A Boiled Frog Pt. 04

Story Info
Turning down the heat.
7.9k words
4.8
53.8k
81

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noobdude
noobdude
621 Followers

Ok, after the last couple of comments I didn't think I could wait any longer, so here is Part 4, a little shorter and sooner than I was planning, but hopefully it will allay some concerns while I work on the next section. I apologize for the brief amount of sex in this one, but I hope you still enjoy it. Thanks to everyone who commented and have favorited me or given me good rankings, you are what keep me writing more.

*****

Chapter 1

Is it possible to literally die from embarrassment? I know it's a common saying, and people say it all the time. But is it physically possible? Cause if it isn't, I think I came close to being the first. Let me recap my situation for you to put it in perspective and maybe you will understand why I thought I was in my last few minutes on Earth.

First off, I am a heterosexual GUY who just happens to have had my chest blown up this morning so that I have a pair of jiggling, saline-filled breasts wobbling everywhere. I'm also barely able to breathe because I have a corset that's making me suck in five inches of waistline. Then I can't hold onto crap due to claws attached to my fingernails that make my hands practically useless. And let's not forget about the dildo shoved up my ass, which is rocking back and forth in me causing me not to think straight. Plus, I just had to do the 100-yard dash to my truck in 5'inch heels that are locked onto my feet so I can't remove them.

A pretty terrible situation, right? Can it get any worse? Why yes, it can! I had to do that 100-yard dash to avoid a woman who knows I am a guy and who knows all my friends. And where am I headed? To deal with my wife who has brought a man into our bedroom. I was so concerned my marriage as I know it was over. I didn't want to go home and face the music, but what else can I do?

I made it to my car gasping for breath and my heart racing in overdrive, only to not be able to get my keys into the ignition before her car pulled up behind me effectively blocking me in. I sat there hyperventilating and praying to my creator, something I hadn't done in a long time, for a miracle to get me out of here before I died of over embarrassment. As a last-ditch effort, I shook my hair so that it hung down covering most of my face.

Deidre, my huntress, got out of her car and strolled towards me. She was all grins as she motioned for me to roll down the window. I reluctantly did and she reached in and softly caressed my cheek, then slowly swept the hair back off my face. Her voice then dropped to a whisper and what she said next sent panic through my bones and caused the hairs on the back of my neck to rise.

"Well, well, well," she said. "Hello, Chris."

As a Hail Mary, I squeaked out, "Who's Chris?"

She chuckled. "If I hadn't seen the video, I never would've guessed. But I've been drooling over your cute butt when you swing a bat for over two years. That gave it away. Then, when I saw your truck, it sealed the deal.

I groaned. "Please don't tell anyone. Can you pretend you never saw me?"

"Oh, honey," she smiled. "Of course, I can," after a pause, "for the right price. At least on the first part, the second part is impossible. You look so good right now. That's forever burned into my brain."

I cringed. "Ok, I hate to ask. What's the price? What do you want?"

"Well, Chrissie baby, I want four things." I visibly sagged at this news. "The first is a given. We need your bat in our lineup. You're the Diva's new right fielder. The girls will be so psyched."

I did miss playing ball. But on an all-girls team? Could I do that?

"Will you tell them it's me?" I questioned.

"Not if you meet my other demands."

"Which are?"

"Well, I gave you my number seven weeks ago and you never called. I admit, I've been hurt. I'm not used to being turned down. I put myself out there ..."

"But I'm married," I complained. "I can't cheat on my wife."

"So, who were the two Amazon chicks?" she said, arching one eyebrow. "I watched you kiss the one and say you were a couple with the other? Don't deny it."

"Lisa is my wife's best friend," I stated. "My wife set us up to help Lisa out of a tough time. It's a long story."

'Well, I want a minimum of seven dates with you," she firmly stated. "The Amazon queen was drop dead though, if you bring her along I will count that as a double."

I gazed into Deidre's rich green eyes to see if she was serious. She really was a beautiful woman. While older than me, she had kept herself in ridiculous shape. She was what I would call a "hard body." She wore her hair chin length in an afro with several of her curly locks dyed shades of blonde, bronze, brown, and black. Although an inch shorter than me, she probably had me by thirty pounds, all of it muscle. Her light chocolate skin rippled lean with muscles and despite that, her tank top revealed a generous amount of cleavage.

