A Boiled Frog Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noobdude
noobdude
626 Followers

I walked up to Ash and spread my arms out for a hug. She came into them and tried to kiss me, but I nuzzled into her neck instead.

"Ash, I want you to have a safe flight now," I stated, distancing myself. "Call me when you land so I know you got home safe. I do care about you. I really do."

She looked at me and sighed. "No way I can talk you into tucking me in like you did Lisa?"

I grinned and shook my head.

She huffed. "Fine. You take care of my sister for me then."

I gave her one last hug and then called out to Julie, "Let's go, I got stuff to do before bed."

We headed to the car. As we neared it, she turned to me and said, "What do you have to do tonight?"

I smiled and looked at her.

"You."

"Oh, goodie," she squealed, as she got in the car.

As we drove away, I realized something. Lisa had asked me not to sleep with Ash and I hadn't responded I wouldn't. I mean I meant to, didn't I? Did I subconsciously know I couldn't resist Ash and so I didn't say it? Or did I mean to, because I really did I told myself, stay away from her sexually. I had enough to handle with Julie and Lisa, I didn't need any more complications. Yet, I knew a part of me wanted Ash. I just had to be the better man and resist her. I could do that, couldn't I?

Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning with Julie sound asleep next to me. We had a quickie when we got home but it had been nothing special. I was just too exhausted to do much more than that. Today, though, I felt energized and wanted to bring the closeness back to our relationship that had been lacking lately.

I rolled over and slowly pulled down Julie's panties. Her eyes flickered groggily but she continued to sleep. I eased her legs apart and then slipped my tongue into her inner folds. I was rewarded with moisture. The wetness appeared rapidly and her eyes fluttered open and she announced her waking with a groan of "Yes."

I lingered and played with her labia and clitoris until she built up to a climax and came, pushing away her hands as she reached for me. This first one I wanted to be all about her.

When she was done, I reached to my nightstand and pulled out a coin. I still had the majority of them since I hadn't needed to use one in a while for sex and really didn't use them for much else, and despite the fact that I knew if I just asked she would, I wanted to give her this.

I held it up to her and said, "Can I use this to get a blowjob, dear?"

She smiled and replied with, "Sure, sexy. You know you didn't need to use a coin for that. I would have returned the favor."

"But I wanted to," I said.

She climbed over me and went to work. I laid back and relaxed and let the pressure build up, then release. What a marvelous way to start the day.

As she finished, I pulled her into the shower with me and took extra time shampooing her hair and scrubbing her back. As she repeated the gesture with me, I asked her what she wanted to do today.

"I have nothing planned. I just want to be with you."

"Me too. I thought it would be nice to go for a long drive through the countryside in my new car. I haven't driven you around in it, yet. Would that be ok?"

"Sure," she replied. "Let's pack a picnic lunch and make a day of it."

I let her go the kitchen while I got dressed and then I pulled out the car. It was a little chilly so I told her to dress warm. I went casual -- tight jeans and a cashmere sweater followed by tennis shoes. Julie went a little more upscale and classy. She also had on a sweater, but chose tights and a skirt with high-heeled boots that came up to her calf.

We had a nice drive, lunch was great and the trip was uneventful until we pulled into a gas station to refill way away from our home. As I got out and was filling up the tank, Julie had gone into the store for a soda. She came out as another car pulled up to the fuel island. A big muscular man with GQ looks climbed out of the car. His eyes latched onto Julie's legs and he followed her back to our car. Then he saw me and smiled.

Once his pump was started and gas was flowing, he sauntered over to our car and proceeded to flirt with Julie.

"What are you two ladies doing out here?" he said. "And where did you get this gorgeous car? It looks almost as good as you two."

I rolled my eyes at the line and continued to hold the pump handle. I wasn't one of those who wanted a spill and left my car unattended. As the guy continued to talk to Julie, I saw her look at me. She raised an eyebrow appraisingly.

I got the gesture's message. "What do you think," it said.

I glared coldly at her trying to put as much hostility into it as I could. "Really?"

She shrugged an okay and then proceeded to dismiss the guy.

As we got in the car, I squealed out of the parking lot and turned to her.

"What the hell was that," I asked.

"What, he was cute," she replied. "I was just asking."

