A Boy and his Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole's version of events, from her son's initial changes until the incident that morning, generally matched up to Cody's version. Of course, besides being unaware of his mother's all-along sky-high sexual cravings, Cody also did not know how much she was enjoying his courtship. Nicole even told Zoe about how she frequently needed to pleasure herself and how she had hidden it from Cody. That led to a confession about her powerful orgasms thinking about her son, and her growing guilt.

"I'm not sure if this is right or wrong. The mothers in erotica always enjoy themselves, and I enjoy touching myself thinking about Cody. But it's incest - it's supposed to be wrong!"

"You shouldn't believe all the stories you read," Zoe said calmly. "They're written by horny misfits who imagine all kinds of situations because of the stories other horny misfits write. And watching porn gives them unrealistic expectations."

"So incest is made up? It doesn't actually happen?"

"I'm sure there are a few oddballs out there who do incest. But it's a taboo and can't be that common. How many people do we personally know who admitted to incest? Nobody. Not in my whole life."

"Then I can't let this go on. But I don't know what to do. He's such a good, obedient boy. He's never done something this crazy."

"Calm down, Nicole. I'll help you and I won't blab about this whole thing. My son also did some cheeky things before but I stopped him before it could get serious. Now he's moved out and has a steady girlfriend. We'll get through this together."

That was a very liberal spin on her situation. It had just been a phase for Zoe's son. He had ogled her and used her (and his sister's) panties to masturbate for a while, but outgrew it on his own.

"For starters, don't get too uptight or worried about it. It's probably the best way he knows to show how much he cares for you now. He'll grow out of it and move on. I'm just a phone or a wall away if you need help. Don't tell anyone else about this."

"I hope so, Zoe. Thank you."

"And don't discourage him."

"Sorry? You mean I should discourage him, right?"

"No, take it from a veteran, that's the biggest mistake you could make at this point. This is just a phase but you will be mother and son for life. If you discourage him the wrong way, both of you will bear that scar for life."

"So I should just let him have his way with me? That doesn't sound right."

"You are almost correct, but you're looking at it the wrong way. Your fear and guilt is clouding your mind. He won't take it too far - he's a good boy, you said so yourself. I'm sure he knows incest is a taboo.

"Do you know how pyromaniacs are cured? They like fire a lot, so they are allowed to indulge, then forced to burn things until they are completely sick of fire. So let him explore his feelings and your body until he gets bored of it. Trust him to have limits."

"But I'm worried. It feels good although it's wrong, like this morning. I almost lost control of myself. What if I cum in front of him?"

"Cody is showing you that he loves you. It is natural to enjoy being loved, no matter who loves you. If he wants to pamper you, enjoy it and don't push him away. Cum for him, with him, from him, on him, or don't cum - there's no shame in any of that."

"If he sees me enjoying myself, won't he just want to go further?"

"If you're afraid of encouraging him, then don't do anything. Be a Barbie doll or a statue and accept what he does to you. He'll pose you and study you, but as long as you don't do or say anything back to him, he'll back off after a bit."

After a bit more reassurance, Nicole hugged Zoe goodnight and left. Zoe stopped the voice recording and texted Cody.

'Have fun. Go slow for now.'

/ / /

Thereafter, Cody stepped up his efforts. He kept in frequent contact with Zoe, describing what he did to his mother.

Nicole faced a constant mental struggle of accepting his advances and her arousal, while forcing herself to be passive and not egg him on. It was difficult to think back on her conversation with Zoe each time, so she took to mentally chanting a mantra, 'Trust Cody, be his Barbie doll.'

The mother and son couple (or couple to-be) had no problems with deep kissing now. Their snogging sessions lasted longer and happened more often. The kisses were not limited to hellos and goodbyes at the doorstep, but happened throughout the house. He kissed her when she was cooking, on the computer, watching television or even lying down doing nothing in particular. He kissed any patch of bare skin he could see - depending on what she wore, it could be anywhere from her ears and neck, to her shoulders, to her midriff, to her thighs and feet.

Cody's hands roamed more bravely, going under her shirt and pants, but still remaining above her underwear. He touched her through her panties numerous times but did not manage to make her climax.