"Just dates?" I asked. "Traditional dates where I take you out to movies and dinner?"

"Something like that," she said. "I do get lonely. But I choose the time and place."

"Okay, that's two. What else?"

"One of those dates is my office's Halloween party. That one you must pretend to be my steady girlfriend. Totally into me, if you know what I mean."

Grrrrr. I hate parties. I just had to do this with Lisa in Vegas. Does lightning strike twice? What did I do to deserve this?

"And?" I demanded, annoyed now.

She looked me dead in the eye and stated slowly but firmly. "I want to see you naked."

"Naked?" I gasped. "Why? When do you want that?"

"Right fucking now. Get in the car and we will go back to my place. Then you will strip completely and let me check you out."

"I can't," I whispered, starting to blush in humiliation.

"I got Dennis's number in my phone. Should I give him a holler?"

"No, it's not that," I said, turning further red.

"What is it then?"

"This is so embarrassing," I muttered. "I can't strip naked. My heels are locked on my feet and I don't have the key."

"Oooooh, kinky. Do you have stockings on?"

I put my head down in shame.

"Yes."

"That'll work then. Let's go."

"I can't go. I need to go home. I have to go see Julie ..."

I lost it right there and started bawling.

She looked at me in surprise to see if I was faking and when she realized I wasn't, she opened the truck door and pulled me out into a hug.

"There, there, sugar bear," she cooed, patting me on the back. "It's going to be ok. Tell Mama Dee what's wrong and I will help out."

I lost it even more. I was turning into an emotional wreck. The tears were flowing and I could feel the makeup that Andre had so expertly applied start to run. I cried into her shoulder for a good few minutes before I finally got control and could speak.

Amidst a few sobs, I got out the story of Mick and the fact that Julie was pressuring me to sleep with him and was at home now probably boinking the crap out of him since I was here with Deidre. I had to go home to save my marriage if that was at all possible.

She said, "I got this. Don't you worry, Mama Dee is going to make it all better. Give me your phone."

I did and she scrolled through my favorites and hit Julie.

Julie answered on the second ring and I heard her loudly despite the phone being at Deidre's ear. "Tina, where the hell are you? You are ruining this day. I had it planned out perfectly. I wanted it to be special for you."

Deidre looked at me and mouthed, "Tina?"

I blushed even more and nodded.

Deidre then spoke in a rough voice. "I'm sorry, Tina can't come to the phone right now. She is in the middle of being kidnapped."

My mouth dropped open. That was not what I was expecting to hear at all.

I think it took a few seconds for it to register with Julie as well. She stopped talking for at least ten seconds then she blurted out, "What did you say?"

"Do you ever want to see Tina again?" Deidre said, again in the harsh voice.

I heard Julie gasp as it finally clicked what she was hearing.

"Yes, yes, please don't hurt her," spilled out of the phone. "I love her. I will do anything you need me to do, just please, please, don't hurt her."

"First off, ditch the Mick. And don't think about calling the police or anyone else for that matter. We are monitoring you. Then get in your car and drive to Mel's Coffee Shop on 17th. Grab a booth and wait to be contacted. Do you understand?"

"Uh, sure," Julie squeaked out. "Promise me you won't hurt her? I can pay."

"No harm will come to her if you follow the instructions exactly," and then Deidre hung up.

My mouth still hung open in shock.

"What the hell," I said. "I thought you said you were making it better, you just made it 1000 times worse."

"No I didn't," she replied. "It's actually not that bad. I got a lot out of that conversation. The biggest thing is that she still loves you. Trust me. Everything is going to be okay."

"But what if she calls the cops?" I asked.

"Then YOU will tell them it was a big joke to get her to a surprise party or something. Don't worry about it."

"You are crazy."

"You're right. I am. So now that you know that, are you going to meet my demands?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I never said I would sleep with you. You didn't ask for that!"

"I would never force someone to have sex with me," Deidre smirked. "But I won't turn you down once you fall for me. It's an inevitable slope."

I sighed. "Yeah, yeah right, we'll see. Let's go."

I climbed into the passenger seat of the Lexus and put myself in Deidre's hands.

Chapter 2

Deidre's car was immaculately clean so I was a little surprised to hear her say, "Sorry about the mess, I wasn't expecting company," as we walked into a small house in one of the seedier neighborhoods of our suburb. I was a little surprised since Deidre's late model Lexus and her wardrobe projected an affluence that this house didn't fit in with.

