A Boy and His Genie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So many of our brothers and sisters, destined to never again see the light of day," Alexis lamented. "Koschei, Barnabus, Alfresco, Amia, Cressida...oh look, there's Dorothea. I'd know that bitch's lamp anywhere."

"We genies are not supposed to speak ill of the human race, but...these people were monsters," Lumiosa said, trying to hold back some tears.

"It's alright," Matt said, hugging Lumiosa. "It's alright..."

"Alexis, Lumiosa, are you alright being in here?" Sophie asked the genies.

"It's fine," Alexis replied, also clearly trying to hide her sadness. "Because you two are going to wish them out of here. To people who are going to let them out to do their jobs, as all genies should."

"Is that such a good idea?" Sophie asked.

"Sophie what are you talking about?" Matt asked.

"Well, look at all the people who have suffered at the hands of genies," Sophie replied. "The society have basically spent their entire lives as Masters being utter dicks to everyone not like them. And I have no doubt there have been hundreds, if not thousands more people like them throughout history, all of whom have caused untold suffering to people, simply because they had the fortune of finding a magic lamp."

"Sophie, I hope this isn't going where I think it is," Alexis said.

"All I'm saying is that maybe the society weren't totally wrong with wanting to keep the genies away from the world. Yes they've caused a little bit of suffering, but just think how much more suffering has been avoided by them keeping these 217 genies away from all the other evil people in the world!"

"Sophie, that's how the world works! And anyway, you're forgetting about all the suffering that humans have caused all on their own! And all the good people in the world! I have lived since the dawn of the human race, and let me tell you, there are far more good people than bad in the world. Yes you're avoiding some suffering, but you're also avoiding all the joy those genies would bring. Those 3 happy years I've given you, how would you have liked someone to have prevented them, in case you used me for evil?"

At this point, the 4 of them heard a ringing from Sophie's living room.

"Uh Sophie, your phone's-" Matt began.

"So answer it!" Sophie shouted. Matt went into the living room, Lumiosa following after him, and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He said.

"Matt? Oh God, it's you!" He heard a moaning voice say down the phone.

"Mom!?" Matt exclaimed.

"Please Matt...undo this..." His mother moaned. "I don't know how you've affected me, but please...I can't take it any more..."

"Alright, hang on. Lumiosa, I wish for you to undo all the horniness on everyone in that classroom," Matt ordered his genie.

"Master, I'm sorry, but I cannot," Lumiosa said. "It was one of Miss Sophie's wishes, so I cannot undo it."

"Well let's get Sophie to undo it then," Matt said.

"Sophie, I need you to undo a wish you made," Matt said to his girlfriend. "My mom and all the people in the classroom at school are still horny. They need freeing."

"Fine, I wish for it to be undone," Sophie said, and Alexis snapped her fingers.

"Your wish is my command, now how about you make my wish your command?" Alexis asked.

"Alexis, I'm really not sure about it," Sophie said.

"Sophie, I'm sorry, but I'm with Alexis on this one," Matt said. "We can't just leave these lamps here."

"But what about all the suffering!?"

"Well...maybe we could monitor them?"

"Monitor them?"

"We could make a wish that Alexis and Lumiosa would automatically know about every wish they make, so they could tell us if something questionable happens."

"I...I guess that could work. But if we're gonna do that, I have some more suggestions."

"Like what?"

----------------

Mrs Evans looked around, and wondered what had just happened. One moment, she'd been about to make another wish, and the next, she and Apriya were stood naked on the stage in the main hall at Matt and Sophie's school. In front of them was a crowed of seated people; Becky, Mike, Max, Sam, Megan, Becky, Kelly, and Sophie's parents, Melissa and Jerry. Next to her, she noticed, were Matt and Sophie, along with their genies.

"Hello everyone, I'm sure you're all very confused, so let's get right down to it," Sophie said. "As you're all aware, Matt and I have genies, as does Matt's mother Julia here. But what you're not aware of is the fact that Matt and I have recently come into the possession of 221 other magic lamps, each one containing a genie."

"Sophie and I have decided that, rather than just keeping them locked up, those lamps should be distributed throughout the world, as has always been intended for them," Matt explained. "However, for 9 of them, this will not be the case. As our trusted family and friends, we have decided to give you each the gift of a magic lamp, with the request that the genies contained within be only used for benign purposes."

At this point, Alexis and Lumiosa both stepped forwards. They snapped their fingers, and 9 lamps appeared, floating in mid-air. They thrust their hands forwards, and the lamps flew into the laps of the chosen humans.

"Go now, and enjoy your gifts," Sophie commanded. Alexis and Lumiosa waved their hands, and everyone was instantly gone, and the 4 of them were back in Sophie's living room.

Max landed back on his bed, holding the lamp in his hand. He sat up, and stared at it. He couldn't believe this was really happening. His cock was hardening at the mere thought of what he was going to do. He rubbed the lamp frantically, and he felt it grow warm in his hands. Clouds of yellow smoke poured out, and formed into Lexia.

"Greetings Master," she said, materialising on her knees. "I am Lexia, and I-"

"I wish to have sex!" Max shouted. Lexia was a little taken aback by the fact he was so rushed.

"Very well Master, your wish is my command," she said, before standing up, and mounting him. Meanwhile, across town, Sam was having a very similar experience, having barely waited for the orange smoke to clear before ordering Ophelia to fuck him.

Megan, Sally and Kelly had all been together at Sally's house when it had happened, so the three of them rubbed their lamps together. Clouds of green, red and brown smoke poured out, which formed into Marcio, Iago and Barnabus.

"Oh wow..." Sally said as she saw the genies materialise. "It's all true..."

"Well I can't say I've ever had this happen to me before," Barnabus said as he looked around, and realised he'd been summoned along with two of his brothers.

"Well I'm not complaining one bit," Marcio smiled, before getting on his knees, and kissing Megan's hand. "Mistress, I am Marcio, your honoured genie servant. What do you desire, and would you like me to put it inside you?"

Julia, Mike, Becky and Apriya had all been at their home, so that was where they were returned to.

"Apriya, can't you stop this?" Julia shouted to her genie. "I don't want my husband and daughter having genies!"

"Too late honey, Matt gave us these, so we're using them," Mike said. He and Becky then rubbed their lamps. Clouds of Black and White smoke poured out, and Dorothea and Amia were formed, on their knees before them.

"Greetings Mistress, I am Amia."

"And I am Dorothea. What do you desire?"

Melissa and Jerry had both been at work when they'd been taken, and subsequently returned. Jerry called Melissa up, and he drove over to her, so they could release their genies together. The held hands, and rubbed their lamps. In clouds of gold and silver smoke, Alfresco and Koschei emerged.

----------------

Back in Sophie's living room, the two teens sat on the sofa.

"We've still got one last thing to do," Sophie said.

"Do it guys," Matt said, and the two genies nodded. A large hologram of the Earth appeared in front of them, before the 212 remaining lamps flew out of the storage room, and shot into the globe, scattering them around the world. They watched for several minutes as the lamps flew, before the flow ended, and the hologram of the Earth disappeared.

12