A Blue Tank Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, please. It's a bit more intimate. Just don't slide your hands between my legs. Just rub and stroke it like you're doing my back, and maybe squeeze it a little."

"Squeeze it?" Ben asked.

"Yes, Ben, squeeze my ass. I want you to know what it's like to touch a woman intimately, yet respectfully. And while you're doing it, pay attention to your feelings. Find out where your limits are – where you think you'd be tempted to go too far."

Ben already thought that they'd gone a lot further than his limits were, but if Melinda was comfortable with it, maybe it was OK. And his cock was definitely telling him not to resist, even if his conscience was.

Ben slid is hands down an over Melinda's ass. His cock throbbed. He was touching Melinda's ass! He squeezed the soft, round globes a bit.

"Oh Ben, that's so nice," Melinda moaned.

He squeezed a little harder, and then ran his palms in circles around and around.

Melinda moaned again. There was no question; Ben had wonderful, exciting hands. She let him rub her for a bit longer, and then sat up again.

"That was wonderful Ben, but let's cool off a little. I think I might have been getting a little too aroused. But anyway, do you see how it's possible to be intimate and responsible?"

"I guess, Melinda," Ben replied. "But I'm really excited now. If you hadn't stopped me, I would have kept rubbing your, your..."

"May ass, Ben, my ass. Say it. Ass."

"Your ass, Melinda," Ben blushed.

"It's ok to use those words, Ben," Melinda said. "This isn't a clinical situation. This is two friends, two good friends, showing their affection physically. Using those words can make it more exciting. Being clinical is fine in certain situations, but doesn't really get into the spirit of things when it comes to fooling around."

"But still," Ben said, "I would have kept going."

"That seems pretty normal to me, Ben." Melinda replied. "While early in a potentially romantic relationship it would not be unusual to limit your activities to remaining clothed and stroking and rubbing each other's backs and buttocks, and maybe even the woman's breasts, and kissing each other, later on it would not be unusual to take things to the point where one or both of you reached orgasm. And then after that, well, then you might indulge in intercourse."

"I can understand in a romantic relationship," Ben replied, "But, where are the lines? How do you know where to go? And is it really ok to do these kinds of things outside of marriage?"

"Yes Ben, outside of marriage. In a truly loving and respectful relationship making love with each other can be a wonderful and special way of expressing that love and respect. However, going that far would imply and require a very, very committed relationship. Pregnancy is always a possibility. As a rule, such intimacy should be reserved to a committed marriage. If before, well, if before well, that would take a very special relationship – perhaps even an engagement. After all, in historic times it was the marriage contract that was important, not the ceremony itself. Some people indulged. But for a lot of folks it wouldn't be responsible. It would be going too far, or letting lustful feelings take over."

"But people do it anyway, don't they?' Ben asked.

"Yes, Ben, they do. Think about the feelings you were just having. You were rubbing my ass, and you wanted to keep doing it, and maybe do more. It takes maturity and self-discipline to resist – to know when to stop and then to actually stop. It can be very difficult, especially for mature, thoughtful people. For most it's easier just to give in, to have fun. Lots do. To be honest, before I met Gerald, I did. But once I met him, well, I saw the difference. I learned the difference. I don't regret what I did, and I like to think I was a little more mature about it then some, but I learned from it. And from Gerald. And I hope you're learning something from what we've been doing today."

Ben was perplexed. He wasn't totally surprised – Melinda had said some things in classes before that hinted that she had boyfriends before Gerald. But she said she'd learned that there was a better way to do it...so shouldn't he be trying to do it that better way?

"Ben, I know this is a lot to try to understand. It is different. But in the right relationship, with the right respect, and caring, and love between the people, physical intimacy can help reinforce that love and caring. In marriage, well, in marriage sex is different. It's wonderful and amazing and, well, I always think of it as soul-uniting."

"Isn't that what it always is?" Ben asked.

"With Gerald, yes," Melinda replied. "But Ben, and Ben I'm really trusting you when I tell you this, I'm trusting our friendship and your discretion."

"Yes," Ben said.

