A Boat Story

Story Info
Come meet me at the harbor.
1.3k words
3.84
16.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkidd
jkidd
2 Followers

I convince you to come meet me at the harbor after work. It's a warm late summer evening, and the crickets and cicadas are chirping, filling the air with their love songs. We meet at a bar by the harbor, and enjoy a drink, watching the boats in the harbor bob slightly on the water, a light breeze keeping flags fluttering.

We stare into each other's eyes, and I see you are watching my mouth as I talk, a slight smile on your lips, knowing that we will kiss soon. It makes me smile to watch your pretty face.

We pay for our drinks and walk along the waterfront. I have a key with me, and open one of the gates down to the harbor dock, and beckon you through the gate, closing it behind you. We walk down the steep ramp, and I lead you over to a small yacht docked peacefully, bobbing slightly in the water. I climb on board, and open up the hatch, urging you silently to follow me into the boat, below decks.

You look around, taking it in - a small couch and table, a tiny galley in the corner. And through a doorway, you spy a bed, taking up the entire bow. We're not sailing anywhere, but we are alone, the world on the boat is ours. You smile and throw your arms around me, and we start to kiss. The passion quickly rising as our lips meet, our tongues dancing rapidly back and forth.

My strong arms around you, my hands start to caress your back, and down to your ass. You are holding me close, pressing your chest against mine, our breath rising and falling together. You are wearing a dress, with a low scoop in the front that showcases your beautiful breasts. I reach behind you and slowly unzip your dress, from your neck slowly down to the top of your ass. My fingers slowly caressing down your bare back.

My hands slide slowly up your back as we continue to kiss, my fingers quickly unclasping your bra, my big warm hand on your back, pulling you even closer. My hand slides down to your ass, caressing you through the fabric of your panties.

You step back from me, allowing your dress to fall to the ground, and you cup your bra against your skin for a moment, and then shrug out of the fabric, and let it fall to the floor, as well. Your nipples start to stiffen with the slight breeze, standing stiffly from your breasts. You smile as you look down on them, and I quickly lean forward and cup your breasts in my hands, taking one luscious nipple in my mouth. My tongue slowly circling your nipple, flicking back and forth, and pulling your nipple slowly into my warm mouth.

You hold my head against your breast, forcing your smooth skin into my mouth, loving the sensation, each kiss making you tingle between your legs.

I feel you getting more and more turned on, and my hand slides down your belly, to the edge of your panties, and down between your thighs, feeling the warmth pouring from you. My fingers start to slowly caress your clit through the fabric of your lacy panties, and the fabric is soon damp with your sex. My fingers climb back up to your waist, and now slide back underneath the fabric, quickly finding your clit, which I start to slowly rub in a circle, two fingers on either side in a tight embrace. Your clit is soon swollen with desire as I pick up the pace a little. Now I slide my finger down to your pussy, and slide it inside your slippery folds, your pussy wet with desire, as first one finger, then two starts to slide rhythmically in and out of you. I start to make small come hither motions inside the front wall of your pussy, as you get wetter and wetter, drenching my fingers, your sex running down my hand.

I move my mouth over to your other breast and start sucking hungrily, and my fingers ply in and out of you faster now. Feeling your body start to shudder, my left arm around you tightly, as my right hand continues to slip in and out of you. You start to arch your back, and a low moan comes from you as your body starts to shake with your first orgasm, a wave crashing down your body as it washes over you. I slow down, and bring my soaking fingers up to my mouth, where I suck your sex from my fingers before I kiss you passionately, feeling your breath start to slowly subside, and return to normal.

You sink down to the couch, the waves of that powerful orgasm subsiding. I walk toward you, and you can see the bulge beneath my pants, and you start to smile, pulling me closer to you. You unclasp my belt, unzip my pants, and slide them down to the floor. Your hand reaching up to my snug boxer briefs, slowly caressing my cock through the fabric, watching as the bulge gets bigger and bigger.

You take your hands up to my waist, and slowly peel my boxers down to the floor, watching my cock spring forward. You take my cock, thick with desire, and start to firmly stroke me, pulling from the base to the tip, then slowly sliding back to the base of my shaft. Slowly, firmly, my cock getting stiffer and longer. You start to caress my balls with your free hand, and pull me toward your mouth, your lips parting to suck the tip of my cock into your mouth, your tongue dancing around and over my swollen head. Before long, the first drop of precum emerges, and you lick it off.

I'm not ready to cum yet, so I pull away, and pull you toward the bed. You sit on the edge of the bed, and lean back, pulling your feet up to the bed, your knees bent. I bend down to your soaked panties, and kiss you once through the fabric, inhaling your sweet, musky scent.

I peel your panties down, and throw them over my shoulder, the lips of your pussy wet with desire, parting open for me. I lower my mouth to your clit, my tongue making slow circles around you, feeling you get excited again. My tongue slips inside you and I slowly start to fuck you with my tongue, sliding in and out, feeling you get wetter and wetter. I stand up and bring my cock to the edge of your pussy, pushing your lips apart slightly so the tip of my cock gets wet from you.

You grab my cock in your hands, and bring it up to your clit, moving it quickly back and forth, up and down over your clit. Quick movements. You know exactly what is needed to make you cum again, and I let you use me to please you, the sensation of my cock on your clit sending tingling sensations up and down my body.

You start to quiver, and in a quick moment, pull my cock to you, and shove me into you in a big thrust, your feet around me, as I start to quickly thrust in and out of you, my cock soon covered in your sex. In a moment, you gush as the second giant orgasm hits you, your pussy contracting tightly around me as the orgasm rolls on and on, my cock thrusting deep into you, filling you entirely. White sparks shooting in front of your eyes as your body is consumed with the sensation from the orgasm.

Your beauty and the passion of the moment are too strong for me, and I unleash into you, hot streams of cum shooting from me inside you, our juices mingling, as my cock continues to thrust hard and fast into you.

Your pussy is tight, milking the last drops of cum from me, and pulling them into you.

I finally slide from you, and we both climb onto the bed, our arms and legs intertwined, our bodies naked and close, reveling in the passion of the moment, wishing it could last forever.

jkidd
jkidd
2 Followers