A Boy In Babeland Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee looked down and took his cock in his left hand guiding it to his sister’s virgin pussy.

Kim moaned as she felt his cock of her life touch her and force its way in slightly.

"Aahhhhhh…" she moaned as she felt him go deeper, she was so tight Lee thought he might tear her skin. Then he felt something stop his progress, Kim's eyes went wide as she too felt the tip of his cock hit her hymen.

Lee had never taken anyone's virginity before so wasn't sure exactly what should happen, he knew that he had to brake it, but its much more nerve racking when you actually have to do it for the first time then just know how.

Kim looked up to her brother as they both just lay together, Lee's cock about one and a half inches inside her. She bit her bottom lip and waited for Lee to do something. She was just as nervous. April and the others had told her what it was like to lose their virginity and it didn't sound like a pleasant experience, which worried Kim greatly.

Lee too had been told what it was like for a girl on her first time and at the time he had thought, Thank god I'm a guy and don’t have to go through that. But right now, with Kim looking up at him so much fear in her eyes, he just wished it was him who had to take the pain.

Kim had adjusted much more to having a cock inside her now, it was just the beginning though and she knew it.

"Lee do it, I'm ready," Kim said as she hugged close to her brother’s chest.

Lee took a big breath and pulled his hips back slightly his cock moving away from her hymen to get a good push against it.

Kim closed her eyes tightly and gripped the neck of her brother with more force; her teeth were pushed together as she waited for it to happen.

Lee his heart beating faster then ever took another deep breath and pushed his hips forwards and into his sister fast.

"AAARRRGGGGGHHHH!!" Kim shouted so loud Lee was sure that everyone in the hotel would hear as her brothers cock smashed through the tight membrane.

Kim had dug her fingernails into Lee back so deep she drew blood; he felt the nails dug in his flesh but that was so worth it.

Kim began to sob as she felt slight trickles of blood inside her pussy; she had produced a lot, much more than other girls when they lose their virginity, in time she had felt the pain subside.

Lee held her tight, he had done it, the worst was over but he still didn't want to do anything that would hurt his sister.

Kim loosened her grip on Lee's back and he felt the blood trail down his skin. Kim smiled up at him and nodded her approval that it was him who had made her a woman.

Lee smiled back and slowly drew back his cock, it was stained red with her blood and she was still tender but that didn't matter. She moaned as she felt him push his cock back into her body, all the way until his balls hit her.

This is a horrible thing to say but the blood actually helped lubricate Kim as her brother’s cock began to thrust into her wet and red hot pussy faster.

"Ohhhhhh! Yesss!" Kim moaned as she felt the pain ebb away into pleasure, the pleasure of having her brother’s cock in her.

Lee too, was moaning as he felt her tight grip on him with every stroke, the others were tight but Kim had that natural first time never been stretched before tightness that felt so good.

"Oh fuck me!" Kim said as she felt her brother begin to slide his hips a little.

Lee didn't want to upset Kim so he did, sliding his back and forth he fucked his sister hard, their sweaty bodies slapping together making the most sensual noise either had ever heard.

The room filled with the scent of two people having sex, it was so strong it smelt like there was more then just two but it was just Kim and Lee.

Lee felt his balls tighten with ever thrust of his hips, the sheer tightness and heat of Kim's pussy was forcing him towards orgasm faster then ever before.

Lee had always wondered why guys at school wanted to be the one to take a girls’ virginity. It didn't seem that important to him but after this he knew exactly why.

Kim shouted out as she felt her brother push in deep, only this time he didn't pull back, she grabbed his arm as she felt him shoot his load of red hot cum into her newly fucked pussy.

Lee gritted his teeth as he felt Kim quiver beneath him. As he shot his cum into her body, they were both breathing heavy and panting.

Slowly he pulled his shrinking cock out if his sister, it had a red trail on it as did Kim's pussy lips, but neither cared about that, they just laid in each others arm on the hotel bed.

"Oh Lee I'm glad it was you I shared my body with," Kim said as she snuggled into her brother.

"Me too," he whispered as Kim fell soundly to sleep. "Me too."

12