I slowed down and pulled off the side of the road. Once the car was stopped, I turned off the ignition and turned to face her.

"Didn't we just go through this with Mick? I told you I wasn't interested in being with a guy right now. What are you trying to say?"

"I just thought you might want the experience. Your cock is wonderful. Don't you want to try one?"

"I think it's you who wants to try one. One that isn't mine."

"No, no, no," she insisted. "It isn't that at all. I swear."

"Aren't I enough for you?"

"Don't say that, of course you are!"

"Then let's get to the bottom of this. What do you want? Do you want an open marriage? Do you want to swing? Is that what you are pushing for?"

"I just want you to be happy," she replied. "I want to fulfill your fantasies. I know you have to have some. Can you honestly tell me that you have never not thought about having sex with a guy?"

I was about to reply, "of course not" when an image of Billy with no shirt on sniffing my hair appeared in my mind, I hesitated for just a second. Julie jumped on my hesitation.

"Ah hah, I knew it."

"Some things are meant to remain fantasies," I stated. "If we all got everything we wanted, we would be spoiled rotten."

"I'm willing to spoil you rotten," she smirked. "I will still love you."

"Seriously though, where is all this stuff coming from? Tell me what prompted all this. This isn't like you at all. It's like you are trying to live our life as a porno movie."

She blushed at the word porn. I knew she had been raised in a family that criminalized pornography.

"I caught my secretary reading this website on her computer a couple months back. After I scolded her for abusing her work time, when she left that night, I couldn't help myself and wanted to know what she had been reading. I went through her history and read some stories and I have been hooked. I've read at least one or two stories every day. I'm sorry."

It bothered me a little that my wife was reading porn but I couldn't complain without being hypocritical. I had did it when I was single, but once I found out what real sex was like, I didn't see the fascination with it. Nothing in fantasy land beat real life Julie.

"Can you understand that I am having trouble keeping up? I mean you have introduced me to so much I feel I am losing a part of myself. Can you give me time to adjust? For right now, I just want sex with you and Lisa? Can we limit it to that?"

As she nodded my phone rang. Talk about timing. It was Deidre. I showed Julie the screen then answered the call.

"Hey Dee, we were just talking about you, I need to ..." she interrupted me right there.

"Sorry to interrupt but it's an emergency," she blurted out, overriding me. "I need you for your first date tomorrow night and I'm not taking no for an answer. Be at my place at 5 p.m. Dress casual."

And then she hung up.

I looked at Julie who was chuckling softly.

"Well, I guess we owe this commitment as well," I hedged. "I wonder what she has in store for me. But back to us, can we slow down a little?"

She nodded again, but then pressed forward.

"At least tell me what you have liked," she said. "What's the favorite thing you have done now?"

The answer popped into my head immediately, but I blushed hard when I realized that Julie wasn't in it. She was eyeing me intently and pushed harder.

"I see you know and are a little embarrassed by it. Was it me pegging your behind?"

"No, no, it wasn't that. That was good, but it doesn't even make the top three."

She reached over and started tickling me. "Tell me," she encouraged.

"I can't," was my immediate response.

"Come on. I won't let up until you tell me."

How do I tell her this? The problem is I knew it was the highlight of the whole journey I had been on so far but she wasn't included in it. It had just been between Lisa and me, when I took her ass for the first time. But I couldn't tell Julie that. I knew it would crush her. I decided to lie and tell her one of my top three.

"Probably the first time you dressed me. You had me so horny I could barely think. Your face when I carried you up the stairs over my shoulder in heels was priceless. Then the loving we had afterward, it went on for hours and I just felt so good with you. That was definitely a great time."

"That was nice, but that's not it," Julie remarked. "I can tell when you are lying."

"Well, your blowjobs are amazing," I quipped. "Discovering them was a joy beyond measure. My favorite one of those was the one you gave me while dressed for work. You in your power suit, kneeling before me with a gleam in your eye. You kept staring at me the entire way through and never did take off your clothes. You didn't even kick off your heels. I felt so powerful that day. That was such a rush."

"That one was good for me, too. But you still are hiding something. I know you too well. Come on, tell me. What was it?"

"I can't," I gasped, while dodging her fingers as she continued trying to tickle the answer out of me.