As we walked in the living room, which wasn't THAT dirty, I looked around. It just had some toys on the floor and a playpen in the corner. There was a spit rag on top of the couch that had been used but honestly it was pretty clean for someone who obviously had a baby living there.

"You have a kid?" I asked, knowing nothing about her life except she played softball and was a knockout.

"That's my grandkid's stuff actually," she said. "I know, I know. I look pretty good for a grandma. Let's go up to my room."

I followed her up the stairs stating again, "I am not doing anything sexual with you. I love my wife and she's going to be at Mel's waiting for us any second.

"I understand," she said. "It's just I've always been fascinated by the T in the LGBT lifestyle. You are my first chance to see one."

"I'm just a guy," I pronounced. "There's no T. I don't know what the heck I am. I just know I make my wife happy."

We reached the top of the stairs and entered a bedroom with a large bed and next to the bed was a vanity with a large mirror. She directed me in front of the mirror and said, "So you're just a guy in high heels and a cute dress. Is that it?"

I blushed at that.

"Dressing like this makes my wife happy."

"So, you said," she said, easing herself down on the bed. I turned to face her. "But what about you, does it make you happy?"

"I don't know," I honestly replied. "At times it does, sure, sometimes I feel so amazing, but other times I feel like I'm not in my own body. The only thing I really know is that most of the time I think I will be seen as a freak and that just scares the shit out of me."

She laughed at that. "My, you are cute. I don't care if you are just a guy in a dress. You're a beautiful one. Go ahead, take it off. Let me see you."

Trying not to blush too much, I reached up and pulled the spaghetti straps off my shoulders and let the dress slip down off my body. Stepping out of it, I slowly twirled in all white: bra, corset, panties, thigh highs and heels.

"Is that what you wanted to see?" I asked. "Happy now?"

"Is that real cleavage?" Deidre questioned. "What have they done to you?"

Rather than reply, I turned my back to her, looked into the mirror, reached back and undid the bra, and slowly pulled it off to expose myself. I pulled it down while looking in the mirror so both of us could see without me having to face Deidre. It somehow seemed more private.

My milky white breasts, emphasized by my new tan, jiggled and jumped as they came out of the bra, swaying this way and that as I pulled the bra off my arms. Now it was Deidre's turn to have her jaw drop open.

"Oh my," she breathed. "You are heavenly."

Not waiting for her to demand more, I reached down and untucked myself from the gaffe, and pulled the panties down to my knees, where they dropped the rest of the way down. My cock rose a little in relief from the gaff, but remained flaccid.

"Well I can see why your wife is happy. You dear, are sex on a stick. I could eat you up."

Deidre jumped up from the bed and I backed away by the sudden movement, but she headed for the bedroom door, not to me. She got to the door, closed it and locked it, and then turned to face me.

"You know where I said I wasn't going to force you to have sex with me?" she said with a big grin on her face."

"Yeah," I said apprehensively.

"Well, I lied."

That dropped my jaw wide open in shock. I froze there in a panic.

Deidre remained at the door for a second then she took a step towards me. I backed up further and she stopped, bent over, and started chuckling.

"I'm just messing with you," she said. "Sorry. I couldn't help it. You looked so serious."

I held my breath for a second longer, then realized that she was indeed playing with me.

"Sit on the bed and tell me the story of how you got to being just this guy."

I sat on the bed, shyly covering up my penis and my hands covering my breasts and closed my eyes and began to talk. With my eyes closed, and Deidre remaining on the other side of the room, I felt a release as I poured out my story.

I don't know why but I told her everything. She was a good listener and didn't interrupt, but gave me the appropriate noises that seemed to egg more out of me when I thought I couldn't say any more. I told her about the hair removal incident, the first dress-up, the salon trip, the lessons from the Internet as my birthday gift, the Vegas trip with Lisa, the meeting of Mick, the dance with Ted and fleeing home full of jealousy, and onto the events of today.

When I mentioned that Julie seemed to be changing and getting more aggressive towards me she asked for an example.

"Well, it's embarrassing," I said.

"Don't worry honey, Mama Dee has heard it all before," Deidre said. "Tell me what a nasty little cute young vixen Julie is becoming."