"Ben, with others it's good, too. Sex is fun. Sharing yourself sexually with someone else is incredibly intimate. What we've done here so far kind of shows that. I feel closer to you, especially since you know more about my body and I know more about yours. But Ben, if this wasn't a teaching moment, ummm, a way to help you understand the subject matter we will be teaching, well, Ben, then it would not be right. I'm married. I love Gerald, deeply and completely. I, obviously, trust your maturity and your discretion. I know that you understand that our activities – nudity, masturbation, massage and whatever else we do – are purely in pursuit of giving you the knowledge and experience you need to help us teach the responsible sexuality portion of the responsible relationships class. That we have a close, mature friendship, and that we are both discrete adults, enables us to do this."

Melinda believed most of what she was saying. But she also knew, deep inside, that it was exciting to have a man, a good-looking, thick-cocked man, view her as a desirable, sexual creature. That he was younger, and more or less a student, and that being with him the way she was that afternoon, in a lot of people's eyes, was wrong, well, that made it even more exciting. And, well, if she got some of the relief her body was craving, and that Gerald wasn't able to provide right now, well, that was a fringe benefit.

Ben thought hard. What Melinda was saying made sense, kind of. It was definitely a different way of looking at things. But she was the minister's wife. A married woman. A woman that wasn't supposed to allow him, or herself for that matter, to do the things they had been doing. It was exciting, incredibly exciting, and his hard cock was definitely letting him know that. And then there was everything she was saying about him being mature, and discrete, and them having a mature friendship. It made him feel good about himself.

"That's a lot to take in," Ben replied. "I'm kind of amazed. I mean, I care a lot about you, too. And I understand about not ever telling anyone about all this, I mean, about what we're doing and all, not about the ideas we're talking about. I guess I understand. It's different, but it makes sense, too."

"Oh Ben, I'm so glad you understand," Melinda said, giving him a hug and a kiss. "Now, let's try a few other things. For example, you haven't touched my breasts yet. Having your breasts massaged can be very, very erotic."

"I've never touched anyone's breasts."

"Oh Ben, it's ok. Just be gentle. Here, sit behind me and reach around."

Ben sat down behind Melinda. She leaned back against him, then picked up his hands and put them on her breasts.

"There Ben, feel them. Stroke them gently. Cup them in your hands and feel their weight."

Ben did as he was told, running his hands gently over Melinda's breasts and then weighing them in his hands. They were firm and soft, and not as heavy as he had thought they might be.

"Ohhh Ben, that feels wonderful," Melinda sighed. "Now pinch my nipples. Not too hard, but be firm."

Ben slipped his hands up until his fingers found Melissa's nipples. He began, softly, to pinch them.

"A little harder, Ben, please," she told him.

Ben pinched harder, feeling her nipples swell and grow. Melinda settled back further into him, feeling his body support hers. This wasn't where she thought her day would go, but it was getting better and better. Ben was a nice guy, and for someone with no experience with women, he was doing a good job at getting her very hot and bothered.

"Ben," she said, reaching up and taking his right hand. "You know how we began this all with masturbating for each other. Well, another thing to do is masturbate each other." She placed his hand so it cupped her pussy, then put her hand on top of his.

"Just let me guide you," she said, and began moving her hand. She started with small circles, pushing his fingers into her just a little bit.

"This is how I like to begin," she told him. "But keep playing with my breasts. Just squeeze and caress them, like you've been doing."

Ben did as he was directed. With one hand he stroked Melinda's breasts, and with the other, as she guided, he masturbated her.

"Just pull one finger up through my lips," she told him, pushing his middle finger into her moistness and then letting it slide up over her clitoris. "Do it like that a couple of times, get my clit nice and wet."

Ben moved his finger back to the bottom of her slit and gently slid it into her and then up over her clit. He repeated the action, more slowly, again and again.

Melinda sighed. "Oh Ben, that's so good, so good. Now, slip two fingers gently into me...up inside me."

Ben found Melinda's opening and pushed his middle and index finger inside her. It felt incredible...warm, moist, intimate. Melinda squeezed down around them.

"That's me, Ben, that's me squeezing on your fingers inside me. They feel so good there. Slip them in and out a little."

