A Bodyguard's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crash2012
Crash2012
29 Followers

"What's this?"

"Nothing," Jackson tried to pull his shirt over his hip as Mikey tried to turn him.

"Jackson, stop. Let me look," he swatted at Jackson's hands when the man flushed a dark red. His lips formed a 'o' as he looked at the perfect portrait of himself.

"Why am I on your hip?"

"I told you. I've loved you for a long time. You don't think it's creepy do you?" the ball disappeared between his teeth again.

"Hell, no. I think its devotion and sexy as sin," Jackson grunted then groaned as Mikey sucked the head inside his warm mouth. Sensation licked along his spine like tiny fingers as he watched Mikey close his eyes and suck him in deeper.

"Damn, baby," he reached down and tangled his hands in Mikey's hair, seeing the lighter shades of colours he'd never noticed before, russet brown, blonde and even a few red hairs. He moaned quietly as his tongue played with the bars in his cock, rolling them beneath the skin.

"You taste so good," Mikey licked at the sticky pre-cum that leaked from the plum shaped head. It tasted bitter but sweet at the same time. He reached up with his other hand and tugged gently at the rings embedded in his balls. Jackson groaned again and thrust his hips. Mikey swirled his tongue under the bulbous head and gasped as pre-cum shot into his mouth.

"Sorry," Jackson blushed and titled his head back on the headrest as his hands pulled at Mikey's now tangled hair.

"Can you do it all the time?" Mikey asked as he licked the same spot again and grinned as Jackson squirted again into his waiting mouth.

"Yeah. It's been happening since I was...fifteen," Jackson grunted then moaned as Mikey tugged at the rings in his balls, pulling the skin taut then licking it.

"That's so fucking sexy,"

"Please, sweetheart," Jackson growled out as Mikey sucked up and down in a fast rhythm, twisting his head. He arched his back, and pulled Mikey away from him. He gripped his own cock and stroked it until he spurted cum over Mikey's beautiful face.

"Couldn't let you...swallow,"

"Okay," Mikey swiped at the cum on his face and held it to Jackson's lips, his cock throbbed as Jackson's tongue snaked out and licked at his own release before a baby wipe was passed to him. Mikey cleaned his face and then placed it in the on board rubbish bin. They were just pulling up outside the hotel as Jackson zipped his pants again.

"Ready?"

"What about you?"

"You can make it up to me," Mikey winked before stepping from the car, waving at the cameras flashed before him. Jackson wrapped his arm around his waist before pulling him into the hotel; they stopped at the doorway and smiled at each other. The tables were decorated in white silk and the crystal chandeliers made the ballroom look elegant and classy.

"Ready Mr Ferguson?"

"Why yes, Mr Carson." Mikey looped his arm with Jackson's as they mingled around the giant ballroom.

****

"I hate this," Jackson pushed away from the wall as Mikey spoke to a client. The tall, blonde Adonis was flirting with his man. It wasn't the first time that night either.

"Then go get him," Carissa sipped at the champagne in her hand and frowned at him.

"I had force him to be my date, you know?" Jackson rolled the ball around in his tongue and scowled, he's changed every piercing from its original colour to black for Mikey tonight and he wasn't even paying attention to him.

"He's nervous. Take him away from that man," Carissa pushed him and Jackson straightened his tie and tapped the older man on the shoulder.

"Sorry to interrupt but that's my date," Mikey scowled at him and shook his head at him. Jackson nodded and pulled him away. "You're going to dance with me,"

"Jackson. That was Arthur Gold, he was thinking about investing with my company. That would have been big,"

"More like investing in your ass, Mike,"

"You're such an asshole," Jackson tugged him closer and wrapped him in his arms. He kissed his right cheek then his left, slowly working his way to those full lips. Mikey tried to pull away but Jackson grasped his head and pulled him closer. There were snaps and flares of light but Jackson didn't give up kissing Mikey until he was a puddle in his arms.

"I'm sorry, Jack," Mikey whispered and rested his head on Jackson's wide chest. "Thank you,"

"What for?" he started swaying gently, smiling into the strawberry smelling hair.

"Everything,"

"I love you. You know that right?"

"I know," Mikey nodded and wrapped his arms tighter around Jackson's waist, his nose buried in silk tie.

"I bought the property in Aspen,"

"My property?" Mikey tilted his head back and frowned as he saw Jackson clicking the now black ball against his teeth. He'd caught him doing it six times tonight, and he'd always done it when he was nervous.

