A Boy In Babeland

Story Info
He can't believe his luck with older sister.
6.3k words
4.51
1.26M
727

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee Hunter was the only boy in his immediate family. He lived with his 6 sisters (all older than him) and his mother. His father had died shortly after he was born and his sisters had not gone off to set up home alone, but all stayed at home for his mother after they had grown up.

His oldest sister was 6 years older than him and the ages came down a year at a time. In order of oldest to youngest they were:

April, at 24 years old. She had shoulder length hair, dyed deep red, and a set of breasts that anyone would love to have, really firm and big. She was fit and always at the gym to keep her tight body at its best. She was really outgoing and loud, but had never found the right guy.

Dawn was the next at 23 years old. She had very dark shoulder length hair and her breasts were a little smaller than April's but still a great size. She too went down to the gym a lot and was just as fit as her older sister. She was the more shy of the sisters but still had no problem with going out.

Stacey was next, 22 years old with long blonde hair. Her breasts were a moderate size but she had the most perfect legs you could imagine, long and sleek. She was the fittest of the lot due to the fact she danced alot and hoped one day to go pro. She was the flirt of the gang, never one to back away from anything or anyone.

Patrisha (Trish) was next. 21 years old, she too was blonde, but her hair was shorter than Stacey's. Her breasts were also very large, only just smaller than April's. Again, like her sisters, she was a gym freak and was in really good shape. She was sort of in between the personalities, not really shy nor flirtatious.

Stephanie (Steph) was next at 20 years old. She had hair like Dawn, really dark, but much longer. Her breasts were big and she had a wonderful habit of only wearing tight fitting tops. She never went to the gym, but was just naturally blessed with a perfect figure that all the others were jealous of. She was one of the outgoing gang who stuck together a lot more than the others.

Kim was the youngest, only 19 years old. She had blonde hair that flowed down to the middle of her back, and she had great breasts that sat on a thin body. She went to the gym like the others and it showed on her. She had a perfect hourglass figure and a really tight ass. Like Dawn, she was a bit shy.

Then there wasLee, the only boy. 18 years old, short brown hair he kept cut close to his head. His body was in good shape, not the muscles of Arnie or anything, but not fat either, just a normal guy. He ran for an hour a day to keep himself fit. He hadn’t had any luck with women since he was, well, any age.

*****

"Hi Lee. Good day planned?" April's voice came into Lee's ears as she made her way into the living room dressed in a tight-fitting, white, cotton T-shirt and tight jeans.

"Nope, you?" Lee asked back.

"Just the same as always, gym then TV."

Lee looked at the clock, 9:00 AM and April was already off to the gym. "You are crazy you know that don't you?" Lee said, smiling, as his oldest sister grabbed her gym bag and packed her stuff into it.

“What do you mean crazy? I'm just err... focused." April smiled back at her seated brother before looking at the bright sun outside.

"Look April, anyone who goes to the gym at 9:00 AM is crazy. I run for 30 mins at 11:00 AM then again at 4:00 PM and that's plenty for me" Lee said shaking his head.

"Well little brother," April said as she moved over to stand right behind him. "Maybe if you did come to the gym with me you wouldn't be soooooo.... fat." April joked as she leaned down and gave his ear a little lick.

"Hey, I'm not fat!" Lee said in mock anger at his sister who smiled and nodded derisively at him before grabbing her bag and heading for the door.

"I'll be gone for about 2 hours. Mum and the others are still in bed so be quiet will you? They had a bad night. See you later."

"Yea see ya." Lee said. He watched his sister’s sexy ass sway out the door, before he settled back to watch some more TV.

An hour later and it was Steph who was the next to show her face.

"Hi Steph." Lee said as he saw her walk into the room.

"Hi Lee. April gone already?" She asked.

Lee nodded yes.

"I don't know how she and the others do it, do you?"

"No idea." Lee said watching TV.

"I mean, I never go to the gym and look at me, I'm fine." Steph said pointing out the obvious to her knowing brother.

"You have no idea." Lee said quietly, admiring her body as she gave a twirl.

"Hi you two." Dawn came walking in past her sister, sat on the sofa next to Lee and grabbed the remote from him.

