A Boy and His Mom: Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy's eyes went back to his mother as she let out that unearthly howl while almost levitating herself off the bed, clawing at her son's arms and shoulders before slamming herself back down on the bed, and only then did Billy cum.

"Omigod omigod omigod!" Eileen chanted as she convulsed on the bed while her boy filled her womb with his seed, and she was still rolling her head from side to side after Billy's dick slipped out of her.

"Tough act to follow," Henri was saying as Billy straightened up, and as the older man walked around to the foot of the bed and Billy was climbing off he patted the lad on the shoulder.

"That was the most erotic thing I've ever seen, son. You're quite the cocksman," Henri said.

"Omigod - let me rest a minute," Eileen was saying as Henry quickly climbed up to replace her son.

"No rest for the wicked - and you are the wicked one," Henri said as he wiggled his swollen member around her opened sex, slapping the fluids that were oozing out. "Your son truly gave you a proper fucking. My word Billy, you must have filled her womb with your sap. No problem sliding in here."

"Do it Henri," Billy heard himself saying as he watched the log slapping the opening. "Fuck my Mom good."

"Want to put it in for me - for us?" Henri offered. "After all, she's your woman and always will be."

"Okay," Billy said after swallowing hard, and as he moved over and tentatively held the stump of the throbbing tool his mind went back to that day when he and his friend Artie had jerked each other off, but this was nothing like that because Artie's dick had been normal sized.

"That's it," Henri was saying as he slid forward, and as Billy pulled his hand away and moved back to watch Henri's massive cock impale his Mom a chill went down his spine as he retreated back up towards the headboard.

It was only for about three seconds but I held my Mom's boyfriend's cock, Billy thought as he watched Henri humping his mother, and while he hadn't really enjoyed it, it wasn't as horrible as he might have imagined because Henri was a good guy.

"Listen dear, your pussy is filled with Billy's seed," Henri grunted as he began moving in and out and the slushy sounds filled the room. "Hot and slick."

Billy made himself comfortable and sat next to Mom's head while stroking the hair, learning that Henri was a masterful lover as he put Eileen in a number of positions, going from missionary to moving her onto her side and fucking her from behind like Billy often did at night, before putting his Mom on all fours with her facing her son as he leaned back against the head board and enjoyed Mom's strained face and the way her titties swung around violently as she lurched forward with each thrust.

Billy was amazed at how Henri was able to keep going for so long, continuing to slide his cock in and out of his Mom at a variety of speeds and even though the Frenchman's cock had looked red, swollen and ready to burst from the start he seemed ready to go all night.

That was okay with Billy who was enjoying his mother and her boyfriend a great deal, and as they kept going Billy's dick had gotten hard again through his pulling. Henri smiled when he saw Billy stroking himself as he watched and then came up with an idea.

"Billy, let your mother suck your cock while I fuck her," he suggested, and although Billy seemed uncertain he worked himself between the headboard and his mother and knelt there.

Eileen muttered that she couldn't do it but gave it a try, taking Billy's cock in her mouth and letting the force of Henri's thrusts make her mouth move up and down the dick.

"Incredible," Henri exclaimed as he leaned over Eileen so he could see better, reaching under her and milking her dangling teats while Billy held her head. "How is it?"

"Great!" Billy chirped as his nuts bounced off his Mom's chin every time she was pushed forward.

"Babe?" Eileen said as she let the dick spring out of her mouth. "Getting sore."

"It's time Billy. You're going to need that," Henri announced as he pulled out of Eileen and nodded over to the table where there was a tube of lubricant. "Now you stay where you are love. Just like that on all fours. We're going to prep you up."

"Can't believe I'm doing this," Eileen muttered to no one as Billy climbed off the bed, and when he looked at his Mom's sweaty body with a variety of nibble marks he thought she never looked sexier.

"Ever rim your Mom?" Henri asked as Billy joined him at the foot of the bed, the two looking at Eileen on all fours.

"Uh no," Billy replied nervously, not even knowing what that meant although when Henri

reached over and spread his Mom's slightly fleshy buttocks he was getting the idea.

"Sweet little knot," Henri said as he poked at the puckered ring that was fringed with some golden hairs, and after slipping his index finger in and out once he buried his face in the crack while Mom groaned in response.

"Omigod," Eileen cried out as she tried and failed to have her arms hold up her upper torso and longer, the result being her bottom being presented even more so. "Is that your finger or is - OMIGOD! You're like a snake!"

Billy watched open-mouthed as Henri's face stayed in between his Mom's ass cheeks, and while he couldn't see exactly what was going on Billy was beginning to understand. The fact that Mom was moaning into the bedding and wiggling her butt, combined with Henri snorting, meant that it must be good.

"Care for some?" Henri was saying as he leaned back. "You don't have to..."

"No, I want to!" Billy said as he took Henri's place.

