A Booty Call From Stacy

Story Info
Ebony and Ivory spanking.
1.8k words
4.23
122.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimbo11
jimbo11
12 Followers

My relationship with Stacy started out simply enough, we had both just come off long relationships with other people, and she was engaged to be married. We were a little reluctant to start with because she is black and I am white, and we both seemed to be worried about what people might say. However, we were such good friends and obviously very attracted to each other we figured what the hell? At first, we considered each other rebounds, we are now both married to other people, but here we are, seven years later still going strong.

Stacy has long, jet-black hair, her deep dark eyes, mocha colored skin and the most magnificent d-cup breasts you have ever seen. I quickly learned that she had a very mischievous side to her, for example; at her twenty-third birthday party, she said she wanted to show me the new stereo that her father had given her the night before. I followed her downstairs, and there in the middle of the room, she dropped to her knees, unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock, and proceeded to give me head in the middle of the room. She continued this action for about thirty seconds, and then without warning, stood and said “see you back upstairs”. Not to be out done, I quickly grabbed her from behind and guided her over to the couch. I bent her over the arm of the couch, pulled her skirt up over her hips and pulled her thong aside, I lapped at her soaking wet pussy for a second or two, and then I stood and drove my cock into her to the hilt in one stroke. She moaned really load and told me to fuck her hard! Then, without so much as a single stroke, I quickly pulled out, put my dick away and quietly walked upstairs. She later told me, that she had a mini-orgasm from the way I just “took her”, completely ignoring her demands for me to fuck her. She said her lack of control over the situation coupled with the fact that I appeared to have so much confidence, almost made her come.

I really wanted to tell you about another one of her birthday’s. It was a

Friday night and I had just come back from dinner with the girl I was dating, when the phone rang. Being it was Friday, and it was late, I knew it had to be Stacy. We made some small talk about her evening with family and my date with Miss Boring. After about five minutes, she asked if I was coming over to help her celebrate as usual. I quickly replied that I would be right over. Stacy greeted me at the door, and when I saw her, I nearly ripped a hole in my pants. She was wearing a pinstripe pants suite and eyeglasses, her blouse was unbuttoned almost to her naval showing off her massive breasts which were practically spilling out over her bra, and she had her hair in a pony tail. She knew I loved this look, and she wryly smiled and asked what was wrong. I nudged past her and said, “you know what you did”.

She told me to take a seat. She had carefully set a mood in her living room, by putting on some music and placing a bottle of wine in between the two scented candles on the coffee table. We kissed softly and sipped our wine, and then without warning, she sat up and told me that her family had gotten mad at her for accepting her gifts and then excusing herself because she had somewhere to be. I told that in all the years I had known her she had always appeared spoiled. She looked at me with those mischievous eyes, and said, “Maybe, I should be punished for my behavior”. Audibly I gulped and managed, as calmly as possible to tell her I thought that might be a good idea. With that, I reached out and removed her blazer and blouse; she then stood so I could help her out of her pants. I then told her, nervously, that I thought a spanking might in order. She feigned fear, and I gently guided her over my knee.

The sight of her thong covered ass wiggling from side to side, had my cock standing at attention. I then started rubbing her ass cheeks, and without warning, I playfully slapped her right ass cheek and then the left. Stacy sort of giggled, and me, feeling more brazen, said that I didn’t think she should be laughing while she was being “punished”. With that, I rubbed her cheeks one more time each, and slapped her ass, hard! She immediately let out a yelp from the shock, and then my hand came down on her other cheek. I picked up the pace a little, now alternating sharp smacks with firm rubbing; I then grabbed her thong with my left hand, and pulled it up her ass crack firmly. Stacy was now moaning and whimpering loudly, her hips were gyrating from side to side wildly. I gently pulled her thong aside, and inserted first one then two fingers into her soaking wet pussy while gently rubbing the small pucker of her asshole with my other hand. I don’t know what came over either of us, because when she started to come, I reached for her ponytail, and pulled back on it asking her if I told her it was ok to come. This only caused her to come harder.