On one occasion, they had a snogging session as she was leaving the toilet in her bathrobe. He undid the robe and was about to feel up her bare body, but Nicole's clearly shook her head and placed his hand behind her, safely over the bathrobe. Cody did not try that again.

After the kissing sessions, no matter how steamy they got, the pair acted like nothing happened and did not talk about them. To be fair, Nicole did not talk even during the sessions and only moaned when she absolutely could not control herself.

/ / /

One night, Zoe received a phone call from a clearly upset Nicole.

"Zoe, Cody isn't backing off at all. It doesn't look like he wants to stop anytime soon."

"Give it time, Nicole."

"I think he drugged me today!"

"What? What happened?"

"He gave me some wine with my lunch and I felt drowsy after that. I just woke up and saw the sky has turned dark. My afternoon naps are very light, Zoe, you know even a door knock will wake me. But today I slept on the couch and didn't even know my husband had returned and made dinner!"

"That's unusual, surely. But maybe you were just very tired? Or you were not used to drinking in the day?"

"I guess that's possible. But, well, I mean, when I woke up, my shirt was buttoned up wrong and the back of my bra was unhooked. My panties and shorts seemed okay and there isn't any cum on them, or in my pussy, which is good. I don't know how it happened."

"Nicole, dear, I think you're a little jumpy. You can't think that Cody drugged you just because you slept well. Maybe you woke up halfway and messed up your bra and shirt yourself, God knows it was a hot day. And you went back to sleep and forgot about it, you know how that is."

"I... Oh."

"If, just if, Cody really drugged you, I can think of only one explanation. He desperately wanted to show his love, but was afraid you would hate him. He respected you so much that he wanted to practice something while you were asleep, so that you would enjoy the real thing awake in future."

"That sort of makes sense, but doesn't sound quite right."

"Were you actually hoping that Cody would drug you and undress you while you were sleeping? I can totally imagine you masturbating to that idea, you know."

"No! That's impossible!" Nicole exclaimed. "No way, oh damn it, Zoe you monster. Thanks for picking up so late at night, goodnight."

"Goodnight. Going to rub out another one now?"

"Zoe!"

After the call ended, Zoe quickly texted Cody asking for an explanation. It turned out that he had spiked the wine with sleeping pills, because he wanted to touch and suck his mother's bare breasts.

She sternly told him that it was dangerous to mix alcohol with drugs and that he had no idea how heavily Nicole would be knocked out. He agreed to use common sense in future and run ideas by Zoe if he was unsure.

In the days following, Cody continued to offer his mother wine, but without additions. She napped lightly, and concluded that either the first time had been her imagination, or that the pills were continuing but she had built up a resistance. Of course, Zoe did not tell her that resistance just did not work that way.

It was not long before Cody worked up the courage to resume his sleep explorations. He knew Nicole was a light sleeper, and it was quite obvious that he had woken her, but it appeared that she was willing to keep her eyes shut and feign sleep to play his games, so he happily did not call her out on it.

For a few days, all he did was expose her breasts and knead them and suck on the D-cup beauties. Nicole did not orgasm from that - her breasts were not very strong erogenous zones and she generally ignored them when masturbating, but the continual attention did make them tingly and sensitive.

He planted light kisses and licks over her lithe body and shapely limbs. When he felt the urge, he would bite and suck more forcefully and leave love bites, for example on her neck and inner arms and thighs. Still pretending to sleep, Nicole bit her lip and did her best to push down her groans of pleasure, but Cody felt pride burn in his chest at her obvious enjoyment and non-resistance.

Then he got braver and mounted her to fuck between her breasts. He took a bunch of her bob-cut hair and jerked himself off with it. He did not hesitate to spray his cum on her face or anywhere on her body.

For a new trick, he took her limp hand and wrapped her delicate fingers around his rigid shaft. He directed her hand to slide up and down the shaft, or cup the head and press a finger into the opening. Nicole refused to break her pretend-sleep and did this with closed eyes, but after several times, she became intimately familiar with her son's tool.

Even if she were to be blindfolded and not guided, she felt sure that she would be able to recognize his well-endowed cock by its shape, length, girth and stiffness anywhere, and then give him a splendid hand-job. It made her feel like a goddess.