"Yeah. I couldn't think of another man or women lying in your bed. It doesn't make me sound crazy does it?" he rubbed his hand over his hair and pulled one of the piercings into his mouth.

"Not one little bit," Mikey reached up and gripped the piercing with his teeth and tugged, Jackson groaned and rubbed his groin against his stomach.

"You're not creepy or crazy,"

"When can we leave?"

"Now," Mikey whispered in his ear as he made the rounds to say goodbye. There was definitely going to be pictures of him and Jackson in the newspapers and magazines tomorrow.

"Are you going to wear the boxers for me?"

"I'll sleep in them for you," Mikey winked and climbed back into the car as Jackson pulled him into his arms.

"Good." Jackson stroked Mikey's hair and looked out the darkened window. Everything was great at the moment. Nothing could go wrong. All he needed was to get Mikey to say those three little words then everything would be perfect.

****

"Can I tell you a secret?" Jackson asked as they rested on the sofa later than night. Mikey was wearing the red silk boxers, wrapped in the Afghan and snuggled close to him as a classic horror played on the big screen.

"Mhmm,"

"I watched you have sex for the last two years,"

"Why?" Mikey felt his heart lurch into his throat, if Jackson had been watching him for two years then he must have seen the night that Harry invited someone else into their bed. He hadn't wanted to do it. He found it degrading and embarrassing but done it because Harry wanted to.

"To make sure no one hurt you. I almost killed that man Harry bought to your bed," his fist tightened around the remote until the plastic creaked. "I actually followed the bastard home. I was going to hurt him until I found out he had a wife and kids,"

"Are you disgusted by me?" Mikey sniffled as tears slipped down his cheeks; he never wanted Jackson to know about that. He never wanted anyone to know about that.

"Baby, I'll never be disgusted by you. I know Harry forced it on you,"

"I swear I didn't want to. I broke up with him a week after," Mikey shuddered as tears rolled heavily down his cheeks. Jackson picked him up and placed him on his lap, his thumb swiping the tears away.

"Shh, I know you didn't want to," he was rocked as Jackson whispered quiet words into his ear until the tears ceased and sobs stopped wracking his slender body.

"Just feel, baby," Jackson slipped his hand into the silk boxers and around the soft shaft as Mikey moaned and bucked. He swiped his hand over the head and tugged at the drawn up balls. Mikey fit perfectly into his hand. He wrapped his thumb and forefinger around the tip of his shaft and moved it up slowly then down.

"Jack..." Mikey grasped his shoulders and looked into the amazing green and amber eyes. Jackson grinned before kissing him and slipping his hand back to play with his hole. The little ring of muscle flexed as Mikey arched his back. Jackson took the opportunity to lean down and grasp the little dusky nipple between his teeth, biting it as it turned red and pebbled even more.

Sensations rushed along his spine and made a head lone dive into his balls as Jackson slipped his finger gently inside his body. It was dry but felt incredibly erotic. The finger disappeared then came back lubed with his own pre-cum and slowly started its invasion again.

"Please,"

"Not yet," Jackson tutted at him before rubbing his forefinger along the little slit in his head while slipping his finger from his ass to push on the pipe in his cock to stop his orgasm. Mikey writhed as pleasure prickled his body. He even felt it in his toes.

"Jackson..." Mikey's voice came out as a wail as Jackson squeezed the head before finally releasing his shaft and tugging his balls again. Mikey came silently. No sound emerged as pleasure demanded his every speck of attention. Waves of pleasure bounded around his body as cum seeped lazily from his cock.

"Oh," Mikey whispered when he could speak again.

"Just you wait until I get in that ass of yours," Jackson husked against his ear as he was lifted. Mikey squeaked before wrapping his legs around Jackson's waist. The angel on his chest was black and white and had long hair, wrapping around his waist. He was rested back on his bed before a kiss was placed on his nose gently.

"Stay, please?"

"Okay," Jackson looked at Mikey and his heard thumped loudly in his chest. The dark eyes were dropping slowly and his mouth parted slightly. The wet spot that was now drying on the silk boxers made him frown and pull them from the willing body. Jackson tilted Mikey's body slightly to the left and rubbed his finger over the little devil holding a pride flag.

"When did you get this?"

"When I met you," Mikey stroked his hand over Jackson's hair and reached up and pulled one of the black plugs from his ear. He reached up with a giggle as he fit his pinkie finger inside the hole.

"What are you doing?" Jackson chuckled as pulled his finger from his ear.

"Always wanted to know," he reached on his bedside cabinet before he popped the neon green one back in. "Much better,"

"How did you know what size to get?"

