A Bodyguard's Duty

Story Info
She gives her ward the punishment she craves.
12.6k words
4.41
21k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Koraq scanned the ballroom once more, shifting her vision slightly into infrared, just enough to be able to see the glow of a plas pistol or heat blade. At nearly two and a half meters tall, she was easily able to see over all the others in the room to spot any threats. Nothing. Again. Only the security personnel spread throughout the perimeter grounds and outer edge of the room carried weapons; besides herself of course. The security guards around the room were all well dressed, wearing suits to blend in. They didn't blend in. They stood stiffly against the walls and near exits, their jackets bulging from ill-concealed weapons. They all wore HUD wraps over their eyes, giving them protection from sudden changes in light as well as access to tactical information and facial recognition. They were, like the ballroom guests, an assortment of humans, elves, and dwarves; however, they were also painfully conspicuous. But, Koraq had to agree, so was she.

Koraq also wore a suit. However, hers was tailored to allow quick movement and made of a dense nano-fiber material that stretched slightly to allow unimpeded movement. The suit was comfortable but did little to hide her large muscular frame. It also provided protection from most blades and small arms, but that was less important. She carried a kinetic pistol in a concealed holster below her left breast and two throwing knives were buried in her thick mane of dark hair that swept back from her brow and hung to her shoulders. Skintight braids along the side of her scalp gave her a mohawkish appearance as well as made it easier for her large, hypersensitive ears to pick up sounds without her hair interfering. Occasionally, she thought of shaving her hair off completely to solve the problem, but that would only strengthen the idea of her as some uncivilized, barbarian brute, and that would reflect badly on her ward, Lady Illeisiel Saylian. The politicians and the leaches that hung among them would see her as more savage and so treat her ward with less respect; that was not acceptable. The safety of her ward was paramount, and it was easier to do her job when people respected her Lady.

However, what made Koraq stand out most wasn't who she guarded, but what she was. After all, the Orks were responsible for more war and death in their collective history than all the other races combined. In fact, the Orks had fought each other to near extinction, now accounting for less than five percent of the population. Even worse, Koraq wasn't a common green ork, but a rare gray. A recessive gene caused one in every hundred thousand or so orks to be gray; physically stronger, larger, faster, and fiercer than all other orks. As well as a few lesser known... deviations. An untrained adolescent grey could carve a swath through any ten trained and armed soldiers of any race. Koraq was neither untrained, nor an adolescent, as her numerous tattoos of accomplishments displayed to all, though only the ones on her face were visible at the moment. Only the red berserker ork's, born once a century or so, could outmatch her.

She shifted her weight as she glanced around the large room. This wasn't a political gathering, so Koraq was spared the veritable assault of hundreds of security personnel and active sensor sweeps. Instead there were maybe two dozen guards with only six in the ballroom with the guests. The relatively low coms chatter allowed her to more easily focus on her surroundings. Her boring surroundings. The tedium of the party was making it hard for her to keep her mind from drifting to her plans for later tonight. Did she have everything she needed in her kit? Was Lady Saylian's schedule still cleared for tomorrow? Was she prepared to head down this path?

Yes, she was fully prepared. She had been planing this night for months. Had started down this path when she stumbled across Illeisiel's little secret. She had observed and monitored her ward for months before settling on this course. She had gathered supplies in secret, scoured the net for information, and meticulously groomed palace security to differ to her when it came to her ward. Her word had become as unquestionable as the Lady's, and she would use that to her advantage.

With a little difficulty, Koraq pulled her attentions back to the present. It wouldn't do to be distracted now so close to her goal. When she slid her gaze back across the crowd, she paused at the dais on the far side of the room. On the dais, there was an orchestra of mostly gnomes playing a quiet waltz. Among the diminutive figures was a troll hunched over a bass. His tall, lanky body was bent over the instrument as he worked the bow with one hand and the strings with the other. Koraq found the whole scene amusingly ironic. People mingled in time with the music but no one danced, the pomp and ceremony having ended over an hour before. None of the guests had left yet, but it wouldn't be long now.