He attempted to masturbate her by fingering and oral sex. It took a long time for him to learn, especially because she did not tell him what he was doing right or wrong, and did not point out the right spots to work with. His clumsy movements only served to excite and disappoint her, over and over again, which sent her arousal building up and rocketing sky-high without the blessed release of orgasm.

Those days when he simply could not finish the job, Nicole would wait anxiously until he gave up and left. Then, a light touch by herself at just the right spot would make her arch her back and squirt like a fountain over the sheets and floor.

Cody persisted and learnt to read her reactions. Although she climaxed almost soundlessly by habit, there were telltale signs - the wetness, tightening thighs, a stiffened abdomen, clenched hands, her breathing pattern. With a lot of practice, and the burning desire to make her cum from his actions, he improved and the orgasms became less due to luck and more from precise technique.

Previously, when her climaxes were achieved on her own and in private, Nicole felt she was still in control of the situation. At this point, knowing that she became putty in her son's hands and that she craved him constantly, her doubts crept in again. She was too proud to admit to Cody that she was fully aware of his intrusions, but wanted him to back off for a few days to let her sort out her thoughts.

Browsing her wardrobe, she hit upon a solution. Her usual bottoms did not offer Cody much resistance - panties, shorts, skirts. Instead, she picked a thick, tight pair of jeans which she herself had trouble wearing.

It was successful in buying her peace. Cody failed to pull them off, and even unzipped, it was difficult to put a hand in to finger her.

She made the mistake of continuing the passionate snogging sessions instead of rejecting his advances completely. When she napped for the third day in a row in the jeans, Cody took it as a challenge from a horny woman.

Nicole was shocked and did not dare to move as Cody took a pair of scissors and snipped slowly up the legs. (Trust Cody, be his Barbie doll...)

It only took two long cuts, up the left side, then the right side, before her shapely legs were bared for him. She was too caught offside by this turn of events that she did not get wet. (Trust Cody, be his Barbie doll...)

Cody took it as a hint to continue cutting off her shirt. Then he cut off her bra instead of reaching behind her to undo the hook. All the clothes were thrown off the bed and she was now completely exposed save for her plain pink panties. (Trust trust doll his Barbie Cody...)

He turned her limp body to the side - she did not act limp; rather, she was too stunned to move anything. Lovingly, he spooned behind her and one hand began playing with her breasts. The other hand fingered her clit skillfully and got her wet in moments. (doll doll doll trust...)

Pushing his massive shaft between her butt cheeks and thighs, and tenting the front of her panties, he thrusted until he pumped several days' worth of cum into her panties, painting her pussy lips and pubic hairs with a thick layer of white. (doll... doll...)

Ever the gentleman, he did not stop fingering her breasts and clit until she had cum a few more times, still in a daze.

Hours later, when she had regained enough of her wits, she sat up and looked around her room. As per her go-to habit, she started to finger herself forcefully to calm herself more, but suddenly remembered that her crotch was slathered with her son's cum - she was using her son's cum as lubrication (oh but it smelled and tasted so good) and each finger thrust was pushing his seed into her pussy.

She was feeding his cream into her eager lips like a child shovelling cake icing into its greedy mouth.

Terrified, she withdrew her fingers quickly with a sinful 'squelch'.

It was a line she had promised never to cross. His penis and cum could not go into her pussy. That was incest, one hundred per cent, no doubts, no gray area. She had crossed half of that finish line with her own hand, at no one's urging. This had to stop. Breaking her vow of silence, she looked for Cody to talk about his actions.

"Cody, my room... my clothes were torn up when I was asleep. Do you know what happened?"

"Er, what?" he fumbled. He had not expected her to call him out for it. She had always acted ignorant. "Did you cut it up yourself because it was too warm?"

There was a long, uncomfortable silence. Incredulous at the reply, Nicole decided that she needed serious backup.

/ / /

"Zoe, this isn't working. I was enjoying it so much even though I knew it was wrong. Then I used those stupid jeans and now it's all insane."

"Well, that escalated quickly. And you have a pretty amazing expression between a dopey smile and a scream of frustration."

"I'm really in trouble, Zoe."

"Well, how do you want this to go? Do you have any ideas of your own? You obviously love each other but the lack of communication is royally screwing things up."

