A Boss's Dream

Story Info
Watching a young secretary.
1.4k words
3.96
231.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifucan
ifucan
11 Followers

This is a story about something I only could have fantasized about; I never believed it could have come true.

I am very much into erotic stories and keep Forum and other erotic story mags around my shop that I read when no one else is here. I keep them in my desk drawer out of sight of course.

I have my own business, just a small company, with 3 employees besides myself. I have 2 welders and a young girl as my secretary and receptionist. This story is about her and for her. I hope you like it Natalie.

Natalie came to work for me after her friend had quit here. She was 20 years old, about 5’6” tall, slender, brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, and one of the nicest set of boobs I have seen (of course at this time I only imagined what they would look like exposed). She always dressed nice, her outfits would always show the attributes of her young figure, sometimes tight jeans, but on occasion form fitting skirts (which would drive me crazy and so I would have to leave the office).

One day when she had worn a skirt, and my mind was running wild with images of Natalie in the buff, my cock was so excited and really needed to be relieved. So after everyone had left I closed the doors to the shop, reached into my drawer of erotic magazines so I could read a story and imagine myself in the lead role and relieve my cock of its pent up frustrations. Something was different; the magazines seemed to be out of order. I realized that Natalie must be reading them too when no one was around. That did it, I didn’t need to read a story, my dick jumped to full attention as I thought of Jami reading these stories. It didn’t take long before I was releasing a huge load onto a tissue. When I got home that night I was still horny as hell and so I took a shower and had to pull it another time. Damn I haven’t been this horny since I was in my teens. When my wife came to bed I told her I was in dire need of sex.

She told me she was not in the mood and said “You’re the horniest son of a bitch I have ever seen’. ‘ Just jack off and leave me alone”.

I said if that is what she wanted then that is what she would get. I pulled my one eyed monster out and pointed it at her and began stroking it. I told her if you don’t want it in you then it is going to be on you. She knows how much I love it to be watched as I masturbate or watch her. As I pulled on my pud she raised her night gown exposing her tits to me. It increased my arousal that much more. It must have increased hers too because she pulled her panties to one side and began tweaking her clit with one hand and sliding 2 fingers up her pussy with the other. Now I was getting 2 things I enjoyed. I stroked my cock with wild abandonment until my balls erupted and flooded her tits and stomach with my cum. I saw her tense and arch her back as my first wad hit her tit and then she closed her legs tight around her hands as she came also. Finally relieved I fell asleep only to dream of Jami masturbating while she was reading my mags.

The next morning I came up with a plan and rearranged my books so I could try and figure out which story or stories Natalie liked. After about a week there were 2 books that surfaced to the top. One was of exhibitionism and voyeurism, the other was of mutual masturbation. I was ecstatic with vivid images in my mind of Natalie reading these stories while she diddled her twat. I imagined in my mind how her fingers would look diving in and out of her pussy, circling her clit until she exploded with a drenching orgasm. I can tell you that I didn’t need the books anymore to get me turned on.

One day we had to go out on a job, it was a new construction and my 2 welders and I had to leave the shop. We got to the jobsite and the superintendent said he needed to see our welding certification papers. He agreed to let my workers start as long as I promised to bring the certs by the end of the day. I left to go back to the shop cussing and pissed off because I had to drive 2 hrs back and then 2 hrs back to the jobsite, 4hrs of wasted time. I pulled in to the back of the shop and came in the backdoor. I could hear that Natalie had her radio on and was jamming out as usual. As I passed the window to the office I saw that Natalie was sitting in my chair and she was reading 1 of the books. So I decided to watch for a while.

She had her back kind of towards me but I could still see her legs and the melons I so wanted to suck and fuck. I watched as she read the magazine and as she got deeper into it I saw her raise her hand to her breasts and began squeezing them, first 1 then the other. Deftly she turned the page with one hand and continued reading. I could feel my cock straining to get out, but I was determined just to watch. Slowly she played her hand down her body to the “Y” I so wanted to see. She slipped her hand under her skirt and I could tell she was tweaking the hooded treasure between her thighs. With each movement of her hand her skirt would ride a little higher, the higher it got the harder my cock became. I could see the creamy flesh of her thigh as her skirt rode up. She was lost in her world of sexual adventure letting her fingers do what the characters in the story were doing. Then she reached up on my desk and retrieved the long, fat, executive pen that was in my name plate stand. I watched with jealousy as she slid it between her lovely legs. I could not see where it actually disappeared to but I was sure it was in a warm secure place. Natalie began to slide it in and out, slowly at first, each stroke more deliberate. Evidently she had done this before, and it made my dick pound with excitement to think how many times I had sucked on the end of that pen when I was thinking out proposals. She laid the book on my desk and with her free hand she began to massage her luscious tits while driving that pen up her twat. All of a sudden her legs clasped together, she threw her head back, and she began to quiver as her orgasm took control of her. I could stand it no longer and I opened the door and saw a beautiful heart shaped mound shaved except for a small tuff at the top.

Natalie jumped as I entered the office; her eyes had that look of a deer caught in the headlights. “What the hell are you doing” I asked (like I didn’t know).

Natalie began to stutter “I … uh … I …” and then she began to cry. “I am sorry, I won’t do it again” she said between sobs, “please don’t fire me”. I looked down at her and then let my eyes wander down to the little spot of heaven I had been fantasizing about. She saw my eyes wandering and began to try to cover herself, “Please don’t fire me or tell my dad, I will do what ever not to lose my job”.

I asked just what that might entail and she said anything as long as I would not fire her.

“Okay” I said,” stand up and let me have my chair”. When she stood there was a puddle of her juices in my seat, she must have really let loose. I could smell her already but I leaned down to get a closer whiff. I sat down in her chair and told her I wanted to see her do that again. She started to protest but I reminded her she had said “anything”.

I hope you enjoy this little story, if you do send me some feedback and I will tell the rest of the story.

ifucan
ifucan
11 Followers