"Hi." Both Lee and Steph said together.

Soon all the women were up and rushing around the house. Trish, Dawn and Kim all quickly rushed off to the gym after breakfast leaving Lee, Stacey, Steph and their mother, Marie, in the house. Being Saturday, none were at work and, as usual, the house would be hectic with all 8 coming in and out of rooms at irregular intervals.

When the whole family was together, they sat around the TV with their dinner. Lee, April and Mum sat on the sofa, Stacey sat on the chair next to them, Trish, Dawn and Kim were all on the floor (their favorite place when eating or watching TV, currently doing both).

When they were all finished April and Lee got up and took everyone’s plates into the kitchen putting them in the sink, to be washed later, before returning to their seats.

"That was great Mum, really nice." Kim said, to which all the others agreed.

"Thanks, I do my best." Marie said to her kids. It was so nice that they had all stayed with her when normally they would have flown the nest.

The house they lived in was a nice size. It had 3 large bedrooms, an attic conversion, a big kitchen, a large living room and a big garden. The bedrooms had been divided up between the girls with Kim, April and Dawn sharing one room and Steph, Stacey and Trish sharing another. Marie had one to herself and Lee had the attic all to himself.

"Well it was excellent Mum but, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the loo." Lee said getting up and heading for the stairs.

April watched her brother walk out the room and waited until he had gone upstairs before excusing herself and following.

Lee opened the bathroom door and walked straight into his oldest sister.

"Oh, sorry April, didn't see you there." Lee said, apologetically, as he stepped past her. With the tight space between them Lee had to squeeze past April who made no attempt to move out of his way causing him to brush roughly against her massive breasts.

"That's a hard thing to do." April said, smiling, and pressing forwards a little bit, into her brother.

"What is?" Lee asked as he finally got past his voluptuous sister and stood on the top of the stair case and looked at her for the answer.

"To miss me." April smiled, showing and licking her canine teeth like a vampire would before biting a victim's neck.

Lee smiled back and shook his head as he walked down the stairs. “God what is she doing” he thought as he reached the bottom step and opened the door to the kitchen. Back at the top April was leaning against the door to her bedroom thinking about her brother. She didn't know why, but recently he had been having a real effect on her. But not the sort a brother should have on his sister.

Soon all the girls had dispersed. Steph and Trish were up in their bedroom, Stacey and Kim were in Stacey's bedroom and Dawn was out at the gym. Lee was up in his room listening to his CD's when April came in

Lee didn't hear her enter as he had on a pair of headphones and loud music. April smiled as she walked up behind him and kneeled down so her breasts were just behind his head about an inch away. April watched her brother slowly nodding his head to the music that was playing in his ears. She slowly placed a hand on his shoulder and he spun around quickly not realizing that April's massive breasts were right behind his head he pushed his face right into them.

"OHHHH" April moaned as she felt his face press between her thick cotton covered breasts but he equally quickly, pulled back and away.

"God April, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were there." Lee told his sister, almost pleading with her.

"Oh no, it’s my fault. I shouldn't have been so close to you." April said as she moved her breasts around under her top rearranging their positions until she was satisfied with them.

She looked up to see Lee watching her. Not seeing she had looked he carried on until she moaned slightly, this brought a red flush to Lee's face as he realized she had caught him.

April had always been close to Lee, maybe more so than with her sisters. After all, he was the youngest and dad had died soon after he was born so he had had no male influences in his life to talk to. He was rather isolated in the family. April had taken over as a sort of surrogate parent when she was 14, since their mother was 18 when she had her and now had 7 kids to look after. She had needed help. April was more than pleased to take some responsibility in their looking after, thus allowing Marie to go off to work.

Not much had changed now that they had all grown up. April, not having outside work, mostly stayed at home and looked after the place. Dawn was a hairdresser, Stacey was a waitress, Trish was a shop assistant, and Steph and Kim were at Uni. Lee had left school and hadn't really bothered about a job. His sisters and his mother had said they made plenty enough for him and April to live on as long as they made sure the house was clean when they came home. Naturally they agreed and the arrangement was made.