"I- I think I've got a plan. But I don't know if it will work. I don't want this twisted relationship to continue."

"Oh?"

"Could you, sort of, have sex with him but let him think it's me?"

"You want me to 'sort of' fuck your son, and let him think he's screwing you?"

"When you put it like that..."

"Nicole, have you been reading erotica again?"

"Er, no?"

"Say I really sleep with your son - and I'm not saying I intend to - how long is this supposed to last? And how will this end your, " Zoe quoted with both hands. "'twisted relationship'?"

"I was thinking, maybe just a few times, then he might be satisfied and give up? Or you could do your best to make it a really lousy experience to turn him off forever?"

"You're a few cards short of a deck up there, you damn nympho," Zoe face-palmed. "Let me think this through, alright? Do you have any more specifics for your idea?"

/ / /

When Cody came to use the gym afterwards, Zoe revealed the ridiculous plan his mother had cooked up.

"How the heck will I not know who I'm having sex with?" Cody puzzled.

"A blindfold or a crawling into your room at night seems doable. She also had a few more creative and impractical ideas."

"I guess those are the more obvious ones. But does she really think it will work? Your boobs are a dead giveaway, for starters."

"Yes, Cody, I did not consider that little problem. At all."

"Oops."

"Still, you bonked her good without even sticking your dick in her. And now she's set on making this happen. I know I'm not even your second choice, but let's work with what we've got. You need to get together so I can blackmail you two to be my beloved slaves."

"That- that will be something. But Zoe, don't call yourself a second choice. You're great and a knockout and your kinkiness is a real turn on, but I just didn't fall in love with you like I did with my mom."

"Oh you smooth talker, you."

"I would totally fuck you, you know? We could treat it as lust. Or practicing for the real deal with mom."

"Yeah, we could do that," she laughed.

/ / /

A chair was placed in the center of Nicole's room. She urged Cody to sit on the chair and tied a blindfold on him. He was only wearing boxers.

"How many fingers, Cody?" she raised a hand.

"Can't see anything, mom."

"Good. Just wait here a while, okay? I've got... something... planned for you. I hope you'll like it. Whatever you do, don't remove that blindfold until I say so."

"Okay," Cody could not keep the smile off his face.

He's probably imagining something good, thought Nicole as she left the room. Close, but not quite. Sorry, Cody.

A few minutes later, Cody heard her announce her return, from somewhere in the door's direction. Footsteps approached him and he could smell Nicole's usual shampoo and soap as she whispered into his ear, "This might feel a little strange, but don't take the blindfold off."

He heard her walk away as another set of footsteps drew nearer. There was a light weight on both his shoulders, then a movement on his lap. He tentatively moved his hands around. Two toned thighs on his lap - someone was sitting astride him. Womanly hips, a firm and smooth back, a neck - this person had long hair - athletic shoulders and arms.

There was a naked woman sitting on his lap, facing him. He already knew the plan, but just by his blindfolded observations he would have known this was not his mother.

The woman held his chin and kissed him on the lips (Yep, not mom.) A few chaste kisses later, both pairs of hands began to roam freely. He felt for the breasts - this was his favorite neighbor who pretended to have a complex about her small milk tanks. He pretended to pat around her chest to look for her breasts, then settled for pinching the nipples.

Zoe giggled into their kiss. She knew exactly what he was insinuating and twisted his ear as a playful retort. She took the initiative to deepen the kiss, pushing her tongue between his lips.

It was fun. They felt like they were playing house, exploring a childhood friend - which they were - testing the waters to become friends with benefits. There was no thought of infidelity. Both knew who was their true partner, but this was playtime.

The kisses paused and she slumped forward onto him. They breathed heavily, almost in unison. The room was silent otherwise.

She kissed him lightly on both eyelids. A secret message they had agreed upon - 'Your mom's still watching. Let's give her a show.'

A hand slid into his boxers and felt over his semi-hard member. The hand retreated and patted his crotch through his boxers a few times. There was a tugging on the hem of his boxers.

It was not an agreed signal - they did not plan for everything - but the meaning was clear enough. Cody stood up and allowed Zoe to pull down his boxers, kicked them away and sat at the edge of the chair.

"Mom?" he asked.