Ben was astounded. He was naked, holding a beautiful, naked woman in his arms, one hand fondling her breasts, the other hand deep in her pussy. And the woman was the minister's wife. An older woman. Ok, only a few years older, she could have been his cousin or his big sister, but still. She was married, a minister's wife. This was wrong, but she told him it was right. And she was enjoying it. He felt his cock throb against Melinda's back as he slid his fingers in and out of her wetness.

Melinda took Ben's hand and pulled it out of her. "Do my clit, Ben, rub my clit now." She pushed his hand up so his fingers rested on the hood of her clitoris. "That's it Ben, just rub there, right on top. Not too hard, but steadily."

Ben started rubbing, first around in circles and then, when Melinda asked, up and down the length of her clitoris. He could feel the swollen shaft under the skin.

"Oh Ben!" Melinda cried. Her body shuddered. A moment later she took his and held it on top of her pussy.

It wasn't a big orgasm, but it was an orgasm. She really wasn't expecting it. She sat up and looked around at Ben.

"Ben, you made me come," she told him.

"I did?" he asked, blushing a little.

"You did, and it was very, very nice," she said. She leaned forward and gave him a kiss.

"I'm glad," he replied. He was a little surprised, too. With how little he knew about women he'd never thought that something he could do would give a woman an orgasm.

"Ben, since we are being so intimate, you should know something about me and orgasms," Melinda said.

"I should?" he asked.

"Yes, you should. You should know that the first one usually just arouses me more."

"Oh," he replied. Did she mean that she expected him to give her another orgasm?

"Ben, this may happen. One orgasm, one little orgasm like the one I just had, may not be enough. It may make the woman you're with want more. That could lead to things you don't want it to. It could arouse the woman so much that she'd allow things to happen she normally wouldn't – that you know she wouldn't. That's when you have to exercise your maturity. When you have to show respect. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I think so. You can do things, you can get, get so horny that you don't want to stop. And it takes willpower and maturity to stop, even if your body doesn't want you to."

"That's it Ben, you do understand. Good. So, would you like to try something else?"

"What would that be?" Ben asked. "I'm not making you go too far, am I?"

"No Ben, no. Remember, what we're doing here is teaching you – giving you knowledge so you can explain to others what the feelings they might experience are. By having first-hand experience you'll be able to be a more effective teacher."

"Well, then, yes, yes Melinda I would like to try something else."

"Good," she replied. What she had said was true – one little orgasm was never enough. And since she had gone this far, well, she may as well go further and maybe have the bigger orgasm her body craved. "I'll be right back."

She left the room and ran up to the bedroom. She opened the nightstand drawer and took out two items, then came back down to the living room.

"Well," she said as she walked back into the room, "what people also do is rub against each other. And they also use their mouths. If you'll work with me we can do a little of both."

"Both?" Ben asked.

"Yes, both," Melinda replied. "This is something I've always really liked. First, let's put this condom on you." She handed him the small foil packet.

"A condom" he said, taking it from her and looking at it, "we're not going to, we're not?"

"No Ben. But if I just had an orgasm, I'm willing to bet that you're pretty close, too. And semen can stain. So, just in case, I want you to put this on so if you do have an orgasm, well, if you do that it won't squirt out on something other than me or the sheet."

"Ok," Ben said. He wasn't quite sure what to do. He'd seen the banana demonstrations, but still, this was real life. What if, what if he messed it up?

Melinda, seeing his confusion, decided to help him out.

"Here Ben, let me help you," she said. She took the condom from him, tore open the packet, and took out the condom.

"You need to be hard," she said, grasping his cock and beginning to stroke it up and down. She knelt down, and put his cock in her mouth, sliding it in and out a few times. Ben's erection grew strong and hard.

Ben had almost fainted. The minister's wife was giving him a blow job.

"It's OK, Ben," she told him, looking up at him as she rolled the condom down over his length. "Oral sex is one of those ways to be very intimate without the risks of intercourse."

"Ok, now for what I really intended. I'm going to lie down here."

She did. Ben looked down at her, still a bit stunned that this beautiful woman was doing these things with him. And that not only was a married woman doing it with him, but that she was a minister's wife. And that she was doing because she thought he needed to know about these things.

"Ben, I want you to kneel over me...one knee on each side."

Ben stepped over her so one foot was on each side of Melinda's body. He knelt down.