I was still completely dressed at this point, and Stacy had snaked her hand between our bodies and was massaging my aching cock through my pants. I told her sternly that she should help me undress; she looked back at me lustily and asked me if I would stand up to make her job easier. As she got my shirt off, I placed my hands on her shoulders, guiding her to her knees. She slowly undid my belt and my pants, and pushed them to the ground, all the while looking up into my eyes. As she took me in her mouth, I grabbed her ponytail again, to guide her head back and forth over my shaft and she groaned and theatrically slurped, allowing saliva to strand from her tongue to the head of my dick. At this point my legs were beginning to shake, so I let myself fall back onto the couch. What Stacy did next completely blew my mind, she had me lift my left leg up, and she slowly began licking my asshole all the while stroking my cock. The sight of her sucking me off, with her heavy tits swaying in unison with the bobbing of her head had me delirious.

I told Stacy that I was really enjoying what she was doing, but that now I wanted to lick her pussy. She pulled her mouth off my dick with a loud popping noise and told me I was the boss, so I told her to turn around and assume the position. Now, with her on her hands and knees in front of me, I got down on the floor behind her. I grabbed her ass-cheeks with both hands and spread them wide. I licked her slowly from her engorged clit all the way up to the top of her crack. I alternately tongued her anus and her drenched slit, all the while playfully slapping her upturned ass. When I could take it more, I rose to my knees and placed my swollen rod at her opening. Stacy loved it when I placed just the head in her pussy and held her still no matter what position we were in, so I forcefully grabbed her curvaceous hips with my right hand, and her long black hair with my left, and plunged into her to the hilt, making a loud slapping noise as my hips met her butt. Again, I held completely still my cock buried balls deep in her pussy, and asked her what she wanted. “Fuck me” she said, I then slapped her ass, “Fuck you how?”, “Fuck me, HARD!” she said, I now grabbed both hips, and started to drill her with every ounce of strength in my body, our bodies were separating and slamming back together making loud slapping noises, that coupled with her screams and my grunts were almost too much to take. I thought to myself that her breasts must look fantastic swinging wildly, and I wanted to see them, so we switched positions, and I sat on the couch now and she straddled me.

While doggy style is both of our favorite positions, we both knew that those breasts drove me the craziest. Stacy slowly began to rock back and forth without my even having entered her yet. We simply stared into each others eyes as she ground her drenched pussy against the underside of my cock. While she did this, I was in heaven having those magnificent breast at eye level. Finally, I reached around and grabbed both cheeks of her ass and lifted her slightly while she grasped the base of my dick and guided me inside. Stacy threw her head back, closed her eyes and smiled as she lowered herself ever so slowly down my shaft. Now with her gyrating hips moving back and forth at an ever quickening pace, I was finally rewarded with what I was looking forward to all night; her big tits started to sway as she picked up the pace. I took hold of them and alternately licked and sucked first the left and then her right nipple, this drove her crazy and she started to bounce up and down. Something about the spanking from earlier must have clicked in her head, because she begged me to squeeze and spank her bottom while she rode me for all she was worth. I was getting close to the edge now, and she told me she knew I wanted to come on her tits, I told her I did and stood up with her in my arms, and laid her down on her back and really pounded away for another couple of seconds till I pulled out. Stacy reached up, grabbed my cock and feverishly stroked it till I blasted, what I to this day I believe, was the biggest load of my life all over her tits, stomach and even her face.

By this time an two hours had passed, and we both needed a smoke and a break before we could continue on till the early morning. Like I said earlier, this was one of many experiences Stacy and I have had over the years, and we are still going strong. This was five years ago, and about once a week we get together. I don’t know if we will ever have another night quite like that one, but you can bet your ass we’re going to try.

jimbo11
jimbo11
12 Followers