A Bone Rattling Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
totallyatease
totallyatease
1,030 Followers

And that was how it had been this time.

He had followed Penny home yesterday, and had pulled himself into that corner, and then waited as he watched her moving around her home, and setting everything up.

He supposed that that was when he had fallen in love with her, seeing her put so much care and attention into everything.

Watching how everyone treated her, with such affection and respect, but also with a little bit of indifference; and yet still, she worked hard to make it as good a party as she could for everyone else to enjoy.

Yes he loved her, and now he had to encourage her to love him; he could not -- would not force anything from her, but he would do everything in his power to make her love him.

With a softly voiced oath he suddenly pulled himself to his feet, and then with an ease that surprised them both since he'd been so weak only moments before...

He swept her up and carried her up the stairs.

"I want to make love to you," he whispered looking down into her slightly bewildered blue eyes.

Penny swallowed nervously. He was so handsome... so gentle and kind... he had been through so much...

"Yes!" She nodded.

He paused long enough to pull her up and kiss her tenderly on the lips.

"I love you," he murmured with such heartfelt passion that she could only believe him.

He carried her quickly up to her bedroom and lay her gently on the bed.

He slowly began to remove her clothing, and as each garment was removed he would spend time stroking, kissing and admiring the flesh he was so gradually revealing.

He seemed to get so much from the simple act of touching her; that Penny endured the sweet torture for as long as she could.

In the end though the passion he stirred in her needed to be fulfilled.

"Please!" she begged huskily. "I need you... oh William please!"

The blanket had been lost somewhere on the stairs, and so he could lie next to her on her bed, with their flesh against flesh and lips against lips.

"I've waited so very long for you my love!" he whispered shakily.

He braced himself on his arms, and slowly began to slip into her.

Penny groaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

She pulled his head down to kiss him passionately even as she drew him deeper into her velvety warmth, and as they locked together, something inside William seemed to click into place.

He smiled in wonder at the woman he was now bound to. "My dearest, you have freed me from the curse... I am yours now for all eternity.

Penny smiled up at him with a dreamy contentment. "My love... welcome home!"

They lived a good life together; just the two of them for a while, but when Penny discovered she was carrying his child, William thought he would burst he was so full of joy.

Their family slowly but steadily grew... first a son, Billy, then a year later Penelope their daughter joined them, and to cap it off they welcomed twins into their little unit three years later.

William had been cursed to sit idly by as the world moved on around him.

But now that he was free of it, he valued the simple little things so much more than everyone else.

The simple act of holding his wife, of being able to feel her touch, it was the one thing he could never get enough of.

Penny realised and appreciated the fact that she was such a lucky girl; to know that she was the centre of her husband's world, that he existed merely to make her happy.

And she loved him equally as much. He could so easily have turned his back on that old witch, but in the end he'd shown her kindness and sympathy, and that simple act was the thing she remembered the most whenever she grew annoyed or frustrated with her husband.

He was such a good man, he deserved only the best, and she made sure that he had it... the best wife that she could be, the best children she could gift him with, and the best home to cover his head, and shelter from the world when he needed it.

Yes they had a good life the two of them, long and happy and fulfilled.

The End

totallyatease
totallyatease
1,030 Followers
12