"So what are you listening to then?" April asked her embarrassed brother, who was desperately trying to cover his growing erection under his hands.

"Nothing much. Did you want something?" he asked hoping she'd say no and leave. Unfortunately for him, she didn't. "Yes, actually, I did. Could you give me a hand with the washing up please? That’s our job, remember?" April said while putting her hand on Lee's. The one that covered his crotch.

"Sure, just wait a few mins will you?" Lee said quickly trying to push her hand away from his crotch.

"Lee, come on, Mum said we need to get it done now." April lied. What had actually happened was their mother had said it needed doing before they went to bed, but April was desperate to get her brother to stand up erection intact.

"OK, I'm coming." Lee told his sister. Luckily, he had stalled long enough to get his boner down. Standing he turned off his CD player and turned to face his sister who was almost visibly disappointed that his erection was gone. "Shall we?" Lee asked walking past his sister who got up and followed close behind him.

Once downstairs they got to work on the dishes, April washing and Lee drying. April kept getting little glances of her brother looking at her impressive breasts, causing her to start to get hot and push out her chest slightly more every time he looked. Lee would cough and try to not look but his eyes were drawn to her and she knew it. April was now really hot and her tight cotton knickers were starting to get wet as she continually teased her little brother. Finally she thought it was time to give him a real show he wouldn't forget.

Dropping a fork to the back of the sink she quickly leaned over the sink of soapy water to grab it. Not being the tallest person in the world and having such huge breasts she pressed them into the water making sure they were covered about halfway up the cotton T-shirt which, as you can imagine, became almost see-through instantly. She had a quick look at Lee who was looking at her curved, tight, supple ass. Smiling she wiggled it at him and that snapped him out of it. Realizing he had an erection, he sat on a nearby chair to finish the drying. April watched him sit and knew the reason. She then pulled herself back from the water and stood up straight.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed loudly, causing Lee to look up quickly at her. His eyes were met with the sight of her massive breasts half showing through her soaked top, her nipples hard with little droplets of water falling from each.

"What happened?" Lee asked almost laughing at April as she stood hands on hips in front of him.

"I must have dropped them into the water when I leaned in for the fork. Shit! Look at me" she said as she cupped her breasts and pressed them together for her brother’s enjoyment.

"Oh wow. You better go get changed. I'll finish drying these, up you go" Lee said as he admired his sister.

April nodded but didn't move from the spot, she just slowly rubbed her breasts a little more obviously at him and watched his reaction or, should I say, his cock’s reaction. She watched as it throbbed underneath his tracksuit pants. Realizing his sister was watching him he quickly covered himself and crossed his legs his face going bright red once more.

April smiled before turning and giving him a good view of her ass before walking off to the stairs and out of sight. Lee watched her every move before composing himself and quickly finishing the drying.

After he had finished Lee made his way upstairs to check on April, secretly he wanted to see if she had changed yet. Lee arrived at April's door which was left slightly open. Poking his head around he saw his sister, who stood facing him with just a small pair of white cotton knickers on that were cut into a V high over her hips and tight into her pussy (they resembled a thong in design) and some long white stockings.

Lee almost choked as he saw her massive breasts on display to him like this. They looked big when she had on a tight top, but loose they were even better. She had high firm breasts (a full DD cup at least) with no sag at all. Just like the sort you see on porn actresses when they have had repeated augmentation surgery and enlargements, but hers were natural. She had the most perfect breasts he had ever seen with large nipples that just fitted her size perfectly (not that he had seen any real ones, but he did look on the net). Lee shot back to reality when he heard April say something to him. Not knowing what it was, he just answered, "Yes I did finish up," while looking away from her.

"Great but I didn't ask that. What I asked was: DO YOU LIKE THE VIEW?" April said the question slowly and deliberately like she didn't care that her brother had just walked in on her with no top on, which of course, she didn't.

"Err........ hhmmmm." Lee was stumped for an answer. How do you answer your SISTER asking if you like the view after you have just been staring at her massive naked breasts.

"Well?" April pressed, not making any attempt to cover herself from view.

"I'm sorry April I thought you were changed.” Lee apologized as he took a quick glance to see if she was covered yet, which she wasn't.