Koraq glanced back to her ward, never more than a few paces away. They had been here for more than two hours now and she could see the strained weariness in Illeisiel's posture. They had originally planned to leave shortly after the host's speech, but she had been sidetracked by some minor lord or some such; Koraq couldn't remember his name. He was youthful and soft like most of those here, the others being old and soft. Though that wasn't to say the people in this room weren't dangerous in their own right, but their weapons were politics and rumor rather than the cold steel and hot plasma Koraq preferred. The young human's expressions and posture radiated barely restrained cockiness as he spoke of some inane subject; Koraq hadn't been paying attention to the conversation either. Illeisiel gave every appearance that she was hanging on every word with rapt attention, but her bodyguard knew her better than anyone and wasn't fooled. She saw the almost imperceptible way the elf's delicate, slender ears twitched back with impatience. The slight stiffness to her shoulders that belied her feigned interest. The way she nodded along to the conversation that most took for polite attention, but was actually her way to force herself to follow conversations she cared little about.

The bodyguard studied her ward. The elf was short, shorter than most humans, but lithe and elegant. In fact, she was petite in many ways, her small breasts that Koraq had only ever seen through a monitor, her firm little ass that begged for punishment, even her cute little nose. Koraq adored how much smaller the girl was. Her silky, golden hair was up now in an elaborate arrangement, but when it was loose it flowed to the middle of her back. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of blue that Koraq ached to see filled with passion. Koraq took a deep breath and, amongst the smells of the room and the nearby guests, she caught the soft scent of Illeisiel, but it was fleeting. She longed to return to her ward's suite of rooms, where that delicate scent permeated every room; especially her bedroom where there was always the slight undertone of her arousal.

Illeisiel shifted slightly closer to the human, her elegant dress shifting with her. She raised one pale, slender hand to her neck, resting her fingers against her collarbone in a relaxed manner that Koraq knew all too well, and laughed at something the lordling said. She had apparently reached the end of her patience; this was her signal that she required Koraq to extract her from the conversation.

Koraq was once again impressed by Illeisiel patience in withstanding the conversations as long as she had. Most Elves were patient, Koraq thought it was probably due to them living a century or two longer than most other races, but Illeisiel was especially courteous. She speculated it was due to growing up a politician's daughter. Her father had reigned as Primarch since before she was born, and just seeing how he treated her in the few years Koraq had been her personal guard was telling. He acted like she was still little more than a child. Koraq also speculated that her patience was at least partially a byproduct of her more private... predilections. She quickly pushed that thought away. She needed to remove her ward from the ballroom.

Koraq reached up and placed her finger against her ear piece for a moment then took three steps to her ward and bent down. "Lady Saylian, there's a call for you," she murmured, just loud enough for the pompous human male to hear her.

Illeisiel nodded acknowledgment and turned back to the man. "Apologies, Lord Cornic, I must step outside," she said, her tone every bit regretful. "A pleasure, as always."

He had been in the middle of some boastful story, completely exaggerated Koraq was sure, but he recovered after only a slight pause. "Of course, my lady," he replied. "We will have to get together again so I can further entertain you." He bowed in deference as Illeisiel excused herself.

As they made their way across the floor to the corridor beyond, Koraq scanned the room again, once more shifting her vision halfway into infrared. She knew she was nervous, but she couldn't help herself. She followed a step behind Illeisiel, both to keep an eye on her and to allow the guests to step back and make room out of deference to her high station instead of from fear or nervousness of Koraq's presence. Most people gave her a wide berth. It was racist, Koraq knew, but not undeserved.

As they entered the corridor outside the ballroom and made their way towards the hover pad, Koraq slipped her hand in her pocked and thumbed the call for their shuttle. Illeisiel slowed so she and Koraq were even and glanced up at her face. "Why are you frowning?" she asked. "I'm the one that had to put up with that idiot's preening."

Koraq chuckled. Illeisiel had known her long enough to read her stony expressions. She flexed her jaw, clicking her tusks against her top teeth in feigned irritation, "I'm frowning because you were supposed to leave," she glanced at her chrono, "twenty-six minutes ago."

Illeisiel made a decidedly unladylike grunt of frustration. "It's not my fault!" she exclaimed. "You know how father is about potential suitors," she said with a disgusted, mocking tone at the end.

"I do," Koraq replied disquietly, "but I'm the one blamed when you aren't home on time. Last time you were out too late he berated me in the middle of the audience hall. It was embarrassing."