His mother's boyfriend moved over to her side and helped keep her ass open while Billy moved in. The entire beige knot was revealed as the hairs had been plastered to the surrounding skin, making it easy to find as he pushed his nose and mouth into the warm fold.

"Is that - Billy?" Eileen cried out as her ass wiggled some more.

"It's him but he's a little too occupied right now the answer," Henri said as he watched Billy's head bob.

"Ooh! That's it honey. Feels nice."

Billy came up for air after a minute, and when he did Henri had the lube tube open and was squirting some on his finger before handing the boy the gel.

"Grease your pole up good - right down to the stump because you're going all in," Henri explained, and as he watched Billy lube his erection he pushed his finger into the knot the lad's cock would be going.

Henri had sampled Eileen's ass with his cock just once before, and while his girth made the experience too painful for Eileen despite how much she knew he liked it, he knew that her son's slender spear would fit just right.

"Let me climb under you dear," Henri told his girlfriend as he climbed onto the bed and onto his back, and as he wagged his erection around excitedly he added, "It's time babe."

Eileen muttered something about thinking she had lost her mind to do this, but while it was Henri's idea the more she thought about it the more this had intrigued the middle-aged Mom.

Gingerly she straddled Henri's hips while reaching down and gripping her boyfriend's cock, the thick monolith hot to the touch and still stiff and throbbing despite having already impaled her at every angle imaginable, and even though his pounding had stretched her out a bit when she eased down on the cock she still felt it.

"Oh geez!" Eileen cried out as she slowly let the thick tool inside of her while Henri braced her by holding onto her breasts, and as she leaned forward she whispered to her boyfriend, "Feels as big as your fist did that time."

"Another time," Henri replied softly before telling his girlfriend to lean forward. "Way down and forward over me - hang onto the headboard so I can enjoy your tits and pits and you can present your ass to your boy. Billy? You ready?"

"Yes sir," Billy replied, having been captivated by the sight from the foot of the bed of Mom doing a split onto Henri's massive meat, and as he knee-walked the short distance to his Mom's backside he hardly noticed the outsides of his thighs rubbing against Henry hairy legs on the way.

"Here I come Mom," Billy said as he pointed to tip of his dick at the center of his mother's anus and leaned forward, and as the tight orifice gave way and then enveloped him Mom's cry filled the air.

"That's it!" Henry said. "I can feel your cock on the other side!"

"Me too. I mean. Oh damn!" Billy yelped as he eased all the way in.

"Splitting me in two!" Eileen screamed as the two cocks went in to the hilt.

"Want us to stop?" Henri said as he reached up and roughed up Eileen's hangers just the way she liked them handled, and when his girlfriend's only answer was her eyes rolling back in her head Henri said, "Keep going Billy."

"It's tight - good - too good!" Billy exclaimed as he fought the urge to erupt.

"Hold on son," Henri said. "Just a little bit longer! Hard. Harder! Fuck your Mommy's ass hard!"

"Trying!" Billy grunted as he moved his lips hard and fast while trying to think about anything other than how could it felt.

Billy didn't last long but then again he didn't have to because his mother was cumming while seeming to babble in tongues, and that made Billy finally lose control and spurt his load deep into his Mom's bowels.

After Billy stopped cumming he heard Henri grunt and felt his mother's boyfriend's cock jerking on the other side of that thin wall. Finally Eileen collapsed onto her boyfriend and Billy fell on her and him both while they all tried to catch their breath.

"I have a problem," Eileen confessed after the pile of bodies rested a few moments. "I need a shower."

"I think we all do," Henri agreed.

"The problem is that I don't think I can walk," Eileen announced. "Not even that short distance. I feel like I just rode a horse for 100 miles."

"We'll carry you, won't we Billy?" Henri asked, and although she didn't need to be carried her men helped her down the hall.

"Who's first?" Eileen asked when she turned on the spray.

"We all are. What do you say?"

"The three of us?" Eileen asked as she looked at the tub.

"Why not?" You want to give it a try Billy?" Henri asked.

"Sure," Billy replied, and so the three climbed into the tub together with Eileen in the center of a lover's sandwich.

"Well, it's cozy," Eileen giggled as the two men's bodies rubbed against hers, but as Henri and Billy began to soap her up she started to enjoy it, raising her arms so the boys could scrub her armpits before moving down. "This is the life. Share the soap."

"Gee Mom," Billy giggled as his mother soaped up her lovers.

"What's the matter honey?"

"The only parts of us that you're cleaning is our dicks."

"Sorry," Eileen answered with a laugh. "See what you perverts have done to me?"

Billy washed himself off fast because while the shower was cozy it was way too tight for that many people to bathe, so he stepped out and left his Mom and Henri alone.

After he dried off he went back to the bedroom and put on the briefs that he had only worn for a few minutes, and then looking at the bed and making a face before stripping it and putting fresh bedding on.

