A Boy In Babeland Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee looked down and watched as Stephanie widened her legs and lowered her pussy to her brother cock, he moaned out as her extremely wet pussy opened around his cock as the head touched and began to slide in-between her lips.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!" Stephanie moaned out as she felt her brothers cock enter her for the first time, it was so hot and the pre-cum combined with her own juice made it easy to get him all in.

Stephanie stopped when she felt her pubic hair hit his, he was balls deep inside her and the heat they had both made was intense.

Lee wanted this so much he could taste it, the spanking he had given his sister had made him so horny that it wouldn't take long for him to cum but he was going to enjoy it while he could.

Stephanie once used to having her brothers cock in her pussy began to ride him hard, she would push up with her legs so only his cock head was in her then she would sink it al back in, her breasts would bounce in front of her brothers face as she moved, his eyes following her nipples like a cat watching a ball on some rope.

"Aaahhhh god yess!" Stephanie moaned as she felt her pussy filled to the brim by the cock of Lee, he too was moaning, from the heat and tightness of her pussy, it must have been something in the family because all his sisters had the tightest pussy that possibly anyone could have.

Stephanie continued to bounce her body on Lee's, tightening her pussy yet further on his cock, she now had him a vice like grip, and stopping bouncing she began to grind her pussy on his cock, leaving it buried deep in her pussy she now just wiggled her hips in little circles moving his cock around inside her, grinding his pubic hair onto her clit and driving both wild.

Stephanie leaned forwards and took her brother’s head into her hands and brought her lips to his forcing his lips open with her tongue she began to stick her warm tongue into his mouth as they kissed passionately.

Lee moaned into her mouth as Stephanie began to slide his cock in and out of her pussy again, while still kissing him, she had wrapped her arms around is neck and was making sure he could pull away from her lips not that Lee would think of doing that anyway.

The sweat was falling from them both now as they neared the end, Lee felt his balls begin to tighten, a feeling he had felt a lot lately and that could mean only one thing... he was going to cum very soon.

Stephanie seemed to sense what was coming and broke the kiss, leaning her head back she shouted...

"Cum in me Lee!"

That pushed Lee over the edge, his hips pushed up and his cock drove deep into Stephanie who hugged tight to his body as she felt the white hot liquid shoot into her pussy, filling her up more then anyone before, her breath was ragged and heavy into her brothers ear as she panted with every shot of cum that filled her.

"Oh God!" Lee moaned as he finally finished cumming and his cock began to shrink inside his sister, his cum falling from her open pussy as she stepped off his cock.

Lee watched as she cupped her hand onto her pussy so not to stain the floor or sofa with the cum of her brother.

"That was the best Lee... I can see why you and April are moving in together... she a very lucky girl" Stephanie said out of breath as she felt the cum fill her hand.

"No I'm a very lucky guy having such great sisters" Lee said smiling as he stood up from the sofa.

Stephanie smiled and took his hand.

"I think we need a shower" she said as she led Lee to the stairs.

Lee agreed, at least he and April had one sister on their side, but how would the others react to their news?

12