"Well a couple of times this past week she has climbed onto my face while I was asleep and made me, you know, lick her before she gets dressed for work. She never did it before and now she likes to grind on my tongue even more than she likes intercourse it seems. She even had me kneel in the shower and lick her while she washed her hair one time."

"Why did you do it?"

"Cause I want her happy. What's the big deal? It's not like I don't enjoy it too."

She asked about my breasts and I told her they were injected with saline and temporary. They would go down over the next couple of days.

"Well that's a shame," she said. "They look terrific."

Her next question floored me. "Does your cock still get hard?"

"Ya, of course, I'm not 60, why wouldn't it?"

"HRT could affect your performance, at least that's what I've heard."

"What's HRT?"

She raised her eyes in disbelief. "Um, hormone replacement therapy."

"Oh, I am not taking anything like that," I replied.

"Are you sure?"

"I don't think I am. How would I know?"

She shrugged. "Any mood swings lately?"

"I have been crying all the time. I can't seem to stop."

She hmmed at that. "Interesting."

"So, you and Julie haven't talked about any of this at all. She just did it and you put up with it. You haven't discussed an end goal or anything?"

"Well a couple of times she asked me if I was okay with it, but I want to make her happy so I would always tell her yes."

"Okay, forget Julie, forget the Amazon, forget them all and let's talk about you. Do you miss being a guy?"

"I miss my friends and I miss playing softball and playing in the band, so yeah."

"Those are not things about being a guy, those are just things you did as a guy. You could do those things as a girl. I mean do you miss being a guy?"

I thought about that for a second and couldn't think of anything I missed other than my beard, and the pleasures I got from being a woman far outweighed that.

"I guess not," I said.

"So, you are comfortable in women's clothes?"

"I love some of them. The heels not so much but Julie and Lisa love me in them and if they wear them and I don't, I feel so short. This corset leaves something to be desired, though. I could live without it for sure."

"Being a woman has some sacrifices, that's for sure," Deidre said. "That looks too good on you, you need to leave it on. You look ridiculously good in it."

I smiled at the compliment.

"Thanks. So, you really think I look good as a girl?" I cocked an arm up to my ear, stuck out my breasts and spread my legs to show off everything. "I know Julie and Lisa like this look, but what do you think?"

"You are such a girl," she laughed. "Fishing for compliments. Is that a butt plug you have in that I noticed?"

I blushed at that. "Yes, I want to take it out. Do you have a bag I could put it in?"

"Let me do it for you."

"Umm."

"Not sexual," Deidre said. "I just don't want you to get hurt in any way."

I thought I would be okay. That was a lousy excuse. but I figured she had been a great listener and what the hell.

I got off the bed and walked over to her and bent over right in front of her. She reached down, caressed my ass, and grabbed the plug. Rather than yanking it out, she slowly rotated it in a corkscrew method. My dick appreciated the effort and quickly rose to the occasion. After a couple of turns, she finally pulled it out.

I turned around and she got her first look at my cock proving it could work still.

"Very nice," Deidre said. "Your wife is one lucky woman."

"Speaking of my wife, should we go see her?"

"Sure, get dressed. And then we will go fix your marriage."

Chapter 3

I was quiet on the way to the café, a little nervous. It must have showed because Deidre kept talking in a soothing voice saying that everything would work out and to trust her. She even said that we were becoming friends and I could call her Dee now, instead of Deidre. She only allowed her special friends to do that, and I had become one of them.

We circled the block first before we pulled into Mel's parking lot - no police - and I immediately saw Julie's car and pointed it out.

"She's inside," I said. "That's her car."

"Now, sugar bear," Deidre said. "I want you to wait in the car until I call you. Okay?"

I nodded. Anything that put off my confrontation seemed like a blessing at this point. I didn't want to hurt Julie, but I couldn't share her with Mick. I honestly wasn't into the guy and didn't even think that he was into me when I invited him over. I thought he liked the car. Heck, Billy had been a lot sexier and had given me butterflies. Mick was just another dude.

I sat there and watched Deidre go in. I sat there for a few minutes before I couldn't take it anymore. I had to know what was going on. Just then, I noticed a rear door open and this Mexican guy came out, propped it open with a rock, and start smoking a cigarette. An idea popped into my head and I was out of the car in a flash and headed toward him.

noobdude
noobdude
621 Followers