"Why not?"

"It's too embarrassing."

"Honey, you don't have to be embarrassed around me. I love you and wanted this for you if you remember. You can tell me anything."

"No, it's not that."

"Then tell me."

Being married to an attorney can be hard. They dig and they dig until they find out all your secrets. The cross-examination doesn't stop until someone is hurt.

"Honey, just drop it, please. I don't want to hurt you."

Then it hit her. "Oooooh, I see."

"You see nothing. Relax and drop it, okay."

"You don't want to tell me because it's Lisa, isn't it? She is the best thing to happen to you. I can understand that. She is so sexy."

"No, that's not it at all. Some times with Lisa have been good, but I enjoy sex with you more than I do with her. I am just more comfortable with you. It's always a performance with her."

"So, it's not Lisa in general, but a specific time with Lisa that was your favorite. Which one was it?"

"Why are you torturing yourself? Just let this go. We don't have to do this. I love you, baby."

"No, I need to know. Was it in Vegas? Was I even in the state when your best time happened?" I could tell she was heating up and this was going to get ugly.

"Okay, okay, if you have to know. Which you always do! It was the time she let me make love to her butt."

The anger went out of Julie like a balloon being popped. It dawned on me maybe it was because we hadn't done that yet.

"So, Tina likes anal action, does she?" she smirked. "That was your best experience. Well, baby. Maybe it's time you take my ass then. Then we can replace your top experience with one of me and you."

Julie knew her ass was one of her best assets and I guess the competitive juices were flowing.

"Baby, we talked about that. I don't want to hurt you. Your butt is so much smaller and tighter than Lisa's. I can't imagine fitting in there."

"No, Tina, this is so on. It's on like Donkey Kong. Take us home, baby. You got a job to do when we get home."

Chapter 4

I had been sawing my index and middle finger into Julie's ass for about 15 minutes and her sphincter muscles still clamped around them like she was dangling from a cliff and they were the only thing keeping her plummeting to certain death. I couldn't get her to relax and open up. Admittedly, I knew it was going be a tight fit, I just didn't understand the enormity of how tight she was. And the longer this took, the more impatient she was getting, causing her to relax even less.

We had come home and she had rushed upstairs to prepare herself with an enema while I had fixed us dinner. Then after dinner she had run up to the bed yelling me to follow. By the time I got there she had shucked all her clothes and had climbed up on the bed with her ass facing directly at me. A bottle of lube was already next to her. She was ready and waiting.

"Oh, my," I gasped at the beautiful sight before me. It was finally sinking in that I was going to do this. I was going to get to devirginize my wife. Desire rushed into me forcing pain as I quickly reached in and undid myself out of the gaffe to give me relief. My cock burst onto the scene in full majesty, standing erect as it had been since we started down this journey of discovery.

I went over, knelt down and kissed her right on the rosebud of her anus -- and not a peck either. I went for the full French tongue experience with me and her asshole. I licked and shoved my tongue around her bud, giving it one long sloppy wet kiss. I lapped and licked and even tried to use my tongue as a little cock and thrust it in and out of her anus. Each time I did though, she seemed to tense up. I told her to relax but I could tell she was struggling with it, so I lubed up my fingers and went to work, talking to her softly and hoping time would soothe her tension.

She was getting frustrated that I wasn't progressing forward and I tried to tell her I wouldn't fit but she huffed and said, "Let me do it then. You just don't want to hurt me. I understand it will hurt a little but I will be fine."

So, I sat on the bed and she straddled me. She ran her bottom over my lubed-up dick over and over and then, holding it with one hand and me holding her cheeks apart, she lowered herself. She kept wiggling her bottom over and over on the tip of my dick, trying to stretch herself enough to get the tip in. Every time she got close, it would pop out and slid away from her butt. I could see it was an exercise in frustration as every time she was almost there, my dick would dance away. Her face got more and more concentrated as she worked to maneuver me into her.

While it might have been tough for Julie, for me I was feeling great. Her holding my penis and working the head around on her cute little butt had me very turned on. Finally, after several minutes, my penis breached her sphincter. Julie suddenly gasped and winced in pain. "Ow, ow, ow, ow," she hissed. She paused right there with just the tip in her grimacing for a second before she pulled off. "I'm sorry, honey, I just can't do this."