"Its ok, I don't really mind you know. You are my brother and that makes me feel safe with you. So don't be embarrassed" April tried to reassure her brother who took her words in and looked back briefly before turning away again.

April thought it was cute that her brother was so embarrassed to see her like this. But this is what she wanted, what she desired, what she craved. Walking over behind Lee, April placed her hands around him pressing her massive breasts into his back and her thin cotton knickers into his ass cheeks, they were about the same height so she gave his neck a little kiss and began dropping her hands down towards his crotch. Realizing what she was doing Lee hurriedly moved away from her, ran out of the room and up to his, slamming the door closed and locking it.

April smiled as she heard the door lock. She grabbed the door to her room and slowly closed it. At the same time Lee sat on his bed. His heart was pounding, a thousand questions were running through his head. He laid back and tried to make sense of the situation.

It had been 2 days since the bedroom incident involving April. Lee had done his best to avoid her, but now the others were at work and Uni so they were all alone together in the house.

"Lee, we have to talk or something, we have to get over this." April's soft voice came through her brother’s door, he tried to ignore it. "Lee you know I'm not going away. Just open the door please and we'll sort this all out."

Lee apprehensively unlocked the door to his room and slid it open slightly, just enough to peak out. April was stood facing the door, hands on hips, a thin, white, cotton T-shirt covering her perfect body and a pair of stone-washed jeans wrapped around her long toned legs. The light from the bright sun reflected her features immaculately, she was a true sex goddess.

“Come on little brother just open the door." She asked him sweetly, her voice making him shudder and open the door without realizing it.

“There.”

April walked in and over to her brother’s single bed, positioned at the far end of the room, her trainers making the floor boards squeak as she crossed them. The light from the open window above her cascaded light onto her beautiful ass as it swayed side to side as she walked. Lee closed the door not wanting to look back at his sister as she went by him and to his bed.

"What do you want April?" he asked still not looking at her just at the white door in front of him.

"To talk Lee. We really need to get things out in the open don't you think?"

"Well, I'm not sure there is anything to get out really."

"Bullshit Lee you know there is."

"What, uuumm, what is there to get out exactly?" Lee asked slightly angrily as he turned and looked at his sister for the first time. She was sitting on the edge of his bed, knee's together, leaning back in a stream of sunlight coming through the window highlighting her body with shadows and light.

"The way we feel maybe? Why you have been avoiding me so much lately is another one." April shot back leaning forwards off the bed making her breasts fall over her body casting it in shadow.

"I...I don't know what you mean" Lee stammered as he took a long look at his sister. His cock, to his regret, starting to harden as he saw her leaning off his bed.

"You know exactly what I mean little brother. You have been avoiding me for the last two days, since we were in my room. So why?" April asked, flicking her hair from her face and leaning back again pushing her breasts out again. "I..I." Lee looked for something to say but words failed him.

"You what Lee?" April was trying to pressure an answer from her nervous young brother.

"I'm just embarrassed about seeing you, that's all. I didn't know how you'd react."

This was not a very convincing story. True, in part, but not convincing and April knew it. "Lee, that's not all of it, is it?" April asked as she opened her legs slightly more, giving her brother a better view at the crotch of her jeans.

"Yes." Lee gulped as his oldest sister sat in a more erotic pose only 10 feet away.

"What about when I came up behind you and pressed into your back? Were you embarrassed then? Cuz you ran out fast." April was not going to let Lee get away without a proper talk.

"Yes I was." Lee admitted quietly lowering his head.

"Why did you run off Lee?" April was enjoying this now. She could see her brother was being broken down by her pose and questions. She was finally getting somewhere with him. Lee stayed silent not looking at his sister.

"Lee, little brother, just tell me, will you? We need to get things out. I have a few things I want to say, but I need to know a few things first. So, please, just tell me." April said in her sweetest, most sincere voice. This broke Lee completely.

"I really liked it when you pressed into me and liked it even more when you rubbed your hands down my body, but your my sister and we shouldn’t do anything like that." Lee blurted out looking at his sister again who had opened her legs even wider and brought one knee up, resting her foot on the bed.

12