"You've kept it at twelve since you've been working for me," Mikey curled up to him, throwing his leg over both of Jackson's and resting his head on the bare chest.

"I never told you,"

"I had it when I was younger," Mikey mumbled as he snuggled closer to his chest, the heat seeping through him and into his own body. Jackson looked at Mikey's ears and smiled, the lobe was wrinkled and tight.

"Sleep well, baby,"

"Mph." Mikey grunted and Jackson moved them so he was comfortable with Mikey's ass tucked tight against his crotch before he kissed him behind the ear and closed his eyes. Sleep came easily for once.

****

"Sexual harassment?" Mikey yelled at him three months later. He and Jackson had been the perfect couple. He stayed over every night and Roxy even had her own bed at his penthouse. They still hadn't gone all the way but Jackson understood why he wanted to wait for him. Even the toys Jackson had bought him had been used. Except from the long vibrator.

"I quote 'Rumour has it that Mikey Carmichael has been sexually harassing Jackson Ferguson for almost two and a half years now. The source has asked to remain anonymous. Pictures show that they are looking very happy together for a sexually harassing pair.'" Jackson placed the gossip magazine on the desk in front of him and frowned, the piercing disappearing between his teeth again.

"Call a press conference,"

"This won't get you fired?"

"Baby, no one can fire me. I'm my own boss remember?" Mikey glared at the computer screen as his phone started ringing. "I knew it was you. You're a fucking asshole,"

"When are you going to get it, baby?" Harry laughed at him from the other side of the line.

"Get what?"

"You're not allowed anyone else,"

"Yeah? Tell that to my attorney," Mikey rested his head on Jackson's chest as he held the phone to his ear. The broad hand that stroked through his hair calmed him greatly.

"Mikey, baby..."

"I'm not your fucking baby, Harry. We fucked for a few years. Do you want me to go public with it?" Mikey waited as the silence stretched over the line before Harry's voice slid over the line. Like a snake.

"You wouldn't. It would kill my wife,"

"You shouldn't have fucked me then. I've got countless points of evidence stocked up here,"

"Oh yeah? Who from? Your fucking lapdog? Like they're going to believe him,"

"What about the tape? I mean I can prove you're gay. Remember that night? Gary sure did like it. Then all I have to say is we've been on and off for a few years and now you're using false allegations against me,"

"You wouldn't..."

"Watch me, Stallone. This is the last time you fuck around with me, Jackson and my life," Mikey slammed the phone onto the cradle and glared at Jackson who was smiling smugly.

"What are you smiling at?"

"You. Your press conference is in an hour,"

"Good,"

"You say that a lot," Jackson whispered before he kissed him, his tongue dominating his mouth. Mikey lapped up the unique taste of Jackson as he ran his hands over the firm muscles in his body. There was nipping kisses at his and Mikey's lips before Jackson pulled his head back with a grin.

"You suck,"

"Only you, baby," Jackson winked and stood back by the door as Carly poked her head in.

"You're two o'clock," Mikey engaged himself in the conversation with Dick Martin a new entrepreneur from New York who wanted to get involved with gay pride. It was quick and simple to get him to the right organizations and charities.

"Ready?"

"One hundred percent." Mikey pocketed the CD and waited in the elevator for Jackson. There were at least seventy people waiting outside for them when they arrived. "Let's get this over with."

***

It was scandalous to say the least. Photographers snapped pictures, reporters screamed questions, and Harry Stallone's wife was pissed. The little fiery red head screamed at Harry and slapped him around the face. Numerous times.

"Let's go home," Mikey whispered as he rested his head on Jackson's chest as they sat in the back of the sedan.

"Mm. Can't wait to taste you again," Jackson flicked at the loop that was now in his ear. The fresh skin freshly pierced two weeks ago.

"You might be able to do more than taste,"

"Stop teasing. You know I'm dying to get my cock in that tight ass of yours," Mikey looked up and kissed Jackson's Adam's apple as he leant back on the headrest.

"I'm not teasing this time,"

"Really?"

"Yeah. You can even cuff me up if you would like to," Mikey licked down that strong neck and suckled gently at the skin there.

"Mm. Just like that, sweetheart," Jackson cupped Mikey's head, a hot wet tongue snaked out to rub over the bruised area and his cock perked up fully.

"We're home, dudes," Trent whistled from the front seat and grinned into the mirror.

"Are you all right, Trent?" Mikey asked as he noticed the dark circles under Trent's eyes and the distance he was giving them.

