A Boy In Babeland Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to pick up the pace as he heard his sister moan out with each thrust he made.

Stacey's ass was so tight and hot he knew he wouldn't last too long but what ever time he had was going to be well spent, leaning down his body he began to kiss Stacey's back as she reached back with her hands and rubbed his head as he tightened his asscheeks to thrust into his sisters ass harder.

"Ohhhhh God Lee that's it yessss" she moaned as she felt his cock penetrate her asshole hard.

This hard thrusting was really making Lee get close to Cumming, the tightness and heat made his balls tighten and gave him that usual feeling that all men get when they are about to cum.

With a loud grunt he started to shoot his hot cum right into his sisters ass, making her shout out from the new heat that had just been injected into her as it started burning her soft inner skin.

Lee pulled out as his cock softened from such a ferocious fuck as he had just had with Stacey who laid face down moaning into a pillow holding her ass cheeks closed she turned over to look up at her brother who was like her panting hard.

Stacey smiled as she felt some of her brothers cum slide out of her ass and onto his sheets.

"You better change your bed Lee I think it's a bit of a mess under me" she smiled as she put her hand over her leaking ass holding the rest of the cum in as she gingerly got off the bed and sort of waddled to the bathroom.

Lee looked at his bed and saw the mess that was left, but it was one he would happily clean up.

12