"I'm sorry," I said.

She climbed off and with a hitch in her throat, headed to the bathroom. I heard the door close and the first sobs begin.

I sprang out of bed and ran to the door. The bathroom was locked. I called out.

"Julie, open the door, honey," I said, knocking.

She yelled back, "Leave me alone. I need some time."

I stood outside the door listening to her cry. I then made it worse by saying, "It wasn't that bad!"

"Please go away," was her next response, followed by further sobs.

I went back and laid on the bed. She stayed in there at least an hour. I fell asleep before she came out. In the morning when I woke, she had already left for work. What had been a perfect day ended in shit.

Chapter 5

I was fifteen minutes early to Deidre's house Monday night. I didn't know what to expect so I was very nervous. I hadn't been on a date since college and then, only with Julie. I had no idea what to expect. Didn't I just say that? Okay, you can tell how nervous I was.

Deidre had told me to dress casual so I had on a blouse, jeans and sandals. My hair was in a high pony tail and I had on big hoop earrings with several bracelets on my left wrist. My makeup was a little heavy. I think my nervousness made me go a little overboard with it, but then it was a date.

I rang the doorbell once and it was quickly opened, but not by Deidre. Standing in front of me was a gorgeous young black girl. I had a tough time focusing on her face because her chest demanded attention. My eyes seemed to slip there as if pulled by gravity. It took conscious effort to look at her face, which was saying something because it was model beautiful, and without her chest, I could have stared for hours. But it was like her breasts had their own gravitational pull -- despite being completely covered in a t-shirt -- they were enormous. They were easily the biggest I have ever seen.

She looked me up and down appraisingly for a second before speaking. "You must be Mom's new thang. She's upstairs in the shower. Come on in, wonder bread. I'm Desiree."

She turned and strode back to the couch and to the television show she had on. Walking away from me I got a chance to stare at her ass. Her bubble butt was near to perfect as her tits had been. She plopped down on the couch and proceeded to ignore me, focusing back onto "The Bachelorette."

I stood there, hemming and hawing, not knowing what to say. Then I glanced over to the play pen and saw a baby inside. I walked over for a closer look.

"Don't wake her," Desiree pronounced. "I just got her to sleep."

"I won't," I whispered. "What's her name?"

"Jasmine."

"How old is she? She's so cute."

The baby was facing towards me and had an angelic face. She was going to be a heartbreaker just like Mom and Grandma.

"Nine months."

I had nothing else to say and Desiree had no interest in the conversation. The TV was much more interesting. I just stayed there on my knees watching the baby sleep until Deidre came downstairs.

She took one look at me and said, "That won't do," before turning and running back upstairs. I sat there and wondered for about 20 seconds before she came back down and tossed me a pair of socks.

I caught them and looked at her funny.

"You need socks," she said. "We're going bowling."

"Bowling?" I said, shocked. "I'm not a bowler. I'm lucky to break 100. I think my best game is like 135."

"We're in a bind tonight and need a sub. Tonya can't make it. So, you are it."

It turned out to be a fun night. Deidre is a member of an all-female bowling team named "The Free Agents." Deidre, Tonya and Stevie are real estate agents, Vicky is a talent agent and Courtney is a travel agent. I met the other ladies and all were cordial and friendly. It was amazing to hang out in social situation where no one knew who I was and I had no pressure to be Tina or Chris or anyone other than a substitute bowler. I think it helped that the team we bowled only had one male, and he was the husband of one of the other bowlers. He ogled me some but discretely. Heck, Stevie checked me out more than he did.

The only bad part of the night happened right as I threw my first practice ball. As I released the ball, my nail bent backwards and broke. It felt like having my scrotum nailed to the floor with a sledgehammer. Tears leaked like crazy. Deidre took one look and said, we need to file those off if you want to continue. I manned up and told her to do it, slightly worried what Julie would say when she found out. Lexi had told me she had picked out the nails and the polish personally.

As we drove back to my car, Deidre never once pressured me or tried to make a pass at me. I realized that tonight had been a break from my reality. I felt so much more relaxed and thanked Deidre for a wonderful night.

noobdude
noobdude
626 Followers