Billy went back to the bathroom and saw the shadow of Henri and his mother through the shower curtain. Mom was on her knees and facing her boyfriend while Henri stood there cradling her head as it bobbed.

The lad decided to give them some privacy and in a few minutes the shower turned off and after the two dried off they rejoined Billy in the bedroom.

"Oh! Aren't you sweet?" Billy's mother gushed when she saw what her son had done with the bedding.

"You guys couldn't sleep in that," Billy said as he kissed his mother and prepared to leave.

"Where are you going honey?" his mother asked.

"Nowhere," Henri answered from behind Eileen. "I think that tonight you should stay in here with us - if you want."

"Sure," Billy said, and with that the three climbed into bed together, with Eileen on her back and the two men on their sides facing her.

"At least this way I won't have one of you poking your dick into my butt," Eileen said of the sleeping arrangement. "Although I suspect it won't stay like this."

"This is fine," Henri said in the near darkness as his hand softly caressed his girlfriend's breast, and as he massaged the pliant orb his hand brushed against Billy's who was doing the same thing to her other breast.

"Not going to get much sleep like this," Eileen mock-complained, enjoying the sweet touching of her bosom and no longer feeling ashamed or embarrassed of herself because her men seemed to love her breasts no matter what she thought about what time begun to do.

Contrary to what she thought, she did fall asleep as did the men, and she was correct that the sleeping position did change during the night but they did sleep well into the night intertwined.

***

It wasn't far from dawn when Billy woke up, awakened by his mother's hand on his cock and her breath on his neck. His dick was hard and his mother had a tight grip on it, using the head against her clit by rubbing it up and down.

"Sorry to wake you," Eileen told her son in an excited voice.

"Gee no, this is nice. I thought I was dreaming," Billy said of the treatment, and as he felt the bed rock in the near darkness he could see Henri spooned up behind his Mom and was the one causing the motion.

"Honey," Eileen said in between soft grunts. "Henri just proposed to me and I accepted."

"Great!" Billy exclaimed.

"You don't mind honey?"

"No. Heck Mom, I told you I love you and Henry is cool."

"In that case," Henri said over Eileen's shoulder. "You won't mind me asking you to be the best man, will you?"

"Heck no. I'd love it," Billy said before asking, "Mom, is Henri's cock in your bottom?"

"Sort of," Eileen grunted. "It's my present to him. Just the tip though. It's that fat ridge around the bottom of the head that I can't take. I don't mind the tip going in and out. Makes me tingle even if my anus is sore."

"In time you'll be able to take it, and besides I think before we get done with you you'll be surprised at what you can do," Henri informed her.

"Where's the honeymoon?"

"Hawaii," Mom said.

"Just the three of us," Henri replied.

"Wow. Me too?"

"And Henri says he knows what he wants us to do on our wedding night," Eileen said as she continued to use her son's cock like a ladle stirring her pussy while her fiancee's dick poked in and out of her anus. "Sounds crazy."

"That's what you said first about what we did last night," Henri reminded her before continuing. "It's something I never have done but I saw it in a film."

"What is it?" Billy ask.

"Well, what we would do is that we would position ourselves as we did earlier," Henri explained.

"My pussy aches just thinking about it."

"Must not hurt too much judging by what you're doing do it right now with Billy's cock," Henri noted.

"Go on."

"Well anyway, after your Mom straddles me and has my cock in her pussy, you climb behind her like you did last night - because you're younger and more athletic," Henri explained. "And then you put your cock in too."

"Into Mom's bottom?" Billy asked, confused about what was so different.

"No!" Henri chirped delightedly as his dick began to drip and make the rubbing slicker. "Into her pussy!"

"But..."

"You slide your cock right in from behind," Henri explained while Eileen groaned. "Right in with me."

"Really?" Billy said. "Is that possible?"

"I've seen it," Henri insisted. "Of course you need to have a couple of well equipped guys - but you surely fit the bill."

"About a foot and a half of cock in my poor little cunt," Eileen muttered while furiously scrubbing her clitoris with Billy's throbbing tool.

"And you'll love it."

"But our dicks?" Billy asked. "I mean, won't they be rubbing against each other?"

"I suspect that can't be avoided," Henri admitted. "In the film it seemed like the undersides of the two men's cocks were rubbing and their balls were bouncing against each other, but they didn't seem to mind. I think they were too busy driving the woman crazy to notice. In any event Billy, if... what's the matter?"

"He's cumming," Eileen grunted as she felt her son's cock pulsate in her hand and spurt inside of her as her body shook.

"Well, I guess that's settled," Henri declared as he end onto his future wife while she and her son came.

"Aloha," Billy moaned as his dick deflated.

"Amen," Eileen sighed. "It'll be nice to have a normal American family unit intact again around here."

***

Thanks for reading the second half of the story.

12