

"And if we stay out here much longer, she said, changing the subject, "we're both going to get burned even worse than we already are," Melinda continued. "And I don't know about you and that nice cock of yours, but I'm not really interested in sunburned boobs or pussy."

Ben blushed. He'd never thought about getting sunburn down there. He looked at Melinda and realized she was right. Her pale skin was beginning to redden a little, and not just in the places she'd been rubbing herself.

"Come inside," she told him. "I've got some lotion with aloe. It will help relieve anything that we might have burned."

"Wait here," Melinda told him when they got to the living room. "I'll be right back."

"OK," Ben replied. He looked around the room while he waited for her. He'd been in it a thousand times, it seemed. But standing naked in the minister's living room, it just didn't feel quite right.

"Here," Melinda said as she returned and handed him a folded up sheet. "Help me spread this out on the floor."

Ben took the sheet and began to unfold it. Melissa set a bottle of lotion she was holding down on the coffee table and pushed the table close to the couch. Then she helped him spread out the sheet on the floor.

"Another thing people might do is a nice massage. When I was in college that was one way I could let someone know I really liked them. I'd get them to take off their shirt and lie down on the floor on their front. Then I'd give them a nice back massage."

"That sounds pleasant," said Ben.

"It's very nice. But, I'll tell you something private. The way I knew Gerald was really something special was when we gave each other back massages. When it was his turn to do me I took off my blouse and lay down. Before he started he unhooked my bra. I thought that was pretty bold and I told him so. But he said he had no intention of taking advantage of me, just that my bra would get in the way and he was a little worried about staining it with the lotion we were using. And then he kept his word. His hands didn't go anywhere near my breasts. When he was finished he hooked my bra back, and then he turned around and didn't look so I could adjust it before I put my blouse back on. That's when I knew he was really special."

"Uh, uh," Ben said. He filed the information away for future reference.

"Lie down, Ben, let me rub some of this on your back so any burn you might have doesn't hurt."

"OK," he replied and lay down on his stomach, cradling his head in his arms.

Melinda poured some of the lotion into her hands and then began rubbing it into Ben's back. His shoulders were broad and strong and his skin smooth with just the faintest blush of a sunburn.

"Mmmmh, that feels nice," he said.

"I enjoy doing it. You see, this is another way to be intimate and to be responsible about it," she said, running her hands up and down the length of his back. A picture flashed into her head, and she resisted the urge it brought to her mind. When she rubbed Gerald's back she frequently bent forward, and, letting her breasts dangle, would run her nipples up and down the length of his back. She felt them harden and throb at the thought.

"OK, my turn," she said, lightly slapping Ben's ass. Melinda knew if she didn't change places soon she would be rubbing more than just her nipples against Ben's back.

Ben rolled over and sat up and Melinda lay down. He picked up the bottle of lotion and poured some into his hands.

"Rub your hands together a little to warm it up," Melinda said. "I hate the feel of cold lotion."

Ben did as he was told, gently rubbing his hands together and warming the lotion. He began by rubbing her shoulders. Her skin was pale, soft and warm and he gently kneaded the lotion into her. Slowly he moved down to the small of her back, and then back up again, taking care not to brush against

her breasts that were bulging softly from her sides.

It was incredible. He wasn't quite sure he should be doing it. Melinda was the minister's wife. They were naked. He was touching her. Her skin was soft. He could see her ass, and her breasts bulging out from her sides as she lay on her stomach.

"Rub my ass, Ben, please," Melinda requested. His hands on her back were exciting her unbearably. She wanted more, but didn't want to go too far. But having him squeeze her ass, surely that wasn't too much. Was it? It was educational. He could learn what a woman's ass felt like, and how it felt to rub it, and how he reacted to that intimacy.