A Bondage Story with Two Endings

Story Info
Sexting leads to two endings.
1.7k words
4.14
9.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok... so this story needs a bit of explaining before we start... I have always found a way of writing erotic stories... more recently I have spent a bit of time sexting a co-worker... she is tritely stunning... we are both very open-minded and have found some comfort in these messages to explore our fantasies...

She sent me a message starting off an erotic story... she then told me to write my ending and when it was done she would send me her ending... this is how both stories ended up playing out... enjoy this collaboration!

*******

I was here thinking if one off this nights you were to secretly come and find me at work... Bring the toys bag that you keep in your car... You would text me to meet in the unused room upstairs... just like the first time we were there... Just this time when I get there you are not as nervous... In fact you are very confident indeed!

On the bench you have a display of different toys...

On one side hand cuffs... On the other a band to cover my eyes.

"Come in! Today you are mine and I control!"

I walk in and you cover my eyes and rip my clothes off... Grab my hands and cuff them you grab another set to hang my hands to the hooks... I don't have the chance to say much... You go down and on my ankles you attach one of them devices that keep the legs open...

"Now I will give you what you deserve for being naughty"

At that stage I am as wet as can get... Starting from my neck you run your hand over my body very gently... You stop at my nipples, already hard at this stage, and circle them... I moan...

"You wouldn't want to be heard would you? I don't want any loud sounds!"

You continue all the way down and between my wide open legs... You run a couple of fingers over my clit, take them to my mouth and demand that I suck them...

You order me to "Tell me how ready you taste!" I don't need you to say anything... my moan is enough... "Now it's my turn"

With that you do the same... run your fingers all the way from my mouth down through my nipples down to my clit. You come close to my ears as you lick your fingers and whisper "Fuck you really are ready... Now... Where should I start?"

I try to say something but you stop me "sssh... I decide!"

I can hear you moving but I can't see what you are doing... Until I feel it... With no warning you insert a fairly big toy in my pussy... All the way in... You knew it would be too much so you cover my mouth with your hand... "Quiet!"

*******

Ending 1 (Mine)

*******

I push that toy as deep as it will go... then completely remove it... you whimper... "No... please... I want more!" This time I'm more stern... I cover your mouth once more... "The next time I hear anything come out your mouth I will grab your dirty thong and put that in your mouth... understand?" You just nod your head...

I run my hand down over your boobs... I push the toy in as I squeeze your nipple... trying my hardest to make you moan... I can see the control on your face... that along with the sheer desire to be fucked... I start thrusting the toy in and out of your pussy... I run my mouth down over your bare skin until I find a nipple... and bite... you breathing starting to increase... I play with your clit... I can sense you starting to get close... then I remove everything... all stimulation removed... everything goes quite... I stand watching your body... it craving to be touch... it craving me to push you over the edge... after a few minutes of no touching... I push thst toy deep in your pussy again... you wasn't expecting it... let out a moan... I spank your ass (not hard but enough to shock you)...

"I'm sorry!"

"You really do want that thong in your moth don't you!" With that you vigorously shake your head... I grab the cuffs off the hooks...

"On your knees!" You do as you are told... "Turn around... show me your ass... spread it for me ... fuck... you know how much I like that!"

I run my tongue up the inside of your thigh... then along your pussy and back to your ass... taking in the mixture of tastes... I start to fuck your pussy with the toy again... reaching around and squeezing your boobs as I do it... I lick your ass a little more... grab some lube and a butt plug... I gently insert a finger to start with then replace that with the plug... and now I want to lick your pussy...

It's been my fantasy for so long now... I roll you onto your back... grab the bar... bring it up to where you can reach it... "Hold that... you let go and you don't get to cum!"

I bury my face in your wet pussy... it tastes so fucking good now... I can't control myself... licking your clit... teasing it while I start to fuck your pussy again... I work my way up to your boobs... suck and nibble each one... and start fucking your pussy hard... deep... the way a naughty girl deserves to be fucked...

I whisper in your ear... "Cum for me... I want you to cum wishing that plug was my hard cock deep in your ass!" within seconds you finish... all your muscles spasm...

"Don't move!" With that I get up... leaving your toys in place... I walk around for a while... you wonder what I'm doing... I eventually remove your toys... release your hands and ankles... I sit you up... come around behind you... sit down with you between my legs gently remove the blindfold... that's when you see what I was doing...

I show you a series of pictures... showing you what a naughty girl looks like when she has been fucked the way she truly deserves... your face glows red... "A souvenir... how about I keep these... then send you one each time I think about fucking you just like that!" You blush even more... I help you get dressed... and as soon as I get home I send the first picture I took...

*******

Ending 2 (Hers)

*******

"Quiet!... I said quiet!" You whisper into my ear as you reassure me and continue... Now that my pussy adjusted to that almost aggressive entry... You start to move that toy in and out very slowly... All the way out only leaving the pretend head of that toy in... All the way in as deep as can get. You do that a couple of times and then I feel your head closer...

You reach to lick my clit... You start circling and I beg you to continue, I need to cum... "Sssshhh! You cum when I let you!" With that you come away, remove that toy and leave me for some time. I can hear you messing with the toys "What's next?" You say to yourself...

You grab an egg put it in my mouth and ask, "Where do you want it?" Somehow I manage to say "Pussy" And in it went...

You grab my still cuffed hands, release them from the hooks and help me sit on the bench... Not long after I can smell it! I can smell your pre cum, I reach forward and there you were... So hard...

"Suck it! Suck it real good!" I can tell you don't want me there for long... You have other plans... "Stand up! Now very gently so you don't lose your balance I want you to lean forward and touch the floor without bending your knees!" You help me to find a good enough way of balancing... "Now... Stay!"

You go behind me... You have the most privileged view from there... My ass and my pussy on full display. You run your finger over starting from the clit to end at the entrance of my ass. You stop there and ask... " and now? What should I do with your ass?"

You start by licking it, pushing a finger in... Then another one... To have time to get it relaxed and get it ready for the... My knees shake... "Don't you dare! I haven't even started!"

With that you get some lube and started to circle my ass entrance with a toy, I figured not a big one... It's so fucking good and I can't cum or moan loud!

You change the toy... It's now a bigger one, medium size, it's one of them shaped like balls attached to each other... You push it in until the first ball is in. "That is nice..." I attempt to say...

The string from that egg you put deep inside my pussy... You pull it just as a reminder...

As for my ass you are now entertained pushing this toy, one ball after the other as my ass opens and closes around the shape of this balls. "Fuck your ass is so perfect! Look how beautiful it adjusts to the shapes of this toy!" As you say that you reach my clit and make me cum...

"Now... Who said you were allowed to cum?" You just laugh and say, "It has consequences!"

You pull the egg out of my pussy... Replace the toy in my ass for something more cock shaped... "Fuck it is a big one!" I moan as I nearly cum again...

You push your hard cock into my pussy... As deep as you can get it... Like that from behind, your body pushes the toy in my ass... "Fuck!" I let that out a little louder then I should... "Now it will be my turn! No shouting!"

You start thrusting in and out of my pussy, deeper, harder, faster... The way you move makes the toy in my ass to move almost like in a frenzy dance... We both cum in a very intense orgasm "Fuck! Thank you..."

My legs shake and I can't balance anymore... You come out from my pussy, get the toy from my ass... As you do... Your cum drips out... It feels soo good... You release me and say "That's how a naughty girl gets treated!"