A Boss, A Mentor, A Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally rolled off her after several minutes of catching my breath, kissing her shoulder once more as I did so. Once I was on my back she leaned in and kissed me deeply on the lips, then rested her head in the crook of my shoulder, reaching an arm across my chest. "Good night, Stillman," she said, "and congratulations."

"Good night, Sterling," I replied, "and for what? The deal?"

"No, for giving me the most mind-blowing night of sex I've had in a very long time."

"Oh, right," I laughed. "The pleasure was all mine." I kissed the top of her head, rested my arm around her shoulders to hold her, then laid my head down on the pillow. I was exhausted. The day was an emotional roller coaster from start to finish, and the evening had been a marathon of incredible sex. I fell asleep immediately.

When I awoke the sun was already up. Normally I can't sleep in one position all night, much less with a woman sleeping on top of me, but the day's emotional draining and the night of unbridled sex had sapped me of all energy. I lifted my head slightly and this woke Carrie up. I craned my neck to look at the time on the clock radio but Carrie said, "Don't worry, I told them we wouldn't be in until the afternoon."

I laughed and kissed her forehead. Almost immediately I wondered if that had been a mistake. What if she wanted to forget what had happened last night? What if she was regretting it and wanted it to never be acknowledged? My fears were put instantly to rest though when in reaction to my kiss, she held me tighter and kissed my neck. I dozed back off to sleep.

A while later Carrie stirred and woke me. She rested her head in her hand, leaned on my chest, and stared into my eyes. "Last night, yesterday, everything... it was all amazing," she said.

"Yes, it was," I replied. After staring at her and smirking for a moment, I knew there was something I had to say. "Carrie, I just want you to know that everything is fine between us. I mean, I understand discretion, and I respect our working relationship, and your marriage, and... I'm just saying, I'm ok. Everything's ok."

She smiled at me. "I know, Jim. I know you know all that and I know you respect everything about me and us. Believe me, I wouldn't have made love to you if I didn't know that beyond a doubt. I just don't do what I did with you last night. Not with anybody. I've never fooled around on my husband and even before I was married I didn't do that stuff recreationally."

"No, I know that. I just... I just don't want you to see me, or last night... as a mistake."

"Oh god, Jim, no, I don't think that and I never will. Last night was unbelievable. It was so good; I mean, I fantasized about making love to you so many times but that was so beyond my fantasies it's crazy."

"Well, in fairness," I teased, "only about half of last night was making love, the other half was unbridled fucking."

"You've got a point there," she laughed and pounced on me kissing me deeply. She broke off the kiss after a moment and said, "Jim, there's something I want you to know. Last night I said you're everything a man should be. Well... I wasn't just blowing smoke up your ass or trying to seduce you. I mean that. I don't know how else to say it, except to tell you this: Last night, Paul would have taken a taxi back to the hotel."

She didn't have to say anything else; that statement said it all for me. I stared deep into her eyes for a moment, then I pulled her into me, kissing her mouth deeply. We kissed hard for several moments before finally breaking apart. We showered together and got ready to make the drive back. We never really addressed what was supposed to happen next. We didn't really need to. I respected her life, her marriage, and our work relationship. We settled back into our professional personas and did our best to not make the other uncomfortable in any situation, work, social or otherwise.

It wasn't long after our huge deal that Carrie got a promotion and continued her move up the ladder. I would have her again, getting to know her incredible body and passion, several more times. But those are stories for another time. It was enough that day to have gotten to experience my fantasy, my unattainable goddess. My boss, my mentor, become my lover.