A Bottle of Merlot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marybethf
marybethf
149 Followers

"What are we celebrating?"

"Us silly."

-

The moon was full as we walked hand-in-hand along the beach, the water lapped over our feet as the surf rolled in. Oblivious to anyone else, we were lost in the moment, together in our own world. I watched Karen walk, her tight ass bare in a small, almost thong-like bottom, her chest was often uncovered as her unbuttoned blouse fluttered in the breeze. I loved the whole image so much that my breathing was almost labored as I watched her move next to me.

She stopped and pulled my hand towards her and made me spin as if she was dancing with me. Her blouse fell off one shoulder. As if unaware or not caring about it, she continued to dance with me further into the water. With the water now up to our knees, she pulled me until we floated on our sides. Our lips met and became locked, unable to part from each other. Sitting on the sandy bottom, the water just covering our nipples, we hugged and kissed. A small wave broke over our heads. We didn't stop as several more waves crashed over us. The incoming tide continued to make the water deeper.

Back on the beach, wet and sandy, we stood facing each other. The moon lit up Karen's face and with a huge smile she said, "Fran, you make me so happy, so loved. I never imagined I could ever feel so comfortable with anyone. I know I've never felt this way before."

I squeezed both of her hands for a few minutes. "From the first moment I saw you standing in my doorway, I knew somehow that this would become something very special. Words could never be found to express my feelings about you. I know I could never find anyone I cared for more than you."

We walked quietly down the beach towards our motel with an arm around each other. Pausing in ankle deep water, we ground our crotches against each other for a moment. Our hands were lightly wrapped around each other's waists and we stared into each other's faces.

"Fran ... I don't want anyone else. I just want you in my life ... forever. I love you so very much."

I kissed her gently on the lips and pulled back. "I feel exactly the same way."

"Move in with me. Let us share our lives ... please."

"You're the only person I've ever wanted to live with."

Back in the motel room, on the bed, bodies still salty from the ocean water, we laid facing each other, mouths on mouths, tongues touching tongues. My fingers were between her legs, her fingers between mine, we began to stroke and rub each other towards a mutual orgasm.

Continuing to rub, I whispered, "... so wonderful to finger fuck each other...".

A few minutes later Karen whispered, "... yes ... cum with me baby ... cum with me now..." and began moaning "... oh fuck yes..."

Quickly I echoed Karen "... oh fuck yes..."

In unison, we continued through several orgasms. Fingers dripping with the juices of the other, we begin to suck the other's fingers clean.

"I love the way you taste," Karen moaned.

Lying next to each other with light fingering of each other's clit and gentle kisses, we fell asleep.

-

The sun was blazing though the patio door of the hotel room when we woke up still cradled in each other's arms.

Karen kissed me, and then cooed in my ear, "My God you are such a feast."

The stream of water fell across us in the shower and we rubbed the lather filled washcloths over each other.

"It's much nicer having you wash me."

"Everything is better with you."

Slightly dried off, Karen kissed a few drops of water from my shoulder. "There, my baby is all dry now."

Hand-in-hand, we walked down the sidewalk in front of the motel and stopped at a Waffle House. I don't know why the people that work at a Waffle House seem to be so interchangeable, but the older chubby woman named Patty waited on us, brought us coffee, and our waffles and syrup. We sat eating our food and looking at each other ignoring the line forming of people waiting for a table.

"Damn you are pretty," Karen moaned.

"More coffee?" Patty asked with a little frown as she heard what Karen said. Without waiting for an answer or pouring more coffee, she left the check and walked away.

On the sidewalk, I looked at Karen. "She didn't like us."

"I don't care about people like her. All that matters is that we love each other."

I felt like we were the only people on the sidewalk as we walked, pausing often to look in the store windows. We kissed lightly, held onto each other by the fingertips, and acted like people that had just fallen in love. I was so happy being with Karen.

We stopped in front of a jewelry store and looked at the rings in the window.

"Look at that one!" I pointed to gold ring with engravings.

"Let's go in and look at it."

The female clerk smiled at us. "Is there something I can show you?"

"Yes, there is an engraved gold ring in the window that we'd like to see."

"Oh yes, that is one of my favorite rings. Just a second."

She returned and put the ring on the pad in front of us. I picked it up. Karen and I looked at it together, our heads almost touching. I slipped it on the ring finger of my left hand and it was a little too small. Karen took it and put it on the same finger and it fit nicely.

"You make a lovely couple," the clerk said. "Would you both like the same ring?"

"Yes." we said in unison smiling first at each other then at the clerk.

"Let me measure your finger." The clerk pulled out the sizing rings. We found a size that seemed right for me and we also checked Karen's size as well. "Let me see what I have."

Returning, the clerk said, "You're in luck. I have only one more of those and it just happens to be your size."

The day was truly lovely.

marybethf
marybethf
149 Followers
12