A Boss, A Mentor, A Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope it's helping you relax," I replied.

"Well, yes and no," she said. "You see, I'm struck by a thought."

"Goooooo on..." I replied, in a slightly mocking voice.

"Well, you see, I've been to many fancy, little social functions over the past year, like I told you. And in so doing, I've met many, many important, influential people." Her tone was also slightly mocking as she said this, dragging out each syllable, and over-pronunciating to make herself sound haughty and high-brow. "Fancy lawyers, and businessmen, and bankers, and politicians, and the like."

"Oh my yes," I joked, "sounds so very significant." I made sure to emphasize every syllable of the last word just like she would.

"It so is," she continued. "And in meeting said influential people, I've also been subject to a great number of very distinguished come-ons, you see."

"Have you now?" I raised my eyebrows in mock shock.

"Indeed. You see I'll be introduced to a rather significant someone or other and then a moment or two later my husband will be called away into another very important conversation. And then that distinguished individual I've just been introduced to will seize this moment of privacy as his opportunity to tell me all the things he'd like to do to me. Usually it'll be on a yacht or at a summer home or at some swanky secret apartment in the city. But it's always the same offer: he'll eat me this way, or he'll take me that way, or he'll fuck me just so and blow my mind. As if my mind is that easily blown. As if once you put a boat under my feet, I'll spread my legs for you. As if once you show me how much fortune you've acquired I will automatically suck your dick on the sheer principle of the entitlement of wealth alone."

When she began her rant, she still had that snarky sarcasm in her voice. But toward the end, her tone became serious and angry, and I detected a distinct note of sadness in it as well. I stopped massaging her calf and looked at her, my jaw now hanging agape.

"So do you know what I realized, Jim? Being important, being influential, sometimes just leads to a sense of entitlement. That they're entitled to me. Paul has now officially entered us into their circle, so that must mean that I'm somehow offered up for the taking. Is that the price of becoming part of the inner circle? Your wife's ass is fair game for any takers she'll have so that you can be one of them? You scratch our back, we fuck your wife's?"

Her eyes became distant as she finished her rant. Silence reigned for several moments as I struggled to find the right words to respond. My hands still rested on her calf, and I was absentmindedly running my fingertips back and forth over the soft flesh just behind her knee. "Carrie, I... I'm..." I stammered not knowing what to say. But she let me off the hook when she propped herself up onto her elbows and spoke for me.

"So you wanna know what makes you sweet, Jim? Here it is: you've never taken anything from me I haven't offered. And you never would."

"Oh, Carrie..." I wanted to say something meaningful but I couldn't find words.

"It's really that simple, Jim. With you, I have never, would never, and will never have to sacrifice the one thing that matters most to me. My dignity." She whispered the last word to give it dramatic importance. "Can you understand that?" As she asked this question she lifted her right foot up out of my lap and ran it slowly up my chest until it rested just under my chin, her toes curling along my clavicle. As she lifted her leg I caught a glimpse of her upper thigh and saw a dark floral pattern circling her leg. I realized she wasn't wearing pantyhose at all; she was wearing stockings. I wondered what other surprises she had hidden under that suit.

"I... do," I stuttered, still not knowing what to say. What she had just revealed sent a number of thoughts swirling through my head at the same time. Just how unhappy was she? How could this shit be happening to someone who carried herself with such self-respect and aplomb? What was she going to do to make her situation better? These questions gnawed at me, but the one overriding emotion that consumed me was desire. She had complimented me. Her foot was gently massaging my chest. Her suit clung to her curves, the stockings revealing a tantalizing glimpse into what wonders might lay beneath it. My head began to swim.

"You don't need to feel uncomfortable, Jim," she said softly. She must have sensed I was nervous. "I didn't tell you any of this to make you feel bad. On the contrary, you should feel good."

"I always feel good around you, Carrie," I told her matter-of-factly.

She laughed. "Good, I feel the same way about you. Which is why I want you to know something. Something important." As she said this, she shifted her hips on the bed and pushed herself forward toward me, squaring her body to me. "Like I said, with you I always have my dignity. The respect between us is unquestioned."

"Unquestioned," I repeated, nodding. Her foot still rested on my chest and my head was dizzy with desire.

"Right," she smiled. "And that's why I realized something tonight. Something fundamental, yet profound. Everything just clicked suddenly in my head and I knew what I wanted. Jim... I would let you do anything to me." She emphasized every syllable of the word "anything," saying it slowly for effect.

Her saying this to me was excruciatingly sexy. As she said it she lifted her left leg, which I still held in my hands, and put her foot onto my chest next to her other foot. She began massaging just below my chin with that foot as well. "So many of the men I encounter want to possess me, Jim. They want to own me, their little plaything to do with what they please. But because they think I could ever be their possession is exactly why I would never be."

After saying this she pushed her right foot higher, rubbing it along my neck and up onto my cheek. It took every ounce of willpower within me not to run my mouth over her foot. I wanted to desperately, but she had reached a point where I was dying to know what she was thinking. I just stared at her, my breathing becoming heavier and heavier.

"You're different though, Stillman," she continued. "You have never pushed me, never forced anything on me. You don't seek to possess me." As she said this she ran her toes slowly across my lower lip. "So I'm giving myself to you, completely. I'm your slave, Jim. Do with me whatever you will; I won't deny anything you desire of me."

This was by far the sexiest thing any woman had ever said to me. I was overcome in the moment; I grabbed her foot and began kissing it tenderly, feeling the sexy smoothness of her stocking as I ran my lips over her toes. I kissed my way down the sole of her foot; she curled her toes around my forehead and nose as I progressed. Once I reached her Achilles' heel, I stopped kissing and rested her foot on my shoulder. I looked into her eyes. "Carrie... I..."

"Don't say anything, Jim. I'm your slave; you don't need to say anything. I just want to please you. Whatever you want." As she said this she spread her thighs apart, still keeping her feet on my upper chest. Her suit skirt rode up her legs as she did so, revealing a pair of candy apple red panties. This explained the slightly red color under her blouse; she must have a matching red bra on as well.

I also noticed two thin black bands of elastic running vertically along the top of her thighs and attaching to her stockings. My heart leapt with the sudden realization that she was wearing a garter belt. The sudden rush of my blood to my brain temporarily made me lose focus, but I quickly regained control and took in the sight. The panties formed a soft V where they covered her mound, and as she spread her thighs slightly wider, I could see a vertical line of darker red running between her lips where her moistness had seeped through the material.

My breath caught in my chest; I was rendered speechless. I was dying to strip her down and enjoy the full effect of her sexy lingerie. I looked up from Carrie's crotch back into her eyes. She smiled mischievously and whispered again, "Whatever you want." I gently and slowly slipped her feet off my chest to either side of me. Once her legs were safely around my waist though, I pounced on her savagely, grabbing her face in my hands and pressing my mouth hungrily onto hers.

She had revealed so much to me tonight. Her revelations explained why she had been so distracted lately, so not herself. She had shown me both her strengths and her weaknesses, and I was honored by how much she trusted me. And I had never been as attracted to her as I was in that moment. I pulled her mouth onto mine, pushing my tongue into it. She met my aggression equally, massaging my tongue in her mouth and digging her fingernails into my back. I had her once again: my boss, my desire, my goddess, her body at once taut yet yielding beneath me. Now she was my slave by her own admission, to do with what I pleased. And I had so many things I wanted to do to her.