Illeisiel waved dismissively. "You make is sound as if it was full of politicians. I distinctly remember it was only us."

"And the guards!" Koraq hissed. "You know how much they gossip."

Lady Saylian sighed and made a sharp gesture. "I don't want to talk about it," she said with finality. "I just want to go home, take off this dress, and enjoy the remainder of my night."

Koraq let the comment lie. They were alone for the most part, but the occasional guard could be seen as they strode down the corridor. It was best not to speak too freely in public. Plus, she didn't want to let on how much she knew about her ward's plans for the night, or how much Koraq planned to improve them.

Illeisiel allowed Koraq to move in front of her as they approached the doors so she could check and clear the hover pad. Koraq's vision slipped fully into infrared as she stepped outside and scanned the relative darkness. The shuttle was sitting on the pad empty and idling for takeoff, it's engine glowing brightly with heat. A dwarf guard on patrol stiffened when he saw her, immediately recognizing her and knowing who her ward was. She gave him a polite nod as he quickly straightened his jacket and brushed a hand through his beard. Koraq gave no notice.

She held the door open for Illeisiel and walked in front of her to the shuttle. The door slid open as they approached and Koraq held out her hand, helping Illeisiel step in as she lifted the edge her dress.

As they sat down across from each other, the door slid closed and the shuttle rose smoothly upwards, starting the short journey home. Koraq didn't let it show, but her heart was racing in anticipation for what lay ahead.

Tonight, she knew, would definitely be a night to remember.

************************

Koraq could see the tension in Illeisiel's shoulders ebb as they landed on the hover pad outside her set of suites. She exited first and again helped her ward step down from the shuttle, feeling the soft touch of her skin. The shuttle was powering down, it's engines humming quietly, as the ork strode to the panel near the door to her Lady's suites. She input the current security code and began to move through the rooms, making sure everything was as they had left it and no one else was present.

Illeisiel ignored her and went into her bedroom, removing her heels as she walked. She tossed them towards her closet, leaving them to lie on the floor just short of their intended destination, and removed her dress, draping it unceremoniously over her armoire. She pulled pins from her hair, allowing it to drape down her back, as she entered the bathroom, sat in front of her vanity in her underwear, and started removing her makeup.

After clearing all the rooms, Koraq locked and secured the exits and followed Illeisiel into the bedroom, closing that door as well. As the door clicked closed she surreptitiously moved her hand over the wall panel, activating the biometric lock and sealing them in. As expected, the elf's sharp musk of arousal faintly permeated the room, slightly stronger than usual due to her secret session last night; though, Koraq wasn't supposed to know about that.

Koraq sneaked a glance at the bathroom, confirming that Illeisiel was absorbed in her task. She could see only one side of the elf's back, blocked as she was by the bathroom door and the wall. Koraq retrieved the small metal disk from her coat pocked and set it down on the dresser next to Illeisiel's dress, hesitating the barest amount before thumbing the power and activating the jam field. The device was silent, the steady red light the only indication that it was on.

Her blood roared in her ears. She licked her suddenly dry lips and tried to calm herself. She was more afraid in this moment than she had ever been in any of her trials or battles, her heart hammering in her chest so loud she was sure Illeisiel could hear it. She took a steadying breath and forced her muscles to relax. She took another, slowing her heart rate and calming her emotions. Under control, she continued with her plan.

Koraq slipped the jamming device under the cloth of the dress to hide it from sight and removed her jacket as she moved to the bed. She quietly removed her weapons, placing them in the top drawer of the nightstand. She just as quietly retrieved her toolkit from under the bed and rolled it out on the nightstand, the items within resting neatly on the cloth, ready for use. She slipped out of her boots and padded over to the light panel, waiting. Listening. After a moment, she heard the water begin pouring into the tub. It was time.

She slipped her vision down into infrared, took a breath, and killed the lights.

With all of her speed and strength she leaped two long strides into the bathroom to Illeisiel and clamped her hand over her mouth before she could even ask what was happening. She drug the elf to her feet, slipping her free hand under her arm and around her neck for a solid grip, then raised her off the ground until Illeisiel's ear was even with Koraq's mouth.

"Don't struggle," she said, "or I will have to hurt you. Understand?"

