A Boy In Babeland Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie’s neck was getting tired from this position so she turned on the bed, moving April's hand from her pussy as she slid her body over her sisters. April had her legs bent and to the side as she was laid on her back but was spooning with her legs against her sisters. Stephanie pulled herself over her sister’s legs; laying her body on April's hips, she began kissing her for the first time using her tongue to massage the mouth of April. April was uncomfortable with this weight on her hips so she slid Stephanie to the side, turning so she could be with her sister, they began to kiss once more, their bodies pressed together, the soft heat they were both producing making a little sheen of sweat appear on both.

Stephanie brought both her hands onto her sister’s face, holding it as she kissed her sister, the touch of their tongues making each want to shake from the sensation it caused. Stephanie pushed April back as she moved her body up her sisters, leaning her head down, taking her right breast she began kissing the skin around her nipple before moving her lips onto it. April brought her left leg over her sister’s waist, her pubic hair touching the more sensitive part of her leg making her close her eyes with pleasure. As she kissed and pulled the nipple in her mouth April moaned out how nice it felt but Stephanie didn't really hear what she said.

April couldn't take much more of the electric shocks that seemed to be pulsing from her aching nipple. Pulling Stephanie away she brought her face to hers planting a soft kiss on her lips. Stephanie crawled down the bed, her breasts and nipples touching the sensitive parts of April sending a little pulse from that spot. Finally, Stephanie reached her target rubbing her lips over April's pussy making her cry out from the pleasure as the wet lips of Stephanie's mouth met the wet lips of April's outer lips. April moaned loudly as she felt Stephanie's hair touch her thighs and her beautiful lips touch softly on her pussy, before she opened them and touched the inside with her wet tongue. April was in heaven as she felt an orgasm build deep inside herself.

Stephanie continued to lick the inside of her sister’s tight, wet and warm pussy as April squeezed her breasts together. Stephanie licked her way up a little to the top of April's pussy dragging her tongue along her clit, which was all it took April screamed out and arched her back as a massive orgasm ripped through her body. Stephanie didn't stop her licking as April writhed beneath her; she just sucked up all the juices that April provided for her. April couldn't cry out anymore her orgasm was so big, all she could do was rub her hands into her sister’s hair, making it tickle her crotch even more.

Stephanie finally realised that this was the end, she had, had what she wanted and satisfied her needs. She laid her head on to her sisters stomach, April brought her left leg up making a little cradle for her to rest in as she rubbed her sisters head.

"I've learned so much from you" Stephanie said as she hugged her sisters waist with her arms, her head still resting on her sisters stomach, April's left hand on her head, her right laid across her own breasts.

"Oh if only Lee could have seen this, he'd have loved it" April smiled.

"I bet he would, but I don't think I could have done it with him and you at once," Stephanie said as she moved her head slightly to a more comfortable position.

"No it was just perfect like it was" April agreed as she looked down at her sister’s head resting on her.

"Hhmmm" Stephanie moaned as she started to drift off to sleep on her sister’s waist.

April smiled as she thought about her brother and slowly closed her eyes too, steadily drifting off to a well-deserved sleep.

12