"Good Ben. Now, take your cock in one hand and rub the tip of it over my nipples."

"Are you sure?" he asked. This seemed a little strange.

"Just do it, it will feel nice," Melinda told him.

Ben grabbed the base of his cock and rubbed it over and around Melinda's nipples. It did feel nice, especially when Melinda's nipples got hard again and grew long.

Melinda reached over and picked up the bottle of lubricant she had also brought from the bedroom. She opened the top and squirted a line of lubricant in the valley between her breasts.

"Now Ben, put your cock here in between my boobs. Then press them together around your cock."

Ben did as he was told. Just the tip of his cock was showing between the tops of Melinda's breasts.

Melinda grabbed Ben's ass. "Now fuck my titties Ben. Rub your cock back and forth between them."

Ben slid forward and then back. Melinda's breasts were warm and soft against his cock, and her breast bone gave him a little friction on the underside of his cock. The lubricant let him slide easily through the soft mounds. He thrust forward again.

"That's it Ben, that's it. Keep going. Hold my boobs around that big fat cock of yours. Let me feel it sliding in between them."

Ben pulled back, and pushed forward again. Slowly he developed a rhythm. His cock had never felt so incredibly good before. He concentrated on the feeling of it pushing back and forth between Melinda's full breasts. He squeezed them harder around his cock, and started moving faster.

"I don't know about you Ben, but that feels tremendous," Melinda said. "Now, push up a little further. I want you in my mouth at the end of each stroke. I want to feel your cock in my mouth."

Melinda lifted her head and opened her mouth, and Ben pushed forward a little further with each thrust. She stuck out her tongue, and has Ben pushed forward she licked the tip of his cock. The rubber didn't taste great, but this was just for education, not for pleasure.

Ben moaned.

"You like that, don't you. You like fucking my boobs," Melinda said. "You like when I lick your dickhead," don't you."

"Oh geez, yes," Ben moaned.

"Talking dirty can make things more fun, too," Melinda said. "A lot of things you wouldn't say in polite company you can say in the bedroom during sex. Like I was just doing."

"Oh, ok," Ben said. He had been a little shocked when she used the word fuck. He guessed she knew what she was talking about."

"I want you somewhere else," Melinda said, struggling to sit up under Ben. Ben was reluctant to stop, but he stopped and let Melinda sit up. His cock throbbed.

"I want you to rub your cock between my ass cheeks," Melinda said. She reached over to the couch and dragged a pillow down onto the floor.

"Here," she said, lying down over the pillow. She positioned it so her ass was pushed up into the air. "Do it on my ass, Ben. Squirt some lube there and then rub your cock on my ass."

Ben moved behind her and positioned himself between Melinda's legs. He could clearly see her pussy and her asshole. He squeezed the bottle and the lube squirted out – a lot more than he thought would come out. It ran down between the cheeks of her ass, over her asshole and down to her pussy, then dripped onto the floor.

"OK, that's a little much, Ben. But don't worry about it. Just remember for next time. A little goes a long way with this stuff. Now, put your cock on my ass and start rubbing."

Carefully, trying to avoid her pussy and asshole, he put his cock down on top of Melinda's ass.

"That's it Ben, now start rubbing against me. I'm going to rub myself while you do that. We won't stop until we've both had orgasms. I love the feel of your cock against my body like that. Start moving."

Ben thrust forward, his cock riding in the groove between Melinda's ass cheeks. It didn't feel as good as being between her breasts, but it was still good. He started moving a little faster, pushing harder against Melinda's ass. The friction started to get to him. He realized he would come if he kept it up.

While he was thrusting against her, Melinda had lifted her hips a little, reached under herself, and began to rub her clit. She was climbing back up the hill toward a bigger, better orgasm this time. If Ben would just push a little harder. She arched her back up a little more, just as Ben was pulling back from her.

And then it happened.

Melinda arched her hips up just a little more, and Ben's cock slipped off her ass. When he pushed forward, she was just in the right position, and the tip of his cock pushed into her asshole, the extra lubricant that had flowed there earlier easing his passage.

"Oh Ben!" Melinda cried. This was her darkest secret. It was dirty and wrong and it just felt so damn good. She tugged at her clit and pushed back against Ben, forcing him a little deeper inside her.