At first, Illeisiel only stiffened slightly, perhaps thinking Koraq was protecting her from some threat. It was a few heartbeats after that she realized how the ork was holding her, hand painfully around her neck, their bodies pressed against each other. There were no alarms going off, no sounds of intruders. Only their own breathing and the water continuing to pour from the faucet. Illeisiel twisted and flailed uselessly against Koraq's tight grip for a moment and the ork moved her hand from the elf's mouth to her stomach to keep her in control.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" Illeisiel demanded now that her mouth was free. She sounded confused, not yet realizing the situation.

Koraq, deciding she should clarify things, squeezed her hand tightly around the upper area of Illeisiel's neck, choking her in a way she knew would not bruise. The elf gasped for breath as her face reddened. Illeisiel's wild flailing turned into blind clawing at Koraq's iron grip. She struggled desperately, then became frantic as her breath ran out. Koraq watched the elf's nipples harden, then she shook with a brief, truncated quiver, as her eyes started to roll back and the ork quickly adjusted her grip so that her captive wouldn't pass out. She immediately began sucking deep lungfuls of air as she broke into a short coughing fit. With one hand around her delicate neck the other pressing into her stomach, Koraq held the elf tightly against her as she moved to the bedroom. The big ork woman loved the feel of the petite elf woman pressed against her, her body trembling and her back speckled in a cold sweat from her ordeal. She especially enjoyed the feel of her semi-hard cock straining against the confinement of her underwear and pants.

One of the biggest differences between gray orks and other orks, even other species, was that every gray ork was a hermaphrodite. Though always female in form and appearance, they lacked a clit. Instead, directly above their vaginal opening, gray orks had an elongated slit; a sheath that housed a cock every bit as extraordinary as the rest of them.

Koraq slid her hand from Illeisiel's stomach, still holding her loosely by the neck, and grabbed the cock gag from her toolkit. Illeisiel had a tight grip on Koraq's wrist and forearm, attempting to keep some of her weight off her neck, and she was trembling slightly from the exertion and maybe a little bit from fear. There didn't' appear to be any embarrassment at all in the elf's expression and Koraq was unsure she had even been aware of the almost orgasm.

"Open your mouth," Koraq demanded.

Illeisiel shook her head and squeezed her lips together.

Koraq grinned, delighting in her ward's defiance. She slammed the small elf into the wall and held her there by her neck. She leaned close and spoke quietly, "Palace security knows you're back and I've already checked in for the night. I've secured and locked the suite, disabled your override, and activated an electronic jam field. Struggle all you want. Make as much noise as you want. No one will hear you. We have all night, all day tomorrow, and tomorrow night before anyone even thinks about your absence." Koraq leaned her forehead against her captive's and stared into her eyes as she whispered, "How do you want this to go?"

Koraq watched as Illeisiel's thoughts showed on her face. Defiance, confusion, realization, anger, fear, resolve. They danced across her smooth features and Koraq saw the moment that her captive accepted that she would have to obey, at least for now. She slowly opened her mouth a fraction.

Koraq squeezed her neck tighter and growled, "All the way."

Illeisiel obeyed, not wanting to be choked again.

Koraq worked the large phallic gag roughly between her teeth and secured it tightly with one hand, forcing her mouth open obscenely wide. She had selected a medium length plug, no more than ten centimeters long, and it slid into Illeisiel's mouth smoothly. The elf coughed as it pressed against the entrance to her throat. Koraq knew from the hours upon hours of hidden camera footage she had that the elf could suppress her gag reflex, so she wasn't worried.

Koraq moved her captive to the bed and forced her face down on it. She released her throat, pulled her slender arms behind her back roughly, and held her forearms together with one hand. She removed a strip of nano binding cloth from the kit and wrapped them tightly around Illeisiel's forearms several times. The nano fibers knitted themselves together, constricting against the elf's pale skin. Next, she grabbed Illeisiel's ankles and flipped her onto her back, pushing forward and down on her legs until they were folded against her in a squatting position. She held her in that position with one large hand pressing against the small girl's shins and wrapped another nano binding cloth around her left thigh and lower shin near her delicate feet. She repeated this to the other leg as well so that each ankle was bound to her upper thigh.