"Yep. You know it's hard breaking up with someone you love,"

"When did you and Matthew break up?" Jackson asked as he arched his back frowning at him.

"Last week. I've sort of been bed hopping, ya know?" Trent smiled and rubbed the back of his neck as he tried to shoo them from the car.

"You can stay at mine until you get back on your feet," Jackson said as he slipped from the car and rested his arms on the sedans roof, leaning down at Trent. "I mean I'm always at Mikey's and the place isn't being used,"

"I couldn't do that," you could see the hope shining in Trent's eyes as he looked at Jackson.

"I insist, here are the keys,"

Jackson tossed the key chain to him and winked. "You can fuck now. You look like you could use it,"

"Thanks. I'll pay you back, honestly,"

"Don't sweat it," Jackson pulled Mikey into the elevator and grinned wickedly down at him. "Let's get into that big bed of yours,"

"Ours," Mikey automatically corrected and giggled as Jackson lifted him and pinned him against the wall.

"Damn. That laugh makes me rock hard," Jackson husked as he was pulled into the penthouse, his tie and jacket ripped from in moments.

"Hey, that's Armani," Mikey pouted then scowled at him as his shirt was torn down the middle, buttons popping free and spraying the room.

"What makes you think you're getting my ass now?" he squealed then laughed again as he was cornered into the bedroom then thrown onto the bed.

"Oh baby, I think I've waited more than long enough. Don't you?"

"If I say no?" Mikey bit his lip then reached down to unbuckle his belt then slid his slacks down his thighs with a cheeky smile, his cock bobbing free.

"You're not going to say no," Jackson grinned as he stripped his tight black shirt from overhead, pulled his earpiece out and unbuckled his belt but left his black jeans on. He slipped his hand inside the drawer and pulled the neon green vibrator from its home.

"You're not using that on me," Mikey placed his hand on his stomach and glared at him.

"I remember specifically this being packaged when I gave it to you, no batteries either," he twisted the bottom and the toy buzzed happily in his palm.

"And?" Mikey flushed, the redness went from the tip of his head to the middle of his stomach.

"How about you show me what you've done with it?" Jackson placed the toy on his stomach and pulled the other little bullet out. "We had fun with this remember?"

Oh, Mikey remembered. The toy had buzzed hard in his ass for almost an hour before Jackson had finally allowed him his release.

"I'm not showing you," Mikey shook his head but frowned as his cock stiffened further. His stupid body was always betraying him.

"Please? For me. I'll appreciate it greatly,"

"More like your cock will," Mikey sat up and crossed his legs, his hard cock bobbing.

"Come on," Jackson leant forward and kissed him, his warm tongue sneaked out and Mikey sighed before wrapping his arms around the broad shoulders. Mikey snuck his tongue back into his mouth and moaned as it was suckled on.

"Then you'll fuck me?"

"No. I'll make love to you though," Jackson his cheek then sucked at the base of his throat.

"Can I fuck you?" Mikey asked as he grabbed the lube from the nightstand. He spread the cool gel on his fingers and bit his lip, he looked up and Jackson was doing the same.

"Sure. After I've fucked you,"

"Really?" Mikey knelt on his knees and reached around behind him, the lube cool against his ass as he slowly slipped a finger inside, his lashes fluttering.

"Oh yeah. Now lay back so I can see," Jackson pushed him back on the bed and Mikey glared at him. Jackson just grinned at him before settling cross legged in front of him. Mikey closed his eyes and slipped two fingers inside, trying to stretch the tight muscle.

"Just like that, baby," Jackson husked as he slipped his jeans off, his eyes locked on the slim figures disappearing into Mikey's sweet body. He reached down and stroked his cock, watching as those lips parted on a breathless moan.

"Put it in, Mike," Mikey bit his lip again as he picked the toy up, turned it on and trailed it over his cock, his balls and then finally against his ass. He heard the little encouragements from in front of him as he slipped the slick toy inside his ass, his muscles immediately clenching around the plastic.

"Oh..." he pushed it in, the slick plastic disappearing quickly into his body. It didn't take long for him to set a rhythm up, Mikey arched his back as it went in and slumped as it came out. Pleasure sizzled and bounced across his body in waves, sensation prickling at his ass and cock.

"Enough," Mikey's eyes snapped open as he watched Jackson slick lube on his cock before kneeling before him. He pulled the toy out and placed his cock at his entrance.

"Clean?"

"Clean," Mikey nodded then gasped as Jackson's hips lunged forwards, burying himself inside him in one hard thrust.

Crash2